Indian Girl and Two Hard Cocks

Story Info
Two bathroom boys cum on Meena's breasts.
1.2k words
4.14
42.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meena86
Meena86
126 Followers

I don't usually take baths, but on holiday I sometimes do. I am lying in one now, feeling supple and sensual. I think back over the day, as I soap my arms and legs. It was spent primarily on the beach. I felt so free and sexy, sitting there in just my swimming shorts - topless bathing makes me so confident and aroused.

Lots of people looked at me today - dozens of boys, all of them leering for several seconds. The French girls have small tits, and as an Indian with larger ones I must be something of a novelty. My fiancé said I looked beautiful. His friend, Neil, couldn't take his eyes off me - especially when I applied some sun block. That made my breasts and shoulders shine with a lustrous, oily glow. I loved applying it - my 32D chest was both soft and firm. I swear they'd grown since yesterday.

Neil knocks on the bathroom door. 'Meena, can I take a shower while you're in the bath?'

'Okay,' I shout back.

Neil comes in with a towel around his waist. He looks briefly at me - but there's nothing to see as my body is submerged beneath bubbles and steam; just my red face, naked shoulders and wet hair.

He takes his towel off and steps into the shower. I glimpse his bum briefly. It's small and cute and fish-belly white. Above he has a nice back - I like seeing it. He's a bit chubby, but his skin and body are soft and cuddly. I think about him while he's in the shower - he's shampooing his hair. I imagine joining him in there - he'd be so surprised. What would we do? I'd put my hands behind my head and make him soap me all over. He'd suck on my breasts. He'd clean me between my legs, parting my thighs, fingering me - I'd cum with the water cascading down over us both.

Gosh, I feel so turned on thinking about it that my right hand slips down to my sex - I hold my pubic bone - 'Oh, oh,' - my clitoris is so forthright I begin to feel breathless already. I adjust. I close my eyes and slide one finger inside, between my cunt lips. I gasp out loud. I open my eyes. Neil is oblivious.

I must stop this. But I don't want to. I'm close - oh yes it feels so nice. I'm so close. But the shower is turned off. I stop masturbating. I sit up slightly. Neil is getting out of the shower. Some of my bubbles have disappeared. Neil has his towel around his waist already but he's now staring at me, agog.

I look down. My breasts, soapy and pert, like they're standing to attention, are pointing accusingly at Neil. I look up at him. His eyes are bulging, and so is his towel. Without saying a word I reach over with both hands and take his towel away.

His erection is enormous - seven or seven and a half inches big; fat too, and brown with dark brown hair around the base. It's level with my face; with my mouth. I am so hungry for it. I lick my lips; but before I let him inside, my hands reach round to his buttocks; I pull him closer. He enters my big mouth. What's it like? It's like nothing else - a man's most precious organ completely at your mercy. The presidents and ministers may all be men, but women are the powerful ones really. It's a solid, fleshy, blood-filled hardness that - Mmmmm - is like a delicious spicy kebab, a chocolate bar, melting but hard, a firm, veiny throbbing thing. Teasing him with my fingertips I run my hands between his buttocks, then my right hand goes between his legs and strokes his balls. I am sucking him like a lolly and he's groaning.

I move my head back and look at him; 'Want to cum inside my mouth - or on my breasts?'

'Oh my god,' he says, looking at my big nipples, my firm young chest, my perfect body. 'Both.'

I smile, then nibble the tip of his cock; the pink helmet. I suck it again. 'Oh Meena,' he moans.

I then start kissing his testicles, while at the same time one hand fingers his balls and the strokes his cock. Is he cuming? It sounds like it. I stop stroking his cock and sit back, re-manoeuvring so I am more comfy, on my knees. I take a breath. Neil moves his hardness close to me, so it's almost touching my left nipple. I hold him in my hand. I want him to cum on my boobs, but suddenly we hear James in the corridor. 'What are you guys doing?' he asks.

James opens the door. He's not shocked or surprised by what he sees - his expression barely alters as he sees his friend naked, with a massive erection, and his fiancé kneeling in the bath with her boobs out facing him. 'I see what's going on,' he says, but he doesn't seem angry. He's wearing his pyjama bottoms. Nothing else. He's so handsome. It's evident that the tableau has turned him on because I see he's hard already.

'Come here,' I say, and he steps within my reach. I tug on his pyjama string and his bottoms fall down and his cock springs out like a jack in a box. Two cocks. My fantasy but for real. I lean out of the bath and take James inside my mouth. He lets me suck him quickly. He holds my face gently with his two hands. Then I sense Neil behind me. He's stroking my wet back. His hands are on me, on my sides. I am so aroused. I re-insert my finger, inside myself, and fiddle with my clit. I am cuming too. I mumble, my pleasure-sounds distorted by James being in my mouth. I think he's going to cum. I stop sucking him and face the two boys standing in front of me: two healthy hard men with their cocks in their hand. 'Both of you,' I say, 'both of you cum on my tits.'

As James and Neil wank close to my chest I start to orgasm. Both my hands are playing with my cunt. And as I cum, as I moan and say 'Mmmm, ohhhh', as it tingles and quivers all over, as I gasp, both men orgasm too; first Neil, loud and deep, spunking all over my left breast, then, at the sight of another man's white stickiness dripping down my nipple, caking my soft brown skin, James climaxes too; his end is pressed close against my right nipple, and he ejaculates there. I feel it warm and soft - both boys have agonised expressions, faces distorted. I look down at their two deposits - clumps of thick cum on my chest. The two of them also stare at what they have done to me. They can't believe their eyes - it looks so sexy. And it was the single most horny bath experience of my life. I cannot believe I let them do that, together: I am such a naughty girl.

Meena86
Meena86
126 Followers