Indian Initiation

Story Info
Sharing sister's property.
3.7k words
4.23
202.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
705 Followers

The house was all a buzz and in a festive mood. Sheela was visiting her parent's house a month after her marriage. Sheela was the elder of the two daughters, who was married to Deepak. They had just returned from a fortnights honeymoon trip to Mysore.

The younger one, 18 year old Ritu, a beautiful young lass, was studying in her final year college. She was more excited than the other family members because she was eagerly waiting to query her beloved Didi Sheela of the honeymoon nights. The difference between the two sisters was just two years. They had had a very protected childhood and shared all their secrets and problems, that growing together brings about.

Adolescence brought about a special interest in their bodies and boys. They had watched each other grow with time and compared their vital statistics. Their choices were very compatible.

The search was on for a suitable match for Sheela, as she had completed her academics. Any talk of marriage created a flutter in her bosom. Like it is common with all girls, she had had her share of sex gossip, but the actual action was reserved for the wedding night.

She was now aware of her ripening body and became very particular about her figure. With her natural vitals being 36-24-36, she did not have to ponder about ways to further maintain her figure. In college boys went ga-ga over her, but she had not give them a hoot.

Many a times as they changed in their room, Ritu compared her sister's rounded and pointed breasts to her own breasts which were just right, but curving upward slightly at her nipples. They shared a common bedroom, which had a spacious loft, used by the two sisters for studying, and also to keep their other articles.

The day finally arrived when the boy was invited to see Sheela, who had a blush on her face, the whole morning. Ritu took pleasure in chiding her by making obvious but covert remarks, about what was to happen.

"Didi, are you ready for the...unhh, unhh? I am sure your beauty will sweep him off the floor?" Ritu carried on her banter. Sheela shooed her away, only to find her back at her side.

Deepak made a deep impression on Sheela. Tall, handsome with a virile body, - he looked like a hero from the film industry. He came from the neighbouring city, a couple of hours journey. He lost his heart immediately, when he set his eyes on Sheela and her lithe figure. All settled, the marriage took place within two weeks.

Ritu felt a pang of jealousy at Sheela's luck and an erotic shiver passed through her, looking at this handsome hunk. But keeping her sister's joy in mind she put such thoughts behind her, and busied herself in attending to Deepak, who was now her 'Jijajee'.

Sheela arrived one day to inform her parents that Deepak and she would be going for their honeymoon to South India and return after a fortnight. Ritu pulled her sister in the bedroom and showered her with a barrage of questions.

"Didi, how was the first night? What did Dipu Jiju do to you? How did it start? Was it painful?... please, please tell me." Ritu wanted to know everything, but Sheela was getting late.

"Ritu, it was heavenly, but you will have to wait till I return?' replied Sheela and went outside. " I will tell you when I return".

Ritu heard Deepak calling to her "Where is my beloved Sali? What should I get for you when we get back?"

"Get me yourself back... safely" she fumbled for words. Deepak gave her a quizzical smile and then they left.

Ritu's joy had doubled when she came to know that Sheela and Deepak would be staying with them for the next two days, before returning home. She noticed that Sheela had a glow on her face when they arrived. Deepak too looked satisfied. When he saw Ritu, he put out his arms to hug her. Like an automaton, she walked into his arms, to be warmly hugged. She realized that her breasts had flattened against his chest, and she loved the feeling. Deepak whispered in her ear that he felt nice this way. She blushed as she understood what he meant.

"What are the Jiju and Sali whispering?" queried the smiling Sheela. Ritu separated herself and went to help Sheela with her bags.

"Didi, I hope you remember your promise, after your return?" reminded Ritu. Sheela smiled and agreed.

"Your Jiju is a fantastic lover. He made my nights heavenly. We did not have sex on the first night..." Sheela informed Ritu.

"What? No sex on the first night? Why?" Ritu was shocked.

"No Ritu, we were very tired. Deepak wanted to have a go at me but we agreed that we should try to understand our bodies first." Sheela eyes sparkled as she narrated how she was fondled and her breasts massaged. She also told her that her Jiju introduced her to his 9 inch penis which was very broad. "I was scared of its size, but that night Deepak asked me just to hold & feel it. Ritu, I hope you too get a husband endowed with such a possession."

"What about your honeymoon? What happened. Didi, please tell me." Ritu could feel herself getting wet down below.

"Ritu, your Jiju could not wait for the night, after we reached the hotel. Hardly had we closed the door, he locked it and grabbed me. His kisses flowed from my lips to my breasts, through my salwar and came to a stop between my legs. The feeling was so erotic that my legs melted." Sheela was very specific in her narration. Ritu's hand had traveled to her breast, subconsciously, as she imagined herself fondled.

"I do not know when my salwar came loose, nor when Deepak undressed himself. I felt my hand on his penis, which had grown to a massive length, and was throbbing. My hand could not go around it. Deepak kissed me and suddenly I felt a shooting pain between my legs, and I knew that we had consummated our love, on the floor of the Hotel. After that, the pain disappeared and pleasure started. If only I could tell you how complete I felt." Sheela had closed her eyes and savoured her first actual sexual intercourse.

Ritu found her hand fondling her breast, and decided that she must see her Jiju's penis. She got her chance the next day.

Deepak was in the sitting room and Sheela had gone for a bath. Ritu was searching for something on the loft, hidden from below in the room. She heard Deepak entering the room, and heard him latching the door. Just then, Sheela came out of the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe, with a belt looped around her waist. She was surprised to see Deepak in the room and the door latched.

"Deepak, what are you doing?" she said in a mock fright, understanding his intentions "No, Deepu, not now..." But Jiju had sealed her lips with his. The towel dropped from Sheela's hand, as she tried to get away from Deepak.

Deepak held her hands behind her and pushed her on the bed. Sheela was trying her best to free herself, as he held her hands over her head. " Deepak, someone may come" she pleaded.

Ritu could not see her face but she could see her breasts & thighs. With one hand Deepak pulled the belt away and opened the bathrobe to display a fine set of legs and two white breasts, which she had always envied. What surprised her was that her vagina was hairless as though a razor had been to work. Her vagina looked as though carved from marble.

"No, Dipu, noo..." She pleaded softly, but Deepak was bent on having his way. Deepak then pulled down his shorts and his underwear, still holding on to Sheela, lying on the bed. Ritu gasped at the size of the rod that hung between his legs, which she could see clearly, hidden from their sight.

Sheela had lifted her legs and opened her thighs like an open book. Deepak then held his massive prick and targeted Sheela's hole. Ritu was not sure whether her Didi would be able to take it in her. She had always imagined the penis to be smaller.

As these thoughts crossed her mind, she saw the penis entering her Didi's vagina like a train entering a tunnel. Deepak had released her hands and turned his attention to Sheela's breasts, which he put to his mouth, whilst the other hand massaged her other breast. Her Didi's face was now visible, and she could see her eyes closed and her lips open in a smile. Deepak had now entered her completely and had impaled her on his tool. Then he started the see-saw motions, which increased in their speed, with subdued sounds of liquid being pumped.

Sheela had wrapped her legs around Jiju's waist and her hands were moving in his hair.

Ritu could not control her urge watching this erotic scenario, and pushed her hand under her skirt and pushed her finger in her cunt. She felt herself getting moist near her bush. The feeling lifted in to heaven.

Looking down, she found that Jiju had collapsed on her Didi, flattening her breasts and they were hungrily kissing. The penis was still inside her Didi. After sometime, they separated and she saw her Jiju's glistening penis, coming out of her Didi's cunt. The expression on her sister's face surely asked for more punishment. Her Didi then got up on the bed and put Deepak's penis in her mouth and sucked like a young child licking a lollypop. Jiju helped her by pushing his monster in her mouth and slipping it out. After that they stood up and kissed passionately, whilst Jiju kneaded her breasts. They went in the bath, washed themselves and went out, as though nothing happened.

Ritu had firmly decided that she had to experience her Jiju's massive prick and that there would be no other person than her Jiju to initiate her in to the world of fucking.

The next day Sheela had an appointment to visit a Beauty Saloon. "Ritu, I will be gone for a couple of hours, please take good care of Jiju. Don't trouble him" she called out.

"Didi, be rest assured that I will take the best care of Jiju. Don't worry. Take your own time." She retorted happily at the prospect of being alone with Deepak. Her parents had gone to visit a relative and would be back in the evening.

Deepak was in the sitting room, when Sheela left for her appointment. Ritu watched her disappearing down the lane, and turned her attention to her beloved Jiju. She had to make the best of these moments.

"Jiju," she purred to him, " I must say that you are an athletic lover".

Deepak was taken aback. He knew that Ritu had a soft corner for him, but this direct statement surprised him. He looked at her standing by the lazy bag, her cute breasts pushed out, with her nipples poking themselves against her braless blouse and her sleek legs protruding from a loose skirt which was much higher than her knees. The flimsy T-shirt had a message – Just Do It.

Her pose gave her a very sexy appeal. Something stirred between Deepak's legs, but he had to control. In a matter of fact tone, he asked " What do you mean? Has Sheela been glorifying me to you?

"Jiju, when I have seen you and Didi in action, why should I ask Didi. Jiju, I want you to initiate me to love making. I want you in me... NOW" she threatened playfully.

Though Deepak had wanted to crush her under him, from the beginning, Ritu's latest approach was a welcome happening. He walked towards her and ripped open her blouse, in the sitting room itself. A pair of breasts stared at him – braless. Her tits gave her a school kid look, which further turned Deepak on. Ritu, pleasantly surprised, tried to close the front but Deepak had fixed his mouth on her nipple and had held in his bite. The ferocity of his nibbling and that too in the sitting room itself, made her to shudder,- but she liked it.

"Jijuu, please can we go inside..." she muttered, fighting over the eroticism overtaking her. Deepak did not reply, but held her tit in his teeth and started walking backwards to the bedroom. Ritu was exhilarated. They went like that, with Ritu in tow, till they reached the battlefield – the Bed.

Deepak released her tit and sat on the bed. She stood between his spread out legs, with her blouse open, her boobs stiff, tits pointing straight ahead but the skirt untouched. He asked her to remove his shirt and elastic shorts. As she removed his shirt, he playfully took a bite at her breast as it came close. He also slid her torn T-shirt off her but asked her to keep her skirt on. She looked ravishing like a jungle beauty, with her dusky skin aglow, topless and her lower portion covered. As she removed his shorts, she found that the assault machine was in his underwear. He stood and slowly removed it.

What Ritu had seen from top of the loft, and what stood before her was massive. 'Did I bite more than I can chew?' She thought. She shivered, but at the same time she had reached a point of no return. Deepak sat down and asked her to fondle him down there. Slowly she bent down and put her hands on his penis, for the first time. The penis was hot and throbbing in her hands. She had difficulty controlling it due to its thickness. It reached her elbow.

She was now scared feeling the length and width of his penis. She was scared that it would rip her vagina. Besides the gossip, she had no experience of actual sex, other than seeing her sister being pumped yesterday.

Deepak slowly put his hand under her skirt and pulled down her panty, by grabbing in the front and pulling on her pubic hair. Ritu sighed. She had a wooly growth on it. He could feel her shivering in anticipation, as he had ventured where no man had yet gone. He slid his finger on the lips of her vagina and touched her clitoris by dipping his finger inside her. She moaned. She was hot and dripping wet down there. He pulled her down, pushed her mouth towards his prick, and directed his penis to her mouth.

Ritu had never thought that she would get to do this, though she had seen Sheela hungrily lapping at it. She set her lips on the red hood but kept her teeth clenched. Deepak realized that it was her first time, and lifting her head, kissed her. He sucked on her lips and slowly put his tongue into her mouth. Then he turned his attention to her pussy. He let the skirt remain, and went under it. The smell of her cunt was ethereal. He kissed her lower lips and inserted his tongue between them. She spread her legs, to accommodate him. An altogether different feeling was overtaking her from the inside. When Deepak nibbled her clitoris, she orgasmed over and over again. It was a completely new sensation and she did not want this feeling to end. She pressed against his mouth and he did justice to her.

Feeling weak in her legs she collapsed on Deepak, who lay her on her back, on the bed for the final assault.

"Are you scared, Ritu?" he asked, "You have the most wonderful cunt, even better than your Didi's." Ritu blushed at his compliment. She reached for his penis.

Deepak then sprawled over her. The feeling of being pressed under Deepak gave her more confidence. But she was apprehensive about whether his prick would be able to enter her without tearing her apart.

Deepak read her mind, kissed her and asked her to stand up. Still wearing her skirt, like a Roman gypsy she stood up. Deepak sat at the edge of the bed with his penis standing almost upright. He then asked Ritu to sit on his thighs, with her legs folded behind his back. As she sat on him, lifting her skirt up, he pointed the tip of his penis at her pussy entrance, which was well lubricated with her oils. The head slipped inside the pussy, but could not enter Ritu's depths. She cried out in pain and asked Deepak to stop and that they could continue later. It looked as though she had been pierced by a spear, the way the shaft of the penis was attached to her.

Deepak held her close without pushing any further and pulled her close. She was sitting on his thighs with the tip inside her, but with a gap in between them. Deepak kneaded her breasts with force and took one in the mouth. Ritu closed her eyes and sighed. The skirt fell over the penis in a design, hiding the point of entry.

Deepak waited for this opportunity and rolled her below him and at the same time pushed hard with all his strength. Ritu shrieked as the length of the penis forcibly slid into her, with a plopping sound. Her hymen had broken and she was completely filled. She cried and asked him to pull out, but Deepak held her tightly.

"No Deepak no, its paining... its ripping me apart" she yelled "I can't take it any longer". He did not move but just lay on her. She was sweating all over with Deepak moving his hands all over her body -smoothly, pressing her hard pointed breasts and kissing her trying to calm her down.

The pain of him entering her, made her gasp & shake her head from side to side, turning Deepak's libido to hyper. Her expression was heavenly. She tried to slide away but Deepak pinned her down. The pain began to subside. She could feel him all over inside her, tightly fitting the walls of her pussy.

Deepak now began to move in and out of her, slowly. "No, no, no, no,... Yes, yes, harder, harder" her moans increased. The rippling sensation in her body increased and she began moaning. Deepak increased his speed and rammed into her forcefully, her moans increased.

As she felt Deepak sliding into her again, she felt that his rod would come out through her mouth. She was experiencing ripple after ripple of orgasms. She tried to hold him down by crossing her legs over his buttocks, but he was stronger than her. She felt her bum being lifted from the bed and than it was rammed down, again and again.

She kissed Deepak over and over again. After hammering into her for over 20 minutes, Deepak felt himself coming. Her tight walls, the lubricated vagina and her moans were taking its toll. He stiffened and then a torrent of sperms shot into Ritu, who felt another tremor of orgasm coming through.

Deepak was still very rigid. " Ritu! Are you satisfied?" He asked.

"Please don't leave me. Take me one more time Jiju... my darling Jiju" whimpered Ritu.

Deepak did not break the posture and lifted one of her leg over his shoulder, making her back to face him. He now rolled her skirt over her head making her totally nude. His cock was still in her. He then made Ritu to go on her knees on the bed, and he stood behind her. Bending and holding her two boobs in her hands he commenced fucking her doggy style. Ritu bent her head to see between her dangling breasts that his thick prick going in and out of her, and then she slowly rose on her knees to kiss him. Deepak shot his load a second time as this action of Ritu

After sometime, Deepak sat down and pulled Ritu on his lap, with his cock still into her.

"See, you have taken all of me in you" he said proudly. " Are you on pills? If not I will keep your Didi's pills in the drawer and you take two of them today. We don't want any untoward thing to happen. Do we? And just for safety, take one every day, atleast till I am here. I don't think I want to lose any other opportunity to keep my beloved Saali happy."

"Jiju, I want you in me through out. Promise me that whenever you come with Didi, you will continue your lessons to me" she begged.

"With pleasure, now that I know the route and that you can accommodate me" Deepak assured her.

"Jiju, you have just proved - 'Sali adhi gharwali' that the 'sister-in-law is half a wife" She said.

After some time, they were tired and he pulled out of her. As he got up to wash, she called out.

"Jiju, wait. I have yet to finish" she held his prick and put it in her mouth. She sucked and licked as she had seen her Didi clean up after the job. Deepak was satisfied at this and returned her favour by licking her pussy clean. He told her that the next time he would shave her pussy for her like he does for her Didi.

He carried her to the bath and washed her clean, not before screwing her standing against the wall, her breasts pressed against his chest and the shower running at full. They then dressed up and came out to hear the doorbell. That was Sheela returning from the hairdressers.

"Didi, here take care of your property. I have taken good care of him in your absence. You can count on me to take care of him." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

sansar
sansar
705 Followers
12