Indian Married Couple Experiments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still continued to tease her... Smita held my head grabbing my hair... and pushed my head down... as I was making circles around her clit... Making her ache for her clit to be sucked, caressed, pressed. I hardened my tongue and pushed her clit really hard and started flicking it fast with the tip of my tongue... She was holding my head and bucking her hips up... and moaning... I could hear Avanti now... panting... and then crying out... "Aaah... fuck!!"

I saw Ani finger fucking her with his tongue working on her clit. Soon Avanti had her whole body convulse in pleasure... as she bucked... and shuddered... wrapping her legs around Ani's shoulders pulling his head harder into her cunt...

Before Smita could have her clitoral orgasm. I sat upright and inserted the head of my dick in Smita's cunt... which was really wet... and started playing with her clit with my thumb... with only the head of my dick inserted... She raised her hips and swayed them to try and get more of my penis in her... but I pulled back with only the head in... With my thumb moving over her clit in circles... I slowly inserted my dick completely... making her arch her back... with an open mouth that did not let out any sound...

As I started inserting and taking out the full length of my dick slowly from Smita's writhing body... I saw Ani entering Avanti too... Avanti opened her mouth wide... and let out a loud moan "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... "

Till now I was sure of Ani's dick being equal in size if not smaller than mine. I had not bothered to look at it but going by Avanti's reactions (and later her confirmation) it was clear that he was reaching deeper... where I had not been to...

I picked up pace... and was now thrusting and going balls deep into Smita's wet cunt... I now leaned down to go missionary with my legs still bent at the knees... Smita spread her legs... as I put my arms around her by raising her a little. I tightened my embrace as her breasts got squeezed against my hard chest... I started increasing the pace of my thrusts... with which the volume of Smita's sounds... her moans and soft cries also increased... She was feeling my back and shoulders... which were more muscular and wider than Ani's. She clenched my butts and starting pulling me deeper into her...

Finally, I came with a shattering orgasm and ejaculated loads of semen... As I lay spent with Smita in my arms... what was going on beside us got my full attention.

Avanti was being really pounded by Ani... and was breathless. Trying to catch some breath with an open mouth... She was biting her lower lip... clenching the bedsheet... Her blindfold was now removed... and she was looking straight into Ani's eyes...

It didnt look like she could take it if she was fucked any harder or faster than this... At that very moment, Ani increased it up a notch further... Avanti's moans now had become cries of pleasure with definitely some pain... Ani was ramming in... slapping Avanti's butts with his balls and thighs... as she lay there taking the pounding with legs raised and resting against Ani's wiry and muscular frame... Her cries were now more like wailing sounds... and she was closing her eyes and almost wincing every now and then...

She finally let out a cry "NOOOooooo... Ani... please... stop... "

Ani stopped and leaned down to plant a kiss on her lips... they started kissing passionately with tongues inside each other mouths... Avani had her legs wrapped around his butts and her arms wrapped around his shouders... He gently started rotating his butts... which made Avanti arch upwards... and let out a loud moan with lips together... "UMmmmmmmmmm... "

"Do you want me to start now? " Ani still breathing heavily said into Avanti's ear (loud enough for us to hear it lying on the same bed)... I was not sure if Avanti could take more pounding but I was surprised to see her nod...

Ani pulled back most of his dick... leaving only the head inside... He said sitting upright... "I want to hear you asking me to fuck you... please"

Avanti did not say anything... Ani started taking out his head slowly from Avanti's soaked and battered pussy and pushing it in slowly back again... and paused only an inch inside... Avanti moaned... and whimpered in disappointment.

"Say it Avanti... Say you want me to fuck you... " Ani said as he continued with the slow... cruel teasing...

Avanti gave up... and cried out loud... "Please fuck me Ani... "

On hearing it Ani started almost where he had left... Ramming Avanti... making her tits shake... which she then held in place with her hands... She was lying there being humped like mad... mouth gaping... eyes half open with eyeballs going under the eyelids... panting...

Her moans again turned into the cries... or wails that were rhythmically being broken by the brutal thrusts of the sex machine that this man was...

"Aaaa Aaaa Aaaa Aaaaa... "

Continuing his fucking... Ani leaned down and Avanti, who was till now clenching the bedsheet... clung on to him with both her legs and arms wrapped around his waist and shoulders. Probably hoping to slow him down... But he kept ramming her like a machine...

I noticed Smita also was looking at all this... seeing her sex God... who till now was giving this immense pleasure only to her... , give the same pleasure to another woman. Another woman who had mostly been only made love to... never fucked like this before...

Avanti by now had come many times... Ani finally came when he was all covered in sweat... and collapsed in the arms of my wife... Their breathing was still very very loud and filling up the room... After a while, we rolled over into the arms of each other's partners...

"Was it not the best sex you've ever had Avanti?" I asked, kissing her.

"Yes"... She said, with eyes closed and complete gratification on her face.

12