Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
328 Followers

I consoled them and assured them that I will not take any drastic step without informing them.

Both ladies hugged me and said thanks for the assurance and requested me not change my mind on finding him.

Next day Daas joined duty I did not speak to him in this regard. He was looking worried but I kept quite. Few days passed like this. Neither Nandi or Vidya didn't make any move. I was getting frustrated once I asked Nandi to meet me. She agree to come same spot. I took her to same place.

I asked her what progress she had made, she cried for this and said he is not having any money. Whatever he had stolen is all spent on education and treatment of his father.

I asked her then how you are going to pay me back. Brother what can I do, when you said it's big money I was under impression that he might have saved some initially we would return that and by some time to think what best can be done. But the situation is not like that. Daas had run away as he is aware of your strength, you can do anything. You have links with tough guys who are ready to do anything on your words or your money plus you have good connection in police as your friends father is an officer. To save his life he had fled. He has tried to his level best to borrow money but none gave him. So, tell me what I can do in this condition. I stick to my words that I am ready to do anything to save my family.

I hold misuse this condition and ask anything from her. If I did like what difference will make between me and him. Then you ask him whether he has made any laded property so that we can recover from that.

She said I am not aware of that, and he has never mentioned about it. She looked at me waiting for my next move. She was shivering thinking something. May be she was thinking that I will invite her to bed. But I had least interest in it.

I said let's go, she said are you sure, we should go. I said yes, she thought how wrongly she had understood me. She came and hugged me and said thanks brother, I will enquire whether he has got any property. We left the place.

Within two days I got call from Vidya to meet. She too preferred same place.

We reached place, I asked her what idea you have. Have you thought of anything to settle the matter.

She – Shahil I am still unable to think any way. Bhabhi has told everything what you talked.

Means I enquired. She has reproduced every word you have spoken. Including her promise to do anything you ask for and even you mentioned that if you ask for bhabhi.

What did she say about it I asked.

You demanded her but she know the reason you not to ask for it as she is your sister by relation. But you never mentioned it later, we are sure it was not for her convincing but you are not of that type.

The other day when you had called her she was thinking that as last resort. She would have surrendered but you never mentioned about it. Even I was damn sure that you won't ask for it but, still there was some fear. I know you are naïve boy. [this hurt me as I am not as naïve as they think].

Now too I say of you had asked for sex she would have slept with you like some cheap prost, bargaining for her family.

Shahil tell me did you mean those words.

Me – no I was just angry at your brother. But I am not a fool to ask for such things. Moreover she is like sister to me [though I am sister fucker] I am not that cheap [I am not in search of pussies as I have ample of them. Already I am fucking B-I-L, his wife that's my sister, his mother, Sheela aunty B-I-L 's aunty and finally a small girl Shwana. I need to go after cunts any more]

Yes that's what bhabhi said, very moment you became hero in our view.

I was little tensed, asked her do you mind if I smoke as I am occasional smoker I admitted.

She said I will if you don't share it with me.

I removed shirt and lit cigarette, she asked why I removed shirt. I said in close room if I smoke dress will smell stinky.

She – you have your own thinking of foresight. But I am not going to remove my dress as I am not wearing anything inside today.

I said never mind and handed her cig, she took couple of puffs and transferred it to me.

I asked being a girl how do you started smoking.

She said don't forget I am an engineering student, in girls hostel lot of girls smoke. I just smoked out of curiosity but I am not addicted. I do smoke once in a while. You rightly said clothes do smell. Once even bhabhi asked me about it. Though we are very close to each other I didn't tell that I smoke often but said I had just a try. Fortunately none other in family noticed it.

So tell me what brought you here. She said nothing of much important but I wanted to say thanks for not misbehaving with bhabhi and how she feels about you after that meeting with you.

I have some plans of repaying but I am still not sure of it. But I will assure that one or other day I will see to it that all your claims are settled. Just don't ask me now the way.

This girl seemed to be of some interest. She is very clever and she had her own way of reasoning things. While we were smoking sitting side by side though touching each other I had no evil thoughts about her.

Vidya and I chitchatted for long time she show lot of interest in me. She said since the day she saw me first time she wanted to make friendship with me. She wanted to come close, but I was not keen so she was keeping herself away. But made it a point to talk to me whenever the opportunity comes. My brother always told us that your approach in business has made lot of difference.

You stopped Prem's frequent visit's for purchasing, you took charge of that section to keep him busy in selling only and how he was relieved of that pressure. He use to tell us how you made the purchase prices lesser than before and handling the finance in such way that hardly any distributors call u for payment.

If you hadn't involved in their life by now the business would have reached miserable condition. Though business is good but payments had becoming late due to mishandling. Now I can understand my own brother Daas is also part of the problem.

Shahil please bear with us, this all happened may be because of my educational expenses. But till now I was not aware of it. In fact nobody in my house ever thought that he is cheating you people. I am sorry for that, somehow I want to see that we should make out your losses.

If you are ready to wait for some reasonable time, we will see to it that you get back your money. May not be wholly but good part of it.

Vidya took another cig and lit. Had couple of puffs and she put it between my lips still holding it. I took two mouthful of smoke she transferred it to her own lips. We were till speaking she had slid still nearer to make it easy for placing cig in my mouth. She placed her left hand on my shoulder to make it still easier for her to transfer cig. Till the cig completed we were in same position. She didn't make any effort to remove her hand from me. When she made slightest movement her left boob pressed to my arm, till now I hadn't paid any attention to it. My god it's so hard it felt like leather ball on my arm.

I didn't think much about it as I was not aware how she was thinking about it. She was talking like very old friend of her. I had to respect the way she was treating me.

It was getting late and I had attend business so I asked her permission to leave. Her facial expression told that she wanted to sit longer, but looking me hurrying she got up. When both of got up and I wear shirt she hugged me and said thanks for patient listening to her and sanctioning some time to think of repaying.

Now again I felt her hard boobs pressing my chest. She rested her face on my chest for some time. She was sobbing, I held her tighter and consoled her, and god is there if you really wish for good things he will help. Don't lose heart I am not an enemy. I can understand your state. I will extend co-operation if you are really thinking in positive. More ever you are related to us.

You tell your bhabhi I never intended to take her to bed by blackmailing and taking disadvantage of the situation. Till now I haven't seen either of you with bad intention. The only thing you make it sure that your brother has to come and apologies and give full details of what he has done. And he can ask for time. I don't want him to send ladies as his representatives and keep himself away from me. I don't like this type of handling.

Vidya raised her face to see me and said it was no ones idea. On first instance bhabhi had feared of her husband's life on threatening by you. Second time she wanted you to know that she had come to know that at least he is alive and location, she even wanted to know about his mistakes. But I by chance came to know about it. I too was worried of his disappearance without informing anybody. Our parents were also worried even after bhabhi told them that he has gone on business purpose. All of us know about his personality, he is very sober and fearful person. Unless some financial problem he would have never dared to such thing in his life.

She was still in my arms, finally she raised her face to look into my eyes. She was weeping her tears had made my shirt wet. I wiped her tears and assured her that I will not take bad step against him without informing you. But convince him to apology is his own job.

She gave light peck on my cheeks and assured me that within couple of days I will receive his confession.

Then make it a point both of sister-in-laws are present at that time. So, that you also will come to know the fact. I patted her back before we separated. She was happy for convincing me and I was happy to reduce their tension.

Within some three four days we had meeting at the same place. Infact I wanted to go their home but due to presence of their parents they preferred same place.

Daas confessed his activities, all were right as he needed money for education and for treatment of aged persons. He hadn't made any money. I said it's not possible looking at the money you lifted, you must have invested somewhere else, and you are not disclosing. If you are clean by heart I can help you. Otherwise I will give all details in family, there onwards I am not responsible for consequences. There after I will have to obey as they say. Please note that nobody is aware of the things except me. If aunty comes to know she will kick off you from firm and later it may harm you in all probabilities.

Daas opened his mouth at last that he had purchased two acres land near to highway, long back. But because of the litigations and some rowdy people have purchased adjacent land so he has as good as lost it. I swear that no other investment apart from this. If you found anything, you can punish me to any extent or you can kill me. He gave all details of land. It was at through away price, I thought if I make plots and sell them I will get good returns and I can pay back all the amount. Thinking this way I borrowed money and made deal.

I didn't consult anybody as I thought it was once a lifetime opportunity and bought it. I had to pay back debts so I started misappropriating and it was inevitable then.

Later I came to know that it is under litigation, by the time I had paid entire amount. The same fellow had cheated B-I-L 's father also. He has dumped fifteen acres from the same land. Prem's father tried to settle the matter but was of no use. I too fell in the same ditch. I knew story but was not aware it was the same person and land. If I had seek advice of Prem he would have told me. I was a fool to cheat and buy land.

Please do something to save me. I don't have any other source to pay back. What I have all is my salary and so many dependents including aged parents. The only source I have is to die.

I consoled him, we shall find out what best we can do. I can't let you escape from your crime.

Don't think of committing suicide but wait, to find some solution.

For the time being recovery from this fellow is impossible, I remembered Vidya had given me some hint that she is thinking in a different way. So, I let them go.

Next day I received call from Vidya to meet at same place. I took her to room, I asked what she had thought and why she asked me to keep quite previous day.

She asked for fag, I show her where it is. She took and lit it, by then I removed my shirt. She handed me cig after couple of puffs. She too took off her kamiz, she was wearing slip and bra inside. I didn't mind her removing dress and I was not interested in it.

Casually my eyes traveled to her body. She is wearing a thin slip which was almost see through, inside was a flower bra again partially transparent. She was least shy to sit like that before me. She shifted beside me to smoke. We had chit chatting on some subject while we finished smoking.

I asked her what she had thought.

She said till now it's not concrete one but I can say at least to some extent it may help. Shahil as you know I am engaged to a software engineer his salary is in lakhs, he is from middle class family.

So what he has to do in this affair, I interrupted. She asked me to be cool till she finishes. As I have stated he is from middle class family, he knows hurdles of life. He is very sober person having high aim and achieving capacity. In his previous visit I have noted his way of life. His approaches are very clean and he has no bad habits. His living is very simple as he is of simple living and high thinking type. He must have saved lot of money till now.

Me – so?

He asked me if I have any financial problem for studies. I said nothing as I was not aware of this problem. Now I am thinking to ask for his help.

Me - are you mad? What are you going to say him. Are going to tell that your brother has cheated their master and they have come to know about it and are demanding to refund. If he comes to know your family background, I will tell you he is going to break marriage.

You think you are going to get away by disclosing. Always you have to think in positive way, and you have think at least ten steps ahead. You have to be very cautious in such matters. Don't ever think of telling either him or anybody. Its known to you three and myself. It should not be leaked to any other person.

We can think of long-term repayment and not to hurry. As I know your family conditions then only I asked your brother to re join otherwise I was having him for cheating. He could ask or request for financial help. B-I-L would have considered it and could have given as loan. Cheating is something nobody tolerates.

You can do one thing, complete education and before marriage you can tell your hubby that you have financial problems due to education expenses and for your father treatment you had to raise loan, which your brother can't meet with his salary alone so, if you can join some service and remit part of salary to loan account, he may agree. Never ever take hasty steps and spoil the relation or faith on you people.

She appreciated my foresight and hugged me.

In fact I wanted to tell him last night only, as I could not get time alone, I didn't speak to him. As you think it's dangerous to tell him. What you have suggest is most appealing, always I can tell this theory of loan and repayment, he will be convinced and I think he will mind helping my parents. Thanks Shahil, I would have spoiled the best relation I ever could get. She broke into tears. I took her into my arms and consoled her.

She broke into cries louder and hugged me tightly. I left her to cry for some time while I was soothing her, caressed her back it felt I am caressing her nude body. She was pressing her body to me by side. Her both balls were crushed in between us.

They are much bigger than Shwana's and of course smaller than SIS's. But very firm, hard like cricket balls. For the first time I was getting aroused by this girl. Last time she had hugged me for several minutes, I had no sex feelings, but today I felt it. May be because we were half naked. I was total topless and she was half. This skin to skin contact may have induced heat in me. I don't know how she felt but I controlled myself not to let her know.

doindia
doindia
328 Followers
12