Indian Femdom Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave performance evaluated & punished for under performance
2.2k words
3.88
53.9k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viju90
viju90
34 Followers

I was still looking for a proper match. I couldn't find anyone.

"Hey!! Are still you trying to find me a match?" she asked in a interrogative tone.

"Sorry mistress, I couldn't find one yet mistress," I replied.

"Forget about that. Let us review your performance. Also, submit the weekly account," she ordered.

Yes!! I have been assigned goals every month. At the end of every month, it would be reviewed and progress would be recorded. I have to cross the mark 4 out of 5 to be qualified for sexual release. Once in a week I am allowed to do masturbate under her supervision if I pass the minimum score of 4. Of course, I should eat the semen and clean my own mess. But, the privilege would rarely be executed. She always finds some or other reason to deny the privilege and leave me high and dry. The best part is that I have not been chastised yet, as I have to pass through the metal detector in metro stations and office. The metal cage would create nuisances there. She doesn't believe in plastic cages and wanted me to develop self control and control my desire through my mind control. She believes that I reach the helm of obedience only when I control my desire. All wash rooms in our home have been monitored under camera. I would get caught if I ever become naughty in our home. But, I masturbate regularly in office. She might be aware of this. She has been trying to enter into my mind and trains me to stop it on my own.

The goals have been divided into categories such as Obedience, Physical Appearance, Skill Development, Service Quality and Financial Management. It is a big irony that financial management has been a part of my goals when I don't have any financial freedom at all. My Credit Card and Debit Card has been surrendered to her. I don't know my PIN to those cards. As soon as I receive my salary in my salary account, it would be auto transferred to her account. Oh!! Don't even think about money wallet such as PayTM, Google Tez. I don't have any such apps in my mobile. I am fully dependent on her for my expenses. Ideally, I shouldn't have any expenses without her permission. I am provided 80 Indian Rupees as a coffee expenses per week and 1000 Indian Rupees as emergency expenses. Every weekend, I have to submit the bills and justify the expenses if any. Either if I don't submit bills or she didn't get convinced with the rationale, I would be severely punishment.

"Let us start with the financials of this week," she said.

"Submit the bill," she continued.

I submitted the bills. There was only one expense in this week. I have to travel to meet one of my clients. I took a Uber ride and paid 434 Indian Rupees.

"Why can't you take Sub Urban Train?" she started her interrogation.

"Mistress, I would have taken a Sub Urban Train. But, the meeting has been scheduled on an ad-hoc basis. I had to meet the client as soon as possible," I tried to explain her.

"That's the biggest bull shit I have ever heard," she shouted and lost her cool.

"Do you want me to believe that you would have reached earlier in Uber than you would have in Sub Urban Train?" she continued.

"Do you think I am a dumb to believe that Mumbai doesn't have any traffic?" she asked and slapped hard at my face.

"No mistress. I didn't intend to fool you. It was afternoon and there was no traffic. Moreover, the client location is far away from station. I had to change from Central Line to Western Line," I politely explained my rationale behind taking Uber ride.

"Whatever it may be!! I don't accept this as an legible expense," she pronounced firmly.

"How many times should I tell you to get it clarified when you are not sure about something? When are you going to learn this leaving you ego aside?" She shouted at me.

"Sorry Mistress!!! I was running late. That's why couldn't think well," I replied innocently.

"Ssh!" She kept her right index finger on hers lips and asked me to keep quiet.

"I don't want excuses. You better learn to think quick. Now, as a punishment you are not allowed sexual release for the next two weeks. No coffee allowance for the next week. Did you understand my little slut?" she asked authoritatively.

"Yes mistress! I am really sorry for the mistake," I apologized sincerely.

"Good! Now let us evaluate your performance bitch"

She opened the laptop and started reviewing my performance.

"Firstly, let us review your obedience," she pronounced.

"Sure mistress," I replied politely.

She slapped me hard on my face, "Did I ask you to talk?"

"No Mistress," I replied innocently.

"Better you don't make me angry. What do you think about your performance in obedience?" she asked for my answers.

"I think I have faired well in that. Whenever you asked me to submit, I did without a question. When you brought your friends, I served them well and made you proud," I explained how I performed in obedience.

"Oh! I think exactly opposite of this slut," she replied sarcastically.

"Do you remember when you made me wait for wine?" she asked and raised her eyebrow.

My face turned red. Yes, two weeks back during a weekend, we ran out of wine. I was asked to run and bring her and her friends wine. It is very difficult to get liquor in India after 10:00 PM. Somehow , I managed to bring them wine. Though I managed to buy wine, I took a while to reach back. My mistress's friends were highly disappointed at this. She now considered this as disobedience.

"Sorry mistress! I ran as fast as possible."

"How fast you ran doesn't matter. What matters is whether you made it on time," she said and pulled my ear down.

I kept quiet. She further told that my obedience was of utmost satisfaction except that one occasion. She asked me to improve my planning skills and to plan for exigencies.

"Now, apply the chili paste on your groin. This would help to remind you of the level of obedience expected out of you," she ordered.

I immediately applied the green chili paste on my groin. As soon as I applied it, it started to burn. I continued the session with that burning sensation.

"How does it feel my boy?"

"It burns a lot mistress"

"It should. Now, let us see how have you performed in your physical appearance. Your target is to reduce your weight by 3 kilograms and waist by 1.5 inches. Let us check whether you have achieved this master piece," she said and measured me.

I have been working hard lately and I was confident that my waist would reduced to the standards. I was worried at my weight. It can't go below 72 Kilograms.

"Oh!! My little boy. You have reduced your waist. That's really nice to look," she appreciated.

I was praying that I shouldn't weigh neither below 72 Kilograms nor above 72 Kilograms, when she asked me to stand on weighing scale. The weighing scale oscillated between 72.5 kilograms and 71.6 kilograms before it settled at 71.8 kilograms.

"Awesome! You little bitch. You manage to pull it off. I am flattered," she was very happy.

"Thank You Mistress!" I told in an excitement.

"Asshole! Did I ask you to talk shithole?" she asked and kicked my balls. My head spun for a while before I could realise what had happened. It felt as if my balls travelled all the way from my groin to head through my abdomen.

"Now, let's come to skill development. What are your targets?" she asked to summarise the targets without giving any break.

"One of the targets are to identify your pussy by the smell mistress"

"It seems you are not yet ready. Do you remember the test you failed miserably during?"

"Yes mistress , I remember that. I have been trying to do my best," I replied.

"As I said, results matters my bitch," she yelled at me.

"In another 15 days, I am arranging a bachelorette party for Ms. Preeti. You better be ready by then. Otherwise, you have to face my wrath," she told sternly.

"Sure mistress. I would practice hard," I gave her the assurance.

"Go ahead with the next target," she gave permission.

"Second target is to suck 12 inches cock and deep throat it without gaging," I replied.

"What is the progress?" she asked.

I have been sucking the 12 inch dildo in my free time. But, I haven't made any significant progress. I couldn't deep throat it without gaging more than 10 seconds. This was no where near the expectations.

"Sorry mistress, I have been trying really hard. I couldn't make any progress," I apologized.

"You don't have much time. You have time only till we find a bull," she reminded me of the deadline.

Her words surprised me. I haven't thought she has been looking for a bull with cock as long as 12 inches. Surely, I have to work hard to achieve this feat. If I fail in front of a bull, I wouldn't be spared at all.

"So, now you have failed at both of this task. What should I do to you?"

"Punish me mistress. I deserved to be punished," I begged for punishment. This is the magic she has created. She made me beg for my own punishment.

"I want it to be brutal. Can you take it?" she asked as if I have a choice.

"Sure mistress. I can take if it makes you happy,"

"Of course, it does my little bitch. I am tired of punishing you. Why don't you punish yourself. Take the belt and give yourself 50 harsh whips," she ordered.

"I want it to be harsh. The sound should tear my ear apart. If I feel that you are going easy on you at anytime, I would start the count from zero. Is that understood?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, I clearly understand that," I replied in a soft tone. My voice went down as I had already scared about the punishment.

I took the belt and swung it around my back. It landed perfectly on my back and inflicted the pain it intended to do. After 10 swings, my hands were trembling and I lost the energy. I could no longer swing as forceful as I did in the first swing. But, I didn't have a choice. If I don't do, it would go for eternity. Better I be efficient and complete.

I tried my best and I couldn't cross the 30 mark. When I reached 30, I fell down at my mistress's feet and begged for mercy.

"Oh! My poor boy. Can't you accomplish what has been asked out of you? It is so sad," she acted as if she was very sorry for me.

I tried to utter something. But, I couldn't as I hadn't even got energy to cry.

"It is ok! You can continue the punishment some other day. But, be aware that you would be required to take 50 lashes plus twice the number of lashes remaining today," she enacted her witchcraft.

Though I was initially thinking to postpone the punishment, I got scared because of the additional disclosure. I decided to continue the punishment.

"You are free to continue. But, you still have to complete 50 lashes. As you have taken a break, the count has been reset to zero. Take a wise choice. 50 now or 90 later"

I was very confused. But, decided that I would take 90 lashes later.

"Wise choice. So much of fun guaranteed for me. I don't want to discuss much on service delivery. Whatever you have delivered, the quality is good," she appreciated the quality of service I provided to her.

"But, financial management was very poor. I am not at all satisfied. I gave you enough time to learn. No improvement. I am thinking whether I should remove the emergency allowance of 1000 Indian Rupees," she sacred me.

"No mistress. Extremely sorry for disappointing you. Circumstances were really bad that I had to spend money. Going forward I would take care," I assured her.

"Good! But , I am not happy with the performance. You are provided 3 out of 5. Learn to serve me better," she summarised her review.

"I want a report on how do you intend to improve your performance in future. Submit it to me as soon as possible. Once I sign off the report, you have to write it 1000 times. Do you understand my poor slave?" she once again yelled at me.

"Yes mistress , I understand it," I obliged to her demands.

"As you have suffered a lot physically today, I am not going to punishing you. Go to the corner and kneel," she showed me her authority.

I did as I was requested. She came to me and tied my hands behind my back.

"Stay like this bitch till morning and think where you went wrong and how can you improve", she said and left.

I started to think about the area I need improvement and develop a plan to improve the quality of my service.

viju90
viju90
34 Followers