Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BIL: But will they be convinced? I don't see them ever coming around now.

Me: Trust me BIL; I've done something like that before. If you make the woman your sexual slave, she will never let go of you.

BIL: Well I think you may be right. I just have one question. What'll we do with your dad?

Me: Well I think, we have to try and apply the same theory of making him a slave. I think you'll not object to the idea of having sex with him?

BIL gave me a nervous smile and agreed.

Me: So shall we proceed?

BIL: Okay boss.

We got naked and entered the room. Dad was still sobbing and cursing but we could see that he was not moving too much to trouble us. Mom however was very quiet and it seemed that she was thinking something. When I approached her, she did not protest nor did anything to push me away. In fact she herself began to suck my cock. I leaned down and tore away her blouse. She did not stop sucking. I took of her black bra and revealed her tits. I then pushed her away and I tore away her trousers too. I told her to lie down and I squatted over her face and inserted my dick in her mouth. Still she did not show any signs of protest and began sucking it. It was proving easier than I thought. Mom had came to terms with what was about to happen and started to co-operate. I decided that I should prod her other holes. So I took out my dick from her mouth and rubbed it at he clit. She opened her legs and became ready for my assault. I buried my whole cock into her and the first thing I realized that she had a vagina which was looser than Mona. That could only mean one thing that she had more sexually active life than Mona. I began to pull in and out when it suddenly hit me that was entering the very hole that brought me into this world. That realization made me even more aroused and it took me just a few minutes to cum.

I collapsed on mom who began to stroke my hair. I looked at my right. BIL was fucking dad's ass with great pace but dad had passed out. BIL kept humping until he climaxed. He then lied down at dad's side too.

I was now coming to. I asked mom, "How did you become suddenly so co-operative?"

Mom: Well that is a long story.

Me: I'm Listening.

Mom: Well then. I'll have to start the story before your SIS was born. What happened was that my mom was killed in the car accident when I was 12. I had missed my school bus and she was hurrying to pick me up when I had the accident. She died on the spot. My dad was loved her very much. He was devastated by her demise. He began to blame me for her death. He hated me and I accepted the hatred because I felt guilty too. I tried to be nice to him but he was very distant and never came around. As the years passed by, I began to develop a good body. Many boys were interested in me but I was too scared to go out because I feared dad's anger if he found out. As I turned 18, I noticed that dad now looked at me in a different way. Then one night, he came to my room and locked the door behind. I didn't even get a chance to brace myself as he tore my clothes and put his dick in my cunt. I thought I would die with pain, but I somehow survived. He rapped my cunt a good 15 minutes before Cumming in my womb. He got up left, locking me in the room. It was very painful but it was not hurting that much by the morning. In the morning he came back with some breakfast. He waited for me to eat, and then he rapped me again.

This continued for many days until I became accustomed to it. He got encouraged and deflowered my ass too. He made me suck his cock and drink his cum. Over the next few days, I begin to enjoy everything. One day I told him that my period was long over due. He brought me a pregnancy test and it was confirmed that I was pregnant.

12