Indian Couple's Adventure Goes Far

Story Info
Indian couple's idea of exhibitionism goes too far.
3.3k words
4.17
85.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few days back and it changed our lives forever.

My wife Neha is a very fair and beautiful girl who is 5 feet 5 inches in height, who normally wears proper dresses, but many times she wears short dresses also. She is a fashion designer in Bangaluru. My name is Ankush and I run my own business.

We went to Mumbai for some fun and sun. I had an idea to try out our fantasy of showing off Neha in short dresses to strangers and see what their reactions were.

The idea was that Neha would wear a very revealing dress, go into the local chemist and ask for a condom, and I would be there posing as a customer.

It was around 9 at night, and we drove to a chemist shop which was around 10-12 kilometres from our place, just so that no one could identify us.

Neha was wearing a blue deep necked sleeveless top and a dark blue pleated skirt that was at least 4-5 inches above the knee. I had asked her to apply a dark lipstick, which would make her look more like a whore. She was looking really hot and horny, in the blouse and short skirt as well as the black high heel sandals, that completed the look.

I parked my car just around the corner from the chemist shop, so that he did not see us. The chemist shop was in a small by lane, away from the hustle and bustle of the main street. I had an erect dick now. I left the car and asked my wife to come only when I had sent her a message.

There was no one at the chemist shop. The chemist was probably in his mid 30's. I asked him to show me some hair colors. I purposely asked for hair colors as it would give me some time to stay there at the shop.

While the chemist turned to get the different varieties, I quickly messaged my wife to come. My heart was beating hard at this point. The chemist started showing me the brands and colors, and I barely paid attention to what he was saying. I was just waiting for my wife to come in.

The next voice I heard was my wife's.

"Excuse me. Do you have any condoms?"

I immediately turned at the sound of her voice, to see my hot wife Neha! She was straight to the point. She had left her hair down, and pulled her top down a little showing a glimpse of the cleavage made because of her massive boobs.

I felt like groping her right in front of the chemists. I could see the chemist was awestruck!

The chemist looked at her and her nice boobs for a few seconds and said, "Yes. Which one do you want?"

My wife replied spontaneously, "Man-force, dotted." I didn't expect that she would get so into the act. I kept staring at her from top to bottom, as if I was seeing her for the first time.

The chemist had not yet seen her sexy legs.

The chemist gave her the condom, she gave him the money, and started walking away. Her round ass and sexy legs were making her look more hot and erotic. Both me and the chemist stared at her till she was out of sight.

I said to the chemist, "Nowadays girls don't feel shame asking for condoms. It is all very nonchalant."

The chemist replied, "She looked like a prostitute."

This aroused me even more. I wanted to hear more of what the chemist had to say about my wife.

I said, "Did you see her clothes?"

Chemist, "She was looking truly like a prostitute. My attention was on her boobs, as her cleavage was clearly displayed."

I was wet by now.

I said, "Yeah, her appearance was hot and amazing."

Chemist - "Yes, today her customers will enjoy her a lot. Her legs were awesome, it will be damn hot to get on her and pound her."

I was enjoying the conversation. I wished my wife would come back. I pretended as if I was receiving a call and called Neha. I walked about 10 feet from the chemist, so that he would not hear our conversation. Neha asked me to come back. But I told her that the chemist really enjoyed her look, and it would be fun if she could back for some reason. She agreed.

I returned back to the counter with an even harder dick, trying to go through the hair colours he had shown.

A few minutes later I heard, "Excuse me."

I turned to see an even hotter version of Neha. This time she had tied her hair on top of her head, showing her nice fair neck and shoulders. The top had been pulled down even more, and it looked as though she had tightened her push up bra.

Her cleavage was deeper and was more prominently visible. The chemist would have been very erect by now. He ogled her boobs endlessly.

While leaning on his counter, she asked, "Do you have chocolate flavoured too?"

Fuck! That was arousing. Her massive cleavage was popping out of her top, as she leaned on the counter. As I was looking her over, I realised that she had pulled her skirt up as well.

It went from 5 inches above the knee to about 10-12 inches above the knee.

Her fair fleshy thighs were visible, but not to the chemist though.

As she collected the condoms, she turned and started walking, her wallet fell from her hand, and she bent over to pick it. Fuck! I knew this was purposely done. As she bent down, her skirt rose even more, showing more of her fleshy thighs and giving us a glimpse of her red panty. This time the chemist saw her thighs and everything else.

I felt like pouncing on her and having sex right there. I was sure even the chemist felt the same. She walked away after showing us a nice view of her curvy ass.

The chemist spontaneously said, "Dear god, I have gone crazy for her ass."

I said, "Did you see her panties?"

The Chemist said "Yes! Sexy red coloured panties and fair thighs."

I was totally aroused now.

He continued "This time she was showing boobs and even more cleavage."

I nodded my head in affirmation. I could not stand there for another minute. I wanted to get back to the car and get my dick sucked!

Suddenly, we heard noises outside, coming from the by lane, near the car. When I came out, I saw 4-5 goons commenting Neha on her figure and asking for rate for a night. Neha got worried and started shouting for help. As I was rushing to stop the goons, the chemist said, "Why are you interfering in the matter? They will sort it out on their own."

But I just continued onto help her, ignoring his suggestion. I saw an old man in his 60's, with a white beard and he was around 6 feet 3 inches in height come to Neha's rescue; he hit the goons and they ran away.

I relaxed and slowed my pace as the goons ran off. As I got close to them, I heard their discussion lingered in the shadows for a bit away. The old man told Neha that his name was Anthony, after the introductions were made, He stated that he was a businessman and that he owned a black Mercedes Benz.

Anthony asked Neha, "You look like you are from a good family, what are you doing out here alone?"

Neha looked over at me and I shook my head no because if she had told him the truth, we would have invited big embarrassment for our family.

Neha thought for a second and then replied, "I came here to meet a friend of mine, but he is not picking up the phone so I was waiting for him. I think I should go back to my relative's place now."

Anthony said," It's very sad that guys nowadays are so careless and not concerned about safety of girls. It's not the right time to go alone, I will drop you at your place."

Neha became worried and said "No, it's ok. I can get there on my own. It is getting late and I have no idea whether or not my friend whether is at their flat or not." But Anthony was adamant that he would take her to her friend's place.

Neha looked at me and I shook my head Yes. She knew that I would be behind them in our car. Neha agreed.

Anthony opened the door for Neha to get in, as she was entering the car he took the chance to look at her fair legs and thighs with right amount of flesh, her boobs and cleavage and her bare midriff. He was getting aroused and when he realised that Neha has seen his reaction he closed the door and went around to the driver's side of car.

As Anthony was driving, Neha tried to call me but unfortunately her cell got switched off due to low battery, I came to know this when I tried to call her. Anthony saw the worried look on Neha's face and said she need not to worry, it is quite late so she can stay at his place for tonight and then can go home tomorrow.

As she didn't have any options, Neha agreed hoping that I was behind them. While driving Anthony looked at Neha and realised how beautiful her face was and complemented her on her looks. Neha thanked him and asked about his family. Anthony told her that his wife died 10 years back and his children are abroad so he lives alone in the house. Neha said sorry on hearing the demise of his wife.

After some time, they turned into the driveway of a mansion with a big bungalow. Neha was surprised to see how big the mansion was. He took her inside and they sat on the sofa in front of each other. Neha saw Anthony properly and realised he was quite old but very strong and muscular and had a very handsome face.

Anthony offered her water. Neha thanked him and said it is quite sweet of him to help her. He said it was his pleasure to help a beautiful girl. She blushed because she was married to me for 2 years but still she looked like a girl.

Neha kept her cell near her, but she was relaxed now after that incident with the goons. Anthony assured her to not worry about anything and asked her whether she would like to have something to drink. Neha asked for options to which Anthony replied Red wine, rum or vodka. Neha said she would have red wine as she felt that there is nothing in having a drink with an old man.

Anthony brought 2 glasses of red wine and after a brief toast they started drinking wine. Neha was enjoying the breeze blowing through the window as well as the wine. Suddenly she saw me standing at the window, watching her interactions Anthony. Neha saw me for a second and got a mischievous glint in her eyes before she started to flirt with Anthony, while I watched from the window, trying to make me jealous.

Neha looked at Anthony, smiled and asked what he did in a house this big, alone. He told her that he has a gym, a swimming pool and a tennis court to relax and pass the time, sometimes alone and sometimes with friends.

Neha said, "That's great, I also swim to maintain myself." Anthony smiled but couldn't resist glancing at Neha's well-toned legs and thighs. He was getting aroused and he was unable to control his excitement. While chatting he was continuously looking at Neha's lips, her chest, boobs, her thighs and legs and noticed how well her sandals complimented her figure.

As Anthony and Neha were talking he discovered that she likes to listen to music and dance to. Anthony went over to his music system and put on a slow song. He asked Neha to dance with him. Neha was getting a bit tipsy, as she had already started her second glass of wine. Neha smiled and gave her hand to Anthony. He pulled her towards him; he placed her left hand on his right shoulder and her right hand in his left hand. Then he put his right hand on her waist and they started dancing. While dancing he was looking very lustily at her lips and cleavage. She realised his looks were lusty and also got very excited that a strong and handsome old man was lusting for her.

He got more courageous and his right hand started moving on Neha's back which was naked. She started getting more aroused. Her nipples were getting hard. She started moving her hand on his shoulder and neck. As he pulled her closer to him she realised that there was a hard object substance sticking her abdomen. She understood that it was his hard cock. All these things aroused her more and she felt her pussy getting wet. She let go of his hand and put her arms around his neck.

As she got close to Anthony, he took her head in his hand and then kissed her on her lips. His kissing got more passionate and she responded fully to him. Their tongues played with each other's. His one hand was on her back and another was on her boobs which he was massaging in ecstasy. Neha was also in full excitement and she wrapped her both right and left legs around his waist.

Anthony was now kissing her cheeks, earlobes and neck and his right hand was on her thighs and was rubbing on her naked thighs. Neha's hands were on Anthony's chest and shoulders and she realised that he was quite muscular and stronger than her husband, Ankush. Anthony held her from behind and breaking the kiss said, "You deserve to sleep in my bedroom Neha, Let's go."

While Anthony was carrying her to his bedroom, I was rock hard imagining my wife getting banged by an old man. When Anthony reached his bedroom, Neha saw a beautiful big king sized bed. She got off him and said, "Don't waste time honey, take off my clothes." He said why not but you will take off my clothes in return. She started taking off his T-shirt. When she took off his T-shirt, she saw an old man with muscular arms and big chest. She kissed his chest and arms and winked at Anthony; biting her lips, making Anthony smiled and started kissing her lips again. This time Neha was also biting his lips.

Then he immediately took off her top and saw big soft boobs, he kissed her boobs and stomach. Neha moaned loudly, "Aaaaah, Aaaaaaah, man," as he pinched her boobs, while kissing her body. Neha reached for the buttons of his trousers and unbuttoned them. Anthony, without wasting time, pulled of his underwear and was now fully naked.

Anthony's 10 inch cock was clearly visible and Neha's eyes were struck on it. He told Neha to suck his cock to which Neha hesitated so he took her hand and put it on his cock. Neha's hand engulfed his rock hard cock. She sat on the floor on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. As she licked and sucked his cock Anthony yelled, "You bitch, suck my cock, you whore, yes suck it more and suck it fast."

She sucked it for some time and all the time Anthony was moaning loudly. He took hold of her head and started forcing her to suck his cock fast and Neha realised that she had taken his full cock inside her mouth and was sucking it crazily. Suddenly Anthony took her head away from his cock and said now it's my turn and then he pushed Neha on his bed.

As Neha fell on the bed on her back, he took her legs in his hand and dropped her sandals on the floor. He then started kissing her toes, her legs and calf muscles. Neha moaned, "Oh Yes, you are a true man." He then started kissing on her thighs and moved her skirt above her waist and saw her red panties. He took off her panties and her pussy was clearly visible to Anthony. Anthony moved ahead and started licking her pussy which was already wet.

As he licked her pussy, Neha moaned loudly, "Aaah! aouch, ohhhhh yes, luv u my man."He licked her for a while, as Neha was moaning. His tongue was inside her wet pussy and his tongue was making Neha go crazy. She moaned, "Aaah, Oh my, Anthony fuck me you crazy man, fuck me, please fuck me hard."

After licking her cunt for some time, Anthony got up and undid her blue skirt and now Neha was also fully naked. He then took her legs in his arms and wrapped them around his waist and inserted his 10 inch cock inside her juicy cunt. As he inserted his cock, Neha moaned loudly, "Ahhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh you bastard, fuck me, fuck me please." Anthony then inserted his full cock inside her in one go. As his cock disappeared fully inside her wet pussy, he started fucking her slowly. My cock was not so big, but she went crazy while getting fucked by such a big cock.

Neha's moans increased as Anthony was ramming her hard with his long and thick dick. Neha moaned, "Yes fuck me, fuck me, aahhaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I love it. You man, why Ankush you don't fuck me like that"?

Anthony suddenly asked, "Who is Ankush?"

She replied, "He is my husband and we are married for 2 years."

Anthony asked, "Does he know you are here"? Neha replied yes he does.

When he heard that he increased his speed. He was moaning, "You slut, I will make you my whore, you won't like your husband's cock from tonight. From now on you will be my filthy whore, I will fuck you as and when i will want." Hearing those words Neha's excitement increased and she came. Anthony continued to fuck her and increased his speed and Neha was once again getting aroused and was enjoying being fucked hard by big cock.

As Anthony increased his speed more, Neha again moaned loudly, "Aaaaaaaaah ouch yes, yes more, more fast, fast you man fuck me hard." While fucking, Neha inserted her nails in Anthony's hands and shoulders in excitement and her legs were very tightly wrapped around his waist.

After about 20 minutes of fucking, Anthony moaned, "I am cumming you bitch, I am cumming!"

Neha replied, "Yes, my man, I am also cumming. Spread your love seed in my cunt. Spread your love seed." With that they both came together inside her, As he continued to cum inside her, she smiled and winked at him. Anthony winked at her and came over her and they both kissed each other passionately. Both took each other in their arms and were kissing and caressing each other.

As Anthony's cock softened he took it out of her and said, "I have never been with such a beautiful woman ever." With that he said, "I love you Neha, I love you."

Neha said, "Yes I love you too". And again they cuddled each other and kissed each other passionately.

Seeing all this, I came inside my pants, so I decided to go back to hotel, leaving Neha there. I decided to call her in the morning and drove off.