India: A Marital Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sulochana
Sulochana
21 Followers

I didn't even watch as he left the room, as I could not. The moment Hardayal had stepped out of the room, my Husband Babanrao, who had gone almost wild with excitement at me having been so thoroughly used by Hardayal, pulled me to himself .I was beyond used up and filled up. Although I hadn't moved during the departure and entrance of Hardayal, I could tell my vagina was very stretched out, swollen and more full of semen, than I had ever thought was possible. My husband stood in front of me, standing before my exhausted form on the bed. I looked up at him, apprehensive of what I may see in his eyes. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I was worried I'd see betrayal, disgust and hatred in his eyes caused by a fantasy to reality gone badly. When my eyes did meet his, what I saw brought relief and a sudden spark of lust.

My husband's eyes were filled with a wild craving, Hardayal's had been, but my husband's eyes also held an incredible devotion and love for me. He smiled and gave me a wink. I rolled over onto my back and gave him my most wicked smiles. He watched as I spread my tired legs for him and let him see the semen, I had been saving deep inside me. My vaginal lips were sealed together, soaked as well as my hair, with the semen of a man who was not the man beside me now. I reached down and spread my clingy lips and allowed my husband to gaze upon his fantasy, as it became reality. He watched as my vagina tried with all her force to pull the strange semen, back inside to no avail. Then, he watched as I used those same muscles and pushed ever so gently, forcing a small amount of the seed to spill forth, sliding down my thighs, landing in a pile on the bed.

I witnessed his chest as it extended outwardly, causing jagged breaths to escape his lips. He watched in silence as my muscles tightened and loosened. Finally, a moan filled the air and he couldn't resist his inner demandings any more. He wasted not a second longer and delved right into my sticky, hot, filled vagina. His fingers, too, explored the inner walls of my cavity, but unlike Hardayal's my husband's fingers were enveloped by a thick, tacky, living glob of seed which was not his own. His fingers danced inside, enjoying the thought of his fantasy finally coming true. Lying back, I watched and enjoyed my lover's delight in my overflowing vagina. He removed his fingers, brought them into better light, and rubbed them together, feeling the cum slide between his digits. When he finally found himself satisfied that way, with great urgency mounted me. His small little penis was already harder than ever when he held the tip of it to my vagina. He rubbed his head into my lips. He parted my sticky lips with his head and slid his organ into my pussy ever so slowly. I could feel the semen inside me get pushed out by this other organ's displacement.

I loved knowing that the semen Hardayal had pumped into me just a while ago was now surrounding my husband's penis, giving my vagina, a lubrication neither of us had ever imagined. The semen oozed out of my vagina, being spread onto my inner thighs by my husband's own pelvis. I felt Hardayal's semen slide down my thighs and land again on the blanket and even further, to my anus. My husband Babanrao's small penis was thrusting with force and rhythm, enjoying the slippery sensation.

With a sudden forceful thrust, my husband shot his sperms into my already dripping vagina. I could feel his seed hit inside, just as I did with Hardayal. This time, though, I was awash with hot sexual fire like never before! I visualized the two men's sperms colliding and being forced to mix by the power of my muscles and the hardness of his organ inside me now. The two different sperms would battle for dominance and power, maybe impregnating me with a baby. Later Babanrao rolled across and went into a very deep slumber, having achieved his objective of seeing me being taken by a strange man . . . . .

Sulochana
Sulochana
21 Followers
12