Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 16

Story Info
Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL.
10.5k words
4.44
57.2k
39

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doindia
doindia
328 Followers

Indian Brother trying to help SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL, & SIL

Indian Incest, Indian GAY Incest,

Indian Brother-SIS, BIL, Sis's MIL & more......

Indian Incest Sis's MIL, SIL Lesbian act

*

Friendship with Joel increased since from his family visit to ours and his mom was sending message through Joel to visit his home and I was neglecting them. The only reason is his sister Kamila. Once his mom asked my mom to send me with Joel and mom was after me to go.

At last I agreed and accompanied him. His mom aunt Seema welcomed me and was happy to see me. Many times Joel used to take help in studies from me. Though I had little spare time but see to it that I gave advises to him. His mother was aware of it and happy that I being useful to his son in many ways.

We chatted for some time and asked her why she had called me. She said nothing in particular but wanted me to visit her house whenever I am free. And told not to bother about her daughter. That day uncle also came for lunch and they forced me to have lunch with them. It was no problem, I told sister not to wait for me as I am having food with them.

We had good chat uncle was also free for some time he enquired about my studies and business. He was happy that at last I came to their house and warned me strictly to visit them often. I agreed though I was not interested but to give respect to elders I accepted. That day luckily Kamila didn't appear so there was no embarrassing situation.

Since that day I started visiting them once in a while. Aunt was happy and she used to talk a lot with me nothing in particular, but I liked her company. She used to invite me whenever there was special dish and she used inform Mona aunt to send me for food. By now she had learnt about my likes and dislikes.

Somehow, the things were going smooth. Even if Kamila was there I learnt how to avoid her and neglect. She was getting frustrated to my behavior but I gave no heal to her. Couple of times she tried to pull my leg in their home but every time her mother warned her to behave herself.

Once her mom was in kitchen she said interested in Free food. -[coming here for free dish]

I replied back if dish is delicious whether paid or free anybody will interested, but I don't like stale food or with bad taste. I hate that taste even if it is good for many.

She understood I meant about her only instead of food. She got angry but before she retorted back her mom appeared and Kamila took her plate and stormed from dining hall murmuring something.

Though aunt called she didn't turn up and went to kitchen and she ate there it'self. Aunt smelled that something went between us. She enquired me raising her eyebrow.

I briefed her and said she wanted to insult me but I replied her back so she got angry.

Aunt said she is always like that only, she comments something and if it's replied she will not tolerate.

She asked me not to hesitate in replying.

Don't worry we will not feel bad for that.

We too want her to be tamed but as she was first female child in my hubby's house as her father has no sisters and his uncle also had no females. On excess love she was showered from all family members she is spoiled.

Whenever I tried to teach her lesson or scold her all apposed me to spoil her. Since her child hood she became adamant. Now she has gone beyond tolerance. Her father too knows about it but for not hurting her he is keeping quite.

Sometimes he too advises but she accepts in his presence and forgets immediately. So, she has become pain in the ass.

Aunt didn't forget me to feed me well as it was my favorite food. I too neglected our conversation and thinking that I paid her in her own coin.

But in college things didn't change always she was in search for any reason to insult me and I was never behind to use all the chances I get to pay her back. Nowadays I started visiting their house when she was in house and wait for right moment to fire her.

Though Joel used to be there he could not understand what we were saying to each other as it was a cold war and most of the time indirect speeches. Sometimes he used to ask me why his sister gets furious at me and when you reply her of something why her face reddens. This went on for several days and she will be saying or acting some or other nasty things to me and I was giving her proper replies.

Once in evening I was at her house and aunt offered tea, I said all ready I had twice one on regular quota and another with guest so refused but aunty was reluctant and said how can you go without taking anything. At least have some milk.

A agreed for it, now Kamila also joined.

Aunty gave tea to her both children and milk for me. When aunt was away Kamila teased me child is drinking milk.

I retorted yes child is fed with milk but don't hope to feed me with your milk as this child drinks only good milk.

So, never try to feed me with your milk. Her face became red and she said you idiot and left the place as she could not raise her voice.

Once I had been to her house in evening on aunt's call and Kamila was nowhere to be seen. When our talks were over and I wanted to leave house after tea. I was almost at door to go out aunt called me on remembering something and asked me to come on following Wednesday with family for Joel's birthday.

I said ok and turned to leave then I heard thudding sound at doorstep.

All of us ran to door to find their female servant had fallen from steps and rolled to veranda. Me and aunt ran to raise her aunt too slipped on doorstep and was above to fall. Luckily I caught hold of her and saved from falling.

Then I noticed something sticky material on which servant slipped and even aunt was above to fall. I gave no thinking on that matter and headed towards servant and helped her to get up. Poor lady was hurt and there was bleeding from couple of places. Immediately a brought auto and sent Joel with her to take care.

Aunty called her family doctor and informed about the situation. As there were no more servants I rushed to the place to clean. Aunty was protesting but I found a cleaning cloth near door and wiped clean with it and moved to other side of steps to through cloth, I noticed white substance and on keen observation I found it to be ladies hanky and went inside after throwing cloth. I washed my hands and aunty said thanks for saving her from falling. If you were not there Joel had to carry two patients.

I too would have hurt even more than servant as I was running and impact could be more than her. She hugged me and thanked me again. By the way what was that she asked, I said it's some lube oil discarded from vehicle. She was astonished to know what it was and murmured for herself how in the world such thing fell there.

I was in hurry to go back as it was already late. So, I hurried out and was cautious while crossing that place, though I had wiped with cloth but still it may be slippery. I headed to shop. On the way I remembered the hanky and started thinking about its presence there and why such lube oil had fallen on doorstep.

I could not come to any conclusion but found some fishy here. On reaching to shop I became busy and forgot the subject. Next day was Sunday so no college and I went to shop straight.

Next day at college I was sitting on my place and bunch of girls came and headed for their seats. Then I smelt some known perfume and on thinking a lot I remembered both were same on hanky and now I felt.

All of a sudden my brain started working in high speed and wanted to investigate whose scent it could be. Later that day I confirmed it was none other than Kamila.

So, added two plus two. Lube incidence was must be of Kamila, she must have poured oil there, and little oil must have stick to her hand, she might be wiped her hand with hanky and threw it there.

Same evening I went to their house and inspected. I was right, I found a half-filled lube could may be their official vehicle had oil change and driver might have left discarded oilcan there. She must have poured from it and threw can behind rose bush and wiped clean her hand and threw her hanky.

This was the silliest mistake she had done. Otherwise it would have been difficult to catch her. I collected hanky wrapped it in paper and pocketed it.

Why will she do it was question again and I came to conclusion that she had planned it for me and after pouring oil she must have fled or hid somewhere but their servant became victim of this cruel plan.

Even her mother also would be victim. Aunt had saved me calling me back and I had saved her by holding her.

I had not thought that she would go to such extent. I decided to teach her lesson and was in hunt to pay proper or perfect reply for what she had planned.

Once I got some idea. Once I was sitting in her house and her mom said she would be going temple and wait till I return.

I offered her to take on my bike but she refused as she was not going alone but with neighbor ladies in company.

So, I had to wait then this devil made entry into her house and when she saw me and enquired about her mom. I said she has gone to temple and Joel was not in hall, she started shouting at me and threatened me to tell her father that I misbehaved with her.

I said no problem and go-ahead & he knows me better than you. He will never believe you at least on such matter.

Be careful with me, I know all the tricks you are playing for me and if I mind I can disturb your whole life.

She said my foot I am capable of looking after me and I don't have any fear. You try anything on me and be sure that you yourself in soup. Challenge?

challenge.

If you misbehave with in future I will destroy your future.

She -- are you going to rape me. Try it I will kick your balls and smash them. I am not of fearing girl. I know karate I can make any one sleep in two kicks.

Me -- don't worry baby it's not my style. Forget rape even if you offer yourself to me I won't even touch you. If I disrobe you only I can see you nude but I will make entire world see you nude.

She -- threatening me, the brave girl. Suppose you threaten me again I will see to it that you will pay for it and got up as if to fight.

Me -- cool down baby, I am also man I know how to tame the shrewd.

Before coming here we used to agriculture and I have handled most adamant cows and bulls. After all you are an leaf in tree.

She -- you might be having experience with bulls and buffalos.

I am tigress mind it.

Me -- whatever you may be, make sure that you are no match to me. Stop all this bullshit I am not in mood to fight with helpless girl. If you were male by now I would blown on your face and made you to collect the lost teeth and count them.

She -- at least give a try.

Me -- forget it. But there are two information for you. One is good and nice another is horrible.

She -- I don't care for your information. You need not tell me anything.

Me -- no problem. I am giving a opportunity to hear if don't hear no problem for me but you should not tell that why I didn't tell. Then once the damage is done no going back.

She -- ok tell, what it is.

Me -- which one you want to listen good or bad.

She -- start with good.

Me -- I have your photo and always I am keeping it with me and it's on my chest pocket near to my heart.

She -- you are keeping my photo means you have gone mad by my beauty. You are dreaming of me, just forget such hopes I am SKYbird for you.

Me - you are SKYbird?. You are most beautiful flower of parthenium weed.

She -- you are calling so but you are fascinated by me and that photo is indication of that.

Please mind that I will not leave even my shoes where you have kept my photo and that place is not eligible for that also.

Me -- are you going to listen for bad information.

She -- not interested, but when you have talked so much come on tell me.

Me -- it's your nude photo.

She -- just beyond impossible. Nobody on earth can me get my nude photo. Do you know I don't go to loo in college or any other public toilets.

Even any sort of spy cam can't get my nude photo. Stop this bullshit story and get lost. How dare you to try blackmailing me. Don't you know who I am and whose daughter. Forget such childish tricks and get-lost of my sight.

Or I may kill you. She was ferocious now.

Me -- ok baby, I wanted to give a chance to correct yourself. If you are not willing then just forget and ready to face consequence. Some of your friends who browse internet will give copy, then only you can believe what I had said. That too if you are convinced.

She -- so you are remixing my photo with some porn star.

I will not oppose for that because I will prove your art and see you rottening in jail for rest of your life. Please hurry up and I am interested in watching you with hand cuffs and being dragged like Kasab.

Me -- ok baby no problem with me. Many of college students and you past schoolmates are dying to see you naked.

Entire world will enjoy your what you call yourself beauty queen. Good-bye

She -- [looking at my confidence level.] Give me hint.

Me -- what hint, the only hint is you are nude in photo and people are desperate to see you in that new get up.

By then her brother came and we left place.

I didn't go their house for few days and when I went next we hardly got alone to speak. But after few visit's myself and Joel were sitting, she sent Joel out to market on some pretext and Joel was happy to get bike for a ride.

When he left place she opened her mouth you liar you wanted to threaten me with nothing in your hand. See I will just never bother for such things.

Me -- is it so, I wanted you to get some time to think on the matter and let you for compromise. Now I will not wait any more and let you face it.

She asked me do I have that right now.

I said yes, she again asked me give me hint.

I could see botheration in her eyes.

I said a mole on your body.

She asked me where it is.

I said go to room and stand naked before dressing mirror and watch your body and note where you have small black mole is there.

She had tough argument with me then Joel came back and I left. I could see she was getting emotional. Before leaving I said ten days time to think and left without waiting for reply.

My dear sisters delivery dates have come and we all are eagerly waiting for baby to arrive.

My episodes with B-I-L has become less nowadays.

He is more interested in hearing his baby's sound through his wife's bulged stomach. But me enjoying with aunty is almost regular. Twice a week I go to her room and sleep there. If she is in mood we fuck and if not I lie beside hugging her. It is like most understanding couple.

One-day sister called me to her room.

B-I-L was not there, we casually talked I hugged her and kissed her. She too responded I pressed her boobs and disrobed her. She protested as if I was going to fuck her. I cooled her and said, I want to feel you. She let me I made her nude and caressed her whole body, she was getting excited I took her boob in my palms and squeezed on squeezing a clear liquid came out. I collected it on finger and licked.

It tasted near like milk but not milk. It was first time I had seen her breast discharging. I pumped other breast also I god about two to five ml of clear liquid. I tasted it and put some into sister's mouth. She too tasted it. She was excited, I offered her fuck she said it's not possible for her but she accepted that she is horny.

I rolled her on her side and caressed her back. Licked her back and later her ass, when I poked my tongue into her pucker hole she shivered and place her hand on me and caressed. She said you made me horny, searched for my throbbing cock and squeezed and pumped it. Her erotic touch was driving me crazy. Shall try, I asked her for which she had mentally prepared but she objected falsely. You are always after pussies.

I didn't care about floral [pussies] and turned her to desired angle and laid behind her. Made her left leg straight she was on her left and pushed right leg to make it perpendicular, now I had access to her crotch. Without further foreplay I connected my ramrod to her hole and pushed it slowly. It had become tight due to non-usage of this passage. After exerting a little it made its way to enter into dark alley of my sister.

Took my own time to enter her snatch and stayed there for some time. When I was above to make movements, sister stopped and she said she wants to feel cock in her hole after a good gap and asked to lay still.

I caressed her smooth buttock and thighs then my hand reached her boobs, squeezed alternatively pinched her nipples. Raised my body to lick her armpit and her boobs till my cock lodged firmly in her tight cunt. She started moaning and she became restless then she asked me to pound. I started moving slow keeping her condition in my mind. I fucked her slow and sensuously. She didn't take much time to discharge.

Though she climaxed I was nowhere near to climax so I went on fucking her after second of her climax she complained of pain in her right thigh, which was bent, and she pulled herself to dislodge. I was in middle of the act and I was horny enough.

I begged her to bear for some more time but she assured me of blowjob. I accepted and rolled her on her back and went in 69, without putting any weight on her body. She sucked my bulb and caressed shaft. It was so sensual she being experienced and master of sucking. She licked my balls while playing with my hard rod.

I parted her oozing lips of vagina and poked my tongue. Pinched her clit she was moaning between lickings. She licked my entire shaft and then she took it into her mouth. Inch by inch it disappeared in her mouth. This was the play it ended after some ten minutes and we discharged almost same time in each other's mouth.

We hugged and slept for some time.

She went to bath and cleaned herself and I followed her. We were sitting on bed and chatting she said this will be last time till I delivery, so be patient till then. You didn't respond to my earlier comment.

Me -- I don't what you said.

She -- ok I will repeat, you are always after cunts.

Me -- I was shocked to hear this. My mind blocked, I was in hell of confusion. What she knows about me.

Recent one is Vidya and on pooja day she left from here and I followed her within few minutes and didn't turn up till late in evening that's night. So, she might have assumed but I was not sure. When she is saying cunts means what else she knows.

I felt ground below me has opened and I am sinking in it. Does she knows about fucking girls, which are almost immoral. I could not dare to look into her eyes. My heart started pounding and my face was bleached looking like ghost. I tried to smile but in vain.

She -- what happened to you. Why are you shivering?

Me - no nothing I pretended but fright was written all over my face.

She -- you know what I am saying.

Me -- I am not able to understand what you are saying. I am your innocent brother and you are un necessarily blaming me.

[I wanted to know, what she knows about me.]

She -- yeah you are my innocent brother who knows nothing in world. He does not sucking if finger is kept in mouth. You have impregnated your sister with innocence and have been humping your brother in law's ass. You are so naïve and innocent. Anybody can tell it on looking your face.

Till today I am not able to believe that so small boy looking childish has fucked her sister and brother-in-law and now ..............

Me -- why did you hang in middle. Complete the sentence. Come on tell me what you wanted to tell. Don't kill me keeping your doubts in your mind and assuming something.

doindia
doindia
328 Followers