Indian Father Pumps "Energy" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both wanted to move ahead. Papa thought something and said, "Nisha! The tea must be ready now. Go and bring it." I didn't want to go, but as papa said it, so I had to get up and go to kitchen.

I poured tea in 2 cups and brought them to papa. Putting them on the side of sofa, I again tried to sit on his lap.

As I tried to sit in his lap, Papa held the cloth of skirt in his hands and raised it secretly. So when I sat in his lap, I was stark naked and my cunt landed squarely on his erect cock.

As soon as I touched it, I could feel the difference. Actually when I was away in kitchen, papa had taken his cock out from his underwear and only a thin material of his pajama was there between his cock and my naked butts.

It was much better now. As the cloth of pajama was so thin, so it felt as if I was sitting on his naked cock only. His cock felt so good. So as his cock head touched my cunt, I gave a moan. Papa also moaned in pleasure.

We both were enjoying the feel but acting as if we were not aware of this development. Now I was rolling my butt on his almost naked cock. I had again put my arms around papa's neck and papa was kissing my cheeks (perhaps he still had not got courage to kiss me on lips, though I had no objection but he was feared of my response).

When I was rolling his cock head used to come on my ass hole. And again on rolling back his cock used to come till my cunt hole. When it came there, I used to stop my rolling and wanted to feel his hot and tight cock head on my cunt hole. The pajama was so thin that I could feel even the veins on his cock, which were now filled with blood.

I was so horny and wanted papa to remove his pajama and shove his big cock in my cunt and fuck his daughter with powerful strokes. But still he was my papa and I could not ask him to put his cock in me. So we were only dry fucking the same way.

Papa's eyes were closed with pleasure and his breathing was getting faster and heavy. I could sense that his orgasm was very near. Putting his hands around my waist, papa was shamelessly helping me to roll my butt on his cock and moaning heavily. His breathing was getting heavier with each roll.

I was also in heaven and rubbing my naked ass on his cock. We were pretending as if nothing unusual was going on and we were not aware of anything wrong. Papa was moaning clearly now and his eyes were closed with pleasure. My own eyes were also getting shut and I was also shamelessly rubbing my naked cunt on his cock (through pajama).

Suddenly papa's cock started swelling in size as if it was being inflated by air filling. It got so hard and big that it started lifting my butt up. It must have risen about 1 inch big. It started pulsating and papa's breathing also got so heavy. He started chanting OH OH OH and he shamelessly increased his speed of swaying my butt on his cock.

It could feel that he was near to his cum. My own orgasm was also building up. His cock was feeling so clear on my cunt. Suddenly papa wedged his cock head between my cunt lips and with a big OH H H H his cock throbbed violently and he hugged me so tightly that it almost chocked my breath. Then with big grunt, his cock throbbed one last time and his cock head swelled and it started shooting his hot lava on the lips of my cunt.

Papa kissed me hard on my face and his lips moved shamelessly to my own lips and he started kissing me like a lover. His tongue darted in my mouth and I also shamelessly started sucking his tongue. It was pure lust and passion. Nothing like a father and daughter. It was pure sex and a kiss of lovers. He was smooching me and I was also cooperating him. Down there his cock kept shooting so much sperm and his cum started drenching my naked cunt and ass, as his cum was seeping out from his thin material of pajama and making a big wet and sticky pool on my cunt lips. His cum was so hot that I felt that my cunt was getting a hot bath.

Papa came so much that it must be more than a bowlful. His orgasm was so intense. For a long time papa's cock kept throbbing and pulsating and he kept cumming on my thighs. Slowly his cum subsided and his breathing also normalized.

Still papa's eyes were shut with pleasure as if he was flying in some other world. My own orgasm was so near and my thighs were sticky with his cum. My own eyes were also getting close with excess of pleasure.

After about 5 minutes I regained my conscious and got up from his lap. Papa kept his eyes closed, I don't know if he was still floating in his pleasure of orgasm or it was due to shame of having cum on his own daughter's cunt. I murmured, "Let me take tea mugs to sink."

my thighs were drenched with papa's cum. From my ass hole to my cunt hole and both the thighs were all sticky with his cum. I put my hand on my cunt and it became wet with papa's cum. My thighs were all mess and covered with my father's hot and white nectar. As papa's eyes were closed, so hurriedly put my cum drenched fingers in my mouth and licked them dry. Papa's cum was so tasty and delicious. I loved the taste.

Then I with this excuse of putting tea cups, took tea cups and went to kitchen. I was burning with lust as I had not achieved my orgasm. I hurriedly put them in sink and raising my skirt, put 2 fingers in my burning cunt and started masturbating myself. I had hardly rubbed myself 2-3 times that some volcano erupted in me and a very high and intense orgasm hit me.

My orgasm was so intense that I felt like crying and shrieking loudly. I hurriedly took a cloth lying nearby and put on my mouth to muffle my screams of ecstasy. Even then due to my intense orgasm I must have whimpered so much and perhaps my moans and cries must have reached papa in drawing room.

Due to excess pleasure my eyes closed and I kept sitting on the kitchen table for some time and my cunt kept dripping its nectar making a pool on the floor. After some time I regained my composure and I went to my room. Papa was not in drawing room. Perhaps he has gone to his room, don't know whether to clean himself from the mess on his lap or to avoid meeting me due to the shame of having done all this with his own daughter.

After some time mother also came and I came out after changing my clothes. Papa was apprehensive and fearing that I may tell mother of what had happened between us, but I didn't tell her anything. After sometime papa also became normal but he was avoiding eye contact with me and feeling embarrassed for what he had done.

Papa kept silent for some time but I was still chirping the old way and talking to him normally as if nothing wrong had happened between us, so he also became normal and again started behaving as if nothing unusual happened.

Next day after me and papa came back from college, papa was sitting in drawing room and I wore the same micro mini skirt, with no panty underneath and was working in kitchen. I wanted to go and sit in his lap like yesterday and wanted to feel his cock. I was getting so horny. I found that today papa was wearing a lungi (a sheet wrapped around waist by Indian males), instead of pajama. Perhaps he had done it purposefully as the sides of lungi could be opened sideways easily and also the cloth of lungi is thin.

I thought today papa is in mood. It made me horny and my cunt also started getting wet. I secretly put one of my fingers in my cunt lips and it was dripping wet. I was really horny, I put my finger in my mouth and tasted the sweat taste of my cunt juices. They felt like orange. A bit salty and tasty.

I thought perhaps today papa will rub his naked cock on my naked cunt and we both will be enjoying the skin to skin touch.

Anyway I was standing in kitchen and working with mixer. I wanted to finish the work earliest and go to papa to sit in his lap.

To my bad luck, there was some spark in the switch board and mixer stopped to a halt. I called papa to check for the electric fault.. papa came in kitchen and tried switching on and off the mixed but as the current was not coming so it didn't work.

Then papa brought a screwdriver, tester and other things for repair. He found that there was no current in switch board and said that he will have to open the board as perhaps some wire had snapped behind it.

I didn't know anything so kept silent. I was getting irritated and annoyed as it was taking time and my time to sit on papa's cock was getting spoiled. I was cursing the mixer for getting off on such a precious time, but I could not do anything.

The switch board was near the kitchen slab on the opposite wall. Papa opened the screws of the board and found that the wire behind the switch has burnt. Papa cleaned it and again put it back in the switch. Then he checked the current and it was fine. I heaved a sigh of relief and was expecting papa to get free at earliest so that he may go and I may be able to start my little sex game.

Papa thought of something and said,

"Nisha! Come here and hold the cover sheet of board on its place so that I may screw it. If I hold it myself, I can not hold the screw and tight it as I have only two hands."

I came near to him. As I was short in height, and the wall was bit far on the other end of kitchen slab, so I had to bend waist down to hold the board in my hands to reach till board position. Now as I was standing in front of the board, papa had to come behind me and he also had to bend on my body, as though he was tall enough, but due to my standing before the board, he had to stand behind me and he could not reach his hands on the board.

This situation was in my favor. I bent myself more till almost 90 degree and then parted my legs a bit as if for better balance.

Papa's pelvic touched my buttocks a bit. I felt happy and pushed my bums back till they touched my papa's front. Papa didn't moved back and rather pushed his front in me. I felt his now hardening cock touching my buttocks.

As again I pushed back, papa squarely pushed his hard cock in my butts. I was in heaven and I kept standing silently. Papa was acting as if trying to mend the faulty board but was touching his now rock hard cock in my butt crack. Papa's cock was hard by now and papa put his lungi covered cock head in the crack of my butts and gave a push. Parting my both buttocks apart, papa's hard cock went all the way in till it touched my ass hole. Its cock head landed squarely on my ass hole. It was hot and giving me a soothing sensation. As I felt the tip of his cock head on my anal opening, a moan escaped my lips and my eyes closed with enjoyment.

Papa heard my moan. He was happy as it meant that I was enjoying his cock on my anal orifice.

I thought of getting the pleasure today in this way and started grinding my butts on his hard cock. Papa was wearing only a lungi and with no underwear and I was wearing only my micro mini skirt with no panty, so I could feel the contours of my dear papa's cock clearly through my butts and ass hole.

For about 2-3 minutes, papa kept grinding his steel hard cock in my butt crack and I also kept standing with parted legs giving him full cooperation and access in his moves and we both were enjoying our little sex game in the name of repairing a faulty switch board.

Suddenly papa moved a bit back, and I felt his hands took the hem of my skirt and moved it higher till it reached my waist, I trembled with excitement as I could feel my buttocks and even my cunt getting naked.

I pretended as if I was oblivious of papa removing my skirt. Then again papa moved forward and now the feel of his cock was much more clearer as only a thin cloth of lungi was there in between my naked butts and his hard cock.

Papa kept grinding his cock in my butt crack for some time. My cunt was dripping wet now. I feared that I may start dripping my cunt juices on floor. Perhaps papa was also loosing his control and again he moved back and now he opened the sides of his lungi sideways and made his cock free and naked. As I was facing the wall, I could not see it. But when papa again moved ahead, his naked hard cock straightway wedged between my fleshy naked butts.

As his naked cock rammed in my naked butts, a moan escaped from my lips. Papa heard it but kept silent. This was the first time when our naked genitals were rubbing. Papa also could not stop a moan and when he found me, enjoying the feel of his cock on my ass, and not even withering a bit. He started rubbing his cock in the crack of my ass.

I was still holding the board and papa was also acting as if mending it. But my eyes were getting close due to excess of pleasure. I parted my legs more to give maximum access to my loving papa. And he was smart enough to know that I liked his cock on my ass.

Papa kept acting to screw the switch board and then bending a little, lowered his cock from my ass to my cunt lips.

As I was standing legs parted, so my cunt lips were also open. As soon as papa's burning cock head touched on my lower lips, I could not stop myself and screamed,

"Oh papa! Oh Oh..."

What else could I say? Papa knew that I was enjoying. Now he was also shamelessly rubbing his cock head in my cunt slit as his rock hard cock had parted my cunt lips apart and his cock was rubbing on the pinkish flesh inside from my cunt hole to my clitoris now. I was so wet that it was drenching his cock.

I was moaning. Father was now trying to push his cock in me. Still I was pretending to be an innocent girl. Papa tried to push his cock head in, but as my cunt was so tight for his monster cock, even its tip was not able to go in.

papa tried to put the screw in switch board and spoke in double meaning and said, "Nisha Beti! The screw is not going in. I think I will have to use some oil so that it may move in. what do you think? Should I try to insert it with force or should I use some oil? I think it will be easier with some lubrication." saying this he jerked his cock in my cunt slit as if to tell me as to which "Screw" he was referring to.

I was also horny so softly I pushed my butts back ward and lovingly said, "Papa! The "screw" seems to be big for the size of "hole" and not going in. perhaps the "hole" for it is so small for it. I think if you try to use force and ram it in, it will not be proper. I think you should properly use some oil. It will make it easy for the "screw" to go in. that way it will not be difficult also. Once the "screw" go in with oil, it will make it easy to insert the screw completely and without any difficulty." saying this I again pushed my cunt back on his cock head, as if to tell my papa as to which "hole" I was telling about.

Papa was much experienced. He took the bottle of mustard oil, lying on kitchen slab and put some oil on his palm. I was facing the switch board. So papa, put generous amount of oil on his cock and then as if to act innocent, he put some oil on one screw and put in switch board to tight it.

When papa again put his, now oil drenched, cock head on my cunt opening, I shivered with fear and also lust. I knew as to what was coming to me now. I parted my legs fully so that my cunt may open maximum and got ready for the first fuck with my father.

Papa adjusted his cock head in my cunt channel and asked me, "Nisha Beti! Hold on. I am going to push in the "screw"." I smiled and nodded my head. Papa clenched his buttocks and put his one hand on my shoulder as if to help me for balancing. His cock head was burning hot and I could feel the heat. I closed my eyes in enjoyment.

Just as Papa was about to give a jerk, suddenly the door bell rang.

We both jumped with this unexpected sound as if we had touched a live wire. We both were bewildered as to who it can be. By then we heard my mother's voice from outside,

"Nisha! Where are you. Open the door."

So it was my mother. I jumped and immediately lowered my mini skirt to cover my naked cunt. Papa also immediately lowered his lungi and covered his cock.

As mother was coming and I was wearing such revealing clothes, so I ran to my room.

Papa's face was flushed as he could not fuck his loving daughter. He folded his lungi upward so that he could hide his raging cock, as opened the door.

Mother came in and asked him,

"I was free early so came back home early. But what are you doing? Where is Nisha?" then as he found him working on electric switch board in kitchen, papa handled the situation and said,

"Oh Malini! Nisha was working in kitchen but the switch board burned. So I was mending it and Nisha is in her room. Perhaps doing something."

By then I had changed my clothes and wearing a proper dress, I came to mother and met her. Mother had nothing to be suspicious, as we were father and daughter.

But I was really pissed off with mother as she had dropped in just in time. Had she come only one minute late, papa would have rammed his hard cock in my willing cunt. And I would have enjoyed the biggest cock of my life and that also of my own loving papa. But perhaps it was not my day.

Papa was also not happy with mother's coming but we had could not do anything now. Perhaps still we have to wait for next chance.

Now I had to wait till I can enjoy my papa's cock. As our seduction game was prolonging ...

(This is the first part of the story. What happened afterward is another part and will be soon uploaded for you readers... )

12