Indian Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give you that much of my body but no more, anything else and you may develop a crush on me, I wouldn't like that," Claire stated coolly.

"Well Claire what to do now? It would appear you have the snake charmed, or is it the other way around," Manjit laughed through the speaker.

Just then the serpent expanded and contracted a coil around her womanhood. The stimulus made Claire's head jerk slightly and Manjit saw the serpent react, she smiled.

"No it would appear he has you, this will be most interesting to watch," Manjit said.

The python now knew what to do, while Claire held its head, it used its fantastic muscle control to stimulate its prey into moving so as to break the stalemate of predators. Compress, release, compress, release slowing at first and then with increasing frequency. It used its great strength to move Claire hips to increase the sensation; Claire was helpless to stop it. Concentrate damn it, concentrate", she told herself. It was useless the stimulus was too much to resist, Claire exploded in ecstasy her whole body writhed in pleasure. Her arms went limp and her hands lost control of her opponent. By the time she came to her senses another coiled sinew was around her waist. She quickly grabbed the head just in time and furiously jerked it away from her body before it could form a second loop around her. Claire held the head of the python as it jerked and swayed to break free of her grip. She looked down and watched the coils draw up the slack around her legs, up one and then the other just like a wave, each band of muscle moved in perfect unison. She felt her legs contract with the pressure from her capture. The coil tightened around her waist, cutting her air intake and again, she worked to control her breathing and again succeeded, the serpent ceased its thrashing and lay still. Instead it when back to its successful attack, the gentle compress, release, compress, release method.

"Sorry lover it won't work again, you've had your fun," Claire voiced.

The serpent had to work harder this time around, after 10 minutes of incessant stimulation Claire started to weaken again; in fact she actually started to help her capture. She was now fighting against herself, primal urges are impossible to resist, and she was helpless in the coils of the enemy! Again ecstasy shot through her and she let go of the python's head and arched her body in the serpent's embrace for all the pleasures she could receive from the orgasm. Instantly the great snake rewarded itself by putting three more coils around her, pinning her upper arms to her sides. She only had her forearms free and at the last second she grabbed the head before it could completely encircle her.

"Claire I had no idea you had such a love for snake skin, and you do look lovely in it though I must say I feel it will be a short lived fashion statement," Manjit laughed over the speaker.

Claire could now only watch the machine like tightening of her body. The vice grip of coils now cork screwed up and down her body, she started to wince in pain, pleasure had long past, her body was completely spent from two devastating orgasms, she could only offer minimal resistance at this point. Her capture sensed this and seemed to be in no hurry to finish the job; after all she had made it wait now she would pay.

Claire watched the spiralling of her body, every minute or so, no matter how hard she tried to control her breathing the constricting circle of death around her got smaller. Every move Claire made against the embrace her foe countered and squeezed. She was slowly losing the battle; her legs were completely numb, she was sure the coils of the python around them were the only reason she was still standing. She was also losing her grip on the serpent's head, the blood flow to her arms being cut of by the constant crushing pressure. Claire moved her raised leg slightly out of the crevice she'd placed it in, instantly the wrap adjusted and tightened, Claire found pain running up her leg, around her waist, out the other leg and finally around her arms as the snake rhythmically adjusted her in its grip.

She needed to make a move, she lasted more than twenty minutes in the serpent's spell, and another five was impossible! Although she had sometimes thought it would be better to die in the field instead of behind a desk she was not about to give in just yet. She went to make her move. Gathering what little strength she had left, and then it started again, only this time both her womanhood and her breasts.

"Your quiet an insistent lover," Claire gasped.

"You still want more."

The final phase of the battle had begun. The snake renewed the urgency and worked hard, rocking Claire backwards and forwards all the while constricting her further. She was frantic with pain and expectation her body covered in python she desperately hung on, another adjustment and another inward spiralling of her body as new waves of pain engulfed her. The snake arched her back off her feet and cinched around her mound, Claire with all her strength thrust her body forward toward the stone arbour jamming the head of the serpent in to small crevice. Then with both hands she bent the head backwards upon itself. Her body exploded again just as she heard the great predators neck crack under her pressure. Claire let out a scream of pain as the pythons death shudder tightened her one last time. She was unable to move in the coils, but she had won. Between gasps she exclaimed.

"Never go to the well three times with the same trick lover!"

She took the python's head out of the crevice and with great effort extricated herself from her defeated foe. Once out the embrace she fell to the ground on top of the great mass of coils that had been her prison, her legs, which had absorbed so much of the struggle, could not support her.

"Well done Claire, your free to go, but I assure you DOOM is not finished with you yet," Manjit venomously hissed through the speaker.

Claire pulled herself along the ground and opened the door to freedom. On the other side she found the small parcel said placed there early that evening inside was a T-shirt, shorts and sandals. Quickly putting them on and giving her legs a vigorous massage she stood up and started back towards town. After taking a few steps she stopped and turned around and said.

"No I'm not finished with you either!"

THE END