Indelible

Story Info
A love story.
28.5k words
3.89
13.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

"Mark, do you think this dress is nice enough for tonight? After all, we are dining with one of the richest men in the world. I don't want to come across as a country bumpkin," asked Anne Wright of her husband. "I can't believe he wants us to dine with him."

"Your dress looks fabulous," Mark replied. "I did him a big service on a contract he was negotiating and he just wants to show his appreciation. Our firm has represented him for the past couple of years and so he takes lawyers from the firm to dinner who have done something really good for him. This is a real feather in my cap and I hope it's a step towards a partnership."

Mark Wright had met Anne while he was in law school. She was working in the libraries legal section and assisted all of the law students with their research needs. They began dating soon after they met and got married on the day that Mark graduated from law school. Mark passed the bar in California on his first attempt and got picked up by one of San Francisco's largest and most prestigious firms.

As Mark looked at his wife, he saw a beautiful woman who looked even more beautiful in her dress. Mark was always stunned that Anne had chosen him over all of the other law student suitors that she had had. She was 5'6" tall, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her skin tone was darker than most which made her look as though she had a constant tan. Her breasts looked large on her lithe frame with a tight waist, but it was her derriere that garnered the most attention from men; perfectly proportioned and round.

Justin Crandall, the man they were going to meet for dinner, had made his fortune in the computer world. He had designed, developed and sold a number of innovative devices and he held a number of patents that paid richly due to his devices being used in most computers and cell phones. Justin had made a reservation for three at the Café Honoré, a three Michelin starred restaurant and had sent a limousine to collect his guests.

Upon arrival, Anne cried, "Oh my god! We're going to eat here? This is supposed to be the hottest restaurant in the city!"

Mark laughed and replied, "Well, Justin Crandall can afford it, but I would advise that we don't get too used to it." The couple laughed as they entered the restaurant. When they encountered the maître d', Mark said, "We are supposed to meet Justin Crandall here for dinner."

"Ah, yes. Welcome to Café Honoré, Mr. Wright. Mr. Crandall is expecting you...please follow me."

Mark and Anne were guided through the dining room to a booth in a quiet corner of the restaurant. As they approached, Justin stood up, stuck his hand out towards Mark and said, "Thank you for joining me tonight, Mark. And, this beautiful woman must be your wife Anne."

Mark shook the hand presented to him and said, "Yes, may I present Anne. Anne, this is Justin Crandall."

When Mark had released Justin's hand, Justin turned to Anne, took her hand in both of his and said, "It's my pleasure to meet you. Your husband has done yeoman's work for me over the past couple of months, so I thought it might be a good opportunity to get to know him and you. Please, have a seat."

The threesome sat with Anne between Mark and Justin. As the waiter came to the table, Justin turned to him and asked, "Could we have a moment to talk before we order? Our talk may influence our order, thanks."

Justin then turned to Mark and said, "Actually, the reason I asked you both here tonight was because I would like to offer Mark a job working directly for me. The work you did for me was stellar and your firm couldn't guarantee that I would get you to work on all of my projects, so I thought, 'why not buy the horse directly', so to speak. I've written down what your compensation package would be, so why don't you share it with Anne and tell me what you think."

As Mark read the sheet of paper his eyes got wider and wider. The salary was in the mid 6 figures with a generous retirement and vacation package, and a wonderful health insurance plan for he and his wife. It, also, included the use of a condo in the building in which Justin himself lived in with an office there as well. When Mark passed the sheet to Anne and she had had a chance to look at it, her eyes went wide as well as she asked, "Mark, how long would it take you to make this much at your firm?"

"I wouldn't make that until I became a senior partner which can take ten to fifteen years and there's no guarantees of ever making senior partner," he replied.

Anne then looked at Justin and asked, "This condo is ours to use free of charge?"

Justin smiled and said, "Yes. It's furnished and has a view of the bay, Alcatraz and the Bay Bridge. It's about 3000 square feet with 3 bedrooms."

Anne laughed and said, "My god, that's three times as big as our current apartment!"

"If you would like," Justin said, "We can check it out after dinner. So, what do you think?"

Mark and Anne looked at each other as Mark said, "I would like to say yes. What do you think, honey?"

Anne laughed and said, "I'd like to say yes as well."

Justin smiled and said, "Well, why don't we consider this a tentative yes, so you can let the whole thing stew in your heads for a while. In the meantime, let me order some champagne to celebrate!" Justin threw up his hand and the waiter was there in seconds. "Steve, I'd like to order a bottle of Dom and why don't you bring us three different dinners of your choice, okay?" Steve smiled, nodded and said it would be done.

When the champagne arrived and three glasses were distributed, Justin raised his and said, "Here's to what I hope is a long prosperous relationship for all three of us!" They all touched glasses and drank the toast. The meal was splendid and their table was visited by the owner Honoré Dugarde, who talked to Justin like old pals.

After dinner, Mark and Anne rode with Justin in his limo to the condo. When they entered, Anne threw her hands to her mouth in amazement as she took in the splendor of the apartment. She was more and more amazed as they walked from room to room. Most of the rooms had floor to ceiling windows and the view was as fantastic as Justin promised. When they had covered the whole apartment, Justin invited the couple upstairs to his apartment, which was another 3 stories higher.

Justin's valet handed out snifters of brandy as the three sat in the living room of Justin's apartment. He got Mark and then Anne to tell him about their lives. He paid particular attention to Anne whom, he decided, was one of the most beautiful women he had ever met. After a couple of brandies, Mark spoke up, "Mr. Crandall, I would like to remove the tentative from my acceptance of your job offer. When would you like me to start?"

Justin smiled and said, "As soon as you can. I'll call Bertie Jenkins at your firm and negotiate your release as soon as possible."

Within the week, Mark and Anne were moved into their new digs. Anne had organized everything while Mark was put to work immediately. On their first night, just before bed, Anne stood naked in front of the glass wall in their bedroom. "Do you think anyone can see me?"

Mark walked up behind his wife, put his arms around her waist and said, "I would imagine someone could if they happened to be looking, why?"

"It makes me a little excited to think someone is looking at my naked body. It would really turn me on if you made love to me right here!"

Mark smiled to himself and said, "I didn't know you were an exhibitionist. When did that happen?" While he talked, he began rubbing Anne's breasts, causing her to moan.

"Pinch my nipples," Anne groaned. "I don't know, I guess I've always liked to show off a bit. Does it bother you?"

Mark pinched her nipples and pulled on them eliciting louder groans from Anne. A moment later, he ran one of his hands down to her slit and discovered she was very wet. "No, it doesn't bother me at all. Would you like to do more things like this? I think it's pretty hot."

Anne moaned even louder and said, "Yes! I want you to make me show myself and I want you to fuck me right here and right now!"

Mark's erection had worked its way between Anne's legs as they talked, so with a little squat and a redirection Mark was able to work his erection into Anne's soaking wet pussy. She leaned forward and spread her legs giving Mark better access while her breasts and right cheek were pressed against the window. Mark thrust in and out of Anne with a slow deliberate tempo, enjoying the sensations of his wife's hot and horny pussy.

After several minutes, Mark began to pick up the pace as his own passions began to rise. "FUCK ME HARDER, MARK! FUCK ME HARDER!" He began pounding into his darling wife with real intensity as he played with her clit. "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" Anne cried out as her orgasm hit her hard.

Mark was getting close and then cried out, "I'M CUMMING TOO!"

Just before he was going to shoot, Anne cried, "CUM IN MY MOUTH! I WANT TO SWALLOW IT ALL!" Mark stepped back pulling from Anne's hot pussy. She turned around, knelt down and took Mark into her mouth just as he released his sperm. She sucked and stroked his cock until she had every last drop of his ejaculate and swallowed it all. When she had finished, she stood, hugged and kissed her husband. They wandered into their bathroom to brush their teeth and then went to bed.

"Mark? Thank you for doing that with me. I came so hard knowing somebody could see me. You don't think I'm weird, do you?"

"No, I don't think you're weird. I think it's pretty hot and I'm looking forward to seeing how far you will go."

As the days and weeks passed, Anne really liked having sex in front of their windows in all of their rooms. She began walking around the house nude all day spending many minutes standing in front of the windows displaying herself during all hours. The only thing that disappointed Anne was not knowing whether anyone saw her or not.

One weekend, Justin asked the two to dinner in his apartment. Mark was sure that his work for Justin was good, so he wasn't too concerned about the topic of conversation. Justin had told the couple to dress casually, so they went up in shorts, t-shirts and sandals. Anne had quit wearing bras since she began delving into exhibitionism and the shirts she wore were quite thin, allowing others to make out the shape of her breasts and their movement. She had, also, stopped wearing panties when she wore loose or short shorts in the hopes that others would be able to see her pussy.

As they sat in Justin's living room before dinner, Justin took in what Anne was showing and was quite impressed with what he saw. They sat and talked for a while as they sipped pre-dinner cocktails. Justin spoke mostly with Anne, since he didn't interact with her nearly as much as he did with her husband. "So, Anne, have you made the adjustment to living in our high rise? Is the condo meeting your needs?"

Anne smiled and said, "I love living here. The view is fantastic as is everything else about the place. I just wished there was a grocery store that was a little closer to us."

"You should do what Henry, my valet, does and have your groceries delivered. Many of the supermarkets will do that now. I'll have Henry show you how it works."

At this time, Henry called them all in to dinner, so they made their way to the dining room. The three of them sat at one end of the table with Anne on the end. As they ate, Justin said, "I did have an ulterior motive for asking you guys to dinner tonight. I hope you don't mind because I have a bit of a problem. You see, there's a group of us that play poker once a month and we rotate who hosts the night. It's my turn on Friday and since I'm single at the moment I need a hostess. I was wondering if you, Anne, would condescend to acting as my hostess for the night?"

Anne looked at Justin for a few moments, then at her husband and then back to Justin and asked, "Well, what would I have to do?"

"You would greet each of my guests, circulate around the table taking care of everyone's drinks, making sure that there are snacks readily available, make small talk...stuff like that. It's pretty simple, though there is a catch and please don't view me too harshly. As the years have passed, we have tended to dress our hostesses in fairly revealing clothes. Additionally, some of the guys can get a little handsy, if you know what I mean, after a few drinks. I know it's a lot to ask of you, especially since you hardly know me, but I intend to invite Mark to join the game, so you don't feel isolated."

Anne was trying to keep a cool demeanor as she digested what Justin had asked of her. Inside, her mind was screaming, 'YES! YES! YES!', but she didn't want to upset Mark if he didn't want her to do it. She looked at Mark and asked, "What do you think, honey? Would you mind if I acted as Mr. Crandall's hostess?"

Mark studied his wife and knew that she would want to do this more than anything and he really wanted to see her in this situation with powerful men copping feels and admiring her body. If he was honest with himself, he would have to admit that he would really get off watching Anne have sex with another man. He had jacked off to that thought often, especially lately with her exhibitionism. So, he decided to throw it back in her lap and let her make the ultimate decision by saying with a smile, "It's up to you, honey. After everything Mr. Crandall has done for us, well..."

Anne smiled, turned to Justin and said, "I would love to be your hostess for the night. Tell me what I should wear and when I should show up."

Justin's smile got very big as he imagined this beauty scantily clad in his home. He had been taken with her ever since they first met. "Great! I have one other request to make of you two...would you please call me Justin? You make me feel old when you call me Mr. Crandall. As far as what you should wear, I will have something sent to you, okay?"

When Mark and Anne returned to their apartment, Anne was incredibly horny. She pulled Mark to their bedroom, pulled his clothes off of him and told him to lie on the middle of the bed. When she had stripped her clothes off, she jumped up on the bed, straddled Mark's face and pressed her needy cunt onto his mouth. Mark noted that Anne was so wet that she was dripping before she hit his face. Anne then took Mark's cock into her mouth and began sucking him deep and hard. Anne's libido was so enflamed that she took Mark deeper and deeper into her throat until she had him all of the way in. She then continued fucking her face on Mark as she ground her pussy on his face.

For his part, Mark couldn't believe that Anne had taken his cock all of the way into her throat. He tried to concentrate on giving Anne her pleasure in order to stave off his own climax for as long as possible. He groped and caressed Anne's ass cheeks while he licked and sucked on her clitoris trying to get her off. What she was doing to him was proving too much and out of the blue he shot his load directly into her throat. Mark couldn't remember having ever cum so hard. He kept on working on Anne's clit and was, finally, rewarded with her orgasm.

As they lay on their bed side by side, Mark said, "It seems the idea of exposing yourself for Justin and his friends excites you. Is it just exposing yourself or exposing yourself and being touched by strangers?"

Anne thought for a moment and then asked, "Truthfully?"

"Yeah, truthfully."

"Well, all of it. I want to show myself off. I want total strangers to touch me intimately. I want to be a total slut, but I don't want to hurt you. I love you, Mark. I, sometimes, feel carried away by my needs and am afraid I may go too far and hurt you."

"You won't hurt me because, well, because I would like to see you with other men, if I'm honest."

"Really? You would like to see me have sex with others?"

"Yeah, it's one of my favorite fantasies. I think you would look so beautiful while in the throes of passion. I dream about you getting fucked from behind by one man while sucking another one off. I'd love to see another man's cum dripping down your legs or dripping off of your face while you lick it up. You see, just talking about it is making me hard again!"

"Oh fuck, Mark, I want that too! Come on, fuck me hard with your big cock!"

Anne got on her hands and knees, while Mark got up behind her and then plowed his cock into her hot pussy. Both of them were so wrapped up in their fantasies that they came within 10 minutes. When they had finished, they collapsed onto their bed and fell instantly asleep.

The next day around noon, Henry dropped a package off with Anne. When she opened it, she saw the tiniest bikini she had ever seen. As she checked it out her smile grew wider and wider as she imagined how she would look in it. She then saw a note in the box, so unfolded it and read;

Anne,

Thank you for agreeing to be the hostess for my poker party. I would really like to see you in this swimsuit as you play your part. I would suggest that you get a Brazilian waxing to go along with it. Again, thanks for indulging me.

Justin

Anne smiled and decided to get waxed immediately. There was a salon on the ground floor of their building, so she called and got an appointment within an hour. With that she took a quick shower and as she dried off tried to imagine what her pussy would look like without hair. She had always kept her pubic hair trimmed fairly short, but had never shaved herself. At the appointed time, she went downstairs to the salon where she was attended to by a young Vietnamese woman.

The experience was a mix of pain and pleasure. It hurt like hell when her pubic hairs were ripped from her skin. She was surprised that they waxed the area around her anus as well. The pleasure came from when the woman applied a soothing lotion to all of her affected areas. Anne especially liked it while the lotion was being applied and rubbed on and around her anus. She had never thought of her asshole as an erogenous zone, but she was now rethinking that.

When Anne got back to her apartment, she went online and looked up everything she could find about anal sex. What she read and saw shocked and excited her. The idea of a cock in her backside was making her very horny, so she pressed one and then two fingers into her virgin asshole. Before long, she had one of the most explosive orgasms of her life and vowed then and there to have ass sex soon! It was, kind of, messy and smelly, so she decided she would purchase an enema kit and some lube the next day.

That night, when Mark returned home, she showed off her new pubic coiffure. He loved it and ate her to 4 screaming orgasms. She described the package that Henry had brought, the suit she was to wear and the instructions to get a Brazilian. "I really can't wait for Friday," Anne said. "I get so hot thinking about it. But, I want to know that you are sure about what may happen. Are you sure you want me parading my body around Justin's place for he and his friends to see? Are you sure you'll be okay with those men touching me inappropriately during the course of the night?"

"I'm sure and am almost as excited as you are!"

When the Friday in question, finally, arrived, Anne was so keyed up her pussy was running like a broken faucet. She was told to arrive at 6pm, so at 5pm she took a shower, fixed her hair, put on the swimsuit, a pair of stiletto heels and, accompanied by her husband, went up to Justin's apartment.

When Justin saw her, his eyes bugged out as he pulled her in for a hug and a kiss on her cheek. "You look better than I imagined! Thanks for doing this for me, I owe you a big favor now!" Justin showed Anne what her duties would be. "Drinks will be pretty straight forward as all of the regulars drink single malt scotch whiskey exclusively. What do you drink Mark?"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
123456...8