Indian Captive: The Quirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You like that don’t you? How about if I do both of them at the same time, I bet you would like that even more?”

By twisting and pulling on both of her nipples at the same time, he had her gasping and moaning from either pain or pleasure. He wasn’t really sure if she was arching her back upwards to relieve the tension on her nipples or to keep them in his hands. He knew there was one easy way to find out though. Letting go of her right nipple, he reached down to her crotch to see if she was wet down there. She was soaking.

“What a slut you are. Your juices are just running out of your pretty little body. Here, lick my fingers clean now that you have gotten them all wet.”

With great diligence, she cleaned her juices off of his fingers with her tongue. As soon as she was finished, he moved so he was kneeling between her now widely spread legs. Grasping a leg in each hand, he pushed her forward to expose her bottom to his view.

Leering at her, “Your warrior only gave me two options with you, so hold your legs open for me while I work my member into your bottom,” he told her.

Using her juices as his only form of lubricant, he lined up his member with her small bottom hole and started pushing. It was a tight fit and he didn’t try to loosen her up at all. He just started pushing and kept on pushing until he was completely inside of her. Tears were flowing down her cheeks from the discomfort of his brutal assault. Lying on her freshly whipped back with his extra weight on her just made the pain even worse for her.

“If I had known a woman’s rear could feel this great, I would have used one long before this,” he commented to her. “The tightness is like nothing I have ever felt before. Your warrior is one lucky fellow to have a woman like you at his beck and call, but at least for now I can enjoy you.”

With a thigh grasped in each hand, he pulled out so he could quickly thrust back in. He was not concerned about her as he rapidly thrust in and out of her body. However, the new sensation was more than he could handle, and he soon filled her with his seed. By the time she was just beginning to feel something other than pain, he was already done.

“Find something to clean me up with,” he told her.

She moved quickly to find a piece of cloth and some water before he decided she should use her mouth. The water was warm from sitting next to the fire, and he was content to have her bathe him with the wet cloth. Finished with him, she quickly cleaned herself while she could. However, she need not have worried as he soon fell asleep.

Twice more during the night he made use of her bottom. Both times he used her on all fours while grasping her long hair firmly in his hands. He used her hair to pull her back on to him as he grunted and groaned throughout his pleasure. At least these times did not hurt as much as she was already stretched out from the first using. Unfortunately, he never lasted long enough to give her any pleasure from his usages.

Shortly after dawn he led her from the lodge back to the center of the camp. Black Wolf was waiting for them there along with Grey Dove.

“Did she please you?” Black Wolf asked.

“Yes. I have no complaints. She is the best woman I have ever had.”

“That is good. Grey Dove will now take you to get some food and explain your chores for the day. You may leave now.”

“Thank you again for your generosity. I will work hard to pay my debt to the camp.”

“Follow me,” commanded Black Wolf to his slave as he turned and started walking towards the river. He stopped at the river bank.

“Bathe.”

She waded out into the chilly water and washed as he watched her from the bank. When she was done, she looked at him for approval to leave the water. He nodded his approval. Shivering, she made her way back to him.

He handed her the blanket he was wearing over his shoulder to dry off with after he had looked at her back. He even wrapped it around her to keep her warm as he headed back to his lodge. Only he could give her permission to wear any type of clothing. She followed meekly behind him until they came to his lodge. Here, he held the door open for her to enter first.

Looking calmly at her, “What are you?” he asked.

“I am your slave.”

“What is a slave’s responsibility?”

“To be pleasing at all times.”

“Will I ever need to whip you again for failing to be pleasing?”

“No. I will do all within my ability to never fail you again.”

“Good. You may start showing me how much you wish to be pleasing, now.”

12