Indian Grandpa Catches Her Shaving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So encouraging him, I said,

"Grandpa! You are right. If your "man cream" is so good. We may extract it daily for me. After mother and father are gone, we have about 2 hours daily for ourselves. Please use your cream on me and make me also beautiful as the girls become after marriage. If you want we may do it again now as still we have time for one more time."

Grandpa was happy to hear it. But perhaps he was old or didn't want to fuck me again today, so he lovingly patted my cheeks and in loving tone said,

"Sushmita Beti! Don't be impatient. We have plenty of time in future. I will properly fuck you daily and give you my "man cream" when ever you want. Today I have to get anti pregnancy pill for you. I don't want you to become pregnant. Let me go to the market and bring it for you."

I kept silent. Grandpa knew that I wanted a fuck, but he knew that the pill is needed. So he wore his clothes and went to market to bring pill.

Till then, ma and grandpa have a regular fucking relationship. He is sex maniac and fucks me daily and with such strength that I don't have to even think of any one else.

Grandpa has fucked me in ass also (in days of my monthly menstrual discharge). And had oral sex with me. We both experiment in different angles, positions and holes. When family members are around he behaves like an old guardian to me and when we both are there he fucks my brains out.

Our sex relationship continues and now I don't need any "boyfriend" as "Grandpa friend" is there...