Indian - 9 - Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers

My precum was still on the head, and she said, "Wow! Little bit salty, but I like it" She started to suck me and move my cock in and out of her mouth and jerking it with her hand. I could feel her tongue play with the underside of my glans, and the feeling was exquisite! She cupped my balls with her other hand and gave them a gentle squeeze occasionally. Wow! Experienced, married women really know how to please a man!

Then she slid over and positioned herself in such a way that her cunt was right in front of my face. We were in the 69-position; I licked her pussy, rolled my tongue and stuck it into her vagina. That was great! We both were licking and sucking each other's genitals!

She was making restless sounds, "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...! Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...!"

I felt her third orgasm, with the juices that came along with it right into my mouth.

I was also almost ready to ejaculate. "Monica... Aaaaah... Go faster! Faster! Faster! Oh darling! Darling! Darling!" My body stiffened, jerked and my cock spasmmed. "Oh my Monica! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Monicaaaaaaaahhhh...!" I screamed for the last time and shot my cum deep into Monica's mouth. She swallowed it all while continuing stroking my shaft and sucking my cock.

"Now, the main course..." Monica said, as she took my cock from her mouth and placed it at the mouth of another delicious opening—her cunt. I was still on my back and she rode me cowgirl style.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Darling Mohan! Your cock feels great in my pussy. Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She pleaded.

Her long erect clitoris looked very inviting, I caressed it with my fingers up and down and from side to side.

She increased her pace of fucking me and screamed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee..." Oh My God, she had another orgasm. She kept her movement but I slowed her down a bit.

She sensed this and said, "Come on Mohan! Fuck me harder! What's the matter? This is not the eighteen-year-old schoolgirl, Coral. I'll teach you how to fuck! Now come on baby, fuck me hard!"

Since she was on top, she had more control of the stroking speed; she increased her pace and made her strokes longer. She started milking my cock with her pussy muscles. On the down-stroke, she would go all the way until her pussy lips and clitoris touched the base of my cock and then she would tighten her cunt muscles on the upstroke, all the way until my cockhead was at the brink of slipping out of her pussy.

It did slip out a few times and each time she grabbed it, gave it a quick squeeze, and put it back inside–acting like an expert. Oh my God! What a great feeling! The pleasure was absolutely incredible! Monica was married for just about a year and not even a whore could match her performance! She fucked faster and faster, crying out, "Oh my God! Oh my God!" during every stroke.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Faster Mohan! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! I'm cumming! Faster! Faster! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" She was loud enough. Her pussy squeezed my cock and I felt the wetness of her hot cum.

I fucked her harder and faster, my body jerked and my cock stiffened and enlarged. "Oh my Monica! Faster darling! Faster! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Monicaaaaaaaahhhh...! Monicaaaaaaaahhhh...!" I cried and shot my semen in several strong spurts, deep into her hot throbbing cunt but I continued to fuck her throughout my ejaculation.

"Wow! That was great! I felt your hot semen shoot inside my pussy in spurts! Your cock enlarged during each spurt and I almost had another orgasm!" Monica exclaimed.

Soon, my cock went soft and when she withdrew, she looked downwards and said, "Now, watch this!" Saying so, she squeezed her pussy.

I watched a lot of cum dribbled out. She giggled, as I caught it in a hand towel. Later I wiped her pussy and then my cock.

Monica took a sip of water and said, "Now, round three!"

'God! When this woman would be satisfied?' I thought. But I did not complain, even though my cock began to hurt a little bit. We kissed and I fondled her breasts squeezing them hard, as she wanted.

Monica moaned, groped for my cock, squeezed the shaft, giggled, and said, "Oh! Little Mohan is ready again". She leaned over, kissed my cock and took the head in her mouth. Again, she stuck her tongue out, placed my glans right on her tongue, and moved her tongue back and forth on the underside, providing exquisite pleasure.

She pulled it out, looked at it, said, "Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh...! It's so red!" She took the whole shaft deep into her mouth, and started to deep throat me. I could only take a few of these intense strokes.

"Monica stop! Stop! I don't want to cum so soon! It's terrific! But, please stop! I want to fuck you again!" I screamed.

Monica obeyed me. Then she asked me that she wanted doggie-style, so she got on all fours. My cock was hard and I entered her in one hard push.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!" She yelled. "That's lovely! Fuck me... Fuck me Mohan... Harder..."

I held her tightly by her hips, slapped her butt a couple of times and started to fuck her hard and fast with long and full strokes.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God... W-w what's gotten into you? Not so fast. Save it for the end."

She did not want me to cum too quickly. I slowed down a bit, reached over and squeezed her breasts with one hand, and massaged her clitoris with the other.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Mohan fuck me! Mmmmmmm... this is great! Oooooooowwwwwww...! Fuck me good and hard baby!" Monica responded.

After about ten minutes of hard stroking, I could tell that Monica was on the verge of another orgasm. I increased my pace and fucked her harder. She moved her butt backwards, fucked me back, and we got faster and faster.

Suddenly Monica screamed, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Mohan fuck me harder! Pleeeaseeee...! Oooooohhhhhhhh...! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee..."

I felt her pussy squeezed my cock, and the wetness of her cum all over the shaft. A thin stream of her pussy juices trickled down the insides of her thighs. She continued to squeeze her pussy muscles in spasms around my cock. I felt my cock enlarge and stiffen.

"Oh Monica!" I cried. "Oh Monica! Fuck me darling! Fuck me! I'm cumming! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Monicaaaaaaaahhhh...!" I shot my third load of hot semen in spurts, deep inside her cunt. As we ceased cumming any further, we collapsed on the bed, completely worn out. Monica was laying face down beside me.

I looked at her in admiration and said, "Wow! Where did you learn all this?"

She laughed and replied, "I'm not going to tell you all me secrets,"

"Come on darlin', tell me."

But she did not reply, instead she just squeezed my limp cock. "We'll have more pretty soon."

Oh my Lord, What a horny women was she! I wished when I found a bride, she would be like her–Sexy, horny, hot and burning with desire. I want a terrific performer! A terrific fuck! A sex goddess! A real champ! A real nymphomaniac!

We both went to the bathroom, and showered together. We lathered each other and Monica was very tickled to see the large mushroom head of my cock, which had become blood red. In fact she was almost gloating! Then I remembered her earlier words, 'I'll peel the skin off your cock!' Well, she certainly got very close.

She then went back into her bedroom, and changed the sheets. Even though her face had an after-glow, her demeanor was calm, and gave the impression that nothing had happened. She wore the same tight skirt and the yellow blouse and awaited Vijay's return from his dinner meeting. I went to my room, but could not sleep in anticipation of hearing Monica's loud moans and screams.

Vijay got back home at around 11:00 P.M. and they both hugged and kissed. I overheard him tell Monica about all the sexy women that were at the dinner meeting, and that he was horny. She led him straight to the bedroom, and closed the door. Monica's bedroom window was open, with the curtain drawn and since my room was adjacent, I could hear their sounds very well. I heard them kissing.

"Thumari choot kitni khubsurat hai! (Your pussy is so beautiful.)" Vijay said in Hindi.

"Chodho mujhe, jaldi. Aapna lund undhar dalo. (Fuck me. Put your cock inside me.)" Monica pleaded in return.

Even though I could not see them, I could hear them and let my imagination run wild.

Monica's moans and cries got louder. The bed was creaking, and I could just imagine Vijay's huge cock going in and out of Monica's tight pussy, while she fucked him like crazy, and milked his cock.

Monica cried out, "Meri jaan, mere chand... chodho meri choot! Aaaaahhhhhh...! Jaldi Vijay... jaldi... aur zor se maro! (Yes, my dear, my love... Fuck my pussy! Faster Vijay... faster... screw me harder.)"

The bed rocked faster and Monica screamed, "Oh Bhagwan! (Oh God!) Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

There were brief moments of silence, followed by more moaning and screaming. This went on for over two hours, and then there was silence. I went to sleep.

In the morning, we all met for breakfast. I was dying to know how many orgasms Monica had, the previous evening. When Vijay got up to answer the phone in the living room, I got my chance, looked at Monica, smiled, and asked her, "How many?"

She knew exactly what I meant, smiled back and said "Seventeen; six, six and five," and moved her leg from under the table to my crotch, wiggled her big toe over my bulge, and winked.

***

Over the next four years, I spent my time between Monica and Yasmeen, and made sure that neither knew about the other. (Yasmeen was the milkman Gopal's young wife – story coming shortly). Sometimes I went into overtime mode and did both of them on the same day. I learnt a lot from these two women and this was my real sexual awakening. Beyond any shadow of a doubt, Monica was the hottest and horniest woman that I met so far.

Well, then things changed. I completed my graduation and left for Mumbai to seek a job in the bigger city.

I welcome comments.

Bandra
Bandra
169 Followers
12