Indian Fiancé Submits

Story Info
An Indian wife submits to her lover, or does she?
6.5k words
4.45
91.2k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndnsex
ndnsex
89 Followers

Hi everyone, this is a story that involves an Indian man, and the story of his fiancé and her lover. It's going to be a long multipart story and starts of a little slow in the initial few paragraphs but I wanted to lay a basis for the rest of the story. Hope you like it. I realise "Loving wives" is not for everyone and if you're one of those people, ignore this story.... For the rest of you, hope you enjoy this story.

*

Even though Preity and I had been together for two years now and were recently engaged, I was still insecure about letting her go off to university to complete her masters while I was away in New York furthering my career. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't trust her, the thing was that I myself would consider any hot blooded man who didn't try to get into her pants, crazy! Let me describe her for you.

Preity was the hottest woman I had ever seen. She was 5'4", curvaceous but slim and toned yet not overly so. She had legs that went on for ever and ended in a perfect heart shaped ass that you could bounce quarters off. Her abs were toned without making her look any less feminine. Her breast were a natural 34C but looked like they had been augmented to fit her perfect body. To be honest with you, they looked just a bit big on her petite little frame, a little like a playboy bunny. She had shoulder length hair and a very pretty face. In short she was an extremely hot Indian woman. My favourite thing about Preity (besides her body) was her complexion, being Indian; she had a swarthy complexion that made her look like she had a permanent tan.

I first met Preity when she was 22. Besides noticing her perfect body, one couldn't ignore her friendly personality that was extremely disarming. I fell in love with her instantly although it took some convincing on her part, and in a few months we were dating. A few months later and she was sleeping over at my place. Although Preity was sexually inexperienced to begin with, she was a keen learner and a tigress in bed. She was willing to try most things once and I couldn't have asked for anything more. As her prowess in bed grew, so did her sexual appetite. One of the things we were both worried about was how we were going manage without any sex for months on end while we were away from each other.

The first year that we were apart was quite hard. We met up 2 times that year for two weeks each time. Those 4 weeks were all about sex. Neither I, nor Preity couldn't get enough of each other.

Over the time apart, we learnt the joy of phone sex. During one such session, while discussing our fantasies, it came out that I liked the thought of her sleeping with other men. From there, a lot of our phone sex was centred around that fantasy. Although I was jealous of Sameer, I was certain that Preity wasn't cheating on me. Although I pushed Preity more and more and asked her about the guys that would hit on her or flirt with her, she had enough stories to fuel a lot of our phone sex but there was never a mention of Sameer.

At the end of two years, I went down for her graduation. I was living on campus with her for the few days leading up to the graduation when I happened to come upon a few chats that were saved in her Gmail account. As I read the chats between a guy named Sameer and her, I realised instantly that Sameer and Preity's relationship wasn't entirely platonic. Preity was not in the room at that time.

That evening, we moved to a hotel which was much nicer than her campus room. After dinner, we were both getting ready for bed, she was in a pink tank top without a bra and a small black lacy thong (which she wore for my benefit. We were both tucking into bed when I confronted her about the chats.

Initially she denied everything and claimed that the chats were just innocent flirtation. Although a few things in the chat seemed suspicious, like invitations to come to each other's rooms at odd times, these were all explained away as being necessary to stop rumours which would have started had there been no sneaking around and Sameer simply waltzed in and out of her room. However when I revealed some other chats about "how great last night was", or "how he really liked her in the pink G-string", she realised there was no hiding from the truth and she broke down.

She was crying and I could see in her eyes that she genuinely loved me and she meant it when she said she didn't know how it all happened. I still loved and her and told her that things between us might be fixed if she would be honest with me. As we talked about it, I realised that I wasn't really heart broken. Maybe I was being naïve but I was satisfied that Preity did love me and her affair with Sameer was simple a relationship facilitated by proximity and circumstances. The more she talked, the more I realised that I loved Preity and despite her infidelity, I wanted to be with her and marry her. But I also knew that I couldn't love her knowing that she had a chunk of her life hidden away from me that I may never ever know about. She understood my emotions and promised to come clean about the whole affair right from the start.

She started off by explaining that initially it was all very platonic. By the end of their first year, most people had "coupled" off as a matter of convenience. The girls all had a guy friend that would give them rides on their motorbikes, run errands for each other, eat meals together etc. Some of these relationships were entirely platonic while others turned into full affairs. Preity said that "her guy" was Sameer and after spending so much time with each other, things started getting very comfortable.

The first time she realised things were becoming "too comfortable" was towards the end of her first year. Sameer had come over to her room to collect some books. She was in a white camisole without a bra and a pair of very small sleeping shorts that resembled boy shorts. Preity realised that her cami was probably transparent enough for Sameer to just about make out her nipples and the shorts were way too short but inexplicably she chose to remain in them. When Sameer came to the room, she could see that he liked what he saw and that excited her even more. Her nipples became hard and even more obvious thru the cami. From the tent in Sameer's shorts, Preity knew his thoughts weren't platonic from his side either. Nothing else happened that night although Sameer did comment on how he'd have to drop by more often especially so late at night. After Sameer left, Preity realised that she was excited and masturbated herself to what she called an amazing orgasm. Later that night, Preity and I had another of our phone sex sessions where she brought up the fantasy of her fucking another guy. This was unusual as she wasn't the one who usually brought up the fantasy but didn't strike me odd at the time.

A few days later, Preity was sick of eating canteen food. Since the city was a good 3-4 kilometres away from her campus, she decided to ask Sameer if he wanted to go as well as she would need a ride into town. Sameer was more than happy and they decided to catch a movie as well. I asked Preity if she could remember what she was wearing. As she was narrating her story, I have to admit that I was more excited than I should have been. Here I was, a guy whose fiancé had cheated on him for over a year and instead of being upset, I was excited at the thought of her wearing something revealing on her first date. She said she couldn't remember but guessed it must have been a t-shirt and jeans as this was the most convenient to wear if she had to travel on a motorbike. She however did mention that although she couldn't remember her clothes, she did remember that she wore a matching set of bra and panties that consisted of a nice demi cup black bra and matching black silk tanga's.

She looked up at me to see if I realised that she was pouring out her soul. That there was no need for her to furnish this information but I could see from the look in her eyes that she was hoping that such an admission would prove that she was not holding back. As she looked up at me, she noted that I had a small tent in my boxers but didn't make any comments about it.

She explained that she wasn't sure why she wore sexy lingerie except for the fact that she wanted to feel sexy. She realised that there was some sexual chemistry between her and Sameer but at the same time rationalised it by convincing herself that there was nothing going on. A few minutes into the movie, both their arms moved to the arm rest between their seats. As their arms touched, they looked at each other and instead of moving her arm away, she allowed Sameer to hold her hand with their arm intertwining. They sat like that till half time at which point Sameer went to use the toilet.

When he returned, he put his arm around Preity's neck and let it rest on her far side. Preity adjusted herself and cuddled into him. Eventually she could feel his hand resting against the side of her breast and liked the feeling almost wishing that he would fondle her boob. She realised that she was quite aroused. At the end of the movie, they went to a small Indian restaurant near the cinema. As they sat opposite each other, she felt Sameer's foot against her and noted that he had slipped off his leather sandals and she reciprocated and as they sat their eating their dinner. They discussed what was happening. Preity said that they shouldn't be doing this, that both of them had partners, that their actions were tantamount to cheating. Sameer explained that they were doing nothing of the sort, that footsie and holding hands was hardly cheating and even 12 years old were up to much more these days. The conversation drifted towards their emotional states and they both concluded that it didn't hurt to have a little bit of "innocent" physical contact that they were both craving and both missing from their own partners right now.

On the way back to the campus, Preity slid forward on his motorbike till her chest was against his back. She put her arms around him like she would hold a lover. She said she was essentially dry humping him. He was also pushing back against her and along with the vibrations from the motorbike she was sure that she was wet enough for it show thru the jeans. As they reached the campus, she slid back to ensure that none of their classmates spotted them holding each other like that. After this, Sameer asked if he could come up to her room but Preity refused. I couldn't believe that after being turned on for so long , she said no to him. I wondered if she was lying to me and as if she could read my thoughts, she looked up at me and gave me a look that said that she wasn't.

After that, Preity said that things were definitely getting more and more sexual although there was still no physical contact. Over the next month, Preity would wear a short cami without a bra and with her midriff peeking thru and small shorts whenever she knew that Sameer was coming to the room. On a few occasions that she didn't get the time to change or he dropped by unexpectedly, he would complain if she wasn't wearing something small. It had almost become habit and a matter of fact that she would be revealing herself to Sameer. A few weeks into this, Sameer called her one day to say that he was coming to her room to finish a project that needed to be submitted soon. He asked her what she was going to be wearing. Preity replied that it would be a surprise and he would have to wait and see. Sameer then asked her what she was wearing at present. Preity replied that she was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of regular shorts. There was a short pause before Sameer asked "Is that all? Aren't you wearing anything else?" Preity missed the point of the question and replied "Yup, that's all" before realising what he meant and continued with "I'm also wearing a bra and a panty". Without him needing to ask, she described her lingerie. "I'm wearing a light blue push up bra that hooks in the front and a small bikini panty." "How small" he asked. "Really small" she replied. "Will I get to see it he asked". "Maybe" she replied as she hung up.

I interrupted and asked her about how she could have possibly justified this to herself. How she could have thought that this was all platonic. She explained that she somehow they always found a justification although they both knew that they were cheating on their partners.

That night as well nothing physical happened. Preity changed into a very short cami with most of her midriff exposed and small boy shorts. Although she didn't let him see her in her panties, she was showing off more off her body than on most days. She sat like that for the next two hours while they worked on their assignment. The next night following a long conversation with me during the day, Preity was feeling guilty about her actions and told Sameer that things would have to go back to a more platonic state and that to complete the project she would come over to his room since she wouldn't be able to walk from her room to his in such skimpy clothing.

Preity liked to match her underwear. Even on the days that she wasn't wearing a matching set, she would try and wear similar colours if she could. On that day, she had been wearing a small tanga panty with a similarly coloured bright red lace push up bra. On top of this, she was wearing a tight white cotton spaghetti top and regular shorts. The bra under the spaghetti showed thru the thin cotton and made a seemingly casual outfit look sexy. As she collected her papers to walk over to Sameer's room she said she was feeling a bit relieved that she had declared her intentions of making things more platonic but also recalled that she was disappointed.

As she entered Sameer's room, she could not deny the sexual tension in the room. As soon as he closed the door, she asked to leave the door unlocked. Sameer ignored her and locked the room. As she was setting her papers down on his table, he walked up behind her and stood up very close to her and said "I like your bra". As she spun around, she looked into his eyes that reflected the pure lust in her eyes. "I don't like the shorts though", "Change" he said. Any previous conversations about being platonic had long been forgotten by both of them. Preity didn't want this to stop now but at the same time realised that things might now get physical. The one line that she hadn't crossed, the justification that she had been giving herself was possibly going to disappear. As she battled with these thought she said "Turn around", all she received in reply was a flat "No." Preity turned around and slowly pulled her white spaghetti top off and exposed her back to Sameer. She then moved her hand to her back and unhooked the sexy bra. As the bra fell off her, Sameer was still standing behind her. From where he was standing, he could see the sides of her beautiful breast and the flawless skin on her back. As the bra slid off her shoulders and fell to the floor, Preity realised that she was not ready for him to see her naked and while she would like nothing more than having his cock in her pussy, she wasn't sure that she was ready to do something that could then never be taken back. She picked up her top again and slid it back on without the bra. As she moved to get the top back on, Sameer got a little more of a look of her perky, perfect 34C breast and possibly her beautiful large nipples that had shrunk to a quarter of their size from arousal and stood out a good ½ inch or so. To his credit Sameer didn't say a word, stop her or move from where he stood a few inches behind her.

Next Preity gripped her shorts on either side and as she started to slowly slip them down her hips, she said "I don't want this to go any further than I say". As she bent down to push her shorts further down, her ass made contact against Sameer's dick which was now erect and pushing against his shorts. The shorts fell to the floor and for the first time Sameer saw the almost naked skin of my fiancé's perfect ass. The low cut tanga just gave a glimpse of the top of her butt crack. Preity turned around. Her nipples were clearly visible and trying to tear through the thin cotton top, much like Sameer's cock was trying to tear through his shorts.

Preity stepped forward into Sameer's arms as their lips crushed together in a culmination of months of lust. His hands went to her ass as Preity moaned into his mouth. Their lips parted and their tongues met for the first time. As they ravaged each other's mouths, Preity could feel Sameer's cock rubbing against her mound. She said she had a mini orgasm just from the kiss and the initial contact. They just stood and kissed each other for a few minutes while Sameer's hands kneaded her perfect ass. "Fuck, you're even hotter than I had ever thought Preity" he said. Preity's hands slipped under his t-shirt as she pulled him in..

Sameer started kissing down from the mouth down to Preity's neck and sucked on her neck in an attempt to give her a hickie. Even in her state of arousal, Preity slipped her a neck a little so that the hickie which she was happy to receive would be in a spot that she could easily hide under clothing. My beautiful fiancé had just been marked by her new man. As Sameer moved to kiss her elsewhere, trailing slowly down towards her breast, Preity ran her hand over the little bruise that she had just received a little below her right collar bone. As she felt the pain of the bruise and looked at it, she saw Sameer kissing down towards her breast. Somehow the thought of cheating on me, seeing the mark of her infidelity and the gentle pain aroused Preity even more.

As Sameer continued to kiss down her chest towards her breast, Preity pulled his mouth to her own and said "Not yet" and at the same time moved his hands from her ass to her breast. As Sameer felt my fiancé's breast he himself let out a moan and Preity said "Enjoy my body baby, I've wanted this for so long." Since Sameer had started kissing Preity about 10 minutes ago, his mouth had not lifted off her body. He kissed all the way back to her mouth. Preity rubbed his cock thru his shorts as their tongues mashed together again. His hands in the meantime were roaming Preity's perfect body. He still hadn't been allowed to venture under her top but it was thin enough to reveal the little bumps around her nipple so that didn't matter much at the time. While kissing, Preity said "Put me on the bed baby."

The dorm rooms at college were very small, maybe 10' by 8'. The bed was a little wider than a single bed and the desk and cupboard all filled the tiny room. Although it couldn't have been two steps from where they stood to the bed, Sameer's hands went to her ass as he pulled her up onto himself. She gripped his body with her legs as he walked the two steps to the bed and gently lay her down on the bed. At no time had their mouths separated.

Preity looked up at me as she described her wanton display of affection to a man other than me. What she noticed was my erect 6" cock sticking out of my boxer. Under normal circumstances I would have been embarrassed about having a hard on while listening to my fiancé describing her infidelity but at that moment I felt no shame. I wasn't in the wrong here, she was. While I did feel a little bit of jealousy and a little bit of heart ache, the overwhelming feeling was one of arousal. Somehow the jealousy and the heart ache combined with my arousal made the best cocktail of emotions I have ever felt. As our eyes met, she knew that things would be fine between us. My hard as hell cock was a sure sign of that. As I lay back on the bed, she lay down next to me with her head on my chest while gentry gliding her fingers up and down my cock.

Coming back to what she was saying. As she lay on the bed, he lay down on top of her. She pulled off his T shirt and they continued to kiss. Preity slid a little lower and kissed his nipple while gently nibbling on it. This is something she loves to do and I love as well. Apparently so does Sameer. As she kissed his nipple, one of Sameer's hand supported him over her while the other gently slid down towards her tanga. As it slid down and entered the two inches of space between the top of her tanga and her clit, Sameer felt the smoothness of her skin without a shred of hair. Apparently this was something that she had mentioned to him before in one of their lewd conversations - that she was always clean shaven down there. It's something she's done as a matter of hygiene since she was a teenager. It wasn't till she met me that she realised how much of a turn on a clean shaven pussy is for most guys.

ndnsex
ndnsex
89 Followers
12