Indian Femdom Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
Mistress takes her slave on trip and makes his life hell.
2.6k words
3.72
25.9k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viju90
viju90
34 Followers

I was kneeling beside Ms. Preethi. Don't wonder what was going on. Even I didn't have any clue. Yesterday, my mistress ordered to pack our luggage and get ready for a trip suddenly. As I was scared, I didn't ask her anything. I just followed what I have been told. When we were ready, doorbell rang.

"Asshole!! Don't you hear the doorbell? Go and answer," she gave me a stern order. I just love the way my mistress commands me and use her authority. Even a professional would have to learn many things. She takes care of even the miniscule things of female led relationships and reminds me of my position as her slave, keeping me on my toes always.

I was wearing my t-shirt, when I received a tight slap on my cheek.

"Did I give you permission to wear a t-shirt?" she asked me.

"Go now and Open the door. Don't let guests wait for too long," she pointed me the way to door.

I didn't know who those guest might me. I ran towards the door with a big confusion on back of my mind. When I opened the door, I got surprised. Ms. Preethi, Ms. Sheetal and Ms. Priya were waiting at our door. As soon as I saw them, I knelt and kissed their feet one by one. They were not new to me. They are all my mistress's close friends and used to hang out together very often. Disrespecting one of her friends is as same as that of disrespecting her and it brings big disruption to me. My mistress has been very specific about who should know our lifestyle. As all three of them studied with my mistress and have known each other for a long time, she doesn't mind them knowing our lifestyle.

"How are you Vijay?" Ms. Priya asked and patted on cheek.

"I am fine miss. How are you?" I shared pleasantry with Ms. Priya. Ms. Priya has always been very kind to me and always tries to save me from punishment.

"I am good my little boy," she replied.

"Sorry to ask miss. It looks like you all have been prepared for a long vacation. May I know what is the plan?" I asked her. I was confident that Ms. Priya would never ever hurt me. She has always been very kind to me.

"Didn't Lakshmi tell you Vijay?" she asked me.

Ms. Preethi interrupted and told, "That's none of your business."

"What is going on my girls? Is my little boy giving you any trouble?" my mistress came towards them with her arms wide open.

They all hugged each other. They were whispering to each other. I have been ignored until Ms. Preethi told my mistress that I was curious to know about their plan.

My mistress kicked my balls and told, "When are you going to mind your business? Even if you know, how does it going to make a difference to you my slut boy?"

My entire body shook for a while. I closed my eyes and tried to contain the pain inflicted by her. There was a huge disturbance inside my abdomen due to the misdemeanour created by the kick. Amidst the pain, I was trying to hold my position and not to fall on the floor. For a moment, I went near the hell and came back.

Everyone laughed at me. Ms. Sheetal told my mistress that was a nice welcome to them and was looking for more kinky stuff during the coming week.

"Oh! So sweet of you dear! Of course my sweetheart. Our little princess Preethi is getting married. I will make sure that this turns out to be the most memorable week for her," she said and hugged Ms. Preethi.

Now, I understood what was going on. My mistress has planned a bachelorollete party for Ms. Preethi along with her friends, which means so much of work for me. For sure, my mistress would have planned so many things to amuse her friends.

"Hey stupid!! Enough of starring!! Go and serve us all wine," I have been ordered.

I opened the wine bottle and poured them into glasses. I kept those glasses on a tray and moved towards them who were having their time on the couch. I served them wine and knelt there for further orders.

"Come on girls! I have an announcement here. As Preethi is getting married, I have decided to lend my slave to her for a brief period. She can enjoy his service during this trip," she told and raised her glass.

Everyone shouted in surprise and cheered aloud.

"Are you serious Lakshmi? Can I own him for a week?" Ms. Preethi asked curiously.

"Not only own him. You can also use and break him as you wish. He would be at your service," she gave her the permission to use me.

"Really!! Oh my god! I am really excited. I don't know what to do now. It feels like I should do something," Ms. Preethi was curious to do something.

"Don't be nervous Preethi. He is all yours. Take your time," Ms. Sheetal commented.

"Can I use him now?" Ms. Preethi asked my mistress.

"Of course dear!!" my mistress nodded without any hesitation.

"From now on, you are owned by Preethi. You report to her during the trip. Do you understand?" my mistress asked me.

"Yes Mistress!! I understood," I nodded.

"I expect you to behave sincerely and be obedient always as you are to me. Will you my poor boy?"

"Yes Mistress! I will try my best to be obedient and sincere," I replied.

"Be informed that I won't tolerate any complaints and hope you are aware your life will be hell if it all I receive any complaints," she said as if my life is not a hell now

Ms. Preethi put the dog collar around my neck and dragged me towards her. She removed her jeans. She wore a pink Victoria Secret thong. She is the fittest among all. She works for Central Bureau of Investigation as Forensic Accountant. She works in the department of Economic Offenses and her responsibilities include identifying economic offenses and corporate scam. Being an employee of one of the most powerful organisation in the country, she possesses a very dominant body language. She takes so much pride in what she does and makes corporate gurus dance to her tunes.

I starred at her pink thong and waited for further instructions.

"I am excited very much Vijay!! Go ahead. Make sure I attain too many orgasms today," I have been given the first instruction by Ms. Preethi.

"Yes miss, I would do my best," I replied with obedience.

She removed her thong and gave the final signal to go ahead.

As usual I sniffed her pussy first. I breathed heavily and exhaled a gush of air on her pussy to give her a chilling effect. I started caressing her upper labia using my tongue and slowly started licking the outer portion of her vagina. I increased the momentum and moved to inner wall of her vagina. My first task was to identify her G-Spot. I licked vertically across her pussy and followed her moans closely to identify her G-Spot. It took a while to finally arrive at her G-Spot. When I started licking her G-Spot, she moaned heavily.

I continued licking her G-Spot slowly. I moved to her clitoris abruptly. My mistress has taught me the importance of torment in sex. The more you have been denied the pleasure, the more you enjoy when you get it.

She got hold of my hair and pressed my head against her pussy. She locked her legs around my neck and made sure I can't move my head. She chocked me and didn't let me breathe easily. I understood that she wanted immediate release and didn't have any patience. I worked my tongue faster across her G-Spot. I didn't give any break.

She breathed heavily and moaned, "Holy fuck!! It feels so amazing girls. He is so good. Yes, my little boy. You have been doing good. Continue it. Oh my god!"

"You little slut!! You have been enjoying this all alone and never let us have this kind of pleasure," she shouted at my mistress.

Everyone laughed at her. I haven't stopped my work and increased the momentum further. I wanted to breath soon. Unless I let her cum, I can't breath properly. I tasted the pre cum and it tasted little salty. Soon, she released her load of cum on my face. As usual, I drank every bit of the cum and cleaned her pussy. As soon as she came, she pushed me away.

"You little cunt!! What an amazing life you have? You have him at your snap and enjoy this. I am really very jealous of you," Ms. Preethi told my mistress.

"You should be privileged for this," my mistress replied her and laughed along with her other friends.

"Leave her aside. You continue your job. Make me cum at least 10 times today," she passed further orders.

I worked tirelessly to satisfy her. After 4th orgasm, she got dried up and didn't release any cum. Still, she made me lick her pussy and enjoyed for almost 2 hours. In the mean time, my mistress and her friends got ready for the trip.

My mistress drove the car. Initially, I thought we were going to Goa. I realised we were not, when we passed the Goa free pass. Later, I have been told that we were going to Gokarna. The destination has been chosen by my mistress. She felt Goa is highly overrated and very crowded. She also told her friends that there wouldn't be any privacy for them in Goa. As too many Indians visit Goa, there wouldn't be much scope for naughty stuffs. Gokarna is a hidden treasure and have not been explored my many people. Only those who got bored of Goa and wanted to have a Goan experience at a cheaper price have explored Gokarna.

There are too many beaches in Gokarna such as Paradise Beach, Om beach , Kudle Beach, Half Moon Beach etc. Each beach has been separated from other by small hilltops. One has to trek the hilltops to reach other beach or to take ferry from one beach to other. Paradise has been celebrated as nude beach primarily on account of too many foreigners taking sunbath with their bikinis. Om beach and Kudle beach have been known for their night life.

We reached there around 7:00 PM. My mistress parked the car near Paradise Beach.

"It looks like there are no good hotel nearby to stay," Ms. Sheetal was confused.

"Ah! Why did I ask you to pack your tent and sleeping bags?" My mistress replied her.

"Do you mean to say we are going to stay on beach?" she asked puzzled.

"Yes! I want it to be so wild. How long do we chill out in a closed bar?" she explained.

"That's nice!! Who would give us security? What about the food?" my mistress have been asked too many questions.

"Don't worry girls! My slave will guard us. Food and other stuffs we will eat when we hop on from one beach to other. Most of nights, we would spend in Om Beach or Kudle Beach. I needn't to tell you all about the night life of these beaches" she replied her friends.

I had been a passive listener and heard what they discussed.

"This place is the right place for us to have a wild enjoyment. Here no bothers us," my mistress was very excited.

"What are you starring at? Go and make the tents for us," Ms. Preethi passed the order.

"Wow!! You have started enjoying your privilege," my mistress teased Ms. Preethi.

"Privileges are meant to be enjoyed. Isn't? This kind of privilege should be exploited. I will make sure of that" she replied and winked.

I still stood and started at them. Ms. Preethi kicked on my ass and urged me to make their tent soon.

I made their tent near the beach. I spread the sleeping bag on the floor. I made sure there were no scarcity of comfort for them. I knelt beside the tent and folded my hands across my torso.

In few minutes, they came with three cases beer and a cooling box. They laughed at my position and Ms. Sheetal commented that my mistress has trained me well.

"I don't know why you are allowed to wear boxer. Under my command, you aren't allowed to wear anything. Throw that shit away," Ms. Preethi instructed me.

I removed the boxer and through it in sea.

They looked at my groin and raised their eyebrows.

"Hey!! He is so endowed. I just want to get banged by him," Ms. Preethi was desperate for an intercourse.

"He is not allowed a sexual pleasure. Don't do that Preethi," my mistress instructed Ms. Preethi.

"You are no one to decide what I need and what I should with my slave. Mind your own business," Ms. Preethi shouted at my mistress.

My mistress's face turned red and she tried to control her emotions. She started regretting her decision to share me with her friend. She felt possessive and was helpless.

"No need to fight over that. I have solution for this. He can bang you without even getting any pleasure," Ms. Sheetal.

"How is that even possible?" my mistress asked curiously.

Ms. Sheetal is a physician and she suggested a medical solution for that. She suggested that she can inject trimix, a medicine for erectile dysfunction, and inject local anaesthesia. Trimix would make my penis rock hard and anaesthesia would make sure that I don't feel any pleasure. In this way, I can still bang her without having any sexual pleasure at all.

Everyone applauded her decision. She said that she would be able to do that only the next day when she manages to source those medicines.

"What's the plan now?" Ms. Preethi asked everyone.

"Let us have beer now. It has already turned dark. After sometime, we will go to Om Beach or Kudle and try to find some hot boys," my mistress told everyone.

"Sounds like a nice plan," Ms. Preethi told.

"But, I need food now. I am very hungry," Ms. Preethi told everyone.

"Oh!! So sad. Poor girl. Why don't you ask your precious slave to arrange something for you?" my mistress asked Ms. Preethi sarcastically.

"Oh!! Are you trying to troll me? Do u think he is incompetent to do that? Don't forget that you are the one to blame if he doesn't satiate my hunger in another 30 minutes"

"Hey!! Stupid slave! Come here," Ms. Preethi commanded me.

I ran towards Ms. Preethi. She held my right ear and slapped me twice and told, "Doesn't matter whether you are in home or beach, be on knees. Understood?"

I nodded and knelt beside her. This is how I ended up here. I didn't know what else have been packed for me here.

"I don't know want you do. I give you 30 minutes. Do whatever you want to do. I want all of us be served food. Now move your lazy ass and start working" she told and kicked on my torso.

I fell down on Ms. Sheetal's lap. She got very angry.

"Holy shit!! How dare are you?" she held my hair and slapped me continuously until both cheeks became red. One thing I knew for sure, the next week is going to be a hell for me and heaven for me.

viju90
viju90
34 Followers