Indian Couple Go Out With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,325 Followers

Amit did not enter Kavita, but could not have done anything closer to having sex with her than that. He had almost exploded from the sensation. He was not sure if Dileep had entered Anita or not because he never saw the tip of his cock again or if they just did the same thing as Kavita and he himself had done. .

Anita and Amit talked and hugged while they were in the water and agreed this has been a great holiday so far. They were back on the beach when Dileep and Kavita started the wrestling fun again. They were kind off to the side of Anita and Amit, so they could see Dileep’s cock and Kavita’s bottom. They saw him lift her up and he slowly slid into her. Both Anita and Amit were looking but trying not to let on. It was so erotic. With Dileep so obviously inside her Kavita told Anita that Amit looked like he needed cooling off and threw her an ice cube. She started doing the same to Amit.

‘Should we do it as well?’ Anita enquired.

‘Sure, we will what’s the hurry?’ By the way I have a fantasy. You game with it? Amit replied.

‘So long as it is not absolutely wild.’ Anita laughed.

‘Well, I could never in my wildest dreams imagine that we would be laughing and playing on a secluded beach this way with friends. I have always thought of you and another woman; in this case Kavita standing face to face. You can be nude or wearing a panty as you wish.’ Amit said.

‘Go on, I am listening. In this hustle bustle, I don’t even know where the panty is. Perhaps it will get washed away and we will walk back after wearing the clothes only.’

‘Well, your nipples should be touching and you should be blindfolded; both of you. One of us i.e. either Dileep or me will run our tongue over your right and Kavita’s left nipple and the other person should do it to the other nipple. The test is that just by the flicker of your husband’s tongue, you should be able to identify whether he is touching your left nipple or right.’ Amit concluded.

‘Being nude is one thing but getting him to flicker his tongue over the nipples…’ Anita said.

‘All in fun and nothing cloak and dagger.’ Amit explained.

‘ Okay, if it is okay with you, it is fine by me. Let us put this across to Kavita.’ Anita said.

They walked over to where Kavita and Dileep were and narrated this to them. They both seemed to be in agreement. So both Anita and Kavita were blindfolded and they stood facing each other. Kavita’s pussy was virtually clean shaven and so she could feel the prick of the few hair that Anita had left behind on her mound. ‘Ouch’ she said and both the girls laughed leaving the men wondering as to what the joke was. With their hands over one another’s back, they stood their toes touching just as the tip of their nipples were also touching. Anita’s sensitive nipples were fully erect and they waited in tantalizing anticipation for the licking of the nipples to start. Since the men decided to take their own sweet time, Kavita brought her hands down to Anita’s buttocks and felt the tight taut skin when for about five seconds they felt their nipples being teased by two tongues. The realization that while one of the tongues was their husband’s abut the other one was that of another man was very erotic. The bet did not proceed further because both the women got the names right.

The following day on the beach was more exciting. They were doing the same stuff when Anita and Dileep started wrestling on the blanket. They were to Amit’s side and she was rubbing oil on his chest. Amit could see Dileep’s cock and as Anita wiggled around he could see the head of his uncircumcised cock rubbing all around her entrance. Dileep tickled her sides and she moved backward sending the tip of his penis into her. She moved and he came back out. He tickled her again and she moved back again. Amit could see the foreskin of his cock roll back by the lips of Anita’s pussy as about half of his penis went into her. Anita didn’t seem to mind and for her it seemed to be fun. They kept laughing and giggling all the while more and more of his cock was disappearing until she sat all the way down on him. They wrestled just a little while longer and she was moving up and down on him giggling all along. She was continuously making attempts to get up but he was holding her by the hipbone and keeping her in place and also tickling her at the same time. When they stopped she slid off and the smoothness suggested that lots of precum would have oozed. They all headed down to the water and again Anita and Amit played and hugged each other.Later that afternoon Amit did the same thing again to Anita the rubbing of their nude bodies while their spouses played around or just talked proved to be very pleasurable.

Over the next few days they had sex a few more times but always in a kind of playful fashion and never without their spouse. Lovemaking definitely stayed hot with Anita though, like they had a renewed interest in their sex lives. It was not until about a few months later that Anita brought up needing to plan another vacation one day when Dileep and Kavita were over. Kavita quickly chimed in that they should think about taking another vacation together as the one at Goa had been such fun. They all smiled a knowing smile and promised to make it happen sooner than later.

The next morning a telephone rang as Anita was showering. She could hear her husband Amit listening to the call as water cascaded off the contours of her body

Anita emerged topless from the bathroom with a towel draped around her waist. The henna tatoo that she had recently acquired over her belly button made it look all the more sexy

‘Hi Love! We are invited to a party this evening. Dileep and Kavita too will be coming. We have a meeting at a hotel and we have taken a room. The meeting will get over by 5 and the room will be vacant. I have arranged it so that you can have a swim and then change in the hotel room. I will have to go with the office guys. On the way back I will go straight to the party with Kavita. Amit will collect you from the hotel since his office is this side. Okay with you?’

‘Yes. I guess so.’ Anita did not sound very enthusiastic. She was still wearing only the towel and mentally thinking about the party. The henna tatoo that she had recently acquired over her belly button with the image of a rising sun and its rays made it look all the more sexy. In addition to that there was a heart shaped tatoo over her left breast and a dragon shaped one over her right buttock. Amit had teased her about where she had gone to get it but she replied that these were only stickers and could be applied by anyone in the privacy of their homes. While it was possible that the one over the breast and the belly button had been applied by herself surely the one over the buttock could not have been stuck by herself

‘Cheer up!’ Amit said giving her a hug.

Anita reached the hotel in time and had a long and relaxing swim at the hotel pool. At around 7 she went to the room and started getting ready. She put on a black saree with a sleeveless blouse. It had a plunging neckline and showed off a lot of bare skin. The saree was tied well below the navel to show off her belly button and the dainty pin in it. Not only that the contrast of her fair skin with the saree’s black color was mindblowing. She had applied the usual make up, mascara, lipstick, matching nail polish on hands and toes.

She adjusted her panty which was a trifle brief. Though it covered her pussy it left her buttocks exposed and of course the black dragon. . If Anita had a hairy pussy it would have been impossible to wear such a panty. She tied the cord of the salwar, put her nail polished toes on the dressing table to adjust the anklets one by one. As she finished tying the anklets, she received a message from Amit on her mobile that she should hurry up. She had completely forgotten that she had promised to send a message to Dileep that she would call him when she was ready. They were ready to leave. At the door she quickly eased her feet into black sandals and just as she was tying the buckles she saw Dileep’s car standing under a tree slightly far from the drive way with the car facing the hotel. Anita decided to walk down and if Dileep was indeed there, to give him a surprise. That way, she would meet him in semi darkness and the incident of his seeing her in the mall wouldn’t come up. She draped the saree around herself to avoid any unwelcome attention and taking advantage of the trees, walked around the driveway quietly taking extra care to ensure that the tinkle of her anklets remained barely audible. She could see from the silhouette that Dileep was indeed sitting in the car. Anita decided to take a chance, opened the door next to the driver’s and quickly slid in.

If her intention was to give Dileep a shock, she succeeded in doing so but she too was equally shocked. Dileep’s zip was open and he was merrily playing with his cock which was at full erection.

‘I…. well’ was all she could mutter. It was a moment people don’t usually encounter in their lives; sitting in a car next to husband’s friend when both the couples are scheduled to go to a party.

Dileep looked at her and laughed a sheepish grin. Somehow her eyes kept getting diverted to his erect cock in this very unusual place.

‘Don’t you think its time to get it back into its rightful place i.e inside the trouser? And by the way what is this? I mean why?’ she asked casually.

‘Well, I was just waiting for you and suddenly your image, well, nude image as I had seen you in the mall and all the incidents at the beach flashed in my mind. In no time, I got erect and well, there did not appear to be any reason as to why I shouldn’t play with it for a while. You had promised to message me. Remember? And so far as putting it back, it won’t go in unless it is flaccid.’ Dileep replied .’ And it won’t be flaccid till I discharge.’

It was at that moment that two men passed by their car. They were obviously drivers of some people who had come to the hotel. Anita was feeling uneasy.

‘At least throw a handkerchief on that when someone passes by. What if anyone has a torch?’

‘I don’t have handkerchief.’ Dileep replied.

‘Well don’t discharge and do something fast The white cum will fly here and there and I don’t want any spots on my saree. Try to put it inside. It will be very embarrassing if someone sees you this way and me sitting by your side.’ She said.

As they were talking they saw a car drive in the portico and both of them saw that Amit and Kavita had arrived. Anita could see Amit sending her a message. She remembered that she had told him that she did not like carrying a mobile but it would be very soon that they would notice Dileep’s car standing in under the tree and the presence of both of them would seem very surreptitious.

There was only one way left and she made the choice quickly. Anita caught hold of Dileep’s cock, her eyes firmly fixed to where Amit’s car was parked and tried to put it back but Dileep was right. It didn’t go in. She then bent down, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the swollen head of Dileep’s cock. She started sucking it, taking it in and out of her mouth, alternating this act of hers by looking at the portico to check whether they were actually walking towards the car. Dileep reclined on the seat and enjoyed the sensation of his cock being swallowed over and over. Slowly but with a sense of urgency as well. She began to move quickly, her lips lightly touching the shaft, her saliva making moist noises as she changed directions. Using only her mouth, she pumped his cock up and down, her efforts shaking the seat. Several fast strokes would be followed by a long plunge. Taking him deep into her throat, she'd pause, letting him know how deep he was, feeling the tightness of her mouth. The velvety smooth, slick skin in the back of her throat caressed the head of his cock, sending ripples of pleasure in Dileep’s body.. Then she would pull up quickly, and repeat her fast strokes, again, only to plunge long and deep. Oh God, why isn’t he cumming!

’Unnghh...I'm...gonna...cum!’ Dileep panted.

Her pace quickened, her saliva dripped onto his balls, feeding the fires in them instead of quenching them. His hips moved up, a primitive instinct taking over control.Unwittingly she found herself playing with his balls as well and she kept her mouth firmly over his cock as she felt the first gush of his discharge.

Sperm rushed from his cock as she held him about half way into her mouth. Spasms wracked Dileep’s body as cum surged from his twitching cock. She knew that this was as per the demands of the moment. She just could not afford to get her saree stained and sitting there for a long time would unnecessarily give Kavita wrong ideas. With her mouth full of Dileep’s cum, she swallowed it in one big gulp and then quickly got out of the car to walk back the way she had come. She had barely gone a couple of yards when she saw Dileep start the car and take it to where Kavita and Amit were standing.

‘Hi! Where were you?’ Kavita asked while Amit kept staring at his wife who was looking gorgeous.

‘Oh! Just taking a walk.’ She replied.

“Come. We are getting late.’ Amit said as they piled into one car and drove to the party.

rupanita
rupanita
1,325 Followers
12