Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 03

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL
4.1k words
4.26
84.5k
43

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
325 Followers

Days were passing I was irregular with B-I-L one day B-I-L proposed me still worst thing. He wanted me to fuck him while he was fucking my sister at a time he wanted to enjoy being fucked while he was fucking another, still I couldn't make out what he wanted as was strong enough had muscular body could sustain lot of stress and strain.

He said don't be embarrassed we will do it in dark so that no one will see the other. Somehow, he convinced me. So, another chapter opened and first time, I was too nervous. B-I-L guided me from my room to his in total darkness and he got me inside him. And took sister below him and we started fucking. This time, I was not needed to take care of his massive cock as sister had taken the task and gulped him.

I was overcautious not to touch any part of her body. And somehow, finished first time though, I was over excited, as I had never seen any naked woman And I could visualize naked body sprawled just below me except B-I-L was in between us. This Had more effect on me may be on that couple also. The moment I climaxed I took out still erect Cock out of the hot and tight orifice with the pluck sound, and ran to my room without turning Back.

Once I entered my room cleaned myself, fell on the cot and drifted off to sleep but in The middle of night my sleep was disturbed by wet dream of fucking some faceless woman and Kneading her boobs till she cried with pain and pleasure. I opened my eyes and myself alone On the bed and cock was erect looking at the ceiling. After many months, I felt like masturbating And I did. It was most powerful ejaculation of my life.

Three nights after that, again I was escorted in the dark room and there was another episode of the same. But today, I felt little adjusted to the fucking and I had enormous erection and today I didnt leave B-I-L till he cried with pain of my pounding and he had hell of a trouble to match with speed and grounding. He stopped me couple of times to adjust himself on sister and to insert the emerged cock of him.

I don't know about them but I really enjoyed the new game today. It repeated at least twice a week, probably other days they fucked each other in my absence. After few days of the new game once it so happened that in darkness my sister took my hand thinking that it was B-I-L's and placed on her boobs as it was pitch dark as you know.

I wanted just to pull out my hand from her boobs. In flash of a second I thought that, suppose if I pull back my hand, she will come to know her mistake and she will be embarrassed like hell. So, I continued to explore her boobs, pinched her areola, and played with her tits to my hearts content. When I increased the speed, I had to take off my hand and gripping B-I-L's buttocks, I started banging heavily so B-I-L had to do nothing but to keep himself lined up to her choot and I did the rest of job.

It was special night for me, and I started craving to hold tit's in next coming episodes. This idea clicked I don't know when she felt three hands on her body and guessed what was going on. One day she asked me directly are you touching me daily, I did not pretend and accepted the fact and said how it started. She blushed but asked me a strange question, how did you felt them. I said wonderful and I want to see them in light. She just smiled and ran away from me that wish was also fulfilled.

On one night we were having threesome as usual, it was total dark, I was poking my shaft in B-I-L's ass, and he was fucking my sister in missionary position. Her thighs were touching my hands as, she had raised her legs and was in B-I-L's shoulders, and I was enjoying touch of her naked thighs. All of a sudden, there was thud sound in the room.

All were startled by the sound and in panic SIS switched on the light to see what the sound was, the files were kept in the evening on parapet had slipped as they were and may be not properly kept. There was sighing of relief. Then, I realized I could see my dear sister totally nude and the scene was erotic really. My 22 years old most beautiful SIS sprawled on the bed.

And for the first time, I was seeing the naked female body, which was a real beauty. Her hairs spread on the cot, which were undone. Her face had beads of perspiration due to the marathon we were doing and I could see her breasts standing on her beautiful chest like two round shaped pyramids and totally flat tummy. Not even a single ounce of extra fat on it. A deep navel deserved licking, my eyes traveled to her thigh joint. There, I found a beautiful vagina recently shaved, had small growing hairs on it, still the opening was wide due to recent fucking and two slender legs, creamy in color hair less and smooth deserved to be caressed throughout the life.

I saw her full body may be within few seconds but looked like eternity. By the time sister became aware of the things already damage was done, I had seen her total glory and the treasure she hid from me for all the years were just uncovered and she immediately switched off the bed lamp. Now B-I-L was also became aware of what happened and smilingly said, what is the fun of switching the light after showing everything to him and letting him enjoying the beautiful scene of his life, is it not Shahil (my pet name).

By reflux action, I said yes and said you could leave the light on at least a small one so the things could be easier. Sis protested but B-I-L was reluctant and switched on the bed lamp. SIS closed her eyes and covered her face. Now B-I-L re arranged her body and with lot of pleadings by SIS to switch off the light, B-I-L neglected her and took his missile and launched on her opening started entering her. I lined up to his inviting ass and started entering his right and warm hole.

The pleasure of fucking in the dim light was more thrilling. We had more speed and now I took my right palm, placed on her left boob, and started caressing her, B-I-L saw it and encouraged to knead it. I did not last very long with the over excitement filled B-I-L's ass hole with my warm cum and he was still pounding her with what he was worth.

I just rolled on the bed beside my SIS and tried to catch my breath, it was the first time I remained in the room after my ejaculation otherwise, and I usually emerged from the room to give the privacy specially to my sis. Now I was seeing a live b. F. I was mesmerized by the beauty lying under B-I-L and being fucked nicely. With every stroke, her tight boobs were moving in nice rhythm. She was moaning loudly and the whole room was filled with fucking music of thup thup.

Her nice shaped legs were bent like hairpin what a beauty she is, her entire body is like milk soft body not a single hair on it except two or three small hairs around her areola. Now I was enjoying looking at her nude body and was excited really by looking my own sister and for the first time I lusted after her, I felt like touching her caress her body even I felt like making love to her.

Any person looking at her will definitely look her twice and look with eyes full of lust. Now I was seeing her full nude and being fucked beside me. How is possible to ignore such a beauty and can't lust, I am also human being brother or not. I was getting erection by mere look of them and I decided to have her, even if she does not like then also I wanted to fuck her at any cost. I was little bothered about B-I-L s reaction.

When B-I-L's thrusts became fast and SIS's moans increased and for the last time B-I-L gave final stroke and fell over her after the long fucking session. When they were cool and regained energy, SIS turned to my side and saw me. She closed her face with shame and asked me to leave the room right now and you are not supposed to see his sister like this.

I said I am tired and want some rest, but she urged me to go out as she is embarrassed and she tried to find some cloth to cover herself but suddenly I caught hold of her, and said why you don't relax. There is nothing hidden in your body and you need not conceal anything from me. What do you say B-I-L, he said yes what is there to hide we are family and since almost a month we are enjoying blissful sex may be in the darkness, but what we are doing is sex only, and that too with mutual consent. That too on your suggestion, and all of us knew that on or another day we were supposed see each other.

It's ok for me, if you see her. This was enough for me to proceed, I made her stand nude, and I ogled at her. I took a round around her and saw with inspecting eyes, today was total different day for, u was seeing nude beauty with my bare eyes in fact I had seen couple of B. F.

But I had never taken interest in them, as my line of interest is totally different. But what I was witnessing is different, now I was looking physically that too with such close proximity, it was none other than my own sister whom I never had even dreamed also. It became almost unbearable by her, she ran to the bathroom and bolted inside.

I don't know what her feeling was. Whether she felt ashamed of being seen by her own brother, or guilt or she was embarrassed by my look as I was seeing her as if she is some commodity and was inspecting before buying, or she was in total confusion. But surely, I desired her. I didn't have any guilt or any other feelings than just lust after some female.

I straight away went to room even without cleaning myself I rolled over the bed and started dreaming to fuck her.

Next time the scene was almost same, I was taken in darkness, as B-I-L plugged her hole and I went behind him to take him. He switched on the bed lamp, position was same she was half on cot and half was raised above her and folded her legs. I was witnessing second round of her beauty in my life.

The bulb was emitting high illumination, I thought B-I-L had changed the bulb. SIS closed her eyes and didn't try to hide her assets. Now I lined up myself and slowly entered already lubed shit hole which was waiting for me, as I sank to the hilt and started moving in slow rhythm still SIS's eyes were covered by her palm. Now my hands progressed towards her to catch hold her notsagged, round and beautiful breasts.

I took them in each hands and I exclaimed that how nice are, and I continued SIS I am pressing you boobs, can I pinch nipples and started tweaking them as I was pulling she started shivering and moaning like hell I too started humping and in unison B-I-L was hammering her. Now she opened her eyes and looked straight into my eyes for which I smiled mischievously, she reciprocated with a smile. When the session was completed, we rolled on each side of SIS.

She got up from the bed, before she moved I caught her hand and pulled towards me, she was startled by unexpected move by her brother, and she almost fell on me. SIS requested me to leave her but my grip was tight and I asked her to stay some more time.

SIS please give me a kiss and go, she was hesitant or may be not willing, and she looked at B-I-L who was still lying beside her. He nodded to go ahead, as I got green signal I neared my mouth to hers, she was trying to escape but I didn't leave her and slowly I carried myself near her by now she closed her eyes in anticipating smooch.

But I wanted her consent, as nothing happened she waited for few seconds and nothing did happen, wondering what she opened her eyes. I pleaded nothing more than a soulful kiss and you can go.

She didn't know how to react but she parted her lips that were enough invitation for me though there was no verbal. I was assured by her gesture as consent, and I placed my lips over hers holding her head.

First, she shivered, very fast recovered, and became quite, I started kissing her lips, sucked honey and she too responded for few seconds, and before I understood, she slipped away from grip and ran to bathroom to hide herself.

I couldn't dare to look B-I-L, as I was threatened but before I moved to my room he patted my shoulder without caring to answer him I entered into my room and locked myself and I was too nervous as I was just carried away that too in presence of B-I-L.

Next day B-I-L and aunty left for marriage of B-I-L's cousin, son of aunt's sister who was close to B-I-L and they had to leave behind my SIS to look after Pamelea who could not go due to her exams. I left in the morning as usual to shop and Pamelea to college.

By 12 noon there was some riots and stone pelting and one boy was stabbed due to that curfew was imposed. So, I closed the shop and returned home. By the time SIS was bit tensed due to riot, as she saw me coming she sighed of relief. She came and hugged me are you safe? that's all she said,

I tried your mobile but you didn't respond so I was worried because here most of the time innocents are the victims. I tightened the grip around her, kissed her forehead, and said thanks for your concern SIS, we remained in the same position for some time, and I was feeling her boobs on my chest, though we were fully clothed I felt nice.

My cock started rising, SIS kissed my cheeks and broke the hug. As soon as she left, she took mobile and dialed Pamelea, enquired about her safety and advised her not go out of the campus and told about the riot. And said as soon as her exam is over, call her on phone. So that Shahil (my pet name) will come and take you home. Pammy (Pamelea's nick name) said everything is ok in the campus and she assured SIS that, she will not go out and will take food in the canteen itself and exam will be over by 5. O' clock.

If everything is ok, she will come on her own & if any help is needed, she will call us but SIS insisted that Shahil will come and pick you up and not supposed come on her own.

So, all were relieved of the tension. I asked for coffee and SIS prepared coffee and by the time I changed my clothes, came to hall, and switched on TV, SIS came and joined me both of finished coffee and we started watching TV.

After some time I kept my head on SIS's lap and started watching which was not un usual, I was habitant of watching TV by placing head on whoever was near including aunty except Pamelea. We were chit chatting on some usual talks, Then I turned my head to say something to SIS I felt her balls on my face though fully clothed in nighty.

I did not say anything but stared at her beautiful bosom and concentrated more on boobs than that TV. I could feel that she is not wearing anything underneath. After some time I purposely started touching her boob with my face initially, she was not aware but when she sensed that, she wanted to rise in pretext of cooking but I didn't let her go. What is there in hurry we are free for today and you can cook leisurely.

Then I placed my hand around her back and still lying on her lap we were watching TV as well chit chatting. She was playing with the remote and it fell on the ground. She bent to collect then her right nipple came into my mouth, I sipped it and when she came to know she tried to pull her nipple from my mouth, but I gulped her ball as far as I could and pulled her head so that she can't get up without losing my grip. It was the first time I was sucking her boob though it was covered by cloth, it felt nice

Unintentionally a moan escaped from her mouth. Somehow, she freed her tit and really wanted to raise now but I had grip like vice. Now I got up and sat beside her still holding her, I asked for a kiss she said no but I said Immediately I want one, after lot of hesitation she said will you leave me after a kiss. Surely, if it's wholehearted one is enough for now.

She - means?

Me -- nothing. Promise

At last she agreed and gave me a kiss it lasted very long our tongues were fighting with each other then she left me high and dry. But I had to keep quite as I had promised. She went to kitchen and prepared food. When she called for food I went to dining table, both started eat food silently, it was painful to eat silently, she had some guilty conscience now I broke silence and started talking in which she didn't take active role but just nodding her head. After some time I started telling jokes and her mood lightened a little.

Somehow, we finished food and after I invited for watching TV but she said she needs some rest. After half an hour, electricity went, as it was summer her sleep was broken and my TV was shut off. I was getting bored, but I could do nothing for that, as I could not go out due to curfew. SIS came out of room and she sat down on the same sofa. She looked she was off the tension.

Slowly we went on chit chatting, somehow topic of romance came, I asked SIS did you have experience of romance before marriage?

Shahil what are you asking do I look like that (I was sure that she had none). I said I asked casually, I know you but as you were beauty queen of the college, so many boys used to roam around you. And many of your friends had boy friend's for instance Seema, she had boy friend and I have seen that they were kissing and his hands were inside her blouse.

SIS- is it true. How did you see?

Once we were playing cricket and I hit the ball very hard it went off the fence so friends sent me to collect the ball, as it was the rule. Whoever looses the ball only he had to search or bring new one. As I was searching for the ball, when I came behind college and searching inside bushes, I found them instead of ball. I was there watching them for pretty long.

She was wearing skirt blouse that day. When I saw them, they were holding each other's hands. And they were speaking in very low voice I could not hear anything. Then, he held her head and tried to kiss, but she namesake protested, and co-operated. While kissing, his hands went to her boobs and was caressing lightly. He started pressing them, while his another hand was roaming on her buttock then he slowly undid her blouse and took out her boobs from their confinement they were beautiful, very white like moon light.

I hid behind bush so I could not be seen by them. He started kissing her boobs sometimes he used to lick. And in between, few times, he chewed her nipple hard and then she used to shout. It went on for long time, he raised her skirt and caressed her buttock, and he even inserted his hand in her panty. Her well-shaped legs were looking like banana trees, what a nice buttocks they were.

Here I was excited beyond limit, I felt like pushing him aside and wanted to fuck her there it's elf, he took his hand in front and caressed her nude vagina when he was trying to remove her panty, I heard my friends calling my name, as I had taken too long. Without making any noise, I left the place or else I would have witnessed the first live show of my life.

Once I had been to a movie with my friends, one friend had reserved a seat for me it was on last row he had informed me well in advance, as I was late already lights were switched off somehow u reached last row then my friend clapped at me and just seated beside him. When my eyes accustomed to the dim light, I saw two persons in next row were talking to themselves. And a boy signaled something to the girls sitting in next row to them.

She turned back and signaled something to the boy may be after some ten minutes, the boy again pinched the girl, and one boy and a girl traded their seats. So both became couple, when a girl was coming to the rear row, I recognized her to be your friend Saniya she quietly came and occupied the recently vacated seat

SIS was interest in the story and I was interested in her. I kept my hand on her shoulder which either she was not aware or neglected. Within couple of minutes, the boy kept his left hand on her shoulder and within short time, his hand descended to her boobs and started massaging her breast.

She was giggling, and co-operate by loosening her long top, by unbuttoning two hooks, which were at her back. Now his hand entered into her dress and comfortably and started squeezing her large tit's as her hand was wandering on his pants, I was no more interested in the picture, and live show was more amazing. The boy asked why Pamelea that's you didn't come as you had promised to bring her. She said something, which was not audible.

doindia
doindia
325 Followers
12