Indian Couple’s Loving Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

Hearing this Anil asked her, "Well, well, you are worried so much about your husband. What about me? Have you thought about my condition?" saying this, without any delay, Anil removed Neena's one hand from around his head and placed it straight onto the spot where his night dress had bulged so much. She was shocked to feel Anil's cock in her hand, although covered by the fabric of the lungi. It felt so much bigger and the area of his lungi covering his cock was so wet.

At that stage, I pushed harder. Because of my heavy push from behind, she was compressed between me and Anil. As there was no space, she was unable to withdraw her hand off Anil's cock. Out of ecstasy and sympathy and keeping in mind our earlier talk; her hand moved to feel the length of his cock.

I was able to see all this and was thoroughly enjoying the show. I kissed my dear wife on her cheeks with fierce intensity. I controlled myself and pushed one of my arms beneath Neena's body and extended the other arm on top of her, encircling her from behind and clutched her breasts. I then released my pressure on her a little. Now although she had the opportunity to withdraw her hand, she was still assessing length of Anil's stiff erected cock and caressing it in her hand through his dress. Her other hand still circled Anil's neck and she was still engaged in kiss with Anil.

I squeezed my wife's water melons and was caressing them very lovingly. She was wearing the night gown. Suddenly, I felt the front top zip of her gown on my fingers. I pulled down the zip slowly. She did not seem to notice this. Soon her breasts poured out of the gown. The gown was almost transparent and very thin. Breasts just slipped out of the gown. Feeling that her breasts have been uncovered, she jerked a little and Anil and Neena got disengaged from their intense love kiss. I quietly pulled down her gown till her waist.

Neena was acutely embarrassed. Anil saw Neena's embarrassment. He also saw her uncovered breasts and was ecstatic. He was so aroused but controlled himself and did not touch them; instead, with great restraint; kissed Neena deeply again on the lips and murmured something in Neena's ears.

Hearing this, Neena smilingly nodded her head in approval. I was curious to know what the exchange was about. I asked Anil, "What happened?" Anil kept quiet, raising my curiosity. But not for long, as Anil picked up one of her breasts and started massaging them and said, "I wanted her permission to do this".

He managed to get what he wanted and also improved his approval rating in Neena's eyes, I noted.

Anil had always been mesmerized seeing Neena's breasts covered. It was his dream to see her breasts uncovered. He was very fond of my wife's breasts. I had noticed him, time and again, looking surreptitiously at my wife's breasts, in our earlier social meetings. Anil noticed that I had withdrawn my hands whilst watching his love making with Neena. Affectionately, he took one of my hands and placed it on top of Neena's other breast.

Now both of us were massaging her two naked breasts. I gradually raised my head and started kissing Neena's breasts. Her breasts were rose pink. The areolas were dark pink and nipples, chocolate colour. Anil joined me kissing, suckling and nibbling Neena's breasts and nipples. He was in heaven and had completely forgotten about his problems.

He started nibbling on Neena's nipples, one after another. So did I. Now and then we were rubbing Neena's areola and pinching her nipples gradually and after some time with some force.

Now Neena could not control herself. She was shaking in excitement jumping her tummy up and down and pulled both of us close to her, asking one of us to press her breasts more and more and the other one to suck them deeply like a milk sucking child. She told me and Anil, "Please do not stop. I am excited and pleased beyond words and I want this love making to go on for a long time. Please suck my breasts more fiercely."

Seeing Neena so aroused gave both of us men, extra energy and we pressed and squeezed her breasts fiercely, sucked them severely, massaged them thoroughly and started rubbing our bodies with her in rhythmic motions.

In between, I was lovingly rubbing her exposed navel cavity with my fingers and pampering lightly massaging her open tummy and pushing my hand below it. Anil was squeezing her buttocks. It was super erotic for her as such a situation had never before happened in her life, not even in her wild imagination. She was unable to control her orgasm and with a big cry started moaning Aah!!!! OHhhhhhhhh!!! Keep it up!!!! Don't leave it; etc. This was my dear wife's first orgasm.

Whilst we were attending to Neena's breasts, Neena was clutching Anil's lungi and holding his cock in her hands but through the fabric. Now was the time, I thought, for me to break the ice further. I asked Anil, why are we holding onto our dresses?

Saying this and without waiting for any response from either, I pulled Neena up and started pulling up her flimsy excuse of the night gown. She blushed and turned her head shyly. Then she said in very low voice, "Please dim the lights". I immediately switched off all lights except a dim light in a corner below a bed and disrobed her.

Even through dim lights, both of us men watched Neena's naked body with amazement. She did not have a hair on her entire body except on her head. Her vagina mound was clean shaven and pink looking. She had a caved in stomach and flaring ass and bosom; almost like an hour glass. Her breasts, though big, were firm and upright in spite of having children. Her nipples were long, hard and erect with aroused feelings after our sexual activities.

Now it was Anil's turn to get up. He got up, removed his kurta and engaged my dear wife in a very tight and fierce face to face embrace. He wrapped his arms around Neena. Neena with great enthusiasm did the same.

He was now exploring the valley in Neena's back cage ribs. He squeezed my wife's buttocks with both hands and forced her closer to him. My dear wife's lovely breasts were now closely pressed against Anil's naked hairy chest.

I then lovingly got behind Anil and untied his lungi. It fell loose on his waist and then to the floor and revealed to me Anil's behind. It indeed was very shapely, but I was not interested in it.

Face to face, Neena and Anil were constantly looking into each other's eyes. After some time suddenly, she realized that both she and Anil were buck naked and out of embarrassment looked sidewise. To remove any awkward situation, I immediately picked one of Neena's hands and placed it on Anil's big erect cock. Neena saw Anil's naked cock for the first time. It was at least one inch longer than mine. In thickness it was perhaps the same. It was the first time she had seen an adult cock other than mine. There was a net of veins circling his cock. It was reddish pink and looked fresh and shining. She was speechless. Anil's cock was wet from his pre-cum. She held onto his cock for several minutes; dumb founded looking at a cock so large.

I could not guess what was passing through her mind at that time. Was she trying to digest the extra ordinary situation of having herself been sinfully seduced by a person other than her husband; although she secretly and unknowingly perhaps; was hoping for such a situation?

After sometime, she came out of her reverie and regained composure. She then lovingly started shaking Anil's cock. She suddenly realized I was also there. They were very close in embrace with each other. She released herself from Anil's hold and came to me. Anil also came forward addressing Neena, "How come, you are allowing your husband to be the only civilized person when we are all in our natural suits? That is not acceptable."

Neena was blushing, realizing that she was completely naked standing in front of a man not her husband, in the presence of her husband. Anil caught the edge of my kurta and with both his hands, pulled it up over my head and dropped it by the side of the bed.

Neena moved near me, embraced me and kissed me full on the lips. She took my one hand, placed it on her breast and said, "Raj, I want you to kiss me and love me now in front of Anil. I am sorry for having scolded you earlier. You are the best husband a woman can have. I want you to massage my breasts, rub my nipples, suck the nipples and make love to me." Saying this, she pushed her hand deep into my lungi (wrap around below the waist) and untied the knot.

My lungi fell on the floor. I was not wearing anything underneath; leaving me naked. She came forward and saw my erect hard cock, very eager and looking at her in upward direction in anticipation. She caught hold of her favorite companion of many nights and shook it vigorously.

I called Anil near to me, placed Neena's hands in his and pushed them both down on the bed, they caught me also whilst going down and took me with them. We were all now on the bed and I was in real ecstasy seeing my beautiful, lovely and very faithful wife lay naked on bed in tight embrace with another man, my close friend, in my presence and with not only my consent but my persuasion.

I thought she realized that it was my desire that she and Anil should physically enjoy each other. My love and respect for my wife increased. As soon as Neena and Anil hit the bed, Anil could not control himself looking at his dream girl, my wife, naked in his arms. He had only been seeing this in his wild dreams.

Now he found her not only in bed with him but holding onto his cock in her hands so lovingly. He turned around to face Neena and held onto her head with one hand and started kissing her on lips fiercely. Anil extended his other hand lower to grip Neena's buttocks in his hand and squeezed them firmly. Anil wrapped his legs around Neena's both legs. Both of them were kissing like old lovers meeting after a long gap. Neena, was holding onto Anil's cock shaking it gently with one hand simultaneously lovingly massaging his balls and mildly squeezing them in her palms as only she knew how. Anil's erect penis was pressing her pussy lips whilst he was kissing her. Her other hand was holding onto my cock. I was lying behind her and I realized that she had to twist her arm to reach my cock behind her. It was uncomfortable. But it seemed that she did not mind it. She was shaking and pumping both the cocks lovingly. I was massaging Nenna's breasts with my both hands; one hand above and around her and the other extending from below her to her breasts. I was massaging her breasts squeezing her nipples hard and pushing myself from behind into her body with my cock pushing into her ass cheeks and pushing also her into Anil.

Neena at that moment assumed the position of the master (or mistress?) of ceremonies and said, "Anil go down to my legs and kiss me there." I realized that she had shed all her inhibitions. She did not elaborate further as to what he should do. Anil did not need detailed instructions. He said, "Yes Master!"

But then, Anil went to Neena's face, kissed her on the cheeks and asked, "May I insert my fingers into you, Neena?" Neena looked at me inquiringly. I got up from my position behind her and told Anil, "Anil, Neena today, is not just my wife. For now, she is your wife also. Please deal with her as you would deal with your beloved wife. Treat her tenderly, lovingly and as affectionately as you would treat your most precious jewel; your wife." Then looking at Neena I said, "Neena, he is today as much your husband as I am. Love him whole heartedly, surrender to him completely, without any hesitation and without asking my permission."

I emphasized the words "Today" and "For now". The meaning was not lost on Anil as well as Neena.

Anil sat up on the bed and turned to face her mouth and again kissed her full on the lips. Now he was fully surcharged and so was Neena. Anil turned towards Neena's vaginal mound. He was seriously looking at my wife's love hole and cunt lips as if he had found some prized gift for which, he was longing for a long time. He saw Neena's tiny love hole. He was amazed to see such a small hole. He soon started kissing her cunt lips and started inserting his tongue into her love hole. Neena, hearing my permission, nay direction, to fully surrender to Anil, was so charged that even before Anil touched her pussy, she started twitching and shaking in anticipation. She had never before, displayed such high level of sexual desire, as I witnessed that day. To me also, she was never before as desirable, as she was on that day.

Anil inserted her tongue right into her pussy and Neena was unable to bear the pleasure of his tongue licking his pussy and cunt lips. She was twitching and turning and asked me "Raj, please squeeze my breasts hard and suck them. Drink my milk.

I did not need the invitation. I was already on the job. Neena was squeezing and shaking our cocks and caressing our balls so gently in her hands. She was now jumping from waist up and down and was unable to control her sensations. Sometimes she asked Anil to kiss her vagina more fiercely, sometimes she asked me to suck her nipples more. Never before had she to attend to two husbands and never before was she attended by two husbands. She was ecstatic beyond comprehension and was mumbling and moaning and jumping her waist and tummy and crying Ahhhh!!!!! Oh!!!! I am not able to bear this. I am unable to control myself. I am Cooooommmmming!!!!

There! She had her second orgasm.

She was sighing heavily and breathing, panting and stretching herself. After sometime, she lied down; as if she was relieved. But her energy level was far from cool.

We all were, but particularly Neena was sexually super charged and emotionally overwhelmed. Although physically relaxing, I saw my beautiful naked wife taking Anil into her embrace and guiding his mouth to her breasts. She was very restless and sexually and emotionally super charged.

I realized that, my wife at that time was the most sexually charged person amongst the three of us; completely shattering my opinion about her sexual inclinations. Neena was so charged by the happenings and our sexual activities that without delay, she resumed pumping our cocks and caressing our balls in her palms and made both of us lay down besides us.

I and Anil looked at each other. I called him near me and told him in his ears, "Anil, let us together, make our wife for tonight, dance with sexual pleasure." Anil agreed.

Neena saw us mumbling something in each other's ears and she felt apprehensive and asked, "Hey guys, it looks like you are up to something fishy, that you don't want me to know. What is it?" both of us smiled, not answering.

Then both of us started working on her with complete earnestness. I sat and pulled her head in my lap and stretched my legs so that her half body rested on my legs. Anil went towards her legs pulled her legs inside of his lap so that her toes touched his erect cock. Anil's out stretched legs were below Neena's buttocks and between my outstretched legs. He then started finger fucking Neena gradually and lovingly. I realized that finger fucking proved to be the biggest and the most explosive erotic foreplay for my dear wife.

She again started twisting and turning. I bent and kissed her mouth, her boobs her neck and everywhere on upper parts of her body. I was massaging her boobs like never before. She was shaking in excitement not being able to control herself. Anil was finger fucking her very rapidly now and she was unable to control her third orgasm. She clutched my cock and started crying loud, "Oh Raj, Anil is playing havoc with me. I am unable to control myself. I am coming again!!!! Neena got up, crushed Anil in a tight embrace pulling me also to her fiercely. She started moaning loudly "OOOHHH!!! What has happened to me? Why am I going mad like this today? Ah!!! And she had her third orgasm in such a short time that I was dumbfounded. She was shaking vigorously.

Anil saw that Neena's pussy was liberally leaking her love juice onto his palm. After she finished her orgasm, she stopped Anil and said, "Look, my dear lovers, so far you two have been serving me to your maximum capacity. Now I think it is payback time for me, it's my turn."

Anil winked at me. I was thrilled. Neena, when takes charge of things, can be quite demanding and very organized. She asked Anil, "Please stand up near the wall. I am going to give you a surprise, you will remember for a long time." Then looking at me she said, "You Raj, please remain here." She said pointing to a location behind her. Anil and I did as instructed. Neena sat up bending on her knees with her buttocks resting on her folded legs. Her hands encircled Anil's buttocks and pulled him towards her open mouth.

Anil's erect cock was straight pointing to her lips. She pulled Anil's buttocks so as to push his cock between her lips and started licking and kissing his hard penis lovingly. Simultaneously she also pampered, licked and smacked Anil's balls. Anil was shocked. His wife did not at all like to lick Anil's penis and never entertained his request for a blowjob.

Neena experienced Anil's pre-cum on her toungue and licked it and cleaned it up. He was overwhelmed by Neena's this act. He could not control his ecstatic pleasure and gratitude to say, "Bhabhi, you are the greatest. Raj is so lucky to have you as wife. Anita never loved me like this." Neena did not respond. She pulled me behind her and took my hands and placed them on her breasts. She wanted me to further enhance her erotic pleasure. I did better. I asked Neena to halt for a while and made her sit in my lap. She was experiencing my erect cock on her ass, she was feeling the pressure of my hands on her breasts, and she was holding Anil's buttocks in her hands and was licking and sucking Anil's cock hungrily in her mouth. Anil was holding her head in his hands and combing her hair lovingly with his fingers. All of us were very engaged with all our active body parts fully involved and busy.

I always believed that two men only can satisfy a woman and one woman can easily satisfy two men. I am talking here about average men and women. It is a fact, if truthfully experienced, that any other combination would be inadequate.

After sometime, whilst Neena was still on the job working on Anil's cock, I made her raise her hips. She was holding onto Anil's legs for support, whilst sucking Anil's cock. I started finger fucking her pussy from behind her. This charged Neena all the more that she started shaking on her feet saying, "Raj, what are you doing. You are making me so hot!!!! Don't do this. I shall lose all control over myself." Not listening; I increased the pace of my finger fucking. I had my three fingers in her tiny love hole. She was now shaking and gyrating. She was reaching her third orgasm in the night. She started vibrating and moaning loudly, "Raj, what are you doing??? How do you do this so beautifully??!!!!! I beg of you to continue!!! Go On!!!!! I am coming!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!! Anil, Hold me." She just then experienced her fourth orgasm. I knew her weakness of getting finger fucked.

I was now feeling very aroused and my cock was throbbing in Neena's hands. She was shaking my cock and balls with one hand and was sucking on Anil's cock and caressing his balls with another. I had never seen her before in such a state of arousal. She started moaning loudly. It seemed that even as she had just experienced the third or fourth orgasm; she was so quickly nearing her next orgasm. It seemed that sucking Anil's cock was also such an erotic experience for her. Anil was now furiously pumping his cock into Neena's mouth and she was sucking and licking it lovingly.

Gradually my lovely wife lay down and asked Anil to change his position and climb on her. She said, "I want to kiss you to the bottom most portion of your throat. Anil obliged. He was on top of her crouching on his knees and palms. Now both Anil and Neena were in a fierce embrace and pushing and twisting their tongues in each other's mouths. Anil was looming on top of Neena; supporting his body weight on his knees and elbows; his hard cock rubbing Neena's thighs.

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers