Indian Family and Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and his friend lose virginity to sister.
2.2k words
3.99
54.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

==Part 3 - Anticipation==

I had stayed up last night watching porn and jacking off, the touch of Neha's lips still present on my cock. My heart had been beating uncontrollably since I left her room. Her proposal was so random, she wanted John to be there as well? I was thinking of not telling him and trying to convince Neha to sleep with me alone, yet I had a feeling that it was a double or nothing situation.

As a result John could hardly contain himself as we walked back from school the next day, his sleeping bag held tightly under his arm (not that he would be needing it!)

"She said I could come, too? Shit, Raja, this is so cool! Neha is HOT!" I had been listening to his ranting all throughout the day. I made him promise that he wouldn't tell anybody of my sister's illicit offer, and I think he kept his word.

"Yeah, John, she said you could come, too, but PLEASE don't act so immature, I don't want her to change her mind."

Neha wasn't home yet when we got in, so we took the frisbee out again and threw it around until we saw her walking up the block towards the house. She was wearing a black tank top (white bra clearly visible beneath it) and tight denim shorts. She had a wide smile on her face as she came closer to the house, waving to me and John before entering through the back door.

"I think I just came in my pants," John said. "Look at her ass Raja, don't know if you'll get cold feet but I'm not gonna be a virgin after tonight!"

Throughout the day in classes, John and I had been talking about the sex that most likely would take place. Talking about it kept us horny and ensured that we weren't nervous.

"So let's us go over it one more time..."

"I know Raja, chill out. We each take turns fucking her and we wear a condom, I understood the first time."

"And...," I waited.

With a defeated sigh John replied, "and her ass is off limits, unless she offers," he threw that last part in to piss me off.

"Raja?" John had a serious look on his face, "What if she wants us both at the same time?"

"Hey, we agreed no ass."

"Yeah, I know but like I said if she offers, or wants... both of us at the same time...," John trailed off.

"Look John, it's not gay to fuck the same girl at once, we know we're not gay and that's all that matters right?" That seemed to cheer him up.

John was still in serious mode when he asked me his next question, "Raja, she's your sister, like have you thought it through properly?"

"Yeah, I think so, look John, you're white it's different for you, you're gonna go on to college and then later fucking different women, but me, my parents are probably gonna get me married off when I graduate college or something. The possibility of a threesome or sticking it up an asshole," I noticed John smile. "These things won't be possible with a wife who may not be that adventurous. I guess that's why I hate Neha, she is the type of woman who I would love to be married to, but she's my sister. I suppose she's also like forbidden fruit, and she's also gonna get married off herself soon, so I guess I wanna be one of the guys to stick it to her, her husband is going to enjoy fucking a Shruti Hassan lookalike for the rest of his life, I guess I also want to do so, and ignore the fact that I shouldn't."

John looked at me sympathetically understanding what I was trying to convey before smiling again, "Oh, and the most important rule, if she picks one of us over the other, no hard feelings the uninvited party leaves the room and the invited person spills the details the next morning. Deal?"

"Deal," I replied.

==Part 4 - Threesome==

Neha wasn't home yet when we got in, so we took the frisbee out again and threw it around until we saw her walking up the block towards the house. She was wearing a black tank top (white bra clearly visible beneath it) and tight denim shorts. She had a wide smile on her face as she came closer to the house, waving to me and John before entering through the back door.

John and I RAN up to Neha's room, where we found her waiting in her bra and shorts that she was wearing earlier. She motioned for us to enter her room, and she shut the door behind us. "Hi, John. Hey, little bro. I've gotta take a shower, and if you guys can control yourselves, I'll let you watch... how's that?" she asked with a grin. We were silent, and she walked past us into the bathroom. We followed.

She turned on the water, letting it run for a few seconds before pulling off her bra, jeans and panties. John was almost drooling. I tried to act cool, but it was almost impossible, Neha was just too beautiful. She motioned for one of us to take a sit on the toilet seat, which John did, and I took a seat on the floor. She stepped into the shower, letting the lukewarm water fall down her breasts and stomach, then letting it fall over her hair and face. She made the soaping of her body into a tease, rubbing and caressing her body, her hands taking special care and time on her breasts and pussy. Her hands rubbed over her breasts, squeezing them, pinching the nipples. Every now and then she let out a soft moan, letting us know that she was enjoying it as much as we were. She brought out her special strawberry-scented shampoo, working it into her long hair, and then into the bush of pubic hair, rubbing it hard. Finally, she rinsed, letting all the suds out in the stream of water.

And it ended. She turned off the water, grabbed a towel, and started drying herself off. Once done, she put on her bathrobe and led us into the bedroom.

"So, boys, how was the show?" she asked with a smile wide as a cat's. John and I were speechless, still in awe of the spectacular show put on in the shower. My sister was a beautiful girl. "Cat got your tongue? No problem... but I believe it's your turn now, boys. Off with the clothes, I wanna see what you've got." A bit startled, John and I were frozen for a few seconds, but then quickly removed our clothing, including underwear.

I was hard this time as my cock felt the air, I looked down at John's cock and saw it was hard also, a sense of pride registered as I noticed that I was marginally larger. "Hey, John, Raja's got a head on you... but I could always take you up my ass" she said while laughing a soft, cute laugh. "Okay, little bro... tonight you get what you want. You can touch my pussy, if you want. Do you want to touch my pussy, little bro?" It seemed as though I couldn't move, but I managed a nod. "And John, you can play with my tits while Raja's digging around down there." Neha walked over to her bed, propped up some pillows, then lay down.

"Okay, you guys can begin," and she let out a small giggle. John and I walked very hesitantly over to the bed, John kneeling near the head, over Neha's full breasts, while I kneeled over my sister's honeypot. I reached out a hand and placed it on her bush. It was damp. I slowly ran my fingers through her bush, and onto the small slit at its base.

Neha let out a soft sigh. I looked up and saw John kneading her tits, then, almost fearfully, placing his lips around her hard nipple. She didn't say anything, but put her hand behind John's head, holding it in place at her tit. I refocused my attention to my sister's wet cunt. It seemed to actually be getting wetter now. Following John's lead, I bent my head down and took a tentative taste. Another moan crossed her lips. I let out my tongue, softly pressing it to her slit, finding her clit and resting it there.

Another moan. I retracted my tongue, and went for another pass. Another moan. This time I dug in, pressing my mouth into her now sopping wet cunt, my nose pressed into her bush. Softly, I heard her say, "Enough, Raja... Enough." But I couldn't stop. Her words had no effect, they only invigorated my oral search of her cunt. "Stop it, Raja... It's too much... Stop." Her words fell on deaf ears as I continued eating my sister's pussy. "Oh, God, Raja...Oh, God. Wait... Wait... Oh, GOD!!" I continued my work as I heard my sister announce the coming of her orgasm. I was drowning in her pussy juices, but still I continued on.

I heard my sister moan, and, finally, sob; tears of joy ran down her soft white cheeks. Done with my chore, I lifted my head, mouth and cheeks now wet with my sister's sexual juice, and saw her grin at me from her bed of pillows. While I was at my task, John had climbed up onto the bed and was now lying next to my sister, his dick in her hand and his hand and mouth on her tits. "Hey, so Raja, where'd you learn to do that?" she asked, the grin never wavering from her beautiful lips. I got up and sat next to her on the bed, putting my arm around her waist. "Give your big sister a kiss, little brother. You deserve it." I did as she said, bending down to give her a full kiss on the lips. "Hey, I taste myself on you, little bro. I taste pretty good." And with that, she broke out into another of her incredible ear-to-ear smiles.

"But it's time you got off, little bro."

She got up from her position on the bed, and pushed me onto my back. She got up onto my lap, straddling my hips, her pussy pressed against my rock-hard shaft.

"Okay, little bro, this is what you've been waiting for," she said through a smirk. She leaned forward, pressing her tits into my chest, and pushed my cock into her tight cunt. She let out a grunt, then slowly moved her body up and down on my shaft. God, I had never felt this before, it was incredible.

"Okay, now, John, if you wanna get your kicks, you'd better get it now... Take me from behind," she said.

John looked at me briefly and I returned with a nod. He responded immediately, getting up and behind her. Neha let out a yelp as John slid his cock into her asshole.

"So fucking tight," John managed through gritted teeth. Neha slid up and down on my shaft as I heard John shoving himself in and out of her, grunting. I smelled her hair, falling over my face. The same smell I've smelled for years, now in a totally different context.

My virginity was left behind in the past as she continued to move up and down over my hot cock. Her face, so recently in a wide smile was now bent almost in pain from the pressure of John's cock in her asshole and her little brother's big shaft in her pussy. In fact I could feel John's cock separate only by a thin wall. John let out a grunt as he was close.

"I'm coming," John announced as he spurted his load up my sister's ass. He was spent, and fell off of her back, onto the bed.

John had gotten up and in front of my sister, his balls hanging above my face as he fed his still hard cock into my sister's mouth.

"Suck it bitch, how does your ass taste?"

Neha removed John's cock, "Fuck that, better question is how did my ass FEEL? I bet I've ruined regular sex for you now. Did you enjoy fucking my tight dry ass?" Neha said in a seductive voice.

John who was now wanking in front of Neha's face as she was speaking shot his second load on her face. Neha smiled as the hot spunk hit her cheek. She took John's rapidly shrinking cock into her mouth to clean him up.

Neha held me tighter to her, squeezing her sizeable breasts hard into my chest. My cock continued to slide between her strong thighs, in and out, deeper and deeper into her perfect cunt. I then came, spewing my load into the interior of her hot, wet cunt.

She sat on the bed admiring her work at helping two virgins become men. "I'm all filled up with cum," Neha said as my cum oozed out of her pussy. "Looks like I'll have to take another shower. And to answer you earlier question John, my ass tastes fantastic!"