Indian Couple Swap Ch. 01

Story Info
Indian couple's swapping story.
991 words
164.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

Hello friends, I would like to share a swinger couple or in other words spouse swap story. This story is fictitious and does not bear any resemblance to any person living. All characters in this story are imaginary.

Ok let me get into the story now. This story is about a couple named Rahul and Kasturi who are from Tamilnadu and got settled in Bengaluru.

Rahul and Kasturi are married for around 5 years now. Rahul is working for an IT concern whilst Kasturi is a house wife. Now its over to Rahul and he will narrate his story for a while.

Kasturi and I are married for almost 5 years. We come from different towns and are now in Bangalore for almost 3 years. Since marriage, for at least 2 years our sex life was going great guns. Both were fresh and wanted to explore this new thing called sex with lot of enthusiasm and interest. It took some time for my wife to shed her inhibitions and share everything with me. Initially she was reluctant to have sex in day time and also was shy to get nude. I had to do lot of cajoling and convince her to do that. She was very conservative initially but with time she too changed wanting more differentiation in sex.

Regarding my looks, I am 6 feet tall, well built (90 kg) and wheatish in color. My wife is vey fair in color and is 5 feet 6 inches tall, 58 kg with features (34/30/38). She was not doing oral sex initially and felt it very disgusting, but on seeing me do it on her she was ready for that. Still she was not ready to put her tongue there and so I decided to do something. She is fond of gulab jamuns and ice creams and I decided to either cover my penis with those stuff which she like and then she started licking with more interest. Then after a few months she started licking without ice creams and gulab jamuns. After a few months we both of us indulged in lot of licking and kissing on the other one's body. It was really exciting. After that we started doing it in different positions which was again exciting.

After 2 years or so, some boredom started creeping in and we decided, we have to do something different. We started having sex by seeing porn, then we tried role-play. We will call out some imaginary names and start fucking. We would also take videos of our act and watch them later. My wife will discuss jokingly that she and I should have sex in front of some one. We never had the chance although. I also would tell her we both should go to some nude beach without any clothes and roam around. She would simply say yes although she knew that it is practically not possible. Once my wife wanted to get her cloth stitched into a salwar. She had put down weight that time and hence she did not have another set of salwar for measurement. So she asked the tailor to measure her. I was standing in front of her and tailor was measuring her. When he was measuring her on her chest he placed his tape right in the middle of her breasts. My wife was fully dressed. She was very cool, although I got aroused a bit. So that day I decided that my wife would not mind some one touching her for some purpose. We would be nude in the house for hours and hours and then try having sex. We used to open the window and have sex. We had once in the balcony and also many times in the terrace in moon light. We use to bath together. These experiences kept our sex life interesting for a while, however after a couple of years even those things didn't keep us really excited.

My wife jokingly said one day during our sex session that it is really boring to have sex with the same man and see the same cock getting inserted. Somehow this gave me some confidence that she wants to try out with another person. I asked her the next day, was she serious over that option of having sex with another man. She said she was just joking to keep us aroused.

Then one day both of us had this conversation in bed during a sex session and my wife said the same thing. Then I asked her why not we try. She said I am shy and I cannot do with the other person and she does not want to cheat on her husband. I told her we will look for a couple for swinging and we will both have sex with the couple with mutual consent. This will keep us excited. I told her. She said no initially. Then I spoke the same thing again for another 4 or 5 days and assured her that because of swapping partners I am not going to have any issues and we will continue our routine life as it is. Then finally she agreed.

However there were some things we wanted to be cautious on like we don't want to swap with strangers. We would want to do it only with close friends who agree for this. The other couple should be attractive enough for us. Neither of the couple should trouble the other one. So we made this agreement and started to do some search. However somehow we were not interested in having web-cam chat and choose the couple since most of them we met were interested in seeing everything at the first time itself. I mean they were really hurrying up for seeing us nude, which we did not like at all. We were really waiting for a known couple who were attractive.

Part 2 will be following soon.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please

Stop writing..

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Indian Wife and Her College Friend Indian wife fucks college buddy in front of husband.in Loving Wives
Indian Woman Black Driver Indian wife gets pounded by her black driver.in Interracial Love
A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck A couple of indian couples fuck and suck- what a storyin Group Sex
An Indian Wife's Party Quickie An employees wife fucks his boss in absence of wife.in Erotic Couplings
Indian Wife Taken Seduction of a Indian Wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories