Indian Dorm Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers

Two aides had to be called from the hallway to pull the clothes of her body as she was flailing. The other three girls huddled in a corner, abandoning her told her to give up her clothes to free them. I was told to put on her blue panties. They were moist from her vaginal discharge. They were a size too small and slipped in between my vaginal lips giving me a camel toe. They pushed against my butt hole. The bra was two sizes too large and kept sliding off my breast, making my nipples stand out in the traditional sari dress. I walked back to my room, relieved that it was over. I was almost eager to see the other girls, because I was safe now.

With each girl in our room that got the rose game behind her, there were fewer feet pushing back the incoming rose girls. So, they got overpowered quicker. Radha did not even struggle. She proudly told the new rose girl that she was wearing no underwear. It almost seemed that Radha had known and was out to embarrass the girl. Yet, it turned out that Radha knew more than we did.

After the game, Trishana brought us evening cookies and tea. She told everyone that I had done the best job of all of them. She said that the seniors had taken me into the most unruly room and I had done well. Those girls learned a lot about following the rules from me, even I had to unjustly struggle and even take a couple kicks that were against the rule. She took my head and guided it into her lap. She caressed my hair as she went on talking I could smell her skin through the pants. The fabric of her pants went a bit fuzzy in front of me, because it was so close. I felt her strong stomach against the back of my head. I was still wearing the too tight panties of the unruly girl that gave me a constant wedgie and flow of sensations from that lower area of my body.

Trishana lectured us that there were many rules and rites in the dormitory. Some were to be followed by everyone. For example, due to hygiene the girls had to shave all their intimate hair. They would also be banned from wearing panties. At any time, a senior could demand inspection. Then, one had to quickly bare ones vagina for inspection on shaving.

She asked Anisha to step forward and show her pussy to all of them. Anisha refused like in the morning. Trishana slapped her faced. Before Anisha could struggle backward and away from Trishana, Trishana reached under Anisha's t-shirt and pinched her nipple hard. Anisha gasped. A second slap crossed Anisha's face. Anisha instinctively struggled backwards. Yet, her nipple started hurting as Trishana kept her in place with it. A third slap crossed her face. The side of her face was getting red. Anisha struggled to get away from the slaps, yet struggled to moved forward to release the pain of her nipple. Exhausted, Anisha submitted: "I will do it, mother Trishana."

"Sweet, Anisha, you have so much to learn." With that Trishana pushed my head of her lap. She pulled Anish in. Trishana straddled Anisha's head between her thighs and wrapped her arms around her abdomen. Than, she asked Rhada to pee on the bared soles of Anisha's feet. Rhada follwed the orders. She squatted down. She put her vagina next to the feet of Anisha. She peed on them. The stream ran down in lines on Anisha's feet. There were little dust marks, where the feet were still dry. A puddle of urine gathered on our wooden floor. I was dazed. I worried about the cleanup.

Trishana produced a rubber band. She asked us to flick it against the soles of her feet. She called this bastinado. We were supposed to teach our roommate as well. If one of use failed to show the discipline, the others would have to help out. Trishana gave me the rubber band. I did not dare disobeying her orders. I stretched the rubber band across the sole of her foot. I reached with an index finger to pull it back. I let it snap. I shuddered, when Anisha deeply 'woohooed' muffled into Trishana's thighs.

Babbita handed out the most punishment. She was almost being mean. By the time that it was her turn, Anisha's soles had already welted up. The urine had speed up the swelling. Babbita cheered on, as she snapped the rubber band, "You are the lowest of all. You deserve nothing but hard love. Give mother Trishana respect." Babbita worked the rubber band so hard that it broke. By this time, Anisha had exhausted her cries and struggle.

When Trishana told Anisha to lick up Rhada's urine, she had completely surrendered and started licking the yellow urine on the floor.

"You cleaning up is not simply demeaning or fixing things after the mess. It is more symbolic. It is for you to learn to lick up the advice of your sisters. Not only am I here to discipline you. They may discipline you as well at any time, they feel that you need the help. If at night, you cry in your sleep, I may not hear it. However, your sisters will be there to make sure that you sleep soundly. If you do not do your homework, your sisters can think of ways to make you remember. You are lucky that Rhada has a small bladder. You are already done. Now, sit up on the bed and show me your pussy."

A little soap was wetted and made foamy. The foam was spread all over her pubic hair. Anisha was leaning back on her arms. Her legs were spread wide over the edge of the bed. You could see her inner thigh muscles attaching at the center like a string from both sides. Her hair was black, curly, and very thick. Trishana pulled the skin smooth to bring down the razor blade. She pushed on her clitoris get all the last hair around it. A little towel was used to wipe off the soap. She looked like a baby. Trishana sent her off. Anisha got up quietly and sullenly without an emotion.

We all got shaved. A strange feeling came across me, when Trishana touched me. It was like each touch of her sent of a wave of goose bumps racing across my body until the ebbed out. In anticipation, I was looking forward to the next touch. I don't know, what happened, but I felt overcome with good feelings. And, I kissed Trishana on the cheek. That was her cue.

"There are also many secret rules. They are secret, because the knower of those rules can get a good benefit from them. Tonight, as a reward for her rose girl performance, Sheela will be introduced to one of them. I will take her with me after I leave you for the night. Before I leave, one thing, you must know. Between dawn and dusk, freshman girls are only allowed naked outside of their room. If you are caught with any clothing after dark, you and I will be punished. You don't want me to get punished, do you?"

Trishana walked me out of our room. I was naked. It was almost normal by now to take off clothes. The idea that in the morning, we struggled so hard against it seemed foreign. The dim lighting of the light bulb made the hallway look differently. I followed into a room that was in huge dishevel. The blankets were on the ground. The clothes were flung all over. Seniors were busy to attend to the residents of the room. Three of them were tied up and gagged. The fourth was naked lying on her back, held down by two seniors. Next to me on the floor were two other naked freshmen girls. They were kneeling on the floor. Their hands were flat on the ground in front of their knees. I was made to kneel in the same manner next to them. We were pushed close to each other. I could feel the other girl's skin. I could feel her breathing. I could feel her shivering occasionally. I could feel her breathing calming down. It calmed me down as well. She was, what we call a rural beauty. Her face was brown and a bit exotic. Her face was almost like a mask looking differently from everyone. Yet, it looked graceful. Her breasts were brown and standing up. Her body was slender and powerful like a tiger. Her pussy was shaved like mine, only she had a few scratch marks from the razor.

"Let me tell you girls, what we have here. This is a room of trouble makers. They have not submitted to the rules of our dormitory. They will in due time, because we have much experience in breaking down little girls like you. Some of us even enjoy the wild mustangs more than the docile domesticated ones. We all match your temperament with the predisposition and loves of your senior."

"Today, you have been selected to learn about one of our secret rules. Being comrades, we have to share. The girls in this room kept secret about the candy that they had. Anybody who does not share willingly has to give it all away. Now, there is a sweet rule. If you find such a hoarder, every time that you fart in their face, they have to give you one thing. And, it is your choice, what you take. Trishana has volunteered Sheela to show the other two, how it is done."

Trishana grabbed me hard by the throat. I lost balance and composure, as she dragged me to the bed. I recognized the girl on the bed as the chubby rose girl that had dropped the rose in my lap. I was shoved down on the chubby girl in reverse. Thus, my behind was near her face. And, I could see her vagina. I had never seen a vagina that up close. I could see the inner lips extending beyond the vulva. The inner lips were thin and shriveled. As they went further her butt, they disappeared completely behind the vulva. I could see the hood of her clitoris. All was in lovely brown skin that got very dark, wherever the skin was thinner. My arms were resting against her chubby body. I could feel the flab of that flesh. Her body was tense under mine.

Next thing, I felt something violating my anus. Something was pushed up. It was small, yet startling. Trishana had anticipated my jolt. Her hand was still pressing on my throat to keep me from moving forward. Also, she had pinched my clitoris to keep my butt from moving away. I thought that I had involuntarily torn of a skin from my vagina as I jolted. Yet, it all seemed in place and only tearing and hurting. I eased my discomfort and pushed my clitoris against Trishana's hand to limit the pull on it.

Again, I gasped, apparently, a straw was in my behind. Someone had started blowing inside of my rectum. I gasped. I was vivid. I pushed myself harder against Trishana to avoid jerks that would hurt me. I tried to say something. Words garbled in my head, I quipped 'help.' The straw was pulled out of my butt.

"Okay, now to do it right, you have to put your anus on her face. If you don't feel the skin of her face, you are not close enough. Do not fart too early."

The air in my stomach was hurting. I was struggling to hold it in. I very carefully lowered my butt towards were I thought the face was. Two impatient hands pushed me down. I felt the nose of the face pushing in my anus. I felt the mouth under my bottom opening. I felt a chin and a lower lip wet against my pussy. I had never imagined a kiss down there for my whole life. Another helping hand rubbed my belly and pushed in it. I could not help it. I felt embarrassed about making the poor girl suffer by emptying my fecal gases on her face. The chubby girl called out and started wiggling in revulsion. However, it only drove her nose a bit deeper in my ass. Her wet lip on my pussy felt strangely good. I tried to reconcile the suffering that I was brining, my embarrassment, and the warm physical feeling. The fart lasted a few seconds. I felt her warm body. Somehow, it felt good to feel someone else, to not feel lonely.

I can't explain my thought or justify my actions. I can only be truthful. Something had driven me to ask to deliver another fart. This time, the straw filled me with more air. I pushed my bottom down on the face. I had this warm feeling in my vagina. I pushed that on her face. I felt her wriggling again under there. It felt so good. This time the chubby girl stuck her tongue out in a vomiting motion. Her tongue on my vagina felt good.

Trishana moved me to a box filled with candy. I had seen only photos of candy. In our village, the sweets we had were fruit. We were mostly self sustained with what the land delivered. We did not have the money to buy candy in the stores. So, I saw the glittery wrapping paper for the first time up close. There were so many with colorful labels. I picked a golden one with a second green wrapper on top. It said 'chocolate' on it. I was curious about the taste. Trishana pointed to a rainbow colored small ball and said that it was one of the best.

On the way back to my room, the chocolate was melting in my mouth. I had never experienced food disappearing in my mouth without chewing like that. My saliva was so quick to come forth, so that I had a whole wad of chocolate and sugar in my mouth. I tried not to swallow to enjoy the taste a little longer. My 'sisters', the roommates, laughed at me for having gotten the chocolate all over my hands. I guess, I am not experienced in handling candy.

Luckily, the evening program was over. I was allowed to close my eyes and withdraw into the privacy of my own thoughts. The thoughts quickly vanished into a black hole, as I fell into a deep slumber. An odd noise startled me. The room was very dark, because the moon had waned so much. The noise happened again. It came from the direction of Anisha. Anisha was sobbing in her sleep. I wondered what to do. I wondered about the abuse and strangeness of college. I wondered, if I should run away from this place. I weighed between running back home to the small farm for safety or getting a college education and exploring this new world.

Rhada rustled and walked over to Anisha's bed. The sound of blankets lifting drifted over to me. I turned. I saw the silhouette of Rhada's body under the blanked over the lower part of the bed. Rhada made a sound for Anisha to be quiet. As Anisha did not quiet, Rhada reminded her that her sisters were supposed to help her with discipline, when Trishana was not around. Anisha started sobbing again. There was a bit of a physical struggle in the bed. I heard Rhada spitting. After a couple minutes, Anisha's sobbing stopped. I tried to make sense of the barely audible licking and sucking sounds coming from there. A while later, Anisha started moaning as if in a release. Her moan was so much coming from the core of her being that I felt my body rattling on the inside. Rhada told her to put the pillow over her mouth. Shortly, after Rhada went back to her own bed. I wondered what the two had been doing.

In the morning, we were woken up by Trishana struggling to restrain a naked girl. The door swung open and hit the wall on the other end with a bang. The young girl was pushed on her knees. She was covered with scribbling of many other girls. The scribbling said, 'whore', 'piece of shit' and the like. The longest writing said, 'give up school! You are only good as furniture for people to sit on.'

"Our little girl here has been found dressed in the hallway this morning. We have her learn her lesson by all the freshman girls writing on her body to remind her, how bad that behavior is. To motivate you girls, the meanest, nastiest, and most denigrating words will get you a special treat."

When I wrote 'dirty like a blue bull,' I was questioned what a blue bull was. It is a kind of antelope that runs around in our fields. The droppings of it are especially vile smelling.

Babbita wrote the vilest of all words. The other three of us were shocked that she would break with our subtle resistance to not really punish and hurt the ones presented. She had circled the girl's nipples and put arrows towards them: "Slut nipples only a dog would lick." That one the contest for Babbita.

We were all lead out into the hallway, where a throng of naked girls awaited us. The sight of naked flesh, boobs, butts, thigh, and birthmarks was overwhelming. We were directed in a line that stretched down the whole corridor. Some of the girls were boisterous. Others had obviously spent the night crying. Some were used to the whole thing and secretly whispering each other messages. Even the rebellious once were patiently standing in line naked, because it was a little reprise for them from the torment. Being naked did not seem hard to any of us anymore.

Babbita was at the head of the line, as it hallway entered the stair case. The other floors held the other years. Each year had its own floor. Two seniors grabbed her wrists and tied her to the railing of the stairs going up. She was sitting on a table that had been brought in. Her feet were tied to the bottom of the table legs. They were so tied that she had to scoot her butt forward to be flush with the edge of the table. She was slouching back as to present her vagina. Her legs were spread apart. We could all see her sex. Her labia lips had unfolded like the petals of a flower. All the girls in the hallway could see her naked and exposed. There was a bit of white sap from the night showing. Even those droplets were exposed to everyone.

It was explained that her treat was that everyone had to kiss her vagina. At the time, I did not understand, why this was supposed to be a treat. The first girl got it quickly over with. She was a short girl with classes that gave her a school girl look even in her birthday suit. She leaned forward and snapped right back as she turned to walk away.

Babbita looked in horror as the next girl was dragged by her hair towards her. She was the only Caucasian girl in school. She had blond hair. She was dragged hair first leaning forward. Her head was pushed down onto Babbita's pussy. Only when the senior next to her heard the smooch of a real kiss, was she released.

Babbita was struggling to look away as all the different girls were paraded in front of her. She was scared of the mean girls. She distasted the dirty girls. She disliked the girls taking their liberties. Some would like her. One even nibbled with her teeth at her clitoris a bit. She wriggled as even the ugly girls were pushed down on her.

By the time that I got to kiss her, she had been quite used. As my face moved closer to her vagina, it grew in front of me. I started smelling the mint gum of one girl. When I kissed her, I could taste the chocolate residue of a girl that had snacked candy a little earlier. I could smell the perfume that had rubbed of the faces of some girls onto her thighs. I gave her a neat kiss. I slightly sucked the tender moist flesh and released it with a resounding smooch. Babbita was calm. She looked down at me like from a daze, as I moved back. There was a kind of happiness radiating from her. She was completely motionless. Her glance went straight through me.

We were released to our rooms to prepare for class. I was glad for the academics to take my mind off all that had happene.d Babbita was strangely transformed. She went around hugging girls and lingering on, until the girls would move her away. She looked lost. She did not take any notes during class. A girl was teasing her about her piggy nose. She did not fight back. She was completely passive. The teacher told the teasing girl to be quiet. I wanted to help her. However, when I approached her during intermission, she would only hug me and kind of suck me in. It felt too intimate and I moved her away.

The last bell of the day sent us back to the dormitory. There was that little time between end of class and dawn. At dawn, Trishana would return. For now, we had a little time to be ourselves, to do our homework, or simply collect our emotions. I was going over my class notes. Rhada disappeared in our bathroom to make herself clean and fresh. Perhaps, in a way, she wanted to wash off whatever had happened and be ready for the new. After five minutes, she called my name in an alluring sing son kind of way. The bathroom door was wide open. She stood there with her feet wide apart. Her body was wet. She was holding the green garden hose in one hand. Her index finger made a hook movement. I blushed at seeing her naked and turned around. After being dressed in class for a day, my familiar sense of modesty had returned.

cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers