India: Wife's Forced Awakening!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked my tired wife also to try to sleep next to the baby. I told her that as she may not get much sleep later that night, due to Jaichand, she should rest now. I told her that I shall look after the baby, while she slept. I took the baby, and went out of the house, leaving my wife and Jaichand asleep in different rooms. My mind was reeling, as I remembered how Jaichand had fingered my wife, licked her vagina and sucked on my wife's nipples! But curiously, instead of feeling anger, I felt excitement and had an erection! I was surprised and shocked! I went to a park close by and sat for the next one to two hours thinking. I knew that this was the only way out. Jaichand would not leave me, if we did not agree to his demands. It was 6.30 in the evening now. I walked with the baby in my arms to a wine shop, purchased a bottle of liquor for Jaichand and went back to the house. I peeked into Jaichand's room. He was still asleep. I peeked into Anupama's room. She was not there. I heard noises in the kitchen. I put the baby into the cradle and went to the kitchen. My lovely wife, Anupama was busy preparing the evening dinner. I went and took her into my arms! She was smelling of sweat! She had not had a bath, since the night before! She once again started sobbing. I asked her, if we should call off the night plan. Once again I offered to go to prison to safeguard her chastity. She controlled herself and said that it was OK. She will go through with it!

Finally, Jaichand got up at around 7.00 p.m. He went for a stroll for about half an hour and returned. He then had a bath. I found that strange. He had his bath, but, he forbade my wife from having her bath - and she had not bathed since almost 48 hours! After his bath, Jaichand wore only his dhoti and came into the room bare bodied. It was a thin cotton dhoti! He was wearing a langoti! I could make out his pendulous huge penis thru' the dhoti! Thankfully it was not erect! His body was huge! It was covered with small short hair all over. He then poured himself a large glass of whisky. He then asked for the news paper and kept drinking the whisky, while reading. Within the next half an hour, he had almost five large pegs. He finished his paper. He asked me where my wife was. I pointed to the kitchen. He walked over. I could see thru' the open door. He walked over to my wife and once again encircled her waist with his huge arms, from behind. He turned her face towards himself and thrust his tongue thru' her soft lips into her mouth. Now his arms came up and cupped her breasts. He started pushing his crotch over her buttocks, thru' her saree. His palms started playing with and fondling her breasts, while he had pulled my wife's tongue into his mouth and was sucking on it. His arms now came down to her buttocks and started caressing her buttocks. He would first squeeze them and then push his crotch into them, thru' her saree! He kept this up for the next two minutes and then once again his arms came up and cupped her breasts. I could see them clearly. Curiously, looking at this old man playing with a woman young enough to be his grand-daughter, I once again got an erection! I could not understand, why, instead of feeling rage, I was getting excited.

Jaichand now pulled off my wife's saree completely and then un-hooked her blouse - leaving her in her white bra and her white petticoat! His arms started roaming all over her body. He lifted her arms. Her arm pits had a thick growth of hair - as, being a village woman, she never shaved her body. More importantly, I had liked her to have hair in her arm pits and over her vagina! Now, I saw that jaichand had similar tastes. The moment he saw my wife's arm pit hair, he gurgled with pleasure and pushed his head to them. He started smelling and deeply inhaling her armpits! I am sure that they were giving out a pungent smell, as she had not washed. But he seemed to relish the smell and get excited by it! He now dragged my wife into the bedroom. He first put my lovely, innocent wife down, sat on the bed and pulled her to sit on his lap. Now he started fondling and caressing my wife's breasts thru' her blouse, while kissing and sucking her tongue. One of his arms then came down and pulled up my beautiful, young wife's petticoat right upto her lovely, smooth, silky thighs. He started rubbing, patting and squeezing her thighs, as well as fondling her tender breasts. Slowly he put my beautiful, young wife down on the bed, face up, unhooked her bra and removed it. He then loosened the knot on the strings of her petticoat and pulled it down - leaving her only in her panty. He now started removing his dhoti. I saw that he had white hair on his arms, legs, chest etc and he was rather big built, though fat and repulsive. The old Jaichand now laid down beside my young wife. Looking at all this happening to my wife, I was having a huge erection! I went and sat on a chair near the bed, to see this!

He began kissing and licking my wife's face, eyes, neck etc. Then as his passion grew, he started biting her neck hard. Anupama started wincing in pain. He then started licking and kissing her armpits! He licked away all the sweat from her arm pit hair. Then he focussed on her round, exciting and full breasts. He started playing with them, touching them, squeezing them, pinching them and biting them. As his passion grew, he started biting my wife's breasts very hard - leaving red marks all over her tender, young flesh! Then he put his mouth on her nipples and started sucking her milk. Our baby's milk! My Anupama's breasts were once again full of milk. As he found milk when he started sucking, he hungrily fixed his mouth and started sucking all her milk into his mouth! After he had sucked off all the milk in both my wife's breasts, he then took her hands and put them on his langoti, over his organ. My wife was shocked! It looked huge!Almost like some small cricket bat! He then started his attention on her navel and thighs - sucking, pinching, licking and biting them. He left black bite marks all over her tender, delicate and exciting thighs! He now removed my wife's panty. Slowly his mouth moved to my young, innocent Anupama's hairy, black and pungent vagina. She had a thick growth of pubic hair. He started licking thru' my wife's pubic hair and affixed his mouth over her vagina. Anupama closed her eyes. Totally revolted. Then he started darting his tongue in and out, round and round my wife's vagina, with lightning thrusts of his tongue once in a while on her bud there. Though my wife felt revolted, his tongue on her vaginal bud sent shivers up her. He then turned her face down on the bed. He then started licking her back, her buttocks, the back of her thighs and her calves. He then laid down beside my wife and pulled her to lie by her side. He laid behind her with both arms around her - one caressing her breast and the other caressing her on her vagina, while he was biting and kissing the back of my wife's neck.

He then asked her, ' Anupama, how many men have fucked you in your anus upto now? '

My helpless Anupama was shocked to hear such words! She said ' Oh No! No one. '

He kept caressing her breasts and vagina and then said, ' So you are a virgin? '

Anupama said ' How can I be a virgin? You know that I am a married woman. You also know that I am a mother! '

He said, ' No! No! I meant virgin in your anus '

She said, ' Yes, Saabji! '

He now said, ' Anupama, ask your husband to get up and get a bottle of oil, which is there on the dressing table, ask him to bring the oil to us here on the bed! '

My helpless wife, asked me to do so. I went to the bed with the bottle of the oil. Jaichand gestured me to sit on the bed.

He then asked me, to pour the oil over my lovely wife's gorgeous and exciting buttocks. She was confused. I could see bite marks all over her buttocks too! I did as asked. Then he asked me to slowly use my finger and carefully pour the oil into my wife's anus! It then struck me on what he was about to do!

My innocent Anupama asked him anyway, ' Jaichandji, what are you going to do? '

His reply sickened me, ' Darling, You said you were a virgin in your anus is it not? I am going to take your virginity! '

My helpless Anupama was shocked and started pleading with him, ' Jaichandji, please Saabji . . . . have sex in my vagina. Not in my anus please. I abhore such things. It repels me. It is sinful. I will give you pleasure thru' my vagina. Please Sethji, I shall get hurt if you do that. Please saabji, you can even put it in my mouth. I shall give you extreme pleasure while sucking! '

I also came to her aid, ' Yes Jaichandji, Please . . . . My wife has never experienced such a thing saabji! She is very delicate. She will be hurt badly! Please take your pleasure from my wife's tight vagina Jaichandji! I can vouch that she has a very lovely cunt which will suck you up like a piston! Please Saabji!

Jaichand said, ' Look both of you. Do not put my mood off. If my mood goes, then I shall leave and you know what will happen! Now Makarand, just shut up and pry your wife's anus open with your fingers and pour the oil into it, so she wont get hurt! Then give me the oil, I will oil my cock too! '

I did as he was told. I then handed the bottle to Jaichand, who gestured to me to keep sitting next to my wife, in her misery! Jaichand, now pulled off his langoti! I was amazed and shocked to see his organ! It was massive! Like a boulder! It was around 8.5 inches in length, 3 inches in thickness and was throbbing like a wild cat! It was totally black and covered with lots of white and grey pubic hair! His balls were baggy and huge and were dangling like rubber balls beneath his massive penis! They seemed to be full of his semen! I cried out, ' Jaichandji, this is too huge, my small little wife will be split open and torn! '

He just laughed and pushed a pillow beneath my wife's tummy and positioned his large bulbous penis head over her anus! My beautiful wife, Anupama looked helplessly at me for some help. I sadly looked back at her. I reached out and patted her. My penis was erect. Anupama, even in her misery noted something strange in her eyes. She glanced down and saw that I had an erection. She was surprised. She gestured to me to remove all my clothes. I did so, while Jaichand was still playing and licking her body all over. She reached out, caught my hands, closed her eyes tightly and waited fearfully for the onslaught of the old beast Jaichand's gigantic organ, into her virgin, tight and unused anus!

Slowly Jaichand's massive organ started inching into my lovely wife's, anus! Within some seconds, I could see her anus stretched completely! Jaichand kept pushing his organ into her virgin hole. It simply would not go inside due to its massive size. He started applying pressure. It started paining her. My beautiful wife, started sweating and bearing the pain. She clung to my hands. Now Jaichand started ferociously pushing his organ with a mighty force into her. I thought that she would be split up. My wife, Anupama started screaming and sobbing loudly. He then started thrusting it more forcefully. She was now totally screaming with pain and crying. She sobbed and again looked at me. I tried to comfort her, but, to no avail. Her anus felt as if some one was splitting it up. Finally Jaichand rammed the balance of his organ into her fully! My wife screamed out loudly for one last time.

I said, ' Darling, he has completely put it in now! The pain will subside in a few minutes! Just relax your buttocks and try to adjust to his organ '! Jaichand kept his organ motionless into her, allowing her body and her anus to adjust to its massive size. I kept wiping her sweat and patting her cheeks. I kept saying. ' Anupama, now your pain is over! He is in you completely now. The pain will go away. Just relax your body to accomodate him better! ' Jaichand was just motionless with his organ embedded in her, while I was comforting her.

The pain slowly seemed to start subsiding after 5 minutes. Slowly Jaichand started moving his organ in and out of my wife's tight, virgin anus now. I could feel that he was getting a great deal of pleasure both physically and psychologically! Just as he had fantasized, he had not only had sex with a married woman in front of her husband but also, taken her anal virginity - which was a bonus in his scheme of things! Now he started moving faster and faster. Now with his passion climbing upto peak levels, he was virtually ramming his organ into my wife's anus . . . . .! Looking at an old man, slamming his rock hard, huge monstrous organ into my small wife's tiny anus, I was excited too much! I could not control myself! I quickly removed my shorts and started masturbating myself, as he rammed forcefully into my wife! Finally after ramming and thrusting into her for almost 10 minutes . . . he shouted, ' Anupama, I am going to fill your anus with my hot juice! '

He screamed, ' Ahhhhh . . . .! ' and started biting her at the back when ejaculating his semen into her. He kept biting and ejaculating for quite some time and then he completely collapsed with his weight over her. Anupama was crushed. But though she was overburdened with his massive weight over her, She did not mind, simply because she was relieved that her anal ordeal was atleast over for the time being! He lay over my wife for almost 5 minutes, before he rolled over! My wife was sweating profusely and turned to look at me! She was shocked to see, that I had removed my penis out and was slowly masturbating seeing Jaichand's semen overflowing from her anus! She must never have imagined that another man having sex with her, would have excited me! She took pity on me and told me, ' Makarandji, come and take me if you want! ' She thought that I will have normal sex with her as usual and tried to turn over.

But in my mad lust, I said, ' No, Anupama, do not turn! I want to put my cock into your anus just like he did. I want to feel his semen in your anus with my cock! '

She was shocked at my words. My tired, sweating and gasping wife, Anupama just lay there, while I climbed over her buttocks, separated them and put in my penis into her anus. It was hot with Jaichand's forceful rammning and slamming! It was messy and gooey with his semen. But it fely heavenly! Within a few seconds I too discharged my semen into her anus and rolled over to the other side. I looked at Jaichand. He was smiling! My tired wife was full of sweat! Her whole body was heaving with gasps. Her breasts, thighs and neck were covered with bite marks, when Jaichand had bit her during the throes of his passion! My wife looked so tired, yet so tender and delicate! Finally she closed her eyes. After some time, she seemed to have fallen asleep!

But within an hour, after relaxing Jaichand pulled my sleepy wife to himself! He again started drinking her milk, from her large black nipples! Her big lovely grey eyes widened. Jaichand now stood up and placed his cock onto her mouth. My wife's eyes were glazed as she took his huge cock deep into her mouth, her red lips stretched wide as she started to suck him uncontrollably. I moved over and started licking her vagina. She squirmed. Grasping her head with both hands, Jaichand grunted with perverse pleasure as he began to deep fuck her beautiful mouth, drawing a few gagging sounds. Jaichand's massive organ completely down her throat, pre-cum building on the cumslit of his penis. Anupama gagged as Jaichand jammed his cock into her warm, wet oral cavity, forcing her to suck on him while he massaged her large black breasts. His cock was monstrous. But my wife seemed to have evolved into an expert cock-sucker and that was simply accentuated by her naturally full-lipped mouth. Jaichand repeatedly thrust the swollen tube of meat into my woman’s wet mouth and took pleasure from Anu's passionate grasp of the thick shaft of his massive penis. As I continued to expertly suck her swollen clitoris, Jaichand began to grunt with perverse pleasure as she sucked his huge length into her mouth, the size stretching her lips wide and tight. I watched as my wife struggled with the thickness of his girth, her natural oral talents and skills on display as she slowly accommodated the width of his iron rod mushroom shaped cock-head. Sucking a hard penis has always been a turn-on for any woman and, with me sucking her beautiful cunt and her mouth full of Jaichand's cock, it wasn’t long before her first climax occurred. It started with her slowly rising moans of pleasure, the large slab of penis in her mouth tasting good to her as Jaichand started to play with her inch long nipples, my buxom wife arching her back to allow him even more access to her large breasts. Jaichand winked at me and twisted her nipples gently, then pinched them. The result was the first scream announcing Anupama's orgasm with the old stud in her mouth. Her body jerked over and over until the first wave of orgasm washed over her writhing body. She jerked violently and started emitting her secretions in spasms from her hairy, wet vagina!

When she had finished her orgasm, he pulled up her thighs wide apart, put them each on either side of his shoulders, positioned his thick bulbous cock head over her labia and started slapping her vagina with it! He would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. Again he would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. All the while, his hands were squeezing her breasts and his mouth was sucking her nipples like a baby! This went on for a long time. My Anupama was once again getting excited! Finally, she could not bear the pleasure and the anticipation. She started arching her back and pushing up her vagina involuntarily, in the hope that Jaichand would penetrate her vagina. But Jaichand continued what he was doing. Out of sheer frustration she finally blurted out . . .

' Saabji . . . . . . . Please . . . . '

Jaichand asked ' What Anupama? '

She gasped with lust, ' Please Jaichandji, dont torture me. I want you. Come into me! '

I could not believe that I was hearing my chaste, home-loving, caring, tender and such a conservative wife, actually pleading for an old brutal stranger, to put his massive, gigantic organ into her tight and tender hairy vagina!

Jaichand teased her, ' Anupama, you want my cock in your cunt? '

She said, ' Yes, Jaichandji! '

He teased her again, ' Then say it dear! Say those words! '

She said, ' Please Saabji . . . . . Please . . . . . I want your cock in my cunt, please give it to me ! '

Grabbing my wife's inner thighs he spread her legs wide apart and pressed the tip of his cock in her black, hairy, pungent and wet vagina. Slowly he pressed into her a few inches and then almost all the way out before pressing slightly deeper. This slow pumping continued until he was almost fully inside her. The deeper he went the more my wife moaned. Jaichand now slammed his pole with full force into my wife's vagina and imapled his monsterous, organ deep into her womb! The man with the horse sized cock! I watched with depraved awe, as his massive knob slowly stretched her tiny cunt slit and became lodged in the snug mouth of her pussy! Anupama crossed her lovely legs behind his back and their bodies melted together! My little wife's firm thighs grasped Jaichand's pistoning hips! Jaichand started to fuck my wife very hard and fast.

At that point of time, once again our baby started to cry. My breatless wife, who was jerking up and down violently with Jaichand's thrusts, looked up at me and said,

' Makarandji, the baby needs my milk, please bring him to me! '

Then she told Jaichand, ' Sethji . . . please withdraw your organ and allow me to get up for some time. I shall feed my baby his milk and then come back to you. You can take your pleasure after 15 minutes and I will be with you for the full night, as the baby will go to sleep! '