Indian Femdom Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Namrata is a strict Mistress, and she's "coming" for lunch.
1.6k words
4.01
65k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - 185 Days of Chastity

Namrata Mukherjee used her key and entered the flat on the third floor with a slightly stooped stance and looked a little weary - she was a hard-working woman, after all. It had been a tough week, given the work pressure, the deadlines she had to meet, the expectations of those close to her, and her familial responsibilities. But the next four hours were her time to unwind completely and relax.

Three hours ago, at around 2 PM, just before leaving her workplace, she had called Sundar and told him to take his "sub" position. The "sub" position was really elaborate in one manner of speaking and really simple in another. It was elaborate because Sundar, who always had Saturdays off from work, was supposed to kneel facing the furthermost corner of the home from the door. While kneeling, he also had to position his hands behind his head and hold them there for the time it took Namrata to travel home from work. While she was free to take detours to meet friends or have a cup of cappuccino at the Barista down the street from Sundar's apartment, he was under strict instructions not to move once he had taken position. Two phones that would both run vibration-sensing apps were to be strapped to both elbows (adding further weight to his arms) once he had taken position. These phones simply counted all movements that Sundar made in the highly uncomfortable kneeling position, which got torturous for him within 2 minutes due to his weight, and Namrata had ensured the vibration-sensing apps were both set to "highly sensitive" so Sundar had a really high count.

Namrata dropped her satchel on the coffee table and made her way to the hot meal that had been set on the table next to the Pedro Xemenez Red. She lifted the thermal cloche and saw that Sundar had prepared Bolognese white pasta for her. The wafting steam that carried to her nose whetted her appetite even further and she wondered how long it would have taken her submissive boytoy to watch the meal being made over Youtube and copy it precisely. She chuckled and glanced at Sundar at the far corner. As per her instructions, he was to be completely naked and have nothing between his two knees and the floor, so that he could get the full effect of his massive weight on his kneecaps and experience the pain she wanted him to savor nice and slowly. He was shivering badly due to the impossibly long time his hands had been held against gravity and Namrata grinned sadistically as she was certain all the shivering was increasing the vibration counts on the apps. She removed her blazer lazily and placed it on the back of the chair. She made her way to the restroom and returned a quarter of an hour later, fresh and clean.

As she closed the restroom door, she heard that soft moan she loved above all other moans. It was Sundar. Since his mouth was gagged as per her orders and he had no authority to release the gag, that throaty moan was all he could do to make his presence known to his Owner. She laughed openly and loudly, and Sundar redoubled his effort because he sensed she had noticed him at last. He moaned with all the air in his lungs, and all that came out was a gurgly, flat sound that made Namrata laugh even more. To the inexperienced ear, that moan screamed with anguish, but to Namrata, who had had Sundar as her submissive for nearly 3 years now, that moan communicated to her that most delicate of emotions - the emotion that all superior women know to use and abuse - the frustration of a male in long-term orgasm denial.

She ignored his continued wailing and walked to the table to enjoy her meal. As she opened the thermal choche a second time and Sundar stopped his moaning to draw breath, she spoke for the first time that evening.

"That will be enough," she said simply.

Instantly, Sundar went silent. She had trained him well. He knew very well the result of disobedience - a month without orgasm.

Namrata had always been a slow eater, and she took her time with this meal as well, which was very well cooked, she had to admit. Maybe she would reward Sundar for it. She wondered if letting him out of the chastity cage and allowing him to stroke his shaft 30 times (without orgasming, of course) would be good enough for the excellent meal. She thought about it for a while and decided he did not deserve it, since the point of gagging was to not make a sound and he had moaned, and quite loudly too. Half an hour later, her hunger satiated, she got off her chair and with her half-full wine glass in hand, made her way to her sweating, hurting, shivering, but completely silent submissive. As she approached, he grew stock still; he had sensed her approaching and hoped against hope she would ask him to release the excruciatingly painful position he had held in full sincerity for almost 4 hours. He was on the brink of giving up the position within the first 20 minutes but had held on due to his complete subservience to his Queen's every whim and his highly aroused state inside his chastity cage, the only key to which currently dangled from Namrata's ankle.

Namrata took her time noting the vibration counts from both phone screens - 2,056 and 2,089. She calculated quickly and grinned wide. She then removed the mouth gag from Sundar's face - there were words to be exchanged. Like the well-trained sub he was, Sundar immediately said, "Thank y-you, My Q-Queen." His voice was shaky with the overwhelming pain he was going through. Namrata looked at his miserable state and wondered if he needed to take a shower before she had him do what he was born to do. But she thought better of it. He had been on his knees for a mere 4 hours, and she did not want him to get a reprieve without working hard for it. She wanted him to be able to bear his own weight on his knees for a minimum of 10 hours without movement, so this training was just a necessary step.

"Sundar, compose yourself. Your face is full of sweat; do you expect me to get myself dirty?"

It was like a bolt of lightning had entered Sundar's skull. He went ramrod-straight and stopped continuously shifting from knee to knee to find relief. He asked, very clearly this time, "My Queen, permission to move my hands?"

Namrata nodded and said, "But no moving off your knees yet; you're not even half-way where I want you to be."

Sundar nodded curtly and immediately grabbed the towel he kept within range for just such an eventuality. He toweled his face off with hands that felt as heavy as lead and which did not operate as expected. He did get the job done satisfactorily, though.

Namrata simply said, "I'm ready," and in two swift motions, dropped her panties to the floor and raised her work skirt to her upper thighs, almost exposing her clean-shaven rosebud. Sundar, who had been on his knees, came down on his haunches so Namrata could climb on easily. She swung her right leg over his left shoulder and her left leg over his right and held his hair for grip with her left hand, the wine glass in her right. She didn't have to grip his hair for long, though, as his strong hands came to rest on her lower back and held her body from all danger of falling backwards. Being well trained, Sundar did not commence what he was born to do without permission. Namrata spoke again.

"Sundar, there will be no movement whatsoever as you eat me. If I sense the least vertical movement that I did not cause, I will have to rip off the 3 remaining fingernails from their roots from your left hand. Is that clear?" Sundar nodded. Namrata continued.

"The total vibration count today was a disappointing 4,145 in 4 hours, Sundar. Which means you are getting worse. Last Saturday, it was 5,723 in 6 hours. I do not know what is causing this, and I do not care, but rules are rules, and we have to live by them." She had a sip of wine before continuing, "You averaged 1,036 vibrations per hour. And according to the rules, anything more than 1,008 vibrations will add 2 months of orgasm denial to your total." There was a slight movement under her as she said the words "add 2 months". Namrata knew Sundar was doing his best, but her draconian rules made it impossible for him to achieve orgasm anytime soon, which was exactly what she wanted.

"Remind me again, which day of orgasm denial are you on right now, Sundar?"

"96th, My Queen," he said promptly. He thought about that number every waking moment of his life.

"And how many days do we have to go before you can orgasm, including the 61 days from today's punishment?"

There was another subtle movement under the dominant female as her sub said in a hollow tone, "185, My Queen."

"And now you may begin, Sundar," she said as she moved her rosebud closer to the magic wand he called his tongue. He began.

Namrata closed her eyes and let the soft, satisfying sensations that were emanating from her nexus take her to places she wanted to go.

As she drifted, images from the first day she heard about Sundar (nearly 3 years ago) popped unbidden into her mind's eye. Her lips parted and she muttered softly under her breath, "God bless that Akshata..."

- - - End of Chapter 1 - - -

Chapter 2 - Akshata and Sundar - The Proposal