Indian Girl Enters Mile High Club

Story Info
Indian girl finds her chance to enter the Mile High Club.
3.3k words
4.32
46.1k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Private1stclass for editing my story.

***

My name is Madiha and I'm a software consultant. I am sharing my experiences here mainly of those that happened after I left the shores of India and on landing in the land of opportunity USA. The Omaha project didn't work out but thankfully, I got an opportunity in another project in New Jersey within 6 months. I had dumped my boyfriend and was open to the market.

I boarded the Air France flight to New York .As I was struggling to get my cabin bag in the compartment above, a handsome, nearly six-foot tall American guy standing behind me offered to help me. I noticed he was very well built and wearing a tight blue shirt and dark trousers. He had dirty blonde hair and a three-day beard. His eyes were blue and looked so striking. He looked like he narrowly missed the audition for Avengers Thor to Chris Hemsworth. My heart melted at his sight and my knees went weak.

I sat down in the window seat, and he smiled, then sat next to me. He introduced himself as Jeff and I introduced myself. An elderly lady sat in the third seat next to us. As the plane pushed away from the gate, she realized the plane was only half full, so she moved to another seat, leaving us alone.

Soon the flight took off and we talked about many things. Jeff asked where I was from, and I told him I was from Mumbai. It surprised me when he said he'd been there. I asked what he did for a living and he told me he worked as a web designer. We talked about our relationships and he said that he got divorced and took a break from his work to visit India. He asked if I was married, and I told him no, I'd just had a boyfriend.

Jeff said he'd gone to India to find himself.

I asked "What's with you white people finding themselves in India when we Indians can't find ourselves there. You should have gone to Thailand or Ibiza and have fun."

Jeff said "Yes, but I always wanted to visit India as a child and I love Indian women, They are the sexiest women in the world. Their dark skin, black hair, their poise, their dressing sense—just like you."

"Thank you," I said.

Jeff asked, "How tall are you?"

I responded, "Five feet-six inches."

"Just my size," he said, and added, "You also have a very nice figure and look very sexy."

"American women seem to look pretty sexy too," I chuckled.

"Nope," he answered. "Most of them are prudes."

"Not all Indian women are prudes, some of us do love some fun," I replied.

He leaned close to me and whispered in my ear, "I know you are a wild, wild one. I can see it by the sparkle in your eyes. Ever since I saw you I just wanted to tear that skirt off you and lick your pussy. I'm surprised how I'm still able to control myself".

I just felt like I got hit by a lightning bolt. Never had anyone talked to me this directly, at least if you discount the perverts in Facebook before I blocked them. Had anyone else said that I would have slapped them, but somehow I only felt horny when I heard the smooth American voice of Jeff telling me that. We just had a stoic silence for some time.

Soon a flight attendant served our dinner. Jeff again leaned close to me and said, "Do you know about the Mile High Club?"

"Mile High what?" I asked once again showing my ignorance of that term.

"Some passengers try to have sex in mid-flight at least a mile above the ground. Wanna try it?"

I was taken aback, but somehow I smiled back at which he said, "Goood, you to are excited, let's hope the lights go off early."

I said, "Noo, I am not excited. And anyway there are a lot of people who'd see us."

An hour or so later, it had turned dark outside our plane. The cabin lights dimmed so passengers could get a few hours of sleep. I looked around to see nearly all the passengers around us had reclined their seats and were getting a little shuteye.

Jeff checked for the position of the flight attendants. He said, "Looks like nearly everyone is resting and the flight attendants are all up front. When you go to the lavatory, don't lock the door, then just remove your bra and panties. Wait a couple minutes, and I'll get the message whether you're excited or not."

Saying that, he literally pulled my hand to help me up. I got up and left for the lavatory while Jeff watched to see which one I went into. I did as he told me and left the door unlocked. After I removed my bra and panties, I pulled a wet nap out of my purse and used it to freshen up my lady bits. I felt good that I had shaved my pussy earlier that morning.

A couple minutes later, Jeff rapped on the door and I let him in with me. It was crowded in the lavatory with both of us in there, but when he began cupping my breasts and rubbing my pussy, it wouldn't have mattered to me how crowded it was. He said to me, "I could tell you were horny when you sat down next to me."

We left the lavatory and walked a couple rows to our seats. He followed with his hand on my waist and he pressed his cock against my ass while I was walking to my seat. I felt his hand on my ass again as I was sitting down.

Jeff removed an airline blanket from the overhead luggage bin and gave it to me. The blanket was big enough for both of us. As we settled beneath the blanket, he also lifted the arm rest between us and kept his left hand over my shoulder. I rested my head on his arms and looked at him, smiling. He moved forward to kiss me. Since the lights where dim, and there were no passengers near us, it wasn't likely anyone could see us. He asked me how I liked having sex. I told him any way was good. He touched my boobs, gave a slight squeeze, and said, "You do have good shaped boobs, I would love to suck them shortly."

He now moved my face towards him as he came close and gave me a light kiss on my lips. It was very sensual and I immediately rested my head on his arms and closed my eyes and smiled. He again kissed me but this time our lips parted. We kissed for some time making sure that we didn't make any noise. He soon moved his position and was now lying on one side facing me. With the blanket covering us, we were well hidden from everyone as I moved closer to him. We again kissed each other and his right hand unbuttoned my blouse. Now that my blouse was opened, he massaged my boobs and tweaked my nipples. His hand now moved down and went beneath my blouse as he roamed his hands over my stomach and navel for some time. He talked sensually to me and kissed me in between. He then moved his hands up as he circled my bare boobs and pinched my erect nipples. With his thumb and forefinger, he started rolling my nipple making it more erect. He also squeezed my boobs and his kisses became more wild.

I could feel some lubrication from my pussy running between my legs, and my nose picked up the odor of my aroused pussy. I wondered if Jeff could smell the sexy aroma of my pussy as he leaned against me?

Jeff then moved his hands on to my thighs and tried lifting my skirt. He didn't succeed in doing that, so he told me to lift myself a bit so that he could push my skirt up. I did as I was asked and he made sure the back side of my skirt was up near my buttocks. He now had his right hand on my right knee as he slowly moved up pressing my thighs and moving his hand between my legs along my inner thigh. I had kept my legs closed, but as his hands moved over my bare thighs I got excited and parted them a bit.

He got the message as he moved his hand up near my pussy. I sighed as his hand touched my pussy and I pushed my legs open wider. I slid my ass toward the front of the seat to give him better access to my dripping pussy. He now had his whole palm rubbing my pussy and at the same time kissing me on my lips. He soon had his finger exploring my pussy lips, and soon he slowly inserted his finger up to his second knuckle. I moaned slightly and took an edge of the blanket between my teeth to keep from making noises. He by now had three of his fingers inside my pussy and gently moved them up and down. I was very excited and rubbed his penis over his trousers. I felt it, and it seemed to be very long and thick. I unzipped his fly and slowly moved my hand inside his trousers and began stroking his penis. He had shaved his pubic hair and that excited me even more.

We continued our session for about ten minutes as he continued finger fucking me and I kept stroking his penis. I had juices flowing from my pussy. Jeff said to me, "I can smell how turned on you are," as I shivered from excitement.

He then moved his hands back to my boobs and started squeezing them. Jeff pushed a portion of the blanket down and my right boob was exposed. He squeezed it and slowly moved his lips over it. He kissed my nipples and made circular motion with his tongue around my exposed nipple. He then started sucking it as he continued squeezing my left boob. He moved his right hand down to my pussy and inserted his fingers inside while he continued sucking my right boob. It felt awesome. I looked around and saw that my co-passengers were fast sleep and that made me feel safe and more excited.

After some time he told me to change position and have my back touching him. I did as he asked, and we were now sitting on our sides with me pressed against his body. He had also exposed his penis by pushing his trousers down a bit. I moved my hand behind to again check the size of his penis. It covered my whole palm and was quite long as I moved my palm over it up and down for some time. He tried to press his penis over my ass, but my skirt was coming in between. He then unhooked my skirt and pushed it below as it dropped below my knees. His long erect penis was now touching my bare ass as he pressed it a few times. His left hand was now underneath me and covering my left boob while he moved his right hand over my right boob and started squeezing both of them. Slowly he then moved his right hand below and rubbed my pussy and pushed his fingers in and out for some time.

I lifted my right leg a bit to allow him to push his penis between my legs. I felt the tip of his cock touching my pussy as he slowly directed it inside my pussy with his hand. I could now feel it entering me and at least four inches of his huge cock slowly started moving in and out. It was the largest cock I'd ever had in me and it was stretching my pussy more than it had ever been stretched. I was controlling my moaning with the blanket clamped between my teeth as he continued doing it for some time. It was feeling wonderful and I helped him by also moving my ass up and down slowly so that he could manage to get more of his huge penis inside me. My pussy had never been so filled. We both were soon sweating and he fucked me slowly for around fifteen minutes. I could tell he was getting close when he increased his speed and I felt him spurting his hot cum inside my pussy. We both felt exhausted when it was over. It was one of the best sexual encounters I ever had. As we returned to our normal sitting position, I bent down and lifted my skirt back and buttoned my blouse. I had to make a trip to the lavatory because Jeff's cum was leaking from my pussy. I freshened up my lady bits and put my bra and panties back on and returned to my seat. We both went to sleep soon after.

It seemed like only an hour or so that the lights came on. It was getting light outside. Jeff greeted me, when I woke up, "Good Morning," he said, then leaned toward me and asked, "How was your night?" I smiled and gave him a kiss on his lips.

Jeff said, "I'd like to lick your pussy."

I said, "Yes. And I wish I could get my mouth over your cock, but we can't do that here."

"Do you have time between flights?" Jeff asked.

"I have three hours," I answered.

"That's good, because I have an hour and a half," Jeff said.

We soon had breakfast and then a flight attendant announced that the flight would be landing in Paris soon. Jeff and I had different connecting flights, so we wouldn't be together much longer.

The flight landed in Paris and Jeff literally pulled me by hand and we left the plane ahead of everyone. The air hostess looked at us and her eyes widened. She whispered something to the other one and they both giggled looking at us.

"Bitch," I thought as I left the plane. I was later told that flight attendants can complain to air marshals about those trying to have sex in planes and they would be cuffed and get detained or imprisoned in the destination airport according to their laws. Thankfully, I didn't become an international shame.

We hurried from the plane and through the terminal. Jeff lead me to a restroom that was off the main concourse, which seemingly didn't have much traffic. Paris is said to be the city of love and I was going to experience it in a restroom of the De Gaulle airport. Jeff went in and made a quick check to see if anyone was in there and then called for me. He opened the disabled toilet stall as it was bigger and had a basin for washing.

He asked me to get in and he followed, closing the door behind us. He immediately hugged me and started kissing me on my lips. Not worried about the noise now, our tongues tangled as we had a long wild smooch. He pressed me against the basin and also started rubbing and squeezing my boobs with both his hands. He then removed my blouse in a flash and unhooked my bra and took it off. He started sucking my boobs wildly and biting the nipples in between. That made my clit throb and I wanted him inside me again.

I was very excited, so I kept my left leg on the toilet seat. Jeff pressed his penis against me and also lifted my skirt and pressed my thighs. I had my hands on the back of his head as he was sucking and licking his tongue all over my boobs. He opened the hook of my skirt as I allowed it to drop on the floor. He pushed my panties down with one hand and I was now completely naked in front of him. He lifted me and made me sit on the basin as he opened my legs with both his hands.

He bent down and started kissing from my knees slowly up my thighs until he reached my pussy. I lifted my legs over his shoulder as his face was now completely in between my legs. He first kissed me all over my pussy and then with his tongue started licking my lower lips. I spread my legs a bit wider as he used his finger to open my pussy and started licking it and inserting his tongue inside. He kept licking for some time and as I was getting closer and closer to another terrific orgasm.

I moved my hands trying to get hold of something. I managed to hold onto a bar with one hand and the other hand kept it over his head as I wanted him to continue. Soon I was almost exhausted and he stood back. I got down from the basin and pushed him against the wall and gave him some wild kisses and even biting his lips. I could taste my own pussy on his lips. I lifted his shirt and pushed his pants down. I knelt down and I was in front of his huge bulge over his underpants.

Unlike Indian penises, it was completely as white as his face and looked as it was sculpted in marble—except for the bulbous head which was pinkish-purple. He had also shaved his pubic hair making it look like a masterpiece of Michelangelo. I opened my mouth wide and bit it slightly. I then removed his underwear and his huge eight-inch inch penis was in front of my mouth. It was very thick as I held the base of it on my right hand and opened my mouth wide and covered the tip. I then moved my mouth down. I tried to push as much of his huge cock as I could inside my mouth and after having almost six inches I took it out. I repeated the action for few times and also kissed his balls in between. I roamed my hands all over his length, licking the full stretch and the big perfect head.

He kept hold of my hair and guided me to continue sucking his huge cock. After about five minutes he again lifted me kept me on the of the basin, spread my legs wide apart and directed his penis straight into my pussy. He pushed it deep inside as I cried out in excitement. He continued pushing his huge penis in and out as we kissed and his hands squeezing both my boobs. I went through multiple orgasms and saw stars as his cock went deep inside me. He lifted me from the basin with his cock inside me and pushed me against the wall as I bent my legs around him. He rammed me continuously deep for some time and then released his cum inside. As I stood on my feet he again gave me a kiss and praised me for the wonderful sex. I used some paper towels to clean up my pussy. We soon put on our clothes back and came out of the toilet. We must have been in there for about thirty minutes and were lucky that no one disturbed us.

Jeff said he needed to go to his airline's boarding gate, so we exchanged email addresses as I no longer had a US phone number. He promised to give me a booty call if we were in the same place again. He then gave me the most Frenchiest of the French Kisses for almost five minutes before he reluctantly departed. I waved to him leaving the gates unable to stop smiling and then began to look for a pharmacy shop to buy a morning after pill.

Please don't ask me for the Mile High Club badge as they didn't hand me one.