Indian Delight

Story Info
The education of a curious young Indian woman.
5.8k words
4.44
125.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

Chapter 1

I felt her sit on the bed. Feigning sleep I remained still on my side facing away from her towards the balcony. It had been another almost unbearably hot night and I slept naked under the fan still whirring above us. It was cooler now but within an hour the sun would begin to heat the top floor of my split level apartment.

Minutes passed and I felt her pressure leave the bed. She stood and I heard her clothes drop to the floor as she undressed. Then the bed moved so slightly as she sat, then lay beside me, her head on the pillow so close to my shoulder. No movement but I could hear her breathing and I think her heart must have been jumping and I knew that she had never done something like this before.

Her cool hand caressed my thigh and buttock. How could she have such delightfully cool hands after the pre-monsoon heat of the night? I listened for sounds of her Mother from downstairs. By now she would be busy in the kitchen preparing my breakfast, washing up last night's dishes and preparing to bring me a cup of tea. Nothing.

There was a slight movement and I felt her body mould to mine, her tiny breasts pressing against my back. Her left hand slid over my waist and she pulled against my stomach to move closer. I remained still except that I could feel my penis stirring. It was time to stir and I stretched my legs out and breathed a moan as I pretended to be near waking. Then I stilled again as I felt her head raise to my shoulder so that she could look down my body. I knew she could see my half erect penis and as if she could resist no longer her hand snaked down my stomach, through my pubic hair and her tiny fingers ever so lightly wound around my shaft. It was an exquisite feeling and involuntarily I stretched and pushed my penis through her fingers and back.

This was absolutely delicious and as much as I wanted to turn and see her girlish body, and despite the events of yesterday, I was concerned about her mother. Yet I heard nothing from downstairs.

Preeti, for that was her name, began to lightly run her hand along my penis and run it down to my sack where she seemed to delight in gently feeling my balls, then return to stroke upward to my glans. I was fully erect now and her hand encountered some early morning liquid at the tip which allowed her to slide her palm around over the head and half way down. She got the idea and repeated this until the whole process was slick and so good I had to move onto my back, throwing my right leg out to provide better access to my balls and reduce her stretch to reach me.

I moaned in pleasure and heard a small response to which I opened my eyes. Her jet black hair hid her face as she watched her hand working my penis so expertly. But how could she be an expert. At 18, Preeti was still a schoolgirl at a Senior College, with barely a figure, who seemed so shy when she first saw me naked just yesterday at about this time.

Reaching up with my left hand, I stroked her back and reached over her shoulder to pull her toward me. Preeti turned her head shyly and smiled at me. She let go as I pulled her on top of me. So tiny and delicate I thought, as she snuggled on my chest with her legs around my thighs.

Quietly, as if in answer to my question, she said "Mummy not coming today – just me look after you and I not going to school".

Wonderful I thought – but where was this leading. "Preeti" I said, "Why are you here with me like this?"

She giggled and said "You don't like me? Don't want me to be with you?"

Not at all, I assured her. I told her that she was about the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and she laughed.

"Mummy says it is time and that you are nice man who will be good to me." I smiled and propped myself up on my pillows whilst she sat on my stomach with her legs spread wide. I could feel her wetness and felt her squirm slightly as though she felt it at the same moment.

"Mummy says that I get baby from you and that you look after us then."

I was shocked at her candour and naivety and said "Well that's not going to happen". Now I understood that Preeti was being "forced" on me by her Mother, Gayatri who has been my part-time housekeeper for the last 4 years.

Preeti giggled and said "I not want baby anyway." I replied that she was sure heading towards having a baby if she kept this up, pointing towards her beautiful little pussy that was sliding back and forth on my tummy. She laughed, put her hands on my chest, pinched my nipples playfully and said "I know how not to have baby!" "You think I little girl know nothing?"

I was stunned and totally besotted with this stunning coffee coloured pixie sitting astride me. I had known her since her Mother occasionally brought her along when school was out. I watched her shyness gradually break down and then come back once she began to look a little less childish. Her smile was worth the small presents I brought back to India with me each time I went abroad.

Then, yesterday it all changed. Gayatri brought me my morning cup of tea which she left on my bedside table. She pretended not to notice when I was uncovered and neither of us ever said anything. I guessed that she put it down to me being a crazy foreigner!

Then I heard her speaking in Hindi to Preeti downstairs as I drank my tea. My bathroom was right off my bedroom and I headed into my "cold shower". Cold wasn't right because it was luke-warm without touching the hot tap. Still it was refreshing. The bathroom was all marble and had no shower screen.

I was coming towards the end of my shower when I looked up to see Preeti standing just inside the door with a mischievous grin on her pretty face. Instinctively I covered my privates and said:

"What are you doing?"

Her shy giggled reply was "Looking at you . . ."

"What do you want to see?"

"You are hiding what I came to see."

I was already getting hard and I closed my hand around my penis and gave it a stroke as I turned to face her.

"That's better!" said Preeti as I turned the water off and stepped towards the towel rail.

"My turn now!" she said and began stripping off her salwa.

"What about your Mother?" I said.

"Oh, don't worry about her" was her reply as she turned on the taps including the hot water. I just stood in awe and watched as this coffee coloured nymph stood with her back to the water and reached up towards the shower head.

She was a miniature woman – everything perfectly proportioned except for her budding breasts which showed promise of things to come. There was no pubic hair, just a beautiful little slit with tiny lips visible when she moved and opened her legs slightly. Either she shaved or maybe she hadn't reached that stage of her development yet.

I was mesmerised and just stood watching with my penis at attention as the soapy water ran over her handful size buttocks. I stepped back into the shower and pulled her body towards mine, my penis poking her in the ribs. She laughed and hugged me around the waist.

"See what you've done to me!" I said as I moved against her.

Gayatri, her Mother then appeared in the bathroom and smiled at us. I was confused to say the least. "Breakfast ready!" she said and disappeared.

I handed Preeti a fresh towel, kissed her on the top of her head and began drying myself again. She stood dripping before me and asked quietly:

"You think I am pretty or just little girl?"

"Preeti, you are very pretty – very beautiful" I assured her.

"But nothing here!" she said holding her tiny left breast.

"You are still very young and they will grow. But they are perfectly shaped and you have the most suckable nipples in the world."

"You would like to suck them?"

"Not now Preeti, when we have time to do things properly." I assured her.

Pretty looked disappointed and then as if she was remembering another fault with her body she said:

"What about here" pointing to her pussy, "No hair!"

I laughed, told he how many men, me included loved it like that. I also assured her that it would grow one day – for now it is just perfect . . .

Her Mother had called several times from downstairs that Breakfast was ready and that Preeti had to go to school NOW.

Chapter 2

There would be no call to breakfast this morning and no school for Preeti and no going to the factory for me either. The prospects of the day were looking up!

"OK, shower time" I said lifting her easily off me as I tickled her. She shrieked and ran ahead of me into the bathroom. I went to the toilet and stood ready to urinate. To my surprise, Preeti came up behind me, put her arms around me and took hold of my penis while I tried to keep it straight into the bowl. She even gave it a shake when I finished.

"Now I know how it feels to wee like a man" she said as she sat and urinated. I was amazed at the confidence of this young girl and wondered where it had come from.

There was an argument about the temperature of the shower – which she won, and we had hot water and lots of soap. We washed each other, slid skin against skin, kissed and allowed the water to make little puddles between our bodies. I washed her breasts and then leaned down to suck each into my mouth. I was almost able to suck her whole breast into my mouth and Preeti seemed to writhe her whole body without her breast moving in my mouth. I sucked hard and flicked my tongue over her nipple and areola whilst she cradled my head in her arms and moaned deeply. "So good, so good" she repeated. I gained the impression that her nipples were directly connected to her clitoris!

When I stood up, Preeti straddled my leg and climbed up my body, trying to bring her pussy into contact with my penis. I had to slow her and said "Not yet – wait till we go back to bed."

I knew she was aching to get to an orgasm so I kneeled down, lifted her left leg over my shoulder and began probing with my tongue. She was so tiny down there but I had no problem finding her clitoris which I sucked on and flicked with my tongue whilst I ran by finger back and forth in her slit and gently probed her opening. Despite just washing her, she was wet and slick with her own juices and soon her whimpering sounds gave way to small shriek as she climaxed and crushed my head into her belly. More "So good!"'s and she just about collapsed to the shower floor where she sat with her back against the cool marble and looked up at me with a smile that said she wanted more.

Meanwhile, my penis was still standing at attention and she reached up and ran her tiny hand up and down my shaft.

"I've never done this before." She said as she got up on her knees without letting go.

"You don't have to Preeti." I said as she just fitted the head of my penis into her tiny mouth, her lips distended as she tried to take more.

"Oh, I want to but you'll have to tell me what to do." Was her reply and her lips were back around me. It was about the most erotic thing I have ever seen.

"You're doing just fine!" I told her as I felt my orgasm building. After all, it had been about half an hour since she took possession of me. I leaned against the wall with the water hitting my back as she worked away trying to get more of me into her mouth.

"Preeti, I'm coming!" I warned her as she pumped her hand along my penis and swirled her tongue around my glans.

"Mmmfff!" was her reply as she held on, sucking and fucking my penis head with her mouth.

I have no idea what I said as I came, but it was massive. Preeti was swallowing as fast as she could but my sperm was oozing out and down her chin. Suddenly my penis popped out of her mouth and the last of my spurts hit her in the neck and down her right breast. Preeti coughed and laughed at once as she ran her hands through my cum and over her breasts.

"That was fun! I've wanted to do that ever since I saw Didi do it to Raghu before they were married" she said. "It tastes good too! – I think I like mouth sex" she cooed as she stood up and let the shower wash her face and body.

The hot water had long ago run out but the "cold" water was great and we washed off and cuddled a bit before towelling off and heading back to my king bed. I was intrigued by her mention of her big sister (Didi means "big sister" in Hindi and is sort or a term or endearment of a sister to another) and her new husband. I had met Arpita once when she came to my apartment with her mother and she was certainly a very beautiful girl who I imagined to be about 20. The marriage of Arpita to Raghu had been a huge family event some months back and I was invited to the wedding but unfortunately I was not in the country at the time.

So now I said "So you managed to spy on Arpita and Raghu did you?"

"Yes, but it was Didi who arranged it so that I could see. Since then I have watched them do lots of sex things!" laughed Preeti.

"That explains how you know so much about it." I replied. "You must have fun watching them."

Preeti sat cross legged on my bed and sniggered "Well it was fun until I got caught a few weeks ago by Raghu"

Preeti went on to tell me that Arpita had a sort of wardrobe/dressing room off her bedroom which had a heavy curtain across the entrance, behind which she hid to watch the afternoon sex performed by her sister and brother-in-law. Preeti and Arpita had always been close and had slept together for most of their lives in the extended family home so common in India. Preeti said that she loved Arpita and that there was little they didn't do together. I got the impression that they shared more than a bed.

Prior to the marriage, Arpita would not let Raghu take her virginity but almost anything else was enjoyed by the couple when the coast was clear. Preeti explained that their Mother, Gayatri always spoke openly to them about sex and told then that it was something to be enjoyed and actually helped Arpita and Raghu to spend private time together without the rest of the family knowing.

I was beginning to understand why Gayatri was quite comfortable for Preeti to spend time with me. I pressed Preeti for more details and she told me that one afternoon a few weeks ago she had been warned by Arpita that she and Raghu planned to "take a nap".

"So, I went into the dressing room and pulled the curtain, leaving a small section open that gave me a perfect view of the bed. Arpita came in, undressed down to her underwear and lay down. Raghu was swift to follow and climbed naked onto the bed giving me a great view of his growing penis. Soon he had Arpita naked as well and was kissing her breasts, sucking her pussy and making her wild with desire. Then they did that upside down thing with Raghu on his back and Arpita on top of him but around the wrong way so that she could suck his penis and he could suck her pussy. I had a perfect view of Raghu as he put a finger into Arpita's pussy and then sucked on her so that she was pushing her pussy into Raghu's face as she took more and more of his penis into her mouth."

"Watching them made me so excited and I felt the wet come in me. Quietly I removed my pyjama pants and began to rub myself. I had done this many times before and had even let Arpita do it to me whilst I did it to her. I love doing it but until that afternoon I had never reached the best bit like in the shower just mow. I had never seen anything so sexy and I wanted to be Arpita so much. I rubbed harder and then I thought I was dying with the big feeling. I cried out and fell through the curtain landing on the floor beside the bed without my pyjama and with my hands between my legs."

Raghu pushed Arpita up into the air and was out from under her before she landed back on the bed. He grabbed me by my legs as I was trying to get back into the little room to put my pyjama on. At first he was very angry and told me that I was a dirty little girl for spying on them. But Arpita began to giggle and then Raghu started to laugh as well. I was still horrified and tried to cover myself.

Then Raghu said that it was OK and that he wouldn't tell anyone if I did exactly as he told me. I nodded expecting to have to do their work around the house or something. But Raghu then told me to take my top off and join them on the bed. Arpita giggled again and nodded to me to do as Raghu said. I took my blouse off and cuddled up to Arpita who put her arm around me.

Raghu asked me what I was doing in the wardrobe and I said that I was trying on some of Arpita's clothes. He scolded me and told me to tell the truth so I said that I was curious and wanted to see what they did.

Raghu said "OK, but what were you doing to yourself while you watched us?"

At first I said nothing and then said that I was rubbing my pussy. "Show us how you do it Preeti." We want to see. Raghu put his hands on my knees and pushed my legs apart so that I was all open. He said that I had a "little girl cunt" and put his hands on either side and opened me further. I was so wet after what happened in the cupboard and now it was starting again with them looking at me. "Go on." He said, "Do it like you did while you were watching us . . . and we'll watch you.

So, I did. Slowly at first but soon Arpita was caressing my tummy and breasts and Rahgu was holding his penis in front of me. I half closed my eyes and thought of the wonderful feeling I had reached just minutes before. Raghu began to run his hands up the inside of my thighs and over the bottom of my pussy. He took some of my wetness and rubbed it on his Penis and the Arpita was kissing my breasts and telling me to "come for us baby sister".

And I did. It was bigger than the time before and I'm sure that I passed out for a bit when I went over. Raghu then got on his knees between my legs with his penis in his hand and started to lean towards me. I thought "This is it, he's going to fuck me!"

But Arpita pushed him back and put her hand over my pussy. "No" she said, "I am your wife and you can fuck me, but you are not to fuck my little sister!" Raghu looked hurt but I could see that he was ready to agree and he climbed over and fell on top of Didi and began fucking her. He lifted his body up so that I could see his penis going in and out and Arpita was pushing up to get more of him into her. I loved my sister so much at that moment and threw myself between her and Raghu, kissing my sister and rubbing her nipples hard. I moved to sucking her nipples while Raghu fucked her and tried to get his finger into me. But it hurt so I twisted away and just hugged my sister until he came and fell on top of us both.

We lay like that for a while and Raghu fell asleep. Arpita kissed me and said that it was the best sex she had ever had. She loved me being part of it but would not let Raghu fuck me. I didn't thank her but just nodded.

We were still on the bed when our Mother walked in to find us like that. She was shocked and angry and told me to go to my room. I had no idea what my Mother would do but I feared she would be very angry with me. About an hour later she came into my room, gave me a big cuddle, and said she now understood the situation and that it was OK. Then she said that even though I was still very young it was obvious that I was ready for sex. She said that I reminded her of herself when she was the same age.

Then she said that she would find me a man who would be good to me. And here I am! All my Mother's doing . . .

Chapter 3

"Will you be good to me and be gentle?" she said with tears in her eyes.

I reached out to her and drew her up to me so that she was on top of me. I held her face and told here that I would always be good, kind and gentle. I told her that I would teach her everything I could about sex, love and how to treat a man so that when she found the right man (more her own age) she would know how to be with him.

Preeti stopped crying but said in a small voice "I want you inside me but you are so big and I am so small down there and I think it will hurt too much. You are much bigger than Raghu and Arpita said that she was split in two on their wedding night. He is still very tight in her . . ."

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers
12