Indian Incest: All Are Involved Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona: What is going on son?

Me: Look! Both of you, I want both of you to be with me at the same time.

Mona: But son. . .

Me: Don't bother. SIS knows about me and you. Don't you SIS?

Mona: I can't. It's too weird. She is my daughter in law. How can. . .

Me: Cut the crap. I am her brother! Nothing can be weirder but we are okay with it. Tell her SIS. . .

SIS: I don't know. . . Why suddenly you want both of us at the same time? You could have any of us anytime?

Me: I have many reasons. One of them is that what I have in plan for this family; I need everyone to be open to each other. You better make a compromise otherwise I tell you, this family is falling apart and I won't be able to do anything about it. . . .

They looked at each other. There was a little pause than Mona Spoke:

What do you want us to do?

Me: Here is the collection of some lesbian porn. Tonight you stay here, watch it and get accustomed to each other. Tomorrow when B-I-L is at shop and Pamela is at college, I'll take both of you.

I left the room and went to my room to sleep.

The Next day I dropped Pamela to college and went to visit Aunt Mona's hospital. I wanted to know her medical history. The doctor would never give me her medical history but I had figured out a plan. I was a simple plan. Bribe someone at the hospital. It worked perfectly. After I had her files with me I took them to another hospital. I showed it to another doctor and asked if Mona could ever be pregnant again. He told me that she had been sterilized after the birth of her last child. But the process was reversible by using fertility medicine. I had had them prescribed and went back home. I opened the door and found no one in the living room or kitchen. I went to SIS's room and found a delightful sight in front of me. SIS and Mona were naked. Mona was lying on the bed with her legs above her head and SIS was licking her pussy and asshole one by one. They barely looked at me to confirm it was me and then continued with their play. I got instantly hard and did not waste any time in getting naked.

I moved forward and took each of on woman's boobs in my hands. SIS took my cock in her mouth and Mona started kissing me. After sometime I told SIS to stop and let me enter her. SIS lied back with her legs over her head. Mona squatted over SIS's face and placed her pussy on SIS's mouth which she instantly began to lick. I inserted my dick in SIS's pussy slowly at first. But after only a few strokes, I began to accelerate. SIS was replying back my thrusts by moving her hips forward. Her pregnant belly was jumping like crazy with every thrust but it made the whole scene sexier. Mona was getting louder by the feeling of SIS's tongue in her pussy. I leaned forward and suck her boobs. It was too much for her to handle and she came with a bang. She collapsed on the bed on the side of SIS. I took out my dick of SIS and told that now it was Mona's turn. We resumed the previous position except that Mona was now enjoying my dick in her pussy while SIS was sitting on Mona's face. It did not take long for SIS to come. She collapsed on the bed too. I told her that I wanted her ass. So she immediately got into doggy position. Mona started to lick her asshole to make it lubricated. After she had enough saliva on the poop hole of SIS, she helped me put my dick into her ass. Boy I love asses as they are a lot tighter. I kept a steady pace in the beginning but soon I was going like a bullet train. My thrusts were encouraged by Mona's tongue in my ass. After almost 10 minutes, I shot my load deep into SIS's rectum. Mona did a very good job of cleaning her asshole of my cum. I was exhausted from the session. We lied on the bed for some time then I ordered them into the kitchen naked. We had lunch in the nude and then I gave Mona the fertility meds. She asked what they are for but I told her that I'll tell her later. Then I told them to get dressed as I got myself dressed and went to pick up Pamela.

Now I was ready to execute the next part of the plan. It took a couple of days for me to make up my mind but I had decided. It was Friday night. I had wanted the house to myself for this. I told Mona to take SIS to my parents' house for a week. They left Friday morning. Pamela was having her examination. A few days earlier she talked about having her friend over for studies. I gave her the idea that she should stay at college hostel for a few days because in this way she could be in touch with most of her classmates. I encouraged her to go and she took the bait. I took her to the girls' hostel in the evening with a bag pack of a week's clothes. I came home and prepared for the night. I shaved carefully and applied a generous amount of perfume on my body. That night when BIL came home, I had the mood of the house tuned to romantic, with some soft lights and music. He asked what is going on but I did not reply and kissed him on the mouth. He was first taken by surprise but he started kissing back soon. I moved my lips to his neck and started to unbutton his shirt. He was getting turned on and letting out moans but in between moans, he asked: "What is going on Sahil. Why suddenly so much interest in me?"

Me: Oh my dear BIL . . . . I've been such an ungrateful moron. . . You gave me everything. You let me in your business; you let me in your family. You even gave me the utmost pleasure of sleeping with my sister. . . . . But what did I give you in return? Just passionless sex? You deserve a lot better. You deserve my body and my heart. Please make love to me. . . . .

He: I don't know what to say. . . . .

Me: Don't say anything just take me whichever way you want. . . . .

It seemed that he just realized what he was being offered and his eyes lit up. He came on top of me as I lied down and kissed me deeply. I replied with equal passion and his body just seemed to be jolted by anticipation. He took no time undressing me and himself. Then he gently brought his cock to my mouth. I immediately began to suck it. It was not a bad feeling. But I pretended that it was the best thing to do for me in this world. He was hard as an Iron Rod. After I had it lubricated well enough, BIL took my hand and stood me up. Then he lied down on the couch with his dick pointing towards the ceiling. He instructed me to squat across him facing him. He gently placed his dick at my asshole and made a gentle push. He had wisely chosen the position for because now I could control and adjust his dick according to my comfort. I was nervous but I did not show it. I slowly sat down on his cock and let it slowly slide into me.

The threshold was breached. It hurt like hell but I kept my expressions as pain free as possible. I kept sliding down until my ass cheeks were touching his pubes. I rose up slightly and then sat down again. This time it was less painful then last time. So the next time I did it faster than the last time. Soon enough I could feel my body to get accustomed to the pain and I noticed that I was hopping up and down with good pace. BIL's expression was of utmost pleasure and satisfaction He was rising up to push his dick further with every thrust. BIL took ten minutes in there and then he busted what must be a bucketful of cum in my large intestine. He was wasted but very contented. I lied on top of him and began kissing him wildly. He was returning the kiss with equal vigor. I was rubbing my hard dick against his soft dick; which was making it stiff again. I then opened his legs wide and pushed them over his head making his asshole exposed. I gently kissed it and then began to lick it. My mind was saying that it was a repulsive thing to do and I could smell his turds but my body was adapting to what was needed to be done and I did not mind the taste or the smell.

When I had lubricated his asshole enough, I put my dick in with a single thrust. He was yelling with pleasure. I began to move in and out and he was yelling like being tortured but was encouraging me to go faster. I took my time and then emptied my balls in his ass. Then I leaned down and sucked out all my cum and kissed him with my cum drenched face. We shared the cum and swallowed it. By this time BIL was hard again. This time I offered my ass to him in doggy position. He lubed it by licking and then started to fuck me with ample speed. He suddenly stopped and took out his cock and offered it my mouth. I could see his cum from the previous time as well as something brown on the tip. But I did not cringe and sucked it as it was a treat to my taste buds. When his cock was clean he put it back in my ass. After sometime, he repeated his drill by taking his filthy cock back to my mouth, which I took again gladly. When the third time he did the same, he kept his cock in my mouth until he came. I swallowed all his money. It was saltier than mine, yet I was getting used to the taste. After that BIL lied on top of me exhausted. I was tired too. He placed his lips on my lips and went to sleep. I drifted to sleep after sometime too.

I woke up a couple of hours later. It was midnight and I found that BIL was sitting on the carpet beside me and affectionately looking at me. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. We were still both naked. My asshole was a little sore but I did not mention it to BIL. He affectionately placed his

Hands on my face held it like a true lover's face.

BIL: Oh my dear Sahil. I can't tell you how happy you've made me.

Me: Don't thank. You deserve everything of me and more. You are only thing keeping this family together. I was such a selfish jerk before. I should've been more helpful to you.

BIL: Look my dear. If you are doing this only because you think that you owe me then I don't think. . . . . .

Me: Don't be silly. I've realized in the past few days that how much you mean to the family and especially to me. I realized that your sadness makes us all sad, and your happiness makes us all happy. By keeping you happy I am making myself happy. And as far as sex is concerned, I admit that I only did it to make you happy as I was straight, but let me tell you that way you made me feel, I just might announce to be a bisexual. (Which of course was a plain lie but I must say the sex was not as bad as I used to think.)

BIL: Oh my dear. You have completed me. . . . . .

Saying this he hugged me and I could feel that he was teary eyed. I held his embrace, and we stayed

that way for a long time. I could feel BIL's Cock poking me in my stomach. I knelt down and started sucking it. He closed his eyes and started moaning as I licked his Lund hungrily. It wasn't long before his moans turned into grunts and he was pumping a splash of cum down my throat. I swallowed everything and then I kissed him as he calmed down from the intense orgasm. I needed to pee so I wanted to go to the bathroom but BIL stopped me and took my limp cock in his mouth and told me to pee!!

I was a little taken aback by the idea but I had already decided to let go of my inhibitions and do whatever BIL wanted. It was difficult to pee because my dick had gotten stiff but I pushed a little into his mouth. He swallowed it all and kept sucking my dick. I let go of some more and he swallowed that too. I was now getting a steadier stream but BIL did not let go of a single drop when I was finished, I felt my balls tightening and I had an intense orgasm. He swallowed my cum too. I was exhausted and told him to follow me to the bed. We went to his room and went to sleep naked in each other's embrace.

12