Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
324 Followers

Oh, hero you did so much in a fraction of second. You are brave men and kissed me again with pride. This time I too kissed her back saying, I can do anything to my sweet friend, I love you too. And kissed her cheeks and light peck on her lips. What did you say sweet friend?

Sorry madam sweet and sexy friend, her I am correcting my statement and gave another peck on her lips.

Do you say sexy to your aunt and pinched cheeks. Now both of us were laughing. Now I asked her do they hurt, are they paining I asked. What is hurt and what is paining she could not understand.

She asked what are paining

Me – both of them.

She - what both now I didn't make gesture but hold both of her breasts and said these. She brushed my hands off her breasts and said why do they pain?

Me – I know he groped both of these before you were imbalanced and I gave I light squeeze. She again pushed my hands said you have become naughty and bite my cheek by her sharp teeth, leaving bite mark. She got up and went to her room and shut doors of her room. I too left for shop.

Next day started as usual. After few days we were changing dress after yoga aunt said something about my strength and teased me, I turned towards her she was wearing petticoat over pant and was in process of removing pant

I lifted her and spin her holding by stomach. I started rotating her I raised her over the head and spin, she was shouting to let her go. In second or third round her petticoat went flying taking pant with it. Now she was only in bra and panty. I lowered her to my heads level still her legs were hanging in air, both the bodies were not warm but hot. I thought if I hold her any more our bodies will ignite and catch fire. She was struggling to get free but was holding her in that state till she approved of my strength and requested me to leave her.

I said I will leave you if you give me hundred kisses on lips and at last settled for ten kisses, on leaving she will give after wearing clothes but tried to run from room but I was aware of her move, I caught her wrist and embraced her tightly. She uttered she will think tomorrow but I didn't lose her grip. She said I will give tomorrow, I replied once committed means you are bound to follow.

She pretended like freed but my hold was firm after some drama she started giving pecks on lips, I was counting up to nine and tenth I took initiation and gave a hard smooch it lasted for minutes, she was literally trying to get of my clutch as she was startled my sudden attack. She might have never imagined that I would behave like this.

Once the kiss was broken she was sobbing and said I never expected it from you. You have committed sin.

No it was for fun, as you teased me I was teasing you. If you feel bad about it sorry.

Without commenting she left the room and waited for me to come out. I thought it was end of relation and I had spoiled it. I was literally frightened my face had become pale. She may tell everything in the house and today shall be the last day in this house.

The other day when I had touched her boobs jokingly may be she got angry, and that was the reason she went to her room and had closed door. I too didn't speak a single word started bike she came and silently. Reached home without exchanging a word. I went for shop and entire day I was outside, I took food in hotel. In the night I was late by the time everybody had retired to bed. SIS got up on my arrival she served me food, generally we ate altogether in night. SIS was quite she served food and silent and entered her bedroom. There was not a single word exchanged. I became very much tensed, it was not bearable.

I was cursing myself for my act. To lust after aunty was not necessary and I myself don't know whether actually I was after her or not. But one thing is sure I should not have forced her, I should not taken disadvantage of the loneliness. The other day also I had touched her boobs. Always she treats me like her own son, it's all my fault, I miss took her trust and misunderstood her affection. I was not able sleep, I wanted to just vanish from the house or at least shift to hostel. I was just thinking and thinking, don't know when drifted into deep sleep.

Sis was shaking me to get up opened my eyes to the jolt and saw bedside clock to read 9. 00 o' clock. I got up hurriedly and completed morning chores very fast no interaction with anybody and left for college. Had not gone too far I decided against college and went to guest house and laid on the bed. What sister must be thinking of me B-I-L had offered his own wife for my pleasure or sex hunger. I might have fucked him for his pleasure but it does not mean that he has to offer his bellowed wife that too my own sister for me. He would have found a stud to service him for some money. He could afford to pay any sum for his pleasure. I spoiled trust of everybody in family including my folks.

I smoked cigarettes one after another. By 1 o'clock my mobile rang it was call from Shwana I thought if I bring her here and bang couple of shots I may lose the tension in her company. But decided against it and told her sorry as I am busy. She told ok no problem and hung, I did not even talk more even generally. I didn't receive even B-I-L's calls.

At around 3 O'clock I received massage from B-I-L to come to shop. Silently left for shop, the moment I entered the shop without telling anything but to look after shop, he emerged out. I had eaten nothing after nominal breakfast. I immersed in business forgetting all my worries for short period.

In the evening I had cup of tea and couple of biscuit's in the shop it's elf and B-I-L didn't appear till closure. After closing shop wandered here and there for lack of courage to go home and face the family members I strolled here and there till 11 o'clock. I knew all they might have slept. In the night when I entered into house, SIS opened door and she was above to serve me she felt vomiting sensation went to bathroom and vomited, from there only she advised me to help myself. I was too hungry to leave the food. I took some food and slept. The life was going well, my sister had developed a big belly due to pregnancy her boobs also swelled, and they were looking terrific. They seemed like you have kept big balls on her chest and her ass cheeks had become magnificent. She was looking like bombshell except for her stomach. She had gained weight, as she hardly went out her color had become like ripe lemon. Nowadays I could not fuck much because of her condition.

B-I-L and me had to gentle while fucking her. We could not fuck hard. It was hard to satisfy her husband and brother at the same time. Generally I used to lie on my back sister rode me by swallowing my fuck pole and B-I-L was any way ass man he preferred her ass to her cunt while threesome. I had never fucked her bunghole till today. As I had another ass reserved for me totally that is for B-I-L. Whenever sister was tired and either of us are horny she used to give head to one and took another up her love hole. My sister gave me such a nice blowjob, I was forgetting the whole world. I was after swollen boobs. I licked sucked ate them to my heart's content. If SIS is eating B-I-L I used to fuck his ass hole while I played with her strong and firm balls. SIS retired bed I followed her within no time B-I-L entered he was horny as hell. The moment he came he undressed and asked SIS to spread her legs. She said she is tired today, but anyway he undressed her she started abusing both of us.

I think both the brother-in-laws are never satiated, you need a real whore to satisfy both of you. I said our private love is here why on the earth we need any whore. I started caressing her breasts started licking her teats. She was getting aroused but still said leave me today, I will fuck both of you tomorrow. I said B-I-L seems to be over excited today, at least give him a blowjob. She turned side way B-I-L put his massive lund in her mouth. She started licking his red head of penis. She was enjoying smooth silky touch of his cock. I spread her thighs, she took out ramrod out of her mouth and said no not today. I said be cool baby I will not hurt you. It's not a cheap customer of whore, he is your loving brother. I started massaging her entire legs and started licking her white thighs. She started groaning, I reached to her love hole. Taste of her pussy had changed now, may be due to her hormonal changes. I went on slurping her leaking juice. Nectar was very nice, I had not eaten her since fortnight. She was servicing B-I-L while I ate her, after few minutes she started jumping on the cot due to excitement. I increased licking speed while I wet my finger and entered into her ass hole and started pumping with maddening speed. She could not moan loud as she had long and hard penis of her husband in her mouth. Her moans were heard like gurgles.

So, on her cunt discharged, her juice jumped almost a foot long soaking my entire face, I went on eating her twat while B-I-L mouth fucked. She was dying for air but B-I-L was not ready to leave her mouth. Once he filled her mouth with his hot lava then only he left her. Now she was limp due to her own climax. Both husband and wife lay on the cost side by side hugging each other. I got up after her leakage stopped, but I was unfinished as horny as dog in winter. I shouted at them who will satisfy me you both selfish fellows ejaculated and closed you ass and cunt leaving me high and dry. SIS said I can't take it in my either of holes. I said it's responsibility of both of you. I slid between them. B-I-L asked me to turn. I turned facing their legs. B-I-L adjusted himself and started licking my rod, sister was lying lazily I ordered her what are you doing sleeping lazily can't you see your brother is lying beside you, if you don't offer your cunt to him, do something. She too started licking from other side. Two tongues are licking at a time was something different. One was kissing knob while other licked base of the rod while I played bums of both. I was kneading both ass cheeks at a time. As the tension mounted I was kneading them with full force making them red with my handling. It was nice experience again.

When I started spurting both shared my juice and transferred into each mouth alternatively. Once I was done I changed position and slept behind her hugging from her back while B-I-L hugged from front. He had to give space for her tummy where as I had full liberty of hugging from back, I slept there only holding her one ball in my hand.

Shahil you have become more naughty nowadays. I said both husband and wife have spoiled me. Otherwise I was naive boy. We drifted off to sleep laughing

Once aunty had to attend couple of marriages one at Poona and another at Kalyan with gap of three days in between.

Aunty asked B-I-L to accompany her he denied, saying he can't afford to spare so many days at a stretch. Pamelea denied saying she had to study. She want to go for such long period but there was no alternate I had to agree because all were pressing me only. We went by bus to POONA and after attending marriage we headed for KALYAN. Our room was already booked by one of the distributor. That day we reached POONA in the evening had food and rested as we didn't wish to go out.

Next day we went for sightseeing. It was full of fun we were roaming hand in hand like lovers. Aunty never dejected holding her hand or placing my arm on her shoulder. We had nice food had chats and ice creams. Aunty was out of house after long time and she enjoyed my company as I was cutting jokes or made some mischief's. She was laughing for every act I made. We roamed in the city till late though aunty said she was tired, I never let her go. I even put my arm around her waist. By the time we reached room both of us were really tired, on the way back we had food. The moment we changed and freshened we hit the bed. It was very cozy with king size bed. I was wearing lungi and she had changed into comfortable cotton sareeblouse. I was at centre of the bed, there was large single pillow. I had stretched my hand along the pillow she without any hesitation slept on my stretched arm by putting her head partially on pillow and part on my arm.

We watched TV for a while. She said let's sleep and switched off the TV. She turned facing me and I too turned towards her. Now we were almost touching to each other. She smiled looking at my face, kissed my forehead, and said I enjoyed today after long time. Thanks for such a wonderful company my dear she said. Kept her left hand on my waist, your wife is going to be really lucky, to have a such a wonderful person as her hubby.

Me – how do you say aunty, you are not aware of how I will behave with my wife, you haven't experienced. She was puzzled with my answer but took it sportively, managed to say you take so much of care for everybody. You are looking after entire family while attending business you have made so many changes in such short span of time, while attending college and studying. Even a matured and seasoned person can't do like this. Such a person will make wonderful husband. She hugged me we were fully embraced. I thanked her for the compliment. I kissed her cheeks. She brought her lips forward we lip kissed [but not like lovers but with concern.]

[she said I don't know what would be my state after losing my husband, I am sure I would not have led my life the way I am leading now. I pulled her tight, why do you want to remember it,]

try to forget everything

Next day opened my eyes to find her in my arm, it took some time to recollect where we were. As we were tired yesterday we had not even stirred in the sleep. I was waiting for her to awake, I didn't wanted to disturb her sleep. I was just watching her face, it looked innocent like kids few strands of hair had covered her forehead.

There was not a single grey hair, jet black. Straight nose broad forehead, thin lips white round face. To have such a lady is a dream, the one who will have is a lucky person. Our bodies still glued to each other. I was feeling heat being emanated by her body. Watching sleeping beauty was enjoyable. After about 10 minutes she was awake, she saw me looking her. I wished her good morning and kissed her cheek.

She enquired when you wake?

I said must be half an hour ago.

Then what were you doing, why did not you awake me?

she asked.

As you said today is rest day, we don't have anything to do so I was just lying beside you and looking at the sleeping beauty. She smiled and kissed me on my forehead and wished me good morning sunny and left the bed to bathroom.

I ordered for tea, we had tea watching morning news on TV. She entered bathroom I wished I joined her, at that time her mobile rang.

Aunty shouted from bathroom to see who was calling?

it was Soha I told her. Aunty was in middle of disrobing, she came out in her bra and panty, though it wasn't new for me to see her in this attire, but difference was that I could see directly instead of her image. I could hear their speech one side.

Aunty – hi Soha SIS, oh my god I had forgotten about it. Oh thank you how nice to remember and wish ..... Oh thanks B-I-L. Hi Chinu thanks. Soha SIS ..... Oh nothing special it's going be to normal day for me. Aunty sobbed ...... Ok SIS I will not cry ok.. Yes I have to come to Kalyan with Shahil hand that's my daughter-in-law 's brother ............. Yes he is with us only as you now. Yes he is a good boy ....... Party? Oh I will give if you come here ...... no problem I invite everybody let's celebrate here. Ok I will you later I was getting ready for bath ok, ok thanks again for wishing and she hung up the phone.

doindia
doindia
324 Followers
12