Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever she won she was happy and tried to show her family what she did to me. But in my success I didn't exhibit as I was the winner most of the times and left her family imagine what I did to her. Or I avoided aunt to know about the things as not to disappoint aunt.

My visits to her house continued as usual. Many times she avoided her entry while I was at them. I wanted to torture her as much as possible and take revenge for her acts. She must be repenting to make me her enemy rather than making friend. Most of members were my friends and literally had no enemy. She had observed in college and outside.

There was not a single soul who hated me. In fact most of class mates didn't like me to teased as per their opinion I was good boy. Once I was in sister room we were chatting B-I-L was also there. I started fondling her boobs covered by clothes unintentionally.

She was getting aroused and she knew that I am an expert in arousing and later I will take advantage of it and go for a fuck. So, she removed my hands off her breasts a couple of times and I was back at it. She pushed me on my back and pretended like kissing me but instead she hissed in my ear to go to her MIL's room and fuck her.

I can't take you at this condition, if I allow you your B-I-L will get into mood and he won't leave me. I am not in a condition to take either of you forget both of you. She kissed my cheeks and pushed me off the bed.

B-I-L asked what the whispers are. What you both bro and sister are planning. She is asking to make standby arrangement for fucking till she delivers and be ready for fuck, I said. Sister was annoyed by my answer and started beating me with false anger.

She warned never ever think of that. No more girls are to be involved in your life. The next is going to be your wife and none else. Though she knew that I am fucking her mother in law but pretended like she knew nothing. I turned to B-I-L and said.

See I have an ever ready orifice to receive my horny cock, that's your ass and you don't have any alternate arrangement. So, it's your problem and winked at my sister and left room straight away I entered into aunt's room.

She was getting ready to sleep. She wondered on my entry to her room.

She -- I thought you were going to spend night with your sis.

Me -- yes that was my plan. I wanted to sleep in their room but what to do she sent me here. I said by slip of tongue.

She -- what do you mean, she sent you here.

Me -- I changed my words and said what I did to my sister and considering her own condition she threw me out of her room.

Aunt was bit relaxed by my words and added does she have any doubt on us.

I said don't worry dear what will happen even if she comes to know about our relation. What can she do when she herself is fucking me though she is my own sis.

Aunt was astonished to hear my words.

Don't act like fool, it's not fare to be known to anyone. What they can do is different but it's not good to be known. What about my image in society. Don't let anyone know about our relation.

I said yes looking her as she was all ready tensed.

I didn't reveal that all ready my sister is aware of our fucking. I may say at the right moment, I thought. I pulled aunty on my lap but she didn't cooperate as her mood was disturbed. I knew how to arouse her and I was successful within few minutes.

I layed her on her right side and lay behind her and my hard dick was poking her asshole through her saree. She turned her head and kissed me on my mouth, now she was almost ready for the act, but still protested saying some other time but not now. I was in mood to fuck her as was already horny.

As she kissed, I pressed her blouse covered boobs. My right hand was below her neck and I inserted my fingers in her blouse and searched for her nipple.

On my touch it erected like small penis. I pinched it slowly she responded with low voice. Changed to another ball and pinched other nipple, she was aroused and un fastened her blouse hooks and now her boobs were in air as she was not wearing bra. Generally it is her practice to remove bra before sleeping.

She started moaning and became restless. She turned to my side and placed her boob on my mouth and I involuntarily opened my lips to suck it. When she was through one tit she offered another to suck. Within no time she pushed my shorts to reveal my hardness.

She got up and rode me by lifting her saree to her waist and descended on my pole to fit it into her oozing hole. It fit as if it belonged to it and my hole rod was trapped into her leaking cunt in three jerks. Once my shaft was lodged into her vagina she fell over me and started kissing me. She poked her tongue in my mouth and I started licking it like hungry baby.

When her hole was accustomed to my entrance she got on her knees and started moving slowly. Her blouse was still hanging to her side and her melons were hanging between it. I took one ball into my moth and played with another.

Some time I pressed nicely and some time pressed harder. She used to shout when I pressed hard and moaned when slow. She rode me till she climaxed and fell on me. I pulled her saree and petticoat to her waist and caressed buttocks played with them. I wet my finger and inserted it into her bung hole, she was still resting on me.

When my finger entered into her tight hole she spread her legs and made space to move my hand. She reminded me of not fucking her ass since almost fortnight and rolled from me. She lay on her stomach and raised her bun in air.

I quietly went behind her raised buttock applied some saliva and collected some juice from her cunt and coated my lund to lubricate it. As I lined up it with her ass hole she pushed back to eat my hard rod as if cock hungry. Slowly inserted my cock into her tight orifice inch by inch to fill her ass.

Once I was settled in her back hole I started fucking in slow rhythm. Hold her firmly by shoulder and took her hanging balloon through under arm. Squeezed it nicely and pinched nipple she was shouting loud with every stroke. I was getting worried by her noise, though she was enjoying the fuck. Others should not hear sound and suspect us.

I rammed her lund and I was fingering her cunt. She reached climax twice before I filled ass hole with my jism.

One day at Kamila's place I had been to their house. That day aunt insisted me to go to Kamila's room and assist in her studies, but I had no interest to go her room as it would spoil her relation, which was rotten and stinking already. But aunty pushed me to her room, I had nothing in my mind to do anything nonsense.

As I entered her room she looked at me and asked me to get out of her room. But I coolly sat on the chair beside her. She was studying,

I said look Kamila I don't have any interest coming over here but aunty pushed me here.

I am no more interested in quarrelling with you, I am fed up with it.

She -- is it another trick or you are sure that you have lost battle and came to compromise. Just accept it and leave the place. I will assure that hence forth I won't trouble you.

Its good gesture that you came to know about your capacity and came here.

Me -- I got angry, in fact I wanted all games to be stopped and keep relation normal just to please aunty. But here this girl was instigating me, so I got angry and snarled at her.

See baby there no question of defeat, just to keep aunty happy I wanted to stop, I know you are not only timid but a fool to conquer with me.

I got up from chair was above to leave room but she murmured something which I could not hear.

I got back again into room and shouted at her to speak clearly, if you say something in such a low voice it indicates that you are scared of me and my strength.

She took a bottle of body lotion and threw at me and started shouting. Unluckily the cap was not tightly closed, it came off to me spilling it's content at me.

Large amount on my face and some on my clothes, I wanted to smack her face, but lotion was drifting on my face, I went to attached bath and started washing, she was shouting not to use any of her toiletries.

I took soap and rubbed on my face, and started rinsing. When she saw me using her things she got wild and threw powder tin at me, I ducked and it went flying and hit her cabinet with jolt. This made sending all her shampoo bottles etc to ground. I was happy that she was destroying her things by her own hands. I came out of bath took her towel and started rubbing my face.

She came to snatch it but I turned other way so that she could not catch towel. She got wild on this and she raised her foot to kick me. By chance I saw it through dressing mirror and swiftly turned and caught her leg, which was coming at my side and raised it to bend at her knee.

She was above to fall down but I caught by her abdomen and pushed her leg back to her buttock. Now I was behind her and I was holding her firmly. It was beyond her capacity to get rid of me. I pulled her closer to me and shout in ear to stop such silly games with me, otherwise you are going to face worst times.

I remembered about her nude photo, which I had almost forgotten and reminded about it. Just within three or four days your friends are going to see you nude along with rest of the world. I raised my knee and tried to kick her bum by it.

She made some movement so my goal missed and her foot went between my legs and my knee smashed her side instead if her bum. Now our bodies were in shape of spoons. Her body was pasted to me. I was still holding her firm and my sleeping cock was touching her hard buttock.

I hold her bent leg between my thighs and freed my hand gave tight slap on her face. She was not expecting so she jerked her body by this my hand holding her stomach slipped but within fraction of seconds I gripped at her but my hand moved from her stomach to her chest.

Now my hand was between her both hard boobs. She was trying her level best to get lose but my grip was hard enough to not only smash her boobs but break her ribcage. It was the first time I was touching her. I hadn't touched even her hand forget her whole body.

I was feeling her entire back, when my hand fell on her boobs my rod got awakened within no time and it was searching some opening at her back and with slight adjustment it was lodged firmly between her tight ass cheeks. I was enjoying her feel. I was sure that it must be her male touch. I must be the first male for her.

She started struggling hard, but I took my own time to release her but only on her request I let her go with enough warning her that she is not great brave Jhansi Queen Lakshmibai. It will be better for her to quit physical fight with me. I too was becoming restless after her touch.

This had me hot this feeling I never had about her. Before letting her go I squeezed her ample breasts and I rubbed her both cheeks, till her cheeks became red like tomato. When I looked at her she was all red with fury or shy or some unknown sentiments. I again warned her about her photo. I wanted to harass her to the limit.

When I looked at her she was all red with fury or shy or some unknown sentiments. I again warned her about her photo. I wanted to harass her to the limit. Next visit's we had some argument again. At last she wanted to confirm whether I was just bullying her or really I had her photo, she asked for a clue.

I said small birth mark below her nipple.

She opened her mouth to ask something but I didn't care for her and left.

On next visit she was bit cool and when we were alone she asked for another clue. I said full of hairs never bothered to shave. She was totally depressed this time, she was about to cry. Aunty came into hall, Kamila just stormed out of the hall to her room.

My sister has delivered male boy Both are healthy. B-I-L insisted to deliver at City Hospital only as per him my place is small and we don't have much facilities there. On his insistence we had to agree and was decided to shift to our place after three or four days.

Our joy has no limit as it was an normal delivery without any complications. Sis shifted to my place I took her by B-I-L's car there also everybody is happy to see new born baby.

On coming back to town I went visiting Joel's house. Aunt and uncle were happy to listen about sister delivery. That day I took meal on insistence of aunty. It was sumptuous food.

Aunt served me more food so the meal became heavy. Uncle and aunt were about to go somewhere so they asked me to take rest there it's elf and I agreed for that as Mona aunty and Pamelea had gone to for my abcense of me to see baby. I went to Joel room with my books, studied for a while. I could not concentrate on studies due to heavy stomach.

I decide to have nap, I fell on bed and immediately slept. I was alone in room as Joel had gone somewhere. My sleep was disturbed by someone.

When I opened my eyes I saw Kamila, I tried to get up from bed and for my astonishment I found my hands and legs were tied to cot posts. I tried to sit but this bitch of a girl jumped on my chest and pinned me on bed. She started hitting my face with her clenched fists.

She was real hard girl. Her punches were giving lot of pain. I had not expected her to fight like this. But I was helpless I could groan or shout and could not do anything. I tried to push her from me by turning to side.

She sensed it and balanced herself and remained on me. Again she slapped my face. Now I applied all my strength to free my hands, luck was at my side one hand got freed. May be it was not tied properly as I got awake in time last limb was tied.

I pushed her a bit and before she hit me more I get free. Again she humped on me and pulled my hairs and was asking for her photo. I had no idea of showing it to her. But reflux action my hand went for books that were kept on centre table.

I took book and tried to hold it tight, she got the message and snatched it as she was sitting on my chest it was easy for her. I tried to grab it back she raised her hands over her body. All of a sudden she started showering kisses on my face. I held her tight and her chest was literally smashed on my chest.