Indescretion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

"Daddy's home," Trisha screeched, racing for to door. Kyle raced out of his room right on her heels.

Heather dropped the broom. He hands flew to her head. She turned about, looking every which way. The kitchen was as clean was going to get. It smelt of kitchen cleaner and bleach. All Heather smelled was guilt.

She heard Jerry's voice greeting the children. He was approaching the door.

Panicked Heather raced to their bedroom. Hastily she threw her soiled cloths in the hamper and wrestled it into the utility room. She dumped the whole load, whites, colors and delicates into the washing machine.

"Heather, sweetheart, I'm home! We closed the deal early and, well, here I am!" Jerry called from the mudroom. The kids were giggling and laughing. Heather thought she heard Trisha say something about mommy being sad.

Heather nearly sobbed, and caught herself. She heard Jerry say something to the kids that she didn't catch. She could hear him walking down the hall behind her. With a shaking hand she upended a whole box of detergent into the washing-machine.

"Heather, sweetheart, what's wrong," he said from right behind her. She didn't answer. Instead she dialed in the wash cycle and jabbed the start button. The machine rumbled noisily to life.

Jerry laid a gentle hand on her shoulder. She flinched. He grabbed her more firmly and made to turn her around. She turned, but shrank away from his hug. She dodged his gaze and sidled towards the door. He blocked her.

"Heather, it's okay. It is only a ring," he said, holding up the mangled remains of his grandmother's ring. The diamond winked at Heather coldly, as though scolding her.

Heather choked back a sob and shook her head.

"Heather," Kyle said, but didn't block her as she fled the room.

All night, all week he kept trying to comfort her and she kept pushing him away. He hurt. She was hurting him. And that hurt Heather all the more.

But she couldn't help it. She couldn't let him in. She couldn't let him see the ugliness in her soul. She wasn't worthy of him and she knew it.

Kyle left on his next business trip three weeks later without saying goodbye. It had been the longest three weeks of their lives. Heather vowed to herself that she'd be a better wife when he returned.

And she was. She put on her mask and acted happy. She was a dutiful wife. They had sex. She faked her pleasure.

Some weeks later Heather announced her pregnancy. Jerry was overjoyed. She could barely smile. All she could do was pray he never realized her due date was a month too soon.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers
12