Indian - 9 - Monica

Story Info
College student has wild sex with a married lady.
5.3k words
4.33
159.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers

Author's Note: This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author.

This story is a work of fiction. None of the characters or events herein is based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upsets you, do not read any further. By reading further you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older. You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law of the United States or of the country you belong to, and in which, you are a citizen.

My sincere thanks to "StarryEyed111" for editing useful suggestions and editing.

*

Hi friends, I am Mohan and I grew up in a small town just north of Cannanore in Kerala. After completing my first year of college, I moved to another town to complete my Engineering degree. Fortunately, my parents arranged for me to stay with their good old friend Vijay, who had a jewelry business in the town. Vijay, twenty-seven years in age, and his young wife Monica, twenty, were newly married for about a year. Monica was a housewife, who oversaw the housemaid and did other routine chores. Even though she was very beautiful, I took her as a family friend and not as a sexy woman that she really was. I used to help Monica with her household tasks, and Vijay in his jewelry store. Soon we became good friends.

One day after lunch, we had two free periods at college and I decided to take a short break. I got home to find no one there. I went straight to my room and dozed off for a while. Then, I woke up; I could hear some noise. I went to investigate, and to my surprise, I found Monica and Vijay engaged in fierce lovemaking. Thinking that they were alone in the house, they had left the door ajar and Monica was quite loud. She was riding Vijay cowgirl style. I froze and just could not help noticing Vijay's big cock go in and out of Monica's pussy, in the midst of her screams.

Vijay's cock looked like a huge thick pole; must have been about eight inches long. Monica's pussy lips were stretched and wrapped tightly around this monster. I looked at my own erection, a mere six-inch in length, and wished I had Vijay's length instead. I went back to my room. I could not get rid of my erection. I, therefore, masturbated to the erotic sounds coming from the next door.

The following week, Vijay left to attend Jaipur Expo in order to buy some precious stones for his business. Jaipur is a two-hour flight from Cochin. This time around, he had to stay much longer than his usual three-day stay.

It was his second week in Jaipur, and Monica's birthday was fast approaching. It was Thursday and she along with her maid and I was engaged in decorating the house for the Sunday birthday party. I finished stringing all the buntings and then proceeded to connect the stereo speakers in the living room. I was under the stereo stand, lying on my back doing this, when Monica approached me, and asked whether she could help. She was wearing a short white mini skirt with a red top, and came pretty close to me. I looked up and all I saw was her rounded thighs and the black lace of her panties.

This was the first time I was looking up her skirt and could not take my eyes off her legs. She was well aware of that my eyes were glued to her panties. But, she made no attempt to move away. Then, she asked me whether she could watch me connect the wires, and without waiting for my reply she placed her feet on either side of my body in order to get a better view, and leaned over to look at the back of the stereo. Now I had a clear unobstructed view of her panties and even saw some pussy hair stuck out from the sides of her skimpy underwear. She caught me staring up her skirt but did nothing. I got aroused, obviously and was embarrassed, so, I quickly finished the job and stood up.

That afternoon, Monica asked my help in rearranging her bedroom furniture. She did this about once every three months. She had changed into a tight blue skirt that came to her knees, and a thin white blouse. The top two buttons of the blouse were unfastened. She had a single string pearl necklace over her neck with matching earrings. We started moving stuff around. Every time she bent down, her white lace bra and cleavage were clearly visible. During the rearrangement, her breasts brushed past my arm a couple of times. I noticed her big breasts straining at the thin fabric of her blouse. I could see the shape of her breasts and the faint outlines of her nipples. In my mind, I visualized Vijay fucking her two weeks ago amidst her screams and I got an immediate erection.

We finished with the new arrangement; Monica was rather satisfied and said, "Looks better, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," I replied.

She walked over to me and said, "Let me thank you for all this." To my amazement, she gave me a tight hug.

I felt her boobs pressed against my chest, and she must had felt the bulge in my pants. She pressed her right thigh into my groin and mischievously moved it from side to side. She asked in a mocking and teasing way, "Mmmmmmm...! What's this Mohan?"

Teasing always worked with me and I could not take too much of it. I could not resist much this time too and pulled her closer to me and kissed her lips. Soon we were French kissing each another hard and long. My one hand went to her breasts, while her hand found the bulge that she had teased me about.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "Coral was right! You do have a nice cock! Not as big as Vijay's, but nice!"

'Oh my God,' I thought and wondered how much Coral had told her.

She then pushed me onto her bed, and started to take my pants off. I was in frenzy with all my pent-up emotions. I began working on her blouse buttons and soon succeeded in taking it off. Next was her bra and her breasts were free from their restraints. They were large, surprisingly firm for their size, 36D, with large areolas, and big half-inch long, fully erected nipples, which were stuck out straight and defied gravity. Her light brown areolas matched her hard nipples. I squeezed a breast, put the other nipple into my mouth and sucked on it.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...! Mohan!" She cried.

I proceeded to take her skirt off. She was wearing no panties! We were both lying on her bed and kissing, as I explored her thick curly bush. I massaged her labia and found her very wet lips. My cock was very rigid in her expert hands, as she pulled the foreskin back and forth in a nice stroking motion, occasionally squeezing the tip, and spreading my pre-cum.

Without any more preliminaries, she got on top of me—cowgirl style—with one quick motion she inserted my cock in her wet pussy and started riding me.

As she moved up and down, she smiled mockingly and said, "This is not the eighteen-year-old schoolgirl Coral. Now fuck me good. Let's see how long you last, fucking a real woman."

Oh my God! Monica had a mischievous smile on her face, and she started to expertly milk my cock squeezing her pussy muscles, during each up stroke. I could feel her pussy muscles get tighten first, then they release my cock. On the down stroke, she would go all the way until her pussy lips and clitoris touched the base of my cock, and then she would tighten her pussy muscles on the upstroke, all the way to the tip of my cock head!

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" We both yelled out, as we fucked.

Monica was right! Four minutes later, my body jerked, I screamed, "Monica fuck me! Fuck me! Faster darling! Faster! Monica! Monica! I'm cumming babeeee...! Monicaaaaaaaahhh...! Monicaaaaaaaahhh...!" I shot my semen deep into her cunt.

Experience makes all the difference—I had never cum so quick ever before! I was embarrassed and curious. I exclaimed, "That was terrific, Monica! Where did you learn all this? I mean the milking part?"

She kept on fucking, and replied, "My secret. Just keep on fucking baby."

She would not let me withdraw my cock from her cunt. With my cock still buried deep inside her cunt, a couple of minutes later, I was erect again. I grabbed her hips, pulled her down on my cock, and started to fuck her again.

A few minutes later, she screamed, "Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Mohan! Faster! Harder darling! I'm getting another one! Harder! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" I felt her hot cum on my cock. "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!"

I reached over and squeezed her boobs and nipples. She told me that she liked to have her boobs squeezed real hard, so I squeezed them firmly. Then I moved over to her clitoris, which was very rigid, light red, engorged with blood, and caressed it.

"Oh my God!" She screamed, "Oh Mohan! Oh Mohan! This is terrific! Fuck me! Fuck me darling! Harder darling! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Your cock feels so good! Oh darling! Harder!"

Monica then wanted me on top; so, we changed positions. I started to fuck her missionary style, now. She wrapped her legs around my back and I could feel her powerful upward thrusts. Whenever my cock popped out of her cunt, she would reach over, and expertly put it back within seconds. This time around, I was determined not to come until her cunt got sore.

She told me that she could feel my mushroom-head all along the passage, as it went in and out of her vagina. She added that even though she had experienced a few boyfriends before her marriage, she loved the unique feel of my bulbous mushroom-head that provided great stimulation to her vagina, especially her G-spot. My mushroom-head made up for what I lacked in length and thickness.

After about fifteen minutes of fucking, we changed our positions again. She told me that she liked doggie style. She got on all fours and I entered her from the rear.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Mohan, you are going to kill me with your big cock!"

I was highly aroused by all her teasing and fucked her harder and faster. My cock hurt a little bit but I was determined to give her a good hard fucking that she would never forget. I reached over and squeezed her boobs with one hand, while massaging her clitoris with the other.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck me Mohan! Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder!" Monica was enjoying every minute of this hard fucking and I wondered how much more she could take. For that matter, I was concerned as to how long I would last!

After about ten more minutes of this hard pounding, she screamed, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck me harder! Harder darling! I'm cumming! Fuck mmmmeeeeeeeee...! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" Her cunt tightened on my cock, and held it in a vise like grip. Her cunt muscles spasmmed a few times, and once again, I felt the rush of her hot cum on my cock.

I held her tightly and fucked her with some very fast strokes. My body jerked, and my cock enlarged and stiffened.

"Oh God! Monica! Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder! I'm cumming! Oh Monica! Monicaaaaaaaahhhh...! Monicaaaaaaaahhhh...!" I screamed, and shot my semen deep into her burning cunt. With my cock still inside her, she slumped down and lay on her tummy, with me on her back.

We rested for a few minutes, with my cock still inside her. I was erect again soon, though my cock hurt a little. I wondered whether her cunt hurt too. I could tell that her pussy was getting tired as it relaxed its firm grip on my cock. Then we switched to the spoons position, which we both found to be a little relaxing, and we started fucking again.

My cock was going in and out with very smoothly; partly due to my semen and her pussy juices inside her, and partly due to the fact that Monica was getting tired, even though she was still horny. I told her to place her thighs firmly together. This had the desired effect, and her pussy felt a lot tighter, like before.

She cried, "Oh God! Oooooooowwwwwww...! This is lovely! Mohan fuck me! Fuck me good and hard baby!"

I squeezed her boobs hard and rubbed her clitoris and we fucked all the way like real crazy. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't stop darling! Don't stop! Just fuck me forever! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" She cried.

A few minutes later she screamed again, saying, "Oh God! I'm cumming again! Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeeeee...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

Once again I felt her cunt muscles spasm around my cock. I fucked her faster and harder, and reached my peak, "Oh my Monica! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh darling! Monica! Monica! Monicaaaaaaaahhhh...!" My semen shot from my cock in several strong spurts, deep inside her cunt.

After a couple on minutes, I felt my cock getting soft and it slipped out of her pussy. A lot of semen mixed with her pussy juices trickled from her pussy lips to her thighs, and on to the bed sheets. I wiped ourselves clean with a hand towel conveniently placed under the pillows, and then we both proceeded to the bathroom to wash up.

Monica washed my cock, which was very sensitive at this point, and had gone red. She admired the reddish, bulbous glans, bent over and lightly kissed it as a sign of approval.

I had cum three times inside her and she told me that she had a total of six orgasms and was very happy. We went back to her bedroom, she then lay on her back, spread her legs, and separated her pussy lips with two fingers.

She winked at me, and asked me, "Is this view of my pussy better than looking up my skirt?" She further added with a mysterious smile, "Next time, I'll peel the skin off your cock, baby!"

Ah! What a horny lady was she!

Part 2 – Monica is not Satisfied

On Saturday afternoon, Vijay returned from Jaipur. I was in my room reading, when I heard moans coming from their bedroom. They were fucking again. They knew that I was in my room, and therefore, Vijay stifled Monica's screams. Her moans, mixed with her soft cries, went on for about an hour, and then stopped. My mind wandered all this time to Vijay's huge cock, moving in and out, stretching and almost splitting her cunt. But, I knew well that I would get my chance to fuck Monica pretty soon. I changed my thoughts to my college projects thus my arousal subsided eventually.

Soon it was dinnertime. Monica was dressed in a navy blue, knee length, skirt and a light blue matching blouse. We both were seated at the dinner table. Vijay was getting ready for an official dinner at the Chamber of Commerce. We barely had stared having our food when he walked in dressed up in formal suit and tie. .

Sitting beside Monica, he winked at his wife and whispered, "I'll be home soon for the dessert!" She blushed. I was right across them. Even with Vijay at her side, Monica's legs were wandering under the table touching my thighs and cock with her bare toes to give me an erection. I was too embarrassed to stand up and shake hands with Vijay. So, I just waved to him. He kissed Monica on her cheek and left for the dinner.

Monica stood up, discarded her napkin, smiled at me, and said, "Mohan hurry, come to by bedroom right now. I'm going to peel the skin off your cock!"

I washed up my hands and followed her to her bedroom. Monica had taken off her skirt and blouse and stood in front of me in her beige skin color lace panties and matching bra, covered by a light yellow lace nightie that had an open front. Her bra supported and covered the bottom half of her breasts, leaving the top portion exposed. Her areolas and erected nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. The sight was enough to give even a dead man a hard-on!

She asked, "Is this better than looking up my mini skirt?"

I replied, "It looks divine. You are like an Apsara (angel)".

"You want to see more?"

I nodded.

"Then take them off yourself." She commanded.

I walked towards her and traced her areolas with my fingers. She shuddered. I was very excited, and my cock was fully erect. I held her in a tight embrace and undid her bra, then put my hand inside her panties and began caressing her pussy. She reciprocated my actions by putting her hand inside my pants and held my cock. I could not believe that this was the same woman who had just finished fucking her husband, for over an hour.

We, like school kids, were playing with each other's genitals. I laid her on the bed and removed her lace panties, put in my nose and took a deep whiff just to tease her. Monica smiled in approval. She was probably used to this and did not flinch. I undressed myself and lay beside her. Then our lips glued together French kissing meanwhile my free hand was busy squeezing her breasts.

After a few moments I broke off the kiss and move downwards her belly. I then gently spread her legs to have a clean look at her cunt. I truly liked her dark thick bushy pussy. Separating her labia a little I got a good look at her swollen, protruding inner lips, which met at the top, where her pink clitoris was peeping out of its hood. Her pussy looked beautiful! Monica had shaved her labia all the way to her clitoris to provide easy access and greater sensation during oral sex. The top of her bush was well groomed to a gull-wing shape, and looked very sexy! I separated her inner lips, and admired the glistening of her drenched vagina.

She was flattered, and asked me, "You like my choot? Vijay likes to call it that." (Choot means pussy in Hindi).

"What a beautiful choot!" I answered kissing it. I could smell the fragrance of her shampoo, since she had showered after her lovemaking with Vijay, probably in preparation for me. I added, "You are my Devi (goddess)," I then licked her smooth labia up and down, and proceeded to the inner parts. My tongue slid right through her separated wet lips, my lips clamped around her pussy and then sucked firmly.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Mohan! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! That's so good!" Monica moaned.

I continued licking her lips up and down. I could clearly see her clitoris—all hard and pink, almost reddish—and flicked it with my tongue a few times.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" She response. "Yes Mohan, lick my clit... Lick...it... Right there! Aaaaahhh... Just stay on my clit! Oooooooowwwwwww..."

I licked her pussy for good about ten minutes—An intensified licking on her swollen clit.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cumming... Yeah... hell... I'm cumming... Oh my darling... Darling... Dar...!" She yelled at her loudest as she orgasmed.

I felt her pussy contract a few times and her entire pussy was wet and dripping, with her cum. I put my mouth and sucked her cunt as I swallowed every drop of her sweet cunt juice.

I then paused for a while to smooth down my breath.

She goaded me on, "Keep going, keep going, I'm about to get another one..."

I increased my speed and licked harder and faster.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm cumming again! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg..." She screamed again and squeezed her pussy allowing me to taste yet another flavor of her pussy juices.

Now my tongue was completely out and encompassed her entire pussy. I moved my tongue in a little—slow upward strokes. After a few moments, she relaxed a bit, smiled and patted me on my head.

"I want some water,"

I went over to the kitchen and brought her a glass of water.

Monica sipped the water and then grabbed my cock. She gave it a few jerks, pulled the foreskin down, and put the bulbous mushroom head in her mouth.

Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers
12