Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 11

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL
7k words
4.25
45.3k
28

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
324 Followers

Within fifteen, twenty days he came with all cash he had made. He wanted to give me in loneliness. But I had a plan for it.

One night I asked the couple to come home with cash. They were worried that what I was going to do with them. Though I had promised to save them by mere hearing to come home, they were thinking that I will expose them in family red handedly. They protested but I gave no other choice.

On that fateful night couple came to my house. When they reached house I greeted them as respectful guests. Though they were scared to enter, they came with artificial smile. I called Mona aunty SIS and B-I-L out into hall. All gathered, I will give surprise, but on condition that no questions pertaining to subject are permitted.

Mona aunty, this gentleman cousin of you [Kant and his wife lost color of face] has done a wonderful job for the family. Sheela aunty had helped him in planning. They have recovered this money from one of culprit who had stolen in over a period by our negligence.

I took the bag Kant was holding and handed it to Mona aunty. All were surprised to find over a million rupees it contained. Mona asked from whom it is recovered. I said it's secret we are not supposed to reveal because culprit had been punished enough. Without help of Sheela aunty it was not possible, so give her a big hand. Everybody applause to this. Sheela was shying for this. I enjoyed helping to re correct was all she could say. It's all family whatever we do is to help each other she added.

Mona aunty was happy to receive such big amount she first congratulated me Kant then Sheela. Whatever happened is ok but it never should be repeated in future. She asked SIS to bring kumkum and saree for presentation. Aunt felicitated couple, they were more than happy, they had never expected that they would get away at this ease, plus it had increased their image in family than losing it.

I signaled Mona aunty to give some money to Sheela, so that none should suspect them. Mona aunty took a bundle wrapped in paper handed it Sheela and blessed her.

The story had a good end. I knew if a opportunity is given to him he would be of good use in future. Rest of the family thought the money was recovered from someone whom I had handed to police or they were in confusion.

Next day I received a call from Sheela aunty inviting for the party at her house, I had to come straight from college, she added.

As scheduled next day I went to Sheela 's house. When I reached there I found none other than aunty. I asked what the party was about. She said for rescuing us from the most dangerous point. She asked to come for food. I said let all others come so that we can have food all together. She said they may be late so you have now, they can take on their arrival. On her forcing I went to dining table, she served me but I didn't feel like eating alone, so I asked her to join. I took a plate and kept beside me. She said why you want to spoil another plate very well we can have together. She came and sat right side and fed me with her own hand, she too took from the same plate only. She was not showing any sign of how I had behave with them in farm. We completed meals while chitchatting.

After we washed hands she brought pan and kept in my mouth. It was an very nice food, I appreciated her for such a delicious food and preferably for feeding me. She asked to take rest in bedroom till others come. I wanted to watch TV but stomach was heavy so I preferred to lie down. I took off my shirt and hanged on hanger and spread on bed. I was feeling sleepy, I dozed the moment I laid. I opened my eyes on feeling of someone is waking me. I found Sheela laying beside me, she was urging me to get up. I got up and asked whether all have come. She said no and they are not expected soon and she started kissing my face and gave a long smooch. I feared, what are you doing aunty, what if anybody comes and see us in this state. She took my hand and placed on her boobs, Kant is not going to come even if he comes that will make no difference. Kids have gone to granny and will return tomorrow only.

So what you are up to, I asked. I want to test whether you know raping only or you know lovemaking. I was in confusion whether to proceed or not. Story of other day was different I was angry and he only made me rape his wife.

That problem is solved even if I remembered calling my whore, but only was till the account was settled. Everything is fine now, so need of these things at this moment. She took the lead she disrobed me and herself. She only took me into her slender arms and gave nice smooch. By now my rod was looking at ceiling. She took it into her mouth gave fantastic blowjob. She is seasoned lady, she only descended on my erect to eat my meat by cunt. I remembered my first time with her daughter Shwana. Like mother like daughter. She rose and fell on my groin till she lasted.

I turned on her back and took charge of pumping her. I show her seven clouds in one shot. When I was nearing I asked her where you want me to pour. She asked me in her hole only. Don't take it out. Now I remembered the other day she was shouting I am not protected, what she meant by it. When I pumped all I had carried into her cunt. Then I asked her the other day you said you are not protected whether you indicated that I am not clean by diseases or I was not wearing condom to cause her pregnancy or you said you are not healthy.

Sheela said I am perfect clean as you are the second man in my life. My husband can never show his small organ to any one, so his out of question. I knew that you are virgin so I said I am in fertile period, now it does not matter I wanted your hot jism in my hole. I don't bother even if I carry your child.

Ok Sheela, I am not able to understand why you did it to me. One thing I wanted to show my gratitude second is I felt you are a real man. All my life I never knew that men had long penises also. As I had never talked on this subject it with anyone. [at least you had asked Shwana she would have told, I thought] Even my husband stays long but as not as you. You this thing is magnificent, so I wanted to taste it again. Now I think it was wrong, I will be just addicted to it.

It's nothing that I was never satisfied by husband, I knew nothing about big cocks exists. Once I tasted you I feel often to get it by you. He is very sober, we generally do it in missionary position once in a while. He is more involved other things than sex. Kids have grown up sometimes any one of sleeps in our room especially when we are horny. We can't do it in their presence. So, it has become rare program.

You are young and virile that's also makes difference. Initially I thought you are virgin but today I felt that you know more about it or you very much experienced.

No Sheela I have learnt through blue films and books. Means you have seen bf at this age, till today I haven't seen, I have just heard about it.

Don't worry dear some time I will show that too some time.

Shall I take leave dear Sheela, I asked. Not yet what is hurry, I want your company for some more time, she said.

Me – whether you want my company or my cock.

She – what a dirty language do you speak.

Me – when we are fucking becoming nude, why can't we speak about it openly. Even after three offsprings you have reasonably tight cunt. And boobs are still good. If I was aware that one day I was going to fuck you, I would have made a move. I never noticed your beauty. Your assets are worth watching.

I pulled her teats which are longer than a inch. She said hihhhhhhhh. I pulled her and gave smooch she responded by poking her tongue inside my mouth. We kept hugging for few minutes. She got up and tried to wear dress for going out of room, I pulled her dress and insisted to go nude. She washed her face and peeped inside room and asked whether you want tea or bournvita I preferred tea.

It was a scene to watch her moving nude in house. I followed her to kitchen. Moving breasts and jiggling buttocks were fascinating. As she bent on kitchen platform to light gas. Her perturbed hips looked inviting. I kept drinking her beauty. Matured ladies have different kind of attraction. As she was preparing tea I was speaking placed my hand over her shoulder. When she was filtering tea I could not abstain myself from hugging her from back. She cooed oh Shahil keep away otherwise you will spill hot tea burning both of us.

We took tea and went to hall watched TV she was getting embarrassed to wander nude all over home and even watching TV though there was no third soul in house. She had never done it, even in early days of marriage. I pulled beside me and placed my hand around her waist and comforted. See if we want to enjoy let us enjoy fully, we are not in public, and no one is looking us.

How come Kant didn't come for food, I asked.

She – it was planned so I asked him not to come.

Me – means you had decided to seduce me. That too with consent of husband.

She – in fact he suggested it. We thought no other way to show our gratitude, as you have almost everything, we could offer.

Me – so you accepted the offer willingly.

She – yes with small pretence of shock. How did you guess.

Me – I can guess, on first forced fuck, you were resisting by your heart till I penetrated, once I was completely in and started banging I felt change in you.

She – your observation is right. I came to conclusion that when rape is inevitable enjoy it moreover the man forcing me was none other than my nephew that too with a particular cause, that too after giving enough chances and warnings. Whether your approach was right or wrong, you had determined to execute. I accepted the fact and I tried to enjoy. In fact it was the most memorable fuck of mine. With an young stud and being watched by my hubby. If I was caught at it by him while I was doing for my lust was different. Here he was culprit, suppose if he had accepted his mistake, and agreed to return I would have lost the lifetime opportunity to become your whore or loved by you.

She jumped on my lap fed her breast into my mouth. I embraced her tight her boobs were crushed between us. She poked her tongue into my mouth, I sucked it eagerly, and our tongues started a never losing battle. I cupped her soft boobs, it was fun to play with her long heavy tits. As I pulled her nipples she was moaning loudly as if button of pleasure is fixed on her chest. It did not take more time before she invited me to fuck.

She bent and hold sofa I came behind her and licked her entire back, it was so smooth and soft. As I lined my cock to her cunt she pushed her buttock back to receive me. Inserted my hard cock and started kissing her neck, before I started fucking she was moaning at high pitch. Her entire body was hypersensitive to touches. I took grip of balls and started my journey to ecstasy.

I went on fucking, every stroke touched her G SPOT making her shout louder. I fucked her nonstop till she reached her peaks two times. After second discharge she collapsed on sofa. I was hard yet, without waiting for her to recover I carried to bedroom and placed her half-lying on her back and rest lower portion out of cot. She asked to Wait but neglected her and took her legs above shoulder and inserted my cock in one go. She screamed with pleasure I went on ramming. With every stroke her boobs jiggled nicely. I increased speed she placed her own palms on each boobs and she was squeezing them. I had placed my arms at both sides of her head and went on banging. Her every shout invigorated my strength and increased pleasure. Fucked for another fifteen minutes before I filled her womb with my precious juice.

---------------------------------------------------------

It is another problem of our shop

There is one more character that is into malpractice in our shop.

He is Daas in fact I hadn't seen any fraudulence from him, but was suspecting every one. He is also close relative of aunt Mona.

I asked Kant to help screening accounts maintained by Daas. On detailed and keen observations we found some errors done by him. This cheap seems to smarter than others.

He had misdeeds in such a way that can't be noticed easily. On hard work of weeks the picture became clear, he too had lifted good amount but not as much as Kant. We collected some pool proof evidences and I decided to handle myself.

One fine morning I reached his home. I was greeted by his mother, she was astonished to see me at her home. She announced Daas look that who has come. And asked me to take seat. She is an old lady, went in to bring water for me.

Nandi wife of Daas came and wished me, followed by Vidya sister of Daas to wished. I know all the family members as we used to meet in all functions. Vidya used to visit our shop frequently and we definitely talked at least few words. Even Nandi too came. Old man father of Daas called to his room as he can't walk due to recent heart attack, I went to his room and wished him. As we exchanged pleasantries Nandi brought tea for us.

I went to hall and waited for Daas to appear, as he was in bathroom, he came wrapped in towel and after bath.

After little talk I said him about the misappropriations taking place in our premises. He acting innocently, you have put them behind bars and now there is nothing to worry.

I came to point directly and said I am talking about your problem. He denied and said there is nothing about me, I am very clean.

I said don't act I have every proof of your misdeeds. If I wish I can send you too to jail. Why I have come here is you are relative of B-I-L and mine too. I came here to give you opportunity to accept it and settle without notice of other staff. I am thinking to settle and close the matter between four walls.

He raised voice and said you are un necessarily accusing me and insulting me. I lost temper and shouted at him, if you are so adamant, I will meet in the court of law. And I am sure that you will get maximum punishment. By my voice Nandi came into hall and requested me, not to raise voice, as there is sick man and he is just recovering from illness. I just warned him and asked him to think into the matter seriously otherwise you are deep in problem. Warning him I came out. The blow was hard enough to make him think.

Daas didn't came up to shop that day. In evening by four O' clock I received a phone call. It was number I received the call, it was some female she introduced as Nandi. I recognized her and asked what the matter is. She said she wants to talk to me. I said go ahead, she said she wants meet and discuss. I asked her to come to shop, for that not in shop or home somewhere else. We fixed the point she urged me to come within five minutes.

I reached there and chose to go some cold drink house. We chose some corner cabin we sat in the cabin she sat opposite to me. Asked her to speak, she was searching for right words by then waiter came, we ordered fruit juice. I asked her what the matter is, in turn what the mater we were arguing for she asked her. I told this matter is between male, females better keep off the subject. By then juice came and we had without speaking any further. By the time it was over a troop of college students came, they made big crowd. It was no more lonely to discuss anything serious. I looked at her face she said it's better we shift the place as we can't speak anything personal here. Take me somewhere else so no disturbances are there. I said I have a guesthouse in outskirts if you have faith in me, we can go there. She didn't even think before saying yes, that was the rapport I had.

I took her on bike and went to guesthouse. I made her sit on chair and asked her talk.

She started sobbing, I let her cry didn't interrupt her. Bro, since the moment you had come in the morning Daas is missing his mobile is also switched off, I am really tensed. Please tell me the matter which I could not understand properly. What mistake he has made and you were shouting to send him to jail. Is it that big crime?.

Do you really want to know, she nodded in affirmative.

Daas has misused trust on him. He has misused lot of money. He could have asked B-I-L or aunty as they are relatives but instead he has looted them. I am the last person to tolerate, I was thinking to drag him to court as to keep the thing secret I have approached directly.

Please have mercy on my family, he has already run away by mere talk, if you take harsh step it's going to be difficult to say what may happen. Even my father-in-law is suffering from heart attack, things will worse if any family members come to know about it. Do something so that family is not hurt and suggest anything I am ready to listen to your order.

What can you people do, what I want is my money back, and you can't stop me from punishing him.

She -You just name what I have to do, I will agree for it.

Me – suppose if I say I want you, what will you say. [I just said absent-mindedly. I never meant it]

She – please bro, don't joke it's serious, matter.

If I am serious then what. I am helpless and think of relation I am like sister for you. Please don't speak like this.

I received a urgent call from B-I-L, he wanted me badly. So, I said let's think over the matter. I am in hurry I have got to go right now. See you some other time and we can discuss.

She – what do I say in house. They will be worried on his missing.

Me – tell them that he has gone on business related work.

I dropped her on the way and went shop.

Next day morning Nandi called me again.

I said wait in the same place, as I reached spot I found her standing with Vidya. I asked her now what, she only suggested to go the same place. I didn't comment but I asked them to come by auto, Nandi said I have seen the place only once and I may not be able to guide auto so let's all go by bike. Without waiting for my protest Vidya sat on bike then Nandi. Generally I never go triple on bike but already they have seated, I took them avoiding signals to avoid police.

Once we were in room Nandi told me that he has seen by one of her relative in Rampur the village of some distance from Nashik. I am relived at least he hasn't harmed himself. By these words Vidya was shocked. Bhabhi what is the matter, is it so serious can harm himself.

Nandi only explained her. When Vidya didn't know about it why did you bring her into it. I can understand that you don't have faith in me so you brought her for your security.

Nandi started crying don't say like that bro, she had seen me missing in house yesterday and today she accidentally met me on the road and she too is worried because of her missing brother. Yes Shahil in fact I am trying to find him since yesterday, even his mobile is also switched off. In this connection only I returned from college and found bhabhi waiting for you.

So for this only you had come home yesterday?. Yes but I wanted to keep all of you away from this. I was speaking with so low tone to him as you should not listen but he only raised voice.

Bro please find some way out from this, Nandi said.

In fact I till today I don't know what salary he is getting and how he is managing finance for regular expense for education of Vidya and what he did for treatment. He never looked worried for the expense. Though we lead simple life, as dutiful Indian wife I am doing as per his budget. He only brings the ration and all, so I had never felt that he is doing mischief. Believe me expense wise we are doing in very low budget, no lavish living any extra expenses. In past three years after marriage I have never demanded a single saree for me. I am contended from what he offers me. Even everyone in house are like that only.

Me – let him come, we shall ask him what best can be done. You find him out and ask him to join duty. Later we shall find way. Both girls were crying loudly.

doindia
doindia
324 Followers
12