Indian Girl 4 Bisexual Black Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Oh fuck," I said, wincing as Victor pushed his hard dick into me. I was bent over the washroom counter and Victor positioned himself behind me. After rolling a condom on his dick, Victor used the soap as lubricant and then fucked me. I'd been waiting for this and fearing it for ages, and now it was finally happening. Victor took his sweet time fucking me, and his long and thick cock felt huge in my ass. While fucking me, Victor pumped his hand up and down my dick, and I swear it got harder than a rock...

"That was fun," I said to Victor, a while later, and he smiled and kissed me. This was an intense moment for me. I'd just lost my virginity to a dude. Well, my bisexual virginity if there is such a thing. I'd only been with females before. Victor and I drank some wine after, and we chilled, and then I took the bus home. That night, as I lay in my bed, I thought of Victor my Haitian stud...and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

This one event changed the rest of my life, folks. I, Wahid Yusuf, consider myself a good Somali Muslim brother. I read the Koran, pray five times a day and I go to the Masjid at least once a week. I am fairly active in the Muslim Scholars Association at Carleton University. My parents often brag about me, their hard-working, studious and law-abiding son, which is important to them since so many young Somali men lack interest in higher education and end up in trouble with the law. I was a role model to a lot of Somali youths, yet inside, I felt like a fraud.

I was falling in love with Victor Durand, the fearless Haitian brother who changed my life. We recruited more and more students into the Afrocentric Swim Club. One of them, a young Eritrean woman Mariam Yohannes, caught Victor's eye and he began dating her. At first, I didn't think much of it since Victor is bisexual like myself, and notices hot women all the time.

In hindsight, I should have been worried because Mariam Yohannes was not like the others. Six feet tall, gorgeous and curvy, with light brown skin and long black hair, Mariam was something else and lots of brothers and others on campus marveled at her beauty. Oh, and Mariam wasn't just a pretty face. This gal was an honor student in the Criminal Law program and quite active in Black Lives Matter. Me? I saw Mariam as my rival for Victor's affections and confronted him about it.

"Wahid, my brother, please don't give me that jealousy shit, we never agreed to be exclusive and you know I'm bisexual, I like doing you, that ass of yours is sweet, but sometimes, I need the love of a woman," Victor said, matter-of-factly, the day I brought up the subject of his relationship with Mariam Yohannes. I'd seen him walking around the Atrium with her at school, hand in hand. I saw them kissing in the library once, and it made my heart wince...

"Wow, Victor, I guess I don't mean much to you," I said to Victor, who rolled his eyes. We were sitting in an empty computer room in the Loeb Building at school. Victor and I sometimes went there to make out...and work on engineering assignments. This room was one of our special places. Now it felt like a prison. I looked at Victor, got up and grabbed my backpack, then I walked away. I fervently hoped he would come after me, but he didn't...

Six months into my relationship with Victor Durand, and the Haitian brother ditched me for a chick. Go figure. I was heartbroken, to tell you the truth, and there was absolutely no one I could talk to about it. I couldn't tell my parents, or my friends. I didn't want anyone finding out that I was a bisexual man, and upset over losing my first boyfriend to a female. This kind of news coming out could be my undoing...

Life goes on, fortunately. I went to class, went to work, went to Muslim Scholars Association meetings and went to the mosque. I focused on my studies, and avoided Victor Durand and his new lady love Mariam Yohannes like the plague. I had become like a ghost, haunting my own damn life, until the day I met Nadira Singh, the lady who made everything better. I decided early on that I would be honest with Nadira, so, four dates into our budding relationship, I told her about my past.

"My dear Wahid, I'm going to make you forget all about Victor," Nadira Singh said with a smile, after I confessed...everything. We were sitting in a quiet corner at Oliver's Pub, in the lower level of the Carleton University center. I told her about my relationship with Victor, mainly because, well, I hear a lot of stories about bisexual black men being secretive and not telling the women in their lives about their "other sides." Me? I didn't want to be like that, even if it meant Nadira could reject me and walk away...

"You're okay with it?" I blurted out, stunned by Nadira's smile. I'd certainly never heard of a woman who was okay with dating a bisexual man. Besides, Nadira is from India, and Indians, whether Christian, Muslim, or Pagan, are fairly conservative about sexuality. Well, the cutie from the library was full of surprises. Grinning at me, Nadira nodded firmly, and then kissed me.

"Face it, Wahid, you hit the jackpot," Nadira said, smiling, after we stopped to breathe. Her full lips tasted sweet, and the enthusiasm and affection I saw in her dark, lovely eyes made my heart soar. I took Nadira's hands in mine and kissed them, and said a silent prayer to the Most High for sending such a woman on my path. Nadira and I left the pub together, hand in hand, and went back to my place and made love for the first time.

"Never going to let you go," I whispered in the dark, and I looked at Nadira Singh's silhouette, watching her chest rise and fall as she slept. My sweetie continued to snore, and I smiled, loving her for who and what she is, flaws included. I closed my eyes and was about to sleep when a certain sound almost made me bolt. Nadira let one rip, a loud one, I might add. I got up, opened the window just a little bit, and slipped back in bed. Dammit, how could such a beautiful woman produce such a stink? I grinned and bared it until it went away. Ah, the things we do for love. Good night folks. I need some sleep, as I work in a few hours...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12