Indian Family Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
An Indian Family gives into desires for each other...
1.1k words
4.09
39.4k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on an incest theme. If you are sensitive to such topics, you may refrain from reading any further. All characters are fictional and over 18 years old.

Father - Dev

Mother - Rashi

Daughter - Megha

Son- Dhruv

Rashi has recently noticed that recently Dev has been spoiling Megha. Orders from online sites and so on. At first she thought that it was since he is working from home and spending time with the kids after a long time so probably that's why such indulging behaviour.

But then one day, while she was trying to buy something through her husband's mobile, she found out that he has been on porn sites which cater to young teens and even incest porn. Her first reaction is that may be its Dhruv (their son) who sometimes takes her husband phone must have done something stupid. She stealthy go and check her son's laptop and much to her surprise finds that he is hooked on to older woman porn sites.

Rashi couldn't just believe what she just found out. She couldn't believe that her husband is interested in their daughter and her son is probably interested in her. She didn't know if she should confront them and put things in order or just let that be. The only problem is she's also considering the idea of letting her son explore things with her.

These things have been playing on her mind. And one lazy Sunday afternoon, while she is absent mindedly sitting in her living room, both the children are in their respective rooms and her husband is working on his lap top for a Monday presentation.

"Rashi, are you ok?" - he closes his laptop and come and sits next to her.

"Are you feeling hot?"- points out to the perspiration on her forehead. He sees Dhruv going to the kitchen and tells him to get her some water. He brings it and stands closer to her than needed as he watches her bosom heave.

"Mom is sweating..."- he says and playfully runs his finger on the sweat bud on her neck and traces it down.

"I'm fine.. " Rashi tells her husband but then Dhruv walks in with a glass. She take the glass of water from his hand. "You should concentrate on your studies more", she tells him pulling his hand away with a frown, realising that he's staring at her exposed cleavage. She somehow enjoyed, if only for a moment, being stared at by her son.

Dhruv chuckles as she removes his hand but then playfully lifts her arm up and says, "look how much she is sweating here," as he does that he pokes his finger in her armpit.

Dev is a bit confounded yet mesmerized by his sudden act but he don't want to stop him. "Is she wet there?" - words automatically come out from his mouth.

Rashi slaps her son's hand as he pokes her armpit. She couldn't help but laugh, as it tickled her, though she felt dirty. "You shouldn't act like that with your mom" she frowned looking at her son and was taken by surprise by her husband's comment.

"Dev don't just support his behaviour" she grumbled.

"Dad she smells different here too... some musky smell," ignoring her weak protests Dhruv, bends and pushes his face in her arms, as he lifts her arm quickly. In the process, his other hand dig on her waist.

"Really, let me smell too..."- says Dev as he turns towards Rashi, lifts her arm and more blatantly rubs his nose under her arm. His other hand just below her breast.

Rashi is wearing a white nightie and her armpits are shaved.

She tries to push away Dhruv but he is too forceful for his age. It might be because his father is okay with what he's doing. She didn't know why her husband was encouraging their son but it felt dirty and somehow arousing.

Just when she was confused about being aroused, angry or embarrassed, she felt her husband force his nose into her armpit. It was an awkward moment and she didn't know how to react except realising that she's turning on by his actions. "Dev...stop it.. Dhruv.. get out" she tried to protest.

An overexcited Dhruv can't control himself and pushes his nose deeper, and then sticks out his tongue and licks her armpit. His fingers are digging in her waist and his bulge almost pokes her thigh.

Dev, somehow, gets out of the trance and leaves Rashi just to witness Dhruv getting crazier. He looks at her face mix with shame, desire and a little confusion. "Bite,"- he croaks.

The tickling sensations are driving her crazy. She wiggle and quiver while trying to stop Dhruv but couldn't as he licks her. "Ahhh...get out Dhruvv" she helplessly shouts while laughing not realising that her nighty has moved up and the straps fell out exposing one of her breast and thighs.

"Unhhh" she moans closing her eyes as Dhruv bit her smooth armpit playfully almost giving into the pleasure.

Dev stands up as he gently pull away Dhruv... but let him see her in that disheveled state. Holding his hand and quite taken by passion, he looks at his wife, when Dhruv tries to lunge forward again on her but his grip is strong. He looks in his mom's eyes.

"Mom... ,"- as his eyes wander on her exposed breast and thighs.

Rashi could see the tent in his pants as Dev pulled him away. She was a little relieved but also a little disappointed. She came to her senses and realised that both are staring at her and quickly try to adjust her nighty, covering her breast.

"Dhruv.. you should go to your room now," she says. The anger has disappeared as she is more ashamed and embarrassed that she was so horny for her son.

Druv looks back at his dad not knowing whether to stay, or leave. Dev can also hear that Rashi's voice is weak and that she too us a bit unsure about this. It's his way in too, to finally get through Megha. He doesn't want to lose this chance, but he still want to be in control..

"Rashi, we should let him stay for a while. Let him cool down... You will behave Druv won't you? Not tease your poor mom, right?" - he says this with a straight face and then turn back to Rashi again.

Rashi couldn't understand why her husband wanted Dhruv in the room, knowing that he's hard. She gives him a confused look. "He can cool down in his room" she said in a low voice but could sense that Dev might be enjoying what was happening.

She smirks and hopes that nothing further would happen. She's afraid she might loose control this time if Dhruv made his moves.

( to be continued...)