Indian Femdom Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Female led lifestyle of young Indian Couple.
4k words
4.15
46.6k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viju90
viju90
34 Followers

My mistress came out of the room around 2:30 AM. I was laying down on the floor and was numb as my wrists and feet suffered improper blood circulation due to the tight bondage. She bent down and caressed me.

"I am sorry dear. I was frustrated that I had to work with these morons," she said in a pleasing tone.

She released the leash and patted on my cheeks. I am still restrained with cuffs. "I am carving for some attention dear. Why don't you give me some?" she asked eagerly.

"I am always yours madam. Please command me on what to do," I replied politely.

She dragged me to the bedroom. I am still fully bound. She kicked me twice in order to induce some blood flow. I was laying done on the floor.

"You know what to do," she said placing a kneeling pad, a rectangular wooden box filled with crystal salt, on the floor near the rear end of the bed and switching on light music. She is a big fun of Coldplay. She undressed her denim shorts and red thongs and laid on the edge of the bed. As she said, I know exactly what to do. I knelt on the kneeling pad and was getting ready to give her a oral pleasure.

She doesn't like me having comfort while serving her. She believes that I should be able to serve her needs no matter of what hardships I am put into. It wasn't easy initially. But, she helped me and trained me enough to prioritise her needs over my pain.

She doesn't allow me to use my hands while giving her oral pleasure. She says oral pleasure should be fully oral and shouldn't involve any other act such as fingering. Initially, I used to get turned on while licking her pussy and start masturbating. I also use my finger to bring her to orgasm soon. She used to tie my hand behind my back to prevent these things. Though I am now not allowed to masturbate and I have developed self control, it has now become a norm.

She also doesn't like me having beard and moustache, as it would disturb her pleasure. Even she has been thinking of making me go fully bald. The only thing which stops her from doing so is my social status. She doesn't allow me to see her pussy. She is now training me to identify her pussy with the smell. Few weeks before, she conducted a test to check my ability to identify her pussy smell. She brought home six soiled panties which belonged to different people. Don't ask me how she managed to bring that. She has the charisma to get things done. One of those six panties belonged to her. I was blindfolded and asked to identify the right one by smelling them. I couldn't pass the test even in the third attempt. I pissed her off and paid well for my failure.

She blindfolded me and spread legs. I sniffed her pussy and started licking it very slowly. I circled it with the tip of my tongue. I tasted her labia slowly. When I increased the intensity at which I stroked her pussy, she moaned loudly. She loves one orgasm of prolonged pleasure rather than multiple orgasms of shorter duration. I took her to the edge and slowed down. My tongue found its way around her clitoris and managed to induce pleasure on her G-Spot.

Again I increased the intensity. She now circled her legs around my neck and held my face very tightly. I was gasping for breath. I know well enough not to underperform under these situations. I managed to continue my magic on her pussy. I took her to multiple edges before I let her attain her orgasm. She moaned aloud and burst her nectar on my face. I tasted her labial juice and licked her pussy clean. She relaxed on the bed and gasped for more oxygen. After a while , she removed the blindfold and released my hand and feet. I was allowed to sit on the floor.

"You are amazing my dear. You have learnt the art of cunnilingus," she said with a pride.

"It is all because of you madam. You trained me well," I replied her humbly.

"Ok wake me up 5:30 in the morning," she ordered.

"Yes mistress!" I answered her.

She said good night and slept. It was already 3:30 in the morning. Usually, my day starts at 4:30 in the morning. I would start the day with washing her clothes and preparing her bath. I wake her up with hot coffee. She likes to have strong coffee with less sugar. Then we would go for a run. Usually on weekends, we go for run around Powai Lake. I have just 1 hour left and tried to sleep. But, I couldn't sleep.

It has now became 5:30 in the morning. I knelt in front of her holding the coffee tray. I woke her up and served the coffee. She drank the coffee and rubbed my hair. She took me to the bathroom. I laid down on the floor. She kept a funnel inside my mouth and started peeing inside it. Yes!! Her piss is my morning drink. She says she has to do this to constantly remind me of my position. She uses the funnel to make sure I don't drip not even a single drop of her piss.

She wore a black printed Adidas tights and a black sleeveless sports bra. I wore a running shorts and a sleeveless sweat shirt. We drove to Powai Lake and ran 3 laps around the lake. While running, I am never allowed to run ahead of her. At the same time I should not be behind more than a feet from her. I have to gauge her speed and maintain my pace accordingly.

When we reached back home, we took a shower. I prepared a breakfast for her. As she is from the state of Kerela, she prefers to eat authentic Kerela food during weekend. I prepared her the breakfast and served her on the table.

As usual , I knelt beside her. Once she is done with her breakfast, she went to bedroom. I did the dishes and followed her into the bedroom.

Every Saturday, I used to do oil massage, pedicure, manicure. I prepared oil for the massage and massaged her properly. She felt very relaxed after the massage. I am specialised in Indian Ayurvedic Massage, Italian Massage and Thai Massage. I underwent professional beauty training so that mistress needn't waste time going to parlour.

Once I am done with all these activities, I had to shave her arm pit and wax her body. I did a Brazilian waxing to keep her pussy clean and neat. She likes to keep her pussy clean.

After which , I took her to bath. Rubbed her with towel and helped her dress.

"I am now feeling so relaxed dear. It feels so good to have a slave like you around the home," she said

I kept quite.

"Now that you are trained well, I can boast in my circle about having a personal slave," she said in a pride.

I just gave her a nod. She started reading a novel. She asked me to bend down and touch my feet. I stood in that position without bending my knees until I received further instructions.

After an hour, my mistress called me. I ran towards her. I forget to tell you. I am not allowed to use my feet in home. I have been trained in shiko. I should use both my knees to move around the home. Shiko has been used by the maids in the court of Bruma. It took a while to learn Shiko.

"Why don't you find me a match to date tonight?" she gave me a task.

This wasn't new to me. She has stopped having intercourse with me long back. It is not because of the size of penis. I have penis of above the average size and of considerable thickness. But, she insists that sexual deniability would help to keep me in place. It has been 6 years since I had intercourse with her.

For a year, she was happy with oral sex. Then, we decided punishment is only for me and not for her. She should be allowed to have her share of pleasure. Then, she started dating few guys and went out on a date few occasions.

Things were going fine until she said that she would want to bring her boyfriends home. She felt having sex with strangers outside is not safe. Though, I didn't have a say in this, she wanted to know my opinion. My mistress wishes have always been my wishes. I didn't object to her wishes. She wanted me to stay in the home and watch her make love with her boyfriends. She insisted that I would learn how precious she is and I would learn to respect her more by doing so.

She gave me the responsibility of choosing right choices for her and made me feel proud. She installed dating apps such as Tinder, Happn, Ok Cupid in one of her mobile and gave the mobile to me. She used to get so many likes, crushes and super likes.

I would shortlist those guys who are interested in non monogamy and don't mind me in their bedroom. I would start the conversations and hand it over to her when I feel that I found a right match. She would then decide whether to call that guy.

I still remember the first guy who visited us. She wanted to be very clear about our lifestyle with the guy from the start itself. She had told him everything about us. So as usual I knelt in front of the door. When he entered, I kissed his foot and removed his shoes. He slapped me for kissing his shoes without his permission and spoiling his shoes with my saliva. Though I have been taken back by his action, I apologized instantly. My mistress laughed at me.

"What kind of a slave is he? Didn't you teach him to take permission before doing anything?" he asked my mistress sarcastically.

I got worried. I wanted to make this date a memorable one for my mistress and surprise her by showing my subservience. I wanted to prove her that I can go beyond any limit to satisfy her every need. But, I have now put her in a total humiliation.

"I am sorry Mr. Shah. I am extremely sorry. I would do anything to make things correct," I jumped in to save her from embarrassment.

Again, he slapped me hard, harder than the last one.

"Holy shit!! What kind of a slave are you? How dare you call me by name. How can a creature as low as you can use my name?" he shouted at me.

"It seems your slave haven't trained to give respect to others," he turned towards my mistress and yelled at her. Her face turned red.

I don't know whether it was his natural reaction or was well planned prior with my mistress. But, only one thing was going on my mind. I failed to impress my mistress. This should have been a sweet experience for her. I spoilt her date.

"You needn't to worry dear. I would do the right thing to do him. I would make sure that he remembers this forever," she tried to console him.

"I don't know what you would do. He should be taught his lessons," he told my mistress.

"Why don't you give me your belt dear?" she asked him for his belt.

He gave her the belt very happily. I know I deserve this punishment. But I was sacred of belt. His belt was an authentic Dolce Gabbana leather one. Surely, it wouldn't go easy on me. I wanted to plead. But, it has always resulted in making things worse than easing it out.

"I leave the choice to you. You choose how many stroke should I give?" she asked for his opinion.

"How many does he can take?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter. He is here to meet all of my demands. He has been trained for that."

He laughed and told, "Yes!! I just witnessed your training."

"Don't act smart. He has not been trained for this. This is the first time we have a stranger in our life. Even this is new to me," she explained him.

"Oh!" he raised his eyebrow and told, "Why don't we play a game?"

"What game do you want to play?" she asked curiously.

"Let us play black jack. I would be the dealer. If he wins , we will spare him. If either one of us wins, he would receive 42 strokes," he explained his game.

My mistress eagerly accepted the game. As usual, I wasn't fortunate enough to win the deal.

I was asked to stand up and raise my hand above my head. I have been instructed not to shout. My mistress swung the belt and landed her first stroke on my back.

"Do you realise why are you being punished?" she asked in a stern voice.

"Yes madam. I have been disrespectful towards you and your date," I replied her.

"Didn't I teach you to ask for permission before doing anything?" she asked and landed another heavy blow on my back.

"Yes mistress!! I have been ignorant and I am very sorry for this sort of behaviour. Please madam, forgive me!" I pleaded for sorry.

"Aren't you aware that you aren't supposed to take names?" she shouted. The intensity of the blow increased. I was at the verge of breaking down. My legs started fumbling. I could no longer talk normally. I started blabbering.

"I can't hear you. Asshole!! Be louder!" she shouted and swung the belt very fast.

"I know mistress. That was a honest mistake and I would never ever do that again," once again I pleaded for mercy.

"How should you address him?" she asked me looking deep into my eyes. She knew I can't take it anymore. But, she wanted to prove him that I am a worthy slave and she is a capable mistress.

I started crying. Literally, tears were running down on my cheek. "I should call him with respect. I should never take name of your friends. I will call him Sir or Master," I briefed her.

She looked at him and laughed. She swung the belt for the one last time and landed a harsh blow on my back. The sound tore apart my ears. I collapsed at her feet. "I am really sorry mistress. This would never happen again. I would never let you down," I pleaded for mercy once again.

"Am I the one to forgive you? No!! You should probably seek mercy from Shah," she redirected me towards him.

I crawled towards his feet and asked for his forgiveness.

"I am really sorry Sir!! I know I have been very disrespectful. I have learnt my lesson. I kindly request you to forgive me and allow me to serve you," I asked for his forgiveness.

He laughed at me and asked me whether I have learnt my lesson.

"Yes Sir!! Mistress was very kind to punish me and taught me a lesson," I told him.

"Ask him whether you can kiss his feet," she instructed me.

"Dear Sir!! I request your permission to kiss your feet," I sought his permission.

"Go ahead!!" I nodded.

I kissed both his feet. My mistress and Sir were laughing at me. It was too humiliating for me.

Both of them settled on the couch. I was kneeling in front of them. He asked my mistress why I am even allowed to wear boxer.

"Isn't a slave supposed to be nude in front of his mistress?" he asked my mistress.

"I don't like him roaming around with his balls dangling," she said and laughed.

I have been asked to bring them wine. I did shiko and went to kitchen to bring them wine. I served them and knelt in front of them. The guy wanted to know why my mistress is interested in strangers. He asked whether I am impotent or my dick is so small. My mistress asked me to strip and show him my endowment. He got amazed at the size and thickness and told my mistress that I can bang her well. She explained him that allowing a man sexual pleasure would corrupt his mind and lead to a inferior behaviour. She said that she wanted my heart and soul to think only about her pleasure. She made me understand that there is no room for any pleasure for me in this marriage. Mr. Shah also understood that. They kissed each other. That one was very passionate. My mistress asked whether I am uncomfortable. I said that I am not at all uncomfortable. I was asked to be on all fours and was used as a table. They kept the tray on my back and were having fun. They were discussing on various topics. My mistress inquired him whether our lifestyle was very new to him. He said he had lived in Prague and had visited many BDSM clubs. He further said that it was not a new thing to him and he always wanted to experience this kind of kinky stuff.

Soon they both undressed. He had a monster cock. To be frank, it was bigger and thicker than mine. He had a six pack and well built body. Her rubbed my mistress's wet pussy. They kissed each other once again passionately. He pushed my mistress down and tried to push his cock into her mouth. My mistress stopped him and said she had never taken a cock in her mouth. Yes, that's true she never gave me a blow job. Not sure whether she had in her earlier ventures. Mr. Shah got very disappointed. Suddenly, mistress became excited and told him that I could help him get ready. I got shocked and couldn't know how to react. One side my mistress expected me to give him a blow job and on the another side there was a guy with his monster cock facing towards me. One thing was sure on my mind. I can't let my mistress down in front of a stranger. I knelt and took his cock inside my mouth and started sucking. As I have never sucked a cock before , I couldn't do a justice to it. He instructed me not to touch his cock with my teeth and asked me not to use my hand. When he deep throated me, I couldn't take it anymore and gasped for more air. He still didn't leave me and pushed my head hard towards his cock. At one point, I tried hard to get away from his hold. That made him angry and he shouted at my mistress. She hugged him tight and told something in his ear.

Suddenly, he became very happy. I was made to kneel on the table and both my feet were tied tightly together. She took the cane from closet. Now, I understood what was their plan. I was going to be spanked on feet mercilessly. She told him that she would do anything to me to amend the mess I have created. He said I should be thought a lesson and he would like to administer the punishment on his own. My mistress gave him the permission and he administered 100 strokes on my feet. I was asked not to make noise. Otherwise, the strokes would be counted from the start. Though I have been trained for this, it was a nightmare. I have never been hit by man as strong as him. I was afraid that he would break my feet. The cane was made up of rotten wood and 1.5 inches thick. I have also been asked to say sorry continuously. Managing my pain and saying sorry was a difficult task. As the intensity of stroke increased, my voice went down. My mistress was enjoying my struggle and encouraged him to go more vigour. At some point, my eyes got dried up and tears stopped running down on my cheek. When he passed 50 strokes, he agreed to stop if I accept my defeat. Accepting my defeat is as same as to accept my mistress's defeat. I pleaded him to go ahead and complete the punishment. At the end of the punishment, I apologized to him and said, "I am extremely sorry Sir for gaging. I would develop my ability and would do a better service to you"

He got very happy with my reply. They hugged each other. He was playing with my mistress's ass and boobs. My cock started growing hard on seeing that scene. My mistress noticed the sudden bulge on my groin.

They both laughed at my state.

"It seems your slave is enjoying. You should do something about that," he told my mistress.

She asked me to bring a bucket of ice cubes. She put some of the ice cubes inside my boxer. She put it remaining ice cubes on the floor and made me stand on it. I have been given a notebook and asked to write, "I am a subservient slave who doesn't know how to behave properly. I am sorry and would serve any punishment to amend things." This punishment has been given to keep me engaged and prevent me from getting excited. I had to complete the entire notebook of 192 pages.

Then, they started making love to each other. I was left to suffer. Luckily, the day was very humid and ice cubes started melting very quickly. My mistress had a very good time with him. I could understand it from the moans she made during the love making. Once he left, my mistress got very angry on me. She made me drink 5 litres of water and asked me to stand on a squat position. She left the notebook on the floor under my penis. She told me not to piss on the notepad. She told me that she wouldn't check my imposition if I piss on the notepad. She told me that I should be trained to suck cock and not to get aroused. Then, she left the place to figure out what should be done on this. After 2 hours, she came back to check. I remained in the squat except that the notebook fully got wet with my piss.

She laughed at me and told, "Can't you hold your piss for 2 hours? I am not going to check that shit. You should write it 100,000 times on numbered sheets pre signed by me. Even if I find a mistake on the last sheet you should write it 200,000 times. Mind it. Every alternate words should be written with different colours."

viju90
viju90
34 Followers
12