Indian Femdom Marriage Ch. 06

Story Info
Ms. Preethi's exploitation of sub and subsequent sufferings.
3.1k words
4.06
24.3k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viju90
viju90
34 Followers

Ms. Priya was enjoying her mid night stroll along with me. I was not enjoying much. Keeping a pace with her on my knees and led by a leash was not as easy as it might sound. The blindfolds added more misery to the sufferings, though not knowing what might come excited me. Often Ms. Priya would stop and ask me to kiss and lick her foot. She would caress my hair, pat my cheek and tell me how good I was.

"You are such a passionate sub! Selfless. Can't imagine how come a human enslave a fellow human," she exclaimed.

I kept quiet and nodded. She pulled me closer to her and asked, "Have you ever felt that you are being exploited by your mistress?"

"I have never felt so Ma'am until today. Until, Ms. Preethi started exploiting her rights over me. I was fuming inside. I was wondering why did my mistress even took this decision," I opened up with Ms. Priya not knowing whether it is a right thing to do. Whenever I feel bad, I usually seek permission from my mistress and have a honest and open conversation with her. It might not change what she does to me. But, it helps me to come to terms knowing that my mistress listens to me and takes care of my emotional side.

With my mistress's absence, I opened up a honest conversation with Ms. Preethi. I could not have did that with anyone other than Ms. Priya. Knowing that Ms. Priya is very soft and lenient, I didn't have any problem discussing my mind with her.

"Do you realise that you are bitching about Preethi to me. Don't forget she is my friend and that I am in charge!" she mocked me.

"Not at all ma'am. It was a honest reply to your request," I tried to make up for the goof up.

Could not imagine that Ms. Priya has changed very much in one night and started showing authority very soon. As my mistress told, every woman has a dominant side to her. It is the society which has suppressed her and made her look weak. Given the right shoes, she would conquer the world.

"Hmm! It is fine as long as you don't cross limit. I have been given a strict mandate not to go easy on you. The moment you talk non sense or cross limits, I don't think twice to punish you. Hope you would have noticed the canes that have been given to me!"

"If you are not happy, why do you even do all these? Why can't you say no? Isn't consent is very important in this lifestyle?" Ms. Priya continued curiously.

"That's the chemistry between me and my mistress. It is a virtual consent. I leave the choices to her wise. She knows when I am not feeling happy or not doing well. You would have noticed that she had stepped up when she realised things were going out of control. That's the virtual chemistry I am taking about ma'am. Do you think she would have did that had I protested or disobeyed? She likes me striving hard to excel. That's what makes her happy. That's the least I could provide to her," I told.

All the while I kept my head low and my hands folded behind my back to show the mark of respect to Ms. Priya. I didn't want to disrespect her even unintentionally. Ms. Priya has been very kind to me and I didn't want her to have any complaints with me.

As we were walking, I could hear loud music. As we moved ahead, the music were growing louder.

"I am sorry Vijay. I have been asked not to reveal anything to you. Looks like some party is going on here. Preethi asked me to bring you here blindfolded. Don't know what she has planned," Ms. Priya told me when we reached the place from where we were hearing loud music.

In few moments, my blind fold was removed. Ms. Preethi was standing in front of me. The place was filled with flash lights. There was a pool surrounded by vast area of lawn dotted with ornamental plants. The lawns were intricately landscaped and illuminated with colourful serial bulbs. The air was filled with a pleasant aroma. There was a bar far away from the pool. A group of people were dancing under the flood of lights except those who were not sloshed. Few of them were making out in the corner.

I could see my mistress kissing a foreigner across the swimming pool. Ms. Priya handed over the leash to Ms. Preethi and went to grab a beer for her. She was followed by a male, looking to woo her and take her to bed. Ms. Preethi dragged me across the pool where my mistress was kissing the foreigner. Surprisingly, no one gave any fuck at me. They were all enjoying in their own world. The kiss was very intense and she was too involved in it. I haven't seen my mistress as involved as she was then lately. Ms. Sheetal was getting fucked by a hunk next to my mistress.

"What are you staring at? He is the fourth guy she is making out today. You are looking as if it is the first time for you," Ms. Preethi humiliated me.

My mistress looked at me and smiled. I badly wanted to be at her feet. I desperately wanted to kiss, lick and caress her feet with my tongue like a dutiful dog. But, I was trapped with Ms. Preethi. I could not help myself other than obey her commands and make her happy. They were all having fun. It was not clear why I was even brought there. Ms. Preethi left to fuck someone and asked me to kneel near the pool and asked me not to move. My mistress was at my arm's length. But, I could not be with her. I felt pity for myself. After a deep intense session of kissing and body play, my mistress laid on the couch and lifted her legs in the air. The guy started fucking her wildly. He had so much of energy that my mistress was constantly shouting aloud. It was tearing my ears. My mistress deserves a nice hard fuck. She takes too long to cum. You have already heard the story of me licking for hours before she comes. She actually need someone with enormous amount of energy and well endowed. Even after a intense fuck, she couldn't cum. She changed the position. He laid on the couch. She was fucking him from the top in reverse cow girl position looking at me. She would have decided to tease me it seemed. She was passing me flying kisses and winked at me while she fucked him hard. Often she moaned loud and shouted. It was the most sensual fuck I have ever witnessed in my life. She was really enjoying it fully. She was fucking him as If it was once in a lifetime opportunity. She turned back leaving her ass facing me and fucked him in cow girl position. I could see her ass pouncing on his penis. Often, she bent down and kissed him passionately. Her moans grew louder second by second. She was reaching the climax and was going insane. It has turned from sensual fuck to an insane one. Finally, she reached her climax and her cupid juice was dripping from her pussy.

She looked at me and asked me to crawl towards her. I looked at Ms. Preethi seeking permission. As soon as she nodded, I crawled towards my mistress. She asked me to lick her juice from her pussy.

"Hey!! Who would take care of me?" the guy stood there with his fully erect penis.

"You didn't cum?" my mistress got surprised.

I could not imagine a guy not leaking after such an insane fuck.

"You think your little pussy can satisfy my penis? Don't do this to me! Help me finish off"

I sensed the desperation in his voice. Poor boy. It looked like he has never been put into Orgasm Denial regime like I am put into. I understood where the situation was leading to.

"I think my boy can help you finish it off," she replied him and looked at me.

"You know what you should do," my mistress gave me the order in disguise.

"Yes Ma'am!" I nodded

"Do you think this little piece of shit is going to make me cum? Unbelievable!!" he threw his hands in the air.

"Don't underestimate him. He has sucked numerous cocks. He has more experience in sucking cock than you have in fucking pussies" she told him and laughed hysterically. She turned towards me and asked, "What do you say my boy? Aren't you expert in this?"

"I would do my best ma'am," I preferred modesty as he looked like a real energetic bull.

I slowly moved towards and removed the condom from his penis. I folded my hands behind my back and took his cock into my mouth.

"I bet you he will make you cum!" my mistress challenged him while I slowly started my work. It was disgusting. I was kneeling in front of a male fully naked and sucking his fully erect cock. Can anything else be more humiliating than this? I felt like an earthworm. I even felt do I even deserve this. Slowly I realized what I deserved doesn't count. What matters is my mistress's happiness.

"What if he doesn't make me cum?" he asked while pumping his cock into my mouth.

"You tell what do you want me to?" she replied him.

"You and your friends will be our trophy. We will fuck you all through out night. This little faggot will suck each one of our cock until we cum in his mouth. Do you agree?" she challenged my mistress.

"Deal done!"

"Don't make me loose my boy?" she patted me.

"I sucked his cock deeply. It grew rapidly inside my mouth. It touched deep down my throat. I tried to gag as much as possible. I sucked it like a monster while licking his penis head inside my mouth.

He pushed all of this shaft inside my mouth and gagged me. I struggled to breathe. I increased the rhythm. My objective was very clear. Make him cum as soon as possible.

Finally, he started moaning. He pushed my head towards his groin and gagged me. I could taste the hot liquid going down my throat. Yeah! Finally he came. He looked at my mistress with a satisfaction. I looked at my mistress with a sense of accomplishment. My mistress looked at everyone with pride showing off the skills I possess and how obedient I was. Finally, my mistress kissed the guy deeply before parted away.

All of us were returning to our tents. All of them had a wonderful time. I also got a chance to prove my worth. I would never miss an opportunity to serve my mistress and make her feel proud.

"Is he bisexual? Amazing skills that he has," Ms. Priya asked my mistress.

"No, he is not," my mistress told.

"I know why do you ask this question. It is all about psychological aspect. It helps to break his male ego," my mistress continued.

"Oh!!" Ms. Preethi nodded.

"It is always important to remind him his place. It might look it is very easy to be a dominant. Actually, it takes lot of efforts from your side also. Imagine the humiliation he would have went through while sucking his cock. Certainly, he doesn't enjoy this. You can't ask him to do something he enjoys," my mistress explained her friend.

"But, what's the need for this today?" Ms. Priya asked inquisitively

"You would have noticed I stepped against Preethi in defence of him. That would have given him some sense of pride. It is very important to break those feeling as and when it raises," she explained why she did what she did.

"I will make him drink my morning piss everyday without even missing a single day. That's a way to remind him of his position everyday. His day starts with serving me and my needs. That makes him dedicated to me through out the day," she continued.

"You do it everyday. You condition it in such a way that one day all his male ego would vanish and he will be surrendered to womanhood forever," she told with a pride.

"Do you think he has not reached that level yet?" Ms. Preethi asked confused.

Anyone would think that I am totally subservient to my mistress considering my obedience and the level of dedication I show. But, it is only my mistress who knows how difficult it is to keep me in place. I am also a human being. I also have a natural tendency to deviate from the defined path. Even for me too, it gives excitement to jump out of line.

There were times I haven't showed any interests in serving her and I performed poorly in all the assigned tasks. My mistress would find the motivation and bring me back. It is not always a Merry ride for her. Sometimes I wouldn't show any interest in licking her pussy. She wouldn't cum even after I lick her for more than an hour. It was mainly because I was not doing it properly. Though punishments have proven a effective method in correcting my behaviour, she uses other measures also to make it more effective.

Corner time is one such effective measure. I would be made to kneel down at the corner and think why I was not behaving properly. It would go as long as 10 hours until I fully realise the mistakes and come up with suitable punishment. Yes, it is me who has to come up with a punishment for not obeying as per the desired standards. Until she is satisfied with the my answers and punishment I choose, she would extend the corner time. Corner time is more painful than physical punishments I get.

Sometimes, she would ask me to come up with a proper essay explaining the reasons for misbehaviour. That would go numerous iteration before it gets approved by her. Once the final version is approved, I would be asked to make multiple hand written copies of it. Once, she asked me to make 10,000 copies of the 1000 words essay I wrote.

Anyone who reads my story and thinks it is easy to be a dominant, please understand it is not as easy as we think. So, please prepare your yourself properly before getting into this.

Coming back to the question Ms. Priya raised, my mistress replied that she would be happy if I had reached that level.

She also added, "That takes too much of time dear. We are in the process of achieving that. His male instincts often interrupts the progress".

"All the best! I hope to have more fun with him," Ms. Preethi told my mistress.

Everyone was so tired that they all slept as soon as we reached our tents.

I knelt in front of my mistress's tent. I crawled inside as soon as I received her order.

"Boy! I am so tired. Can u give me a nice foot massage,"

I started slowly massaging her feet one by one. I also massaged her calves. Tears rolled down my cheeks and landed on her foot.

She asked me to come near to her. She combed my hair with her fingers and gave me a deep kiss on my lips. After a long time, I left I have been treated equal to her. I knew that won't last long.

"I know dear! You have been tested hard. You have been going through a tough phase," she told in a honeydew voice.

I nodded.

"Trust me it is for better. You are being pushed to limits. I am happy to see that you are doing everything in your limits to make me happy," she appreciated me.

"Thank You Ma'am," I replied enthusiastically.

A hard slap landed on my cheeks.

"This is why I don't encourage appreciating you. As I appreciate your efforts doesn't mean you can forget about the protocol. Did I give permission to talk back?," she asked pinching both nipples really very hard.

I kept quiet and looked down.

"Behave like a good sub like I trained you! You actually spoilt my mood!" she barked.

"Lick my boobs now!" she order.

After a while, she once again combed my hair with her fingers and patted my head.

"Good Job! Why can't you be like this forever. Why do you have to commit mistakes and get punished?"

"I know Preethi has been unrealistic. But, it is good. You know we have been looking for a permanent bull in this relationship. Once we found a bull, sometimes things might go out of control. You should start learn to take orders from others,"

"Now tell me! How do you feel now?"

"Frankly, I was feeling low until now ma'am. After you talked to me, I feel much better ma'am", I replied obediently.

"Nice! If you have any concerns, you can tell me now,"

"Ma' am, I understand that I have to take orders from others going to forward and I am learning it. But, I miss you ma'am. I feel really bad when you are not around. If you could have these kind of talks very often, it might make a huge difference," I told how feel about then.

"Hmmm! I totally understand. I even would also want you to miss me. You are obeying them not because of you are scared of punishments it because you feel it makes me happy. It is natural you miss me. It is also a part of psychological conditioning. Even when I am around, you should have high level of service"

"You will get better at it," she added.

"Endure this pain for some more time. You will learn a lot. Don't worry I will take care of the emotional need," she consoled me.

"Now, go and stay on floors in front me. I want something to keep my legs," she ordered me.

I went and stood on all fours. She kept her legs on my back and started sleeping. Though I couldn't sleep for the night, I was happy. I could do anything to see the happiness and calmness on her face. She was sleeping sound knowing that her slave will take care of all her needs. It was such a surreal and divine moment for me to look at her cute face. I would just pass the night looking at her face.

viju90
viju90
34 Followers