India Widowed Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My speed and force increased further. I could see that my daughter was building up towards her orgasm. I started slamming my cock into her cunt with full force and vigour now. Anuradha was biting her lips and focussing on getting her orgasm now. I slammed into her still more deeply. She wrapped her arms and thighs around me. She fucked her vagina upwards onto my penis, with such force and pressure, as fast as I could move. Suddenly her vaginal muscles gripped my penis and burst with her orgasm. She moaned deeply as her vagina, began to release her juices. Her nails dug into my back, as her thighs wrapped tighter around my torso. Her orgasm lasted for almost a minute and she kept moaning through out. Finally she collapsed dead tired. After a minute she regained her composure.

She said, " Papa, now its your turn for pleasure "

I said, " No Anuradha, I should not ejaculate into your cunt. I dont want you to get pregnant. I think that you better suck my organ and let me do that, in your mouth "

She replied, " Papa, I shall certainly suck your organ and give you pleasure. But later. Now I want you to ejaculate into my vagina. I want to feel my strong Papa's fertile semen shooting through my womb. Dont worry Papa, I shall have birth-control pills from tomorrow. But tonight, I want you to have your pleasure in my vagina and fill me up "

So saying she gripped my cock, with her strong vaginal muscles and again started thrusting her cunt on my penis. I felt heavenly and knew I could not last. Finally, my own orgasm burst. I slammed my cock into my daughter's cunt with all my might, for one last time and began ejaculating my semen, deep into her cunt. I finally collapsed on my daughter. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

I whispered, " Anuradha, did that feel like, you thought, it would? "

She smiled dreamily, " Yes Papa. That was incredible. I always knew you were a strong man, But never imagined that you are so strong and exciting "

I said, " I am glad you enjoyed it "

She said, " Papa, I am glad this happened between us. I have noted that you were so desperate, due to the lack of a woman. From tonight, I am your woman. I am your Mistress. Now apart from the house, I can take care of your pleasure too! So whenever, you want me in bed, just call me. I shall be glad to give you my body to keep you happy "

I said, " But Anuradha, what about our neighbours and your children? I am worried! "

She mischieviously replied, " Oh Papa! You are such a dumbo! For the neighbours, we will be what we are. A widowed daughter, being taken care of, by her own father. My children are too small for them to know anything. And anyway, I will put them to sleep in their rooms and then come here to you every night. You can then use my body and take your pleasure from me. So everything would be OK. Dont worry! "

Now my daughter has actually become my mistress. She sleeps in my bed and 2 - 3 times a week, makes it a point to fuck me and keep me happy.

12