Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She -- if you are pretending means either you want to be an Oscar winning actor or you are more than what you look. Let me come to the point.

How was your honeymoon at Kalyan.

Me -- when we have gone Kalyan, I haven't made any tour with you.

Where comes question of honeymoon. Please don't make joke at serious moment.

She -- of course I have never accompanied out of station anywhere. But I am not the only lady in the world. There are lots and lots. Come on open your mouth and accept what you did at Kalyan.

Me -- I was in confusion that, whether she is referring my first tour to Kalyan or second. Whether any of the dealers have told B-I-L that I was accompanied by a young and beautiful girl. I did a mistake to take her with me.

I never thought that someone would tell B-I-L. But B-I-L is not a person who reveals personal matters this way. I know he is very decent and even if he came to know he would tease me but not reveal in home. More I think more I was getting confused.

She -- don't you feel shame to bed with senior lady. That too who is related to you and is of mother's age and like mothers. How did you do it with such a noble lady and spoil her morally. You should not have done it.

You had already spoiled me and now playing with emotions of an good lady, you have become pervert.

Me -- SIS please don't blame me. Your case was different and you are the cause of it. I had detailed my relation with B-I-L and the circumstances and though I hated to be gay or partial gay. But to save you and your family I had to do it.

She -- why did you involve me in your dirty game.

I hadn't asked you to satisfy me. I had never said I am un happy and my husband does not satisfies me or any complaint about him in any respect.

Me -- of course not directly but even after requesting several times to leave us alone, and let us carry on what we are doing behind the curtain, you compelled us to do here in home. Taking false excuse like family prestige and some on learning about it and all bullshit.

She -- where do I come into picture, why did you start with me.

Me -- you asked us to perform in house only. You accepted me fucking your hubby's lund and made it an official program. You and your hubby made me enter your room and fuck very much in presence of you. You wanted to see and feel live show. You are pervert and you are calling me so.

She -- no, it wasn't my plan. Your B-I-L insisted. Plus when you had a young and beautiful girl was at your disposal why did you fall for old lady.

Me -- you should have opposed but you agreed to it. Means that you too had such feelings and you encouraged him rather discourage. You were also eying an handsome boy. You wanted to below an hard boy and get fucked nicely. It all happened because of you.

Before coming to your home, I was such a nice boy but you entered my life like Fairy entering Young boy's life and made him open his third world.

She -- so you opened your third eye. Is it situated on your cock let me see it. She put her hand on my loin.

The air became light and I almost lost tension at once. She was smiling at me.

She continued, I know what happened with me now tell me how you started with my mother-in-law.

I detailed everything not leaving smallest things. I explained right from phone call from aunt's sister to how I fucked her and later semi honeymoon and all. I asked how you came to know.

She -- other day I found your undies at her room, it was confirmation.

Me -- then why did you assume from Kalyan particularly. Before and after that we have traveled.

She -- on return from Kalyan I found significant changes in her and her behavior. She had undergone beautician treatment. She was little worried, whether anyone had come to know or doubted her. She used to be little shy when she spoke with you. On other hand you were more open to her.

I saw you pulling saree end may be playfully but she took so lightly but once bit frightened and looked at my response. I acted like had take it normal. I had seen you sneaking in her room and I found your door to us locked many times.

I had never got any material evidence but for the other day. I was never interested to catch you red handed. I was sure of relation with her but I never exhibited but today by slip of tongue it came out.

Me -- you were jealous so you said it.

She -- no baba I am not jealous but happy that she finds her solution in you. She is young enough to enjoy her life. But bad fate she lost her hubby very early. No one should be in her state. I am proud my family stud is providing service to her also. Do you have any other girls in contact.

Me -- why do you ask. Suppose if I have are you trying to stop gap arrangement for your hubby.

She - you silly ,naughty!!!! and slapped lightly on my face. A monkey spoils whole garden.

Me -- why did you call me family stud.

She -- already you have fucked 75% of family. That's B-I-L, me and mother in law. Is it not sufficient to be called family stud. Or are you going to accept it after involving Pamelea too. Who is only left out.

Me -- what if I fuck her too.

She -- oh no baba let her alone. She is too young for this and she has to study a lot. Are you eyeing her.

Me -- no, I have never dreamt about her. I had dreamt about you, when I felt your nude body and saw you full naked. But for you I was never after anybody

[what a lie. I was fucking whole lot of girls who are related to me. Opened several cherries].

First of all she is not close to me.

When I have you and aunty what is necessary of her. I hugged her and ended most erotic conversation. Again I was in mood but could not help myself. When she saw my monster she pushed me off the bed and said now quit room or you will force me.

Me -- ok SIS I will go to aunty. I have her pussy ever ready for me. Unlike yours which is closed for entry for good part of year.

She -- it's good that she is sterile now otherwise you could have impregnated both saas and bahu. If in such case what would be relation of both kids. Yah such idea got struck to me.

Please solve this puzzle and let me know the relation to each other as I am not sure whose baby it's for my sis. If both are mine they would brothers or brother in laws or nephew and uncle and so on. I request you to solve this as it is eating my brain.............................

As usual I went to Joel's house. I met aunt and had gup shup.

Aunty went to kitchen and this bitch appeared, she straight away came to me and said

hello enemy,

hi Devil, I replied.

It was the first time she spoke the moment she saw me. She asked for details of photo but I wanted to torture her so I denied to give any hint. She persuaded me to give at least hint I was not disclosing anything to her.

She started abusing me.

I was sitting on sofa and she had occupied opposite seat. She acted like becoming soft and again pleaded me, now she got up from her chair and came near to me and made dim face as if she was above to cry but all of a sudden she sprang towards me and ripped my shirt.

As I had told that I am carrying her photo inside my shirt, she wanted to grab it seems but I too reacted fast enough but by then my shirt was torn couple of buttons were ripped. I pushed her back she went reeling on ground.

I wanted to smack her face but it was against my ethics and I shout her with bad words. You can't win with such dramas. I will see that highest damage is done.

Other day I escaped from falling in short seconds, otherwise I was to lay in hospital with broken limb like your maid.

She - why are you blaming falling of maid. What I am to do with it.

Me -- lady dragon what do you think, if cat drinks milk closing its own eyes and no one has seen it. There are people who can clearly see in darkness also.

I know what and why you did it.

That day you were waiting at door for me to come out and poured lube on steps and made it slippery. You wanted me to fall and break my leg. But aunty called me so I went inside and poor maid fell and broke her leg.

She -- it's false, you are unnecessarily blaming me. Can you prove it.

Me -- wait a minute and ran to bike and brought a packet.

Opened it to show her oil-stained hanky. It's yours and there is oil stain on it, which has clear fingerprints of yours. If you want me to confirm we shall get it tested by forensic people. Her face bleached and she started fumbling for words.

I said for your foolishness your father have to bear medical bill of maid plus I have instigated her to claim for damages. Because of your family negligence or purposeful act of your has made her suffer and lose her wages plus permanent damage to her.

Her husband is also forced to leave his job to look after her. You will have to pay for damages of both husband and wife. It will amount to lacks. Bear it, your father is not corrupt, and he hasn't more money than what he earns legitimately.

He may have to raise loan for settling claims and it may cause you lot of trouble. I will provide all clues and material evidence and I will ask them to book case of attempt murder. So, you also will be behind bars. [I was just threatening her. This has nothing to do with attempt of murder.]

She was scared and immediately admitted and requested me not to talk about this with anyone.

Me -- first I will discuss with them and later your dad.

I want to see how honest he with his duty is. I want to know whether he will arrest his daughter and show to world that he is firm with his ethics and he spares no one so all the criminals will be alert and overnight he will be famous man in department and public.

Aunty entered into house and was happy to see us together.

She looked at her daughter's worried face as she hadn't yet recovered from my bomb. She enquired what the matter is and why your face become yellow.

I interfered, she is unable to catch couple of subjects and hasn't done well in tests. She is frightened that she may fail. I think she is correct as she does not think in advance and repents on her acts later, which become irreparable later. I looked at her face smiling.

How about you beta she asked me.

I said I am master in those subjects. Whenever I touch them I hit bull's eye. I score out of out every time.

Aunt wasn't aware of what I am talking. She ordered her daughter to take advise from me hence forth and requested me for combined studies. I said I can't study with such a devil, I don't want her company, with her I am lose myself and become like her.

Generally I don't do combined study but combined ............ but in her case I don't want to.

I hanged both sentences but innocent aunty took it as study and ordered her daughter to take me into her room and take solution for her problems.

If I find fighting with him I will kill you. Your father has spoiled you by excess love. Now onwards you are supposed to follow his words, even if she asked me to wait for tea after confirming that her daughter hasn't offered. Other people offer me without asking for it, but you devil you don't even think of offering to me.

I followed aunt to kitchen and had tea chatting with her. On way back I said another week time for you to think. I don't expect you to surrender because I want you to suffer and I want to enjoy it though I am not sadistic but in your case may be I am.

Shwana was insisting to have sex, as I was bit busy I avoided for two days.

She got angry at me and came to shop and pulled me out saying some pretext to her dad, who in turn advised me not hurt her emotions, go and fulfill her desire.

I could not imagine what she had said to her father. His words meant what she had desired of but he was innocent and he didn't know, what for she was dragging me.

I don't know if he comes to know that I am humping his daughters too. What may be his response. Sanya was waiting for us in some distance. I was really awestruck with guts of Shwana, who pulls me out of shop to get fucked in presence of whole lot.

I silently accompanied with them. It was more than a week since I fucked them last. They were cock hungry, I could not believe how everybody becomes addicted to cocks or cunts. It is true I get one or another cunt to fuck periodically. If I don't get any one aunt Mona will be there to satisfy me.

Whereas these others depend only on my rod, including their mother Sheela.

She is also insatiable with Kant. Now a days she finds time to fuck with me. Sometimes her husband only asks me to go their home. On coming back from his house he smiles at me knowingly that I humped his wife and satisfied her.

Shwana and Sanya were eager to have me. Once we entered Sanya strip teased, I don't know from where she learnt. May be effect of fashion TV, it is easily accessible by everyone now a days.

Shwana tore my clothes as if to rape me. Once we were nude both girls licked from each side. Sanya took my hard cock in her hand and started licking and Shwana started rimming me..

It was nice treat by young brunets. They started fighting for first chance to be fucked. Sanya said as she is younger one she should be first, Shwana said she introduced me and she wants to be first. It was hard to compromise them.

I asked Sanya whether she likes to be eaten she said very much.

I pulled Shwana under me and inserted my shaft into her and Sanya made face to be left out. I pulled her my side and made her bend on her knees and started licking her.

I started humping Shwana while eating her younger sister. It was becoming difficult to keep both contacts intact. Sanya might have realized it and she came above Shwana, raised her butt, and provided me her young pussy for eating while she kissed her elder sister. Shwana took hold of her younger sister tit's and kneaded them. When Shwana exploded I raised myself a bit and lined up with Sanya's twat.

Inserted in only two strokes. Sanya turned her face and asked whether I have become eligible for a nice fuck. See I have taken your entire tool only in two strokes. Shwana turned her side and she was licking both my moving shaft and stationary slit of her younger sister. Within few episodes and few pornos these are behaving like pros.

I took boobs of each girls in each hand and balanced myself and started engine. It was a nice threesome. Fucking girls is something. Of course they lag in breast department but their tight canals provide maximum friction leading maximum enjoyment. I alternated them. After one discharges other mounts me.

I took Sanya below me and rammed her while finger fucking her elder sis. It was more than forty minutes of fucking. These brats gave me no chance to recover. I increased speed and rigged her tight pussy when I was to discharge I announced them.

Shwana requested to hold it for some more time and she to is nearing to her own. I started fingering faster than before. First Shwana explode and followed by me last was Sanya. All fell in heap. I lay on my back Shwana by left side and Sanya over me.

We took rest for some time.

Sanya started stirring from above me. She started rubbing her pussy on my dead meat. I came to know that she is getting hot now, but Shwana was sleeping silently by placing her leg on mine.

Sanya didn't spare her sister also. She rolled her on her back and descended on her muff eating her sis. Shwana too woke up on the assault by her sister and smiled at her un satiable hunger. I pushed both girls to go on 69 as I wanted some more rest. I lit a cig.

Sanya looked at me and asked bro you smoke?

I opened my mouth to say something but Shwana frightened and nodded not to tell.

I said, yes I do occasionally.

She said it's not good for health don't smoke much and went on her business.

I didn't offer to Shwana but looked at both girls eating each other.

Sanya's round bun was above her sister, which invited my attraction. I went between her buttock caressed her and started licking her, she was responding to my rimming she shuddered and a gust came off her cunt soaking her sisters face. Shwana took this as chance she pushed her sister and me on my back. Straddled over me and descended on me. Another round of fucking started.

My visits to their house continued as usual. I never missed any chance to harass her. Once aunty took to her room and asked me to assist her in studies. I was not willing to go but aunt pulled me and took. It was my first entry into her room. It was nicely decorated by her own paintings.

So, clean and tidy all the things in her room had their own place. Bed done neatly and, it was sight to see, it reflected her taste in life. She has good collection of books from paper backs like parry massion, James hardly chase to Ludlum's borne identity, even books by Shakespeare's etc.

She has good authors ,even romantic novels by so many authors.

I took out few books to check whether she had maintained her own library or she has read them. I could see many notes in books describing what she liked out of it.

They were scribbled on paper pieces, nothing written on the book except her name and date of purchase made. Not even a single page is crumbled, they looked like she has brought the same day. When I was going through her library she tried to protest me from touching them. May be she was worried that I will spoil them or keep back disturbing the order she had kept.

I ignored her pushes but went through, checking her room. At last I commented in voluntarily that room is nicely maintained. It was my first appreciation I ever commented on her. Room didn't look like a spoiled kid of an police officer but looked like most studious student.

She said no need to compliment and get out of room. Silently came out of room. Aunty asked what happened I said nothing and came back.

On next visit aunty offered me juice I was sipping while chatting with her. Then Kamila entered hall. Aunty gave her a glass and was moving to kitchen.

Kamila sat opposite to me and placed her glass on table. I wanted to tease her, she hates juice, and she never likes her plates or glass to be touched by others while eating. If anyone touches her plate other than one who is serving she gets angry and she will leave food. I had all ready consumed half glass of juice and just to tease her, while she was speaking to her mom.

I poured some of juice into my glass and left half of her glass. When she took sip absent mindedly and was above to place her glass on table she observed her glass was half empty, and mine was full.

I closed my mouth and laughed as if I had exchanged glasses and made her drink my juice. She charged at me but changed her mind and ran to wash basin and poked I finger in her mouth and vomited what she had consumed. On this sound aunty ran into dining hall and enquired her daughter about any problem with juice.

She said not juice but problem with indicated to me and again vomited.

Aunty asked me what I did. I said nothing, juice is very tasty so I poured some from her glass and I really don't know what is wrong with her or me.

Is it a crime to take some more of juice. By then she understood situation and smiled at me, you should not have poured without her notice. She has misunderstood and vomited.

When Kamila heard what I said she was bit relieved but she came to know my plight and at the same time she became angry and left dining hall with sad face of losing another battle. Aunty too came to know why I did it.

You smart boy don't tease her much. All ready she does not like you and you are making gap wider than closing it. That's the reason I asked my daughter to take guidance from you as to make you closer and forget your animosity or whatever it is.

I changed the subject and we chatted for some time and parted from them. Till my departure Kamila didn't show her face. Things went on like this and we were into cold fight with each other. Sometimes she won with her teasing and sometimes I won.