Independence Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen is no slouch, she knew what she was doing, but I don't think she realized, just what effect her touch was having on Libby and me. Libby felt Ellen's hand on her sex and the effect was remarkable, she began a stream of orgasms I thought would never end, each more powerful than the last, or so it seemed, sending Libby into a wild dance of thrashing and humping as my cock began to expand, I felt Ellen's hands move, now manipulating Libby's clit, and, her other hand cupping her breast, then sliding lower down, moving across the flatness of her belly, then on to her mons, she slipped in a finger and began to push it in and out, fucking herself, as she diddled Libby's clit, all the while I kept up a steady rhythm with my pulsating cock, ready to burst, then, Libby surprised us all, saying, "Ellen I want to taste your cunt, put it in my face, please do it now", She gasped.

As Ellen maneuvered into place above Libby's face, she turned toward me, allowing me the pleasure of having her wonderful tits in my face, her tits are a perfect set of 48 DD's and I made good use of them, gently chewing on her nipples and, sucking on each in turn, as Libby began to suck on Ellen's pussy. Ellen was thoroughly enjoying Libby's tongue, moaning and, gasping, she begged to be allowed to cum, and it looked like Libby was going to let her do just that, until, Libby said, "Stop, stop! I want us to all change places! We need to change", She gasped as another orgasm overtook her.

Following Libby's lead we moved around till we were in the positions Libby wanted, Ellen, on her back on the floor, with Libby in a sixty-nine position with her, and me on my knees, fucking Ellen. With every stroke I made, Libby would alternately lick Ellen's snatch, then my dick, the sensation was unbearable, I felt my balls tighten, and told them both that I was about to cum.

Libby yelled, "NO, NOT YET!!"

Hearing her desperation I tried to hold back, not fully understanding what she had in mind, yet hold back I did! As I was fighting to contain my orgasm, Libby and Ellen spun around to face me, each going for my cock, as their lips met around the shaft of my aching member, I could hold back no longer, with a primal groan, I tried to slam my cock into their mouths, as the fluid rushed from my nuts, spewing my seed all over them both, hitting Ellen in the face just above the eye, then Libby got hit in her mouth, grinning and, swallowing, while Ellen tried to get a mouthful, the remainder landing on their tits and stomach's, Libby was first to recover, grabbing my already softening cock, she started to gently lick the cum from my rod, as Ellen began a tongue bath of my balls, I could see that they were also rubbing their tits together, smearing my seed on each other, soon I was licked clean, and they moved so they could be closer, fondling and caressing one another's bodies, it wasn't long before I was hard again!

***Friday July 4th***

As dawn began to slip quietly through the windows, I found myself drawn to the scene taking place before me, the woman I loved, was involved in some of the most erotic love making, I had ever witnessed, and her partner was one to whom I was extremely attracted. As I watched, Ellen, put her lips gently, on Libby's mons, and, with a deftness that stunned me, began to suck the juices from her, licking her clean, and, in the process, bringing Libby to yet another, cataclysmic, orgasm. The Juices were running down Libby's ass, and Ellen was sucking and licking furiously, at her quaking cunt, thrusting her tongue in and out, trying to devour the snatch before her, as Libby, was pounding two fingers into Ellen's hot hole, and sucking on her engorged clit, both were moaning and thrashing about, as their orgasms overtook them.

"Chip, get the 'double header' from the bedroom", Said Ellen.

As I hurried to the bedroom I couldn't help but smile, I had just been sent after a toy I loved to see in action, an 18 inch long, fat, double headed dildo, I knew what was coming, and who, was cumming! I soon returned with the requested item, and was rewarded with, "Sit here next to us, play with our tits, and watch", Ellen said to me.

I told them to get started, I would be right back, and, went into the kitchen, after finding the required items, I headed back, as promised, and, took my assigned place, placing my parcel on the floor, close at hand. They were already involved in the process of inserting that monster dildo, into their beautiful, dripping, pussies, each of them had a look of sheer bliss on her face, and as the toy made it's way into their waiting holes, that look was replaced by one of pure animal lust.

I began to softly massage their breasts, one in each hand, rubbing small circles around the nipples, paying special attention to puckered skin of their aureole's, I knew this to be one of Ellen's most sensitive spots, and, as it turned out, Libby's as well. When they had the dildo properly positioned, I took it in hand, moving it slowly back and forth, fucking both girls with it, turning it in a slight twisting motion as I did so, each woman was in a semi-reclined state, with one leg thrown over that of the other, allowing me the best possible view, and, as I fucked them, they were touching their pussies and pulling on their clits, I told Libby to take over, she never missed a beat, as I, reached into my nearly forgotten parcel, withdrawing the supplies I had chosen for the moment, telling each of them to close her eyes, I was soon rubbing strawberries and whipped cream over their tits and pussies, as I began to apply the cold whipped cream to those four magnificent breasts, a shuddering orgasm swept over Libby, Ellen wasn't far behind ,with a mind numbing orgasm of her own. As they slowed their pace, I poured some of the juice from the berries over their cunts and the toy, telling them not to stop, I put my mouth on Libby's neatly trimmed bush, and slowly licked the flavor of the combined pussy, and, strawberry juice, from her tender sex, as they watched, I continued to lick till I had cleaned her ,and, the toy, then I made my way to Ellen's puffy lips licking her clean too. Of course this had the desired effect, setting both girls off with massive orgasms, so strong, I was afraid that the dildo might hurt them, they were moaning and whimpering, laughing and crying. Not wanting to interfere with this, wonderful display of affection, I could only watch until Ellen pointed to her tits for me to clean up the whipped cream. As I started to lick those twin beauties, Ellen stopped me, saying, "Wait, I want to do this, you've both eaten me, now it's my turn!"

That being said she quickly poured the juice on my cock and balls, and, still impaled on the monster dildo, she began to suck on the head of my swollen tool, and, As I watched, she rubbed her hand in the goo on Libby's body, sliding her hand down till she had smeared it over Libby's entire front side, this was almost too much for me, I could feel yet another rush of fluids building in my balls, then, she stopped, Saying, "Stroke your cock for us while I start cleaning Libby". I did as asked, finding a sort of rhythm that wouldn't make me blow my load, and watched as she began to devour the dessert, that was Libby, as she removed more and more of the sticky stuff from Libby's body, Libby had several more small orgasms, and with the dildo still implanted in her snatch, Libby could do nothing, but quiver, head thrown back, and eyes tightly shut, she soon stopped moving altogether. Somewhat concerned, I checked on her, and, found she had passed out! Seeing this, Ellen removed the rubber cock from her own cunt.

"I want you to fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me now! I need your hard dick in my burning pussy" ,She said to me.

I rose to my knees, and flipped her on her back, next to the semi comatose Libby, with the dong still protruding from her cunt, and, as I rubbed the head of my rod against her puffy clit, I also took hold of the loose end of the dildo, and began to fuck the prone Libby with it, while I stuffed my cock into Ellen's hungry cunt. Ellen had Ideas of her own, and as I was giving her pussy a pounding, she began to clean Libby, knowing that this would set me off, I watched as she licked Libby's body, leaving no part of her untouched, as she neared Libby's pubis, I told her I was getting close, she responded with a moan, and licked even faster, bringing me, and, I noticed, Libby, to a heart stopping climax. Libby and I shared a wonderful moment at the hands of my lovely wife, and, I was drained, so too were they it seemed, for after that, we all just laid there, holding each other till we all fell asleep, right there in the middle of the living room floor. What a great day to be free!

12