Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 08

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL
7k words
4.07
59.8k
26

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
324 Followers

I asked her lie down for some more time mean while I will bring some refreshment. She asked me not to leave her alone, but I consoled her and left room after getting dressed. Within few minutes, I was back with some eatables and cold drinks. By the time, she had gained some strength. She tried to wear clothes but I said let it be like that only. She was shy to sit like that. She was blushing like newly married.

and said bro I feel shy to sit nude. What happened to you? This is not first time I am seeing nude.

She : I don't know but feeling shy now, though I had spent hour's nude with you. Any way I made her sit beside me had food and cold drinks while fondling with her breasts. She asked brother are you not satisfied, see them you have made red by kneading while fucking and even now you are not leaving them.

Me : I can never be satisfied with your breasts. If they were detachable, I would have taken kept them with me.

She – If parts were like that, I would have definitely given them gladly and at the same time, I would have taken yours with me indicating my rod. Somehow, finished food and cold drinks and had another cigarette before dressing up. I gave her a painkiller and after exchanging several kisses, we left the room.

Till she was, finding pain in her groin and body.

After fucking Shwana, I was really happy to have such a beauty. I thought I would never ever get another virgin nubile for me. My thought turned towards her younger sister Sanya, but she is too young to have her. In case of Shwana, I didn't take more strain to seduce her. As she herself digged grave for her and I went on taking advantage of the situations. I was thinking plot to seduce younger one, or keep her in touch so that I could use in future. In the meanwhile, the renovation of the shop was over. I got two boys stealing materials through cc cameras I had installed which nobody was aware including my B-I-L.

One had packed something in his friend's bag, and another had pocketed something. I watched it through cc TV immediately I got up from cabin and took all three of them into godown and coolly asked them have they taken without informing management they said no I called other three staff and started interrogation all the time their answer was negative.

I asked other staff to check their pocket and found the thing, on checking bag also found what they had stolen. I ordered other staff to thrash them and enquired history since when they are doing and what amount they have taken till then. I too beat them and all the staff started beating them later, I handed all of them to police. They too thrashed in our premise and later took them to station. We got all the information as one of my friends father is DCP, so we put a charge sheet against all of them.

On hearing this, all the family members were astonished to how I found them sitting in cabin. Then I explained everything, why I gone for renovation of shop and how I planned to install hidden cameras, the way they recorded. It is small trailer yet cinema is to come. Aunty asked are there more than these are two. I said yes I would not reveal anybody's name now. I have caught small fishes today and crocodiles are yet be caught.

Aunty was more happier than others were. B-I-L s was bleached as he was expecting fire from aunty and his wife, but nothing happened. Aunty cautioned him since ages you are in business and if you don't protect yourself, the coming days are going to be difficult. Saying this she came and sat beside me on sofa, kissed my forehead and hugged me. This was second time she had hugged once in the beginning with sorrow this time she was happy for the way I was handling business as my purchase prices are also becoming competitive. B-I-L had told everybody regarding my purchase skills. Aunty appreciated me again before she let me go. Pamelea also congratulated me, and sister warned me because I had thrashed those boys and handed them to police to cautious.

Now a day's aunty was becoming gloomy as her husband's death anniversary was nearing. So, again, she preferred room and she even stopped cooking also, thus SIS was becoming more busy to handle all the things alone. She was not unhappy about it, but I was not able to get her alone, even in the nights, also she used to be tired and not interested in sex or sometimes vomiting due to morning sickness had increased. Many times, I had to be satisfied with B-I-L only and sometimes I had drench my thirst with preplays only. Still then, it was ok for me, as I had found Shwana to play with.

Now SIS again reminded me about her mils sorrow and entrusted me to look after her.

Again, I started sparing more time with aunt. Again, I started taking her out for temples and to even park on some occasions. Thus, we were becoming nearer. One day she had to visit orthopedic doctor for her muscular pain. I had taken the appointment and took her. Doctor after examining her thoroughly came to conclusion that she had all the problems due to non exercising, the only treatment needed is jogging and light exercises, milk as calcium supplement that's all and sent.

I was after her for jogging and exercise. She was just postponing. One day I got ordered from sister and B-I-L to start with immediate effect. It was decided that I had to take her early in the morning to outskirt of the city for fresh air where there is no traffic. Next day we went on bike and started walking. I had to walk with her speed. First few days she practiced in slow pace, then we increased speed.

The entire process took at least one hour in this one we used to chat on various topics. After few days suggested her for jogging, she tried but could not run in sareeblouse, she said running in sareeblouse is difficult so we continue walking. I suggested her why don't you wear tracksuit, it will be comfortable for running. Are you mad how I can wear such clothes at this age. If any one sees me what will they say. I asked her to see with open eyes, there are lot of other women coming in such dresses, either in tracksuit or in formals, when others can wear why you can't. After all what is your age, you don't look that old you like elder sister. It's your fault that you are thinking yourself too old. If you wear nice dresses, someone may propose you. She laughed and said you are making me a fool and pinched my cheeks. She was hesitant to wear such dressed. I said we can keep those in our guesthouse and we can change both the ways there only. So, that while leaving and reaching home you will be clad in sareeblouse, she accepted this idea.

Well I brought few night suite and chudidar placed in the rooms. We used to change our clothes in room. I had to Wait outside the room till she changed clothes, initially she used to shy for her new type of wears, as she never even wore chudidars. She asked me not to reveal about dress. I said ok there is no problem. At least we have to be open between us.

She said sure, let's be like friends. I said done and shook hands friends – friends.

Few weeks It went well on next visit to hospital doctor advised to reduce weight and abdomen, which had started bulging, advised few light exercise like skipping and yoga. From then onwards, sometimes whenever we are alone sometimes I used to call her friend, for that she never objected but used to smile.

We used to do skipping and yoga in room. We did skipping standing side by side, but when instruction needed I used to in front of her. On one such occasion, I saw her boobs jiggling, I neglected, but when I saw, it was an beautiful scene. I managed to enjoy without her knowledge. I was very good at yoga, as I have stated earlier I had undergone three levels of yoga training, but I had never thought that one day I have to instruct other.

I had to teach specifically abdomen exercises. For the reason many times I was forced to touch her physically, that time she used to blush, but I used to shiver. Sometimes I had to place my hand on her abdomen while she was sitting or lying. Couple of times my while teaching pranayam particularly kapalbhathi I was showing her how to drag the stomach inside my hand brushed her breasts. They were spongy. It was something different to touch mature balls. I was used to the touch of nubile and young, it was first occasion with mature. I tried to resist from touching her felling like this as I was already in soup with two female and male particularly with her son and daughter-in-law.

So, I averted my attention. Once we were late for jog as aunty had to prepare food Pamelea as she had to leave early somewhere. Aunt wanted to cancel jogging but I pressured her not to miss as it is habit forming so she got ready but much behind the schedule so she only advised me to change together but with due instruction or warning that I was face other wall and not to turn back and no cheating. So, I did the same, she might had observed me with side view.

From next day to save, time aunty suggested to change simultaneously. Few days nothing happened but on one occasion, by chance I saw her reflection in dressing mirror. Oh my god what a beautiful scene it was.

She had undressed her sareeblouse she was in just panty and bra she is whiter than my sister, her unexposed to sun part was whiter than milk. Her boobs had filled large cups of her bra, I don't know size but can say they are very attractive. I don't know whether they had sagged or not as they were arrested in cage. First, she wore pant and then shirt, I could see till then, but it was more than enough to take snapshot in brain and the image was fixed as screen saver. I didn't notice much below the belt, but it too was attractive. She was in hurry so she was unaware that I had seen her. But for me it made lot of difference, whenever I looked her, that image came in front of her, rest of the body looked normal but bust was swapped with the nude image.

I think you can imagine the scene. Look at any lady in normal condition and the middle portion with x' ray eyes. [this art is mastered by savage love]though I fought to delete the image, I was not successful, for the first time I felt lust towards her. But I never thought to seduce her, as already I had two young cunts available for me as and when I wished. But imagining is no harm I thought.

May be after month's time of skipping and yoga, while we were in room while changing she exclaimed oh my look here. I was not sure she really wanted me to take turn and see her seminude though I was looking at her through mirror now and then. Again, she asked me to turn, she was too eager. I turned to face her she indicated towards her stomach and said. Shahil look at my stomach how much it has reduced, yes it had really reduced. In fact, almost daily I saw her seminude but always my point of attraction was she boobs only so I had not noticed her abdomen she too was not aware of it. It had come near to flat if she continued exercise for another two months it would be totally flat. I put my palm on her stomach she didn't show any reaction but her eyes sparkled, I too admired her for real hard work she had done. Yes, friend you will look like very young girl soon, so we can roam around like girl and boy friends. And caressed her abs, her body trembled a bit, then I caressed her calf muscles. Here it needs some more work out here. I put hand on her panty and joked you will need to change this, otherwise next time when you remove your pant it will also slip down to ankle said laughing and I straightened up. She wore pant and took me in her arms and said all the credit goes to you my friend and hugged me forgetting both were topless. She lifted her face and brought her parted lips near me. I was under impression that she is going to smooch, but I waited for her move. She took my head in her hands and gave a peck each side. I would have been totally wrong if I had tried to kiss her lips. What thrill I had with her topless hug was lost in few seconds. Aunty was cheerful she left me and completed dressing up and left for jog. This was the time I got excited about her. I was feeling guilt.

Her jokes while jog and after exercises brought my mood back and I was normal.

Once I proposed her for cinema as Shwana was not there and none of my close friends were also available. She denied to come to cine hall but said bring any CD and we can watch in house only. I asked her why you don't want to come. It's not good for me to go cinema and I don't like pictures also. It was false as she used to watch pictures on TV. I was after her to accompany me as she had said it was not good for her to go (she was widow).

I wanted her to break all the barriers and come out. She was resisting, at last I said if you are, my true friend you are coming otherwise don't come. It worked after lot of hesitation and fuss she agreed to come with a condition of not revealing to others. I instantly agreed and we left for cinema, it was some English comedy film. We really enjoyed the film. She was seated almost touching me. Our shoulders were stick to each other. She lost all the inhibition soon. We had snacks and cold drinks in interval whenever there was comedy scene she used to loud and pat my back and at serious moment she hold my hand in her smooth hands in return I gripped her hand even after the scene is completed. She pulled her hand when she felt my firm grip she let it remain in my hand only. We were one more step nearer now.

She used to hug me on every chance and used to kiss my cheeks even in presence of all the family members, sometimes I used to lay in her lap while watching TV. Those times she used to comb my hairs or caressed my face. Sometimes I used to observe her face. There was no expression. I was not able to analyze what was in her mind sometimes she called by my name sometimes friend and sometimes as son. I was getting more and more confused.

Once remote fell from her hand she bent to collect it while I was on her lap. As she bent her boobs smashed on my face, they were soft and huge, I felt like grabbing them. She took lot of time to collect the remote, I was not able to see as I had turned my face towards her face before she bent. I was in heaven, at the same time I was in dilemma. Whether I was seducing, her or she was trying to seduce me or there was nothing of that sorts. I even doubted I was running away while she is trying to seduce and every time I took all the incidents as accident. Or maybe I was summing all the accidents into deliberate actions. Only time was to answer this.

I was also in double standards whether I need to seduce her or what. My intention was also not clear. Necessary wise she may be in need of male company as she is widow and very much clean as, external affair was sin according to her. [At least I fall that way as per her behavior]. I was in no need as I had two young and beautiful females at my disposal. Neither my own sister nor another sister Shwana would refuse for sex at any convenient time. If both of them are busy or not feeling well or any circumstance I had ass hole of my B-I-L. Which never said no to me, it was ever ready for my pushes, he never refused to bend before me and take my dong up his anus So, I was in total confusion.

Life went on like that only.

One thing was sure she was very close to me now by body as well soul. Our jogging sessions and exercise continued. Now a day's Mona aunty was relying more on me than her own son. Whenever she needed anything, she used to tell me only. If she had to go out, I took her mostly on bike. Nowadays she used to sit very close to me, as I was speed rider she used to hold me tight from back pressing her breasts on my back, whether intentionally or casually. When she tried to talk while riding bike she used to bend forward bringing her mouth to my ears, her both breasts pressed my back even after completing the talk she continued to sit in the same pose.

There after we went to movies many times. Her actions were similar she pat my back when she was happy or on some good scenes and many times I took her hand hold fingers intermingled, once I put my left hand over her shoulder for which she didn't object then I took her hand in my right hand. We watched movie still my left hand on her soft shoulder I wanted to test her by reaching to her bosom, as my hand creped lower she took my hand with her left hand and hold it there only. I could not touch her boob. By the time, there was interval so I freed my hands and got out to bring ice cream. The picture ended uneventfully. Nowadays we were like friends rather than aunt and son. All family members were happy to note that she was no more gloomy, who used to sit crying in her room. She was cheerful nowadays and she involved herself routine chores. Many times B-I-L and SIS thanked me to bring back life into aunty 's life.

Once as usual, aunt Mona and myself had been to shopping mall. We took some materials and headed for the first floor we were climbing stairs aunt was ahead of me by two steps we reached the first landing by the time aunt had climbed only two steps, a bunch of boys came running down the steps. One boy was ahead and two or three boys followed him. The boy who was ahead was pushed by the next one he directly collided aunty, I think he groped aunt's boobs. By this sudden attack aunt got imbalanced and fell back, by reflux action I collected her, she directly landed in my arms, I don't know when I had dropped the carry bag which I was carrying.

She safely landed in arms as if I was actually carrying her. By the time so many things happened so spontaneously, I raised my foot to kick the one who had pushed aunty off the ground he managed to escape but the following boy stumbled my leg and he went flying directly over the boy who had dashed. Thus, they both went rolling over the stairs and reached ground in heap. Staff of the mall and other customers went running after them to thrash them as few of them had seen what they did. Both the guys were bleeding and they could not get up on their own, one boy had to be carried by four people and the other one followed them limping people gathered were scolding of misbehave. I only soothed them and instructed to take them to hospital.

Here my aunt was still in my arms she had really frightened. I think she was imagining our self in their places. She had clutched by both arms like garland and her hip was in one hand and the other hand had carried shoulder. I calmed her down and slowly placed on the steps of stairs, once she was near to normal, we left the place even without collecting what we had selected of course the bill was not yet paid.

Aunty was still shivering with fear. I took her back to home, thanks god this time we had come by car. Once we got down, I opened the passenger door took her hand in my hand and escorted to the door. It was locked, I opened the door with spare hand and took her inside she sat on the sofa and brought a glass of cold water for her. I sat beside her and asked are you ok now. She just nodded her head. I was thinking what was the matter after all it was small accident and she was so much worried

I asked why you are so much upset. She said in her childhood one of her cousin had fallen from stairs and died to head injury. Now I placed my hand over her and pulled her head towards me. Our faces were touching while my elbow was on her chest. In case I had fallen taking you with me, if I was dead, it was ok as I have seen the life and moreover I am widow. If something had happened to you, I would not bear it and started sobbing. I took her in arms and let her cry for a minute or so, she hugged me with lot of force and uttered I love you, I love you my son and showered kisses on my face.

You were fast enough to catch and carry me. By thus you saved both of us. I don't what would have happened to me. What happened to both of them I could see only they went on stairs rolling. I said nothing has happened to them except small bruises, I lied I knew one of the boy was severely affected and other one was also limping. I felt bad for kicking him, I should have caught and thrashed them. But everything happened so fast and I wondered how fast my refluxes were. While I took aunty in my arms and steadied myself and managed to throw leg to kick, but it missed still causing to damaging both of them. They were fed for misdeed. I went and prepared two cups of strong tea, after aunty had streaming cup of tea, she was almost normal. She asked me why they fell I detailed everything.

doindia
doindia
324 Followers
12