Indian GF has Fun in a Sex Shop

Story Info
Naughty Indian girl exploring her sexuality in a sex shop.
1.5k words
4.19
11.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story how my wife and I visited and played in a sex shop many years ago, we hope you enjoy.

The story happened about 20 years ago when my then GF was in her early twenties. She is a sexy Indian girl 5'4" with amazing tits with big long nipples and a lovely round ass, she has always dressed to impress in heels and classy office wear most of the time always looking groomed in a very sexy yet classy way.

We'd only just started swinging all those years ago, we were both very open minded and loved sex, taking the opportunity to play any chance we got. As we weren't married at the time we couldn't go to each others house to play as our families were typical strict traditional asians and would never accept it. This forced us to think of all sorts of places to fuck such as deserted car parks, quite lanes and in her office if it was empty.

I'd found out about a sex shop that had private booths and thought it would be a good place to use for some fun together. The shop has long since closed but used to be called The Adult Bookstore and was on Edward Street in Birmingham. It was quite a big place with a store downstairs selling outfits, DVDs and toys etc, upstairs there were booths that you could hire a DVD and take it upstairs to watch for an hour or so.

We decided to leave it till a late week day evening when it was dark so we wouldn't been seen going in and we hoped the shop would be quite. As we drove there we were both feeling really turned on at the thought of going to the shop as it was one of the most naughty things we'd done at the time. I was teasing her and saying that the guys would love perving at her in the store as she was showing off her sexy figure in her floaty dress.

When we pulled up and parked opposite the store we watched to see who was coming in and out but it seemed pretty quite. I said to my wife "why don't you go in there alone first to tease and start looking around then i'll follow about ten min later. I was a little surprised when she agreed but when she was horny she could be very naughty which was one of the things i loved about her.

Before i could change my mind she hopped out the car and started walking across the road towards the entrance of the store. I sat watching with a massive hard on as she walked into the store........

I sat outside for what seemed like an age but in reality was only ten min before making my way into the store. As i walked in through two sets of doors i could see the stairs in front of me that headed towards the booths and the counter with a large guy sitting on a chair behind it. A couple of guys were looking at magazines and DVDs and then i saw my GF in the next aisle looking at outfits picking them up and offering them up to herself. The guys were all sneaking glimpses of her as she looked at the outfits and taking every opportunity to tease them as she did so.

She didn't pay any attention to me coming into the store other than looking at me and pretending not to know me. She took a couple of the outfits to the counter and started chatting to the guy behind it asking his opinion of them as she offered them up to herself again for his viewing pleasure.

The other guys were also watching her showing off the outfits when she asked the owner if there was a changing room that she could try them on. He shook his head but cheekily said to her she could try them on in the corner behind the counter if she wanted and laughed....He nearly fell off his chair when she said ok and started making her way round the counter...

I couldn't believe my eyes, here was my sexy young GF stripping off in front of three strangers in a sex shop! The owner went round to the front door and quickly locked it to stop anyone else coming in before moving back behind the counter to watch my wife strip naked till she only had her panties and heels on. The other two guys were pretending not to be watching but had moved to positions in the shop where they could catch glimpses.

She put on a corset and asked the guy to sort the clips behind her before she paraded back out into the main part of the counter. The guy behind the counter had a big hard on now that was plainly visible in his jogging bottoms, he called me and the other guys to come and give our views on her outfit as he walked up behind my GF cupping her tits in his hands and poking his hard on against her bum.

My GF just giggled as he cupped her tits and pushed his cock against her bum before she reached round to give his cock a grope. The other two guys and me were now round the counter watching and telling her how horny she looked in the outfit. I was rock hard and decided to release my cock to start wanking as i watched all this happening in front of me. This seemed to give the other two guys the same idea as we were soon all standing with our cocks out slowly wanking while watching my wife with the shop owner.

She turned around and started to kiss the owner who had his big hands all over her ass groping and fondling it roughly. My GF was tugging at his jogger bottoms to release his cock and soon had it in her hands wanking it and cupping his balls before going down to her knees. The shop owner let out a deep groan as she took is short but fat cock into her mouth and started sucking and wanking him. He was loving every second of the blow job but it wasn't too long before he pulled my GF up and stood her up bending her over the chair behind the counter. He positioned her behind her and thrust his cock into her wet pussy, he couldn't believe his luck as he humped her hard from behind giving her hard thrusts but stopping between each to enjoy is cock deep in her wetness.

One of the other guys went round the counter and offered his cock to her face and she happily started sucking on it leading the other guy to go round as well. The shop owner was loving it and wasn't far from cumming so he pulled out and got her on her knees again so he could wank over her and onto her tits. The other two guys were also wanking around her now and before long the shop owner shot a thick load of cum all over her tits and new corset. She licked his cock clean and turned her attention to one of the other guys as i got behind her and stood her up bending her over the counter.

I pushed my cock into her and couldn't believe how wet she was, it was dripping all over my balls as i fucked her and played with her clit. I could feel her building up as i fucked and played with her and it wasn't long before she moaned loudly cumming all over my cock and sinking to her knees as her legs were shaking so much. Me and the other two guys were all wanking around her and it wasn't long before we all shot our loads over her in turn.

After shooting our loads the owner told us to leave so she could sort herself out and clean up so we had to leave the shop. I went outside and to the car not believing what had just happened and what a slut my GF had been unloading us all. I must have waited for an hour before she came out carrying a few bags with her as she tottered towards the car, she dropped them into the boot and jumped into the car with a big grin on her face saying the shop owner had fucked her again after we had been let out and had given her loads of free outfits and DVDs to thanks her...

We went back to the shop a few more times and fucked in the booths along with her playing with the owner on her own a few times. Each time she came out with lots of free stuff until the shop closed and new apartments were built where it once stood.