Indian Married Student Plugged

Story Info
Recently married, student gets plugged on birthday.
7.8k words
4.41
252.8k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
708 Followers

Teenage fantasies become realities after marriage. But the real feel of the pleasures comes at times, when you least expect it and when you have resigned to the fact that what you are feeling -- IS THE BEST.

I am Priyanka, "Pinku" to my friends, approaching 20 years of age, about 5.2 ft in height, shoulder length straight black hair and with a fair to bordering a dusky complexion. Being the only daughter in a family with a younger brother, I was given a free hand at my studies as well as sports, both in which I excelled.

As is the custom in India, as soon as I was 19, I was married off to a suitable young man, from a far off village, who to my luck was not very taller then me, well built and fair, with blue eyes. Dileep, 21 years of age, was a brilliant Management Consultant and was always invited on lecturing tours.

Being actively involved in field sports, during my college days, I had a slim yet a full figure. The only bone of contention, when I compared myself with my other girl friends, was my breasts- they were in fact not boobs but qualified as boobies. They resembled those of a sixteen year old -- small, handful and taut shaped, similar to two halved tennis balls placed slightly away from each other. Though I was not happy with them, my pleasures knew no bounds, when on the first night, before my virginal inaugural, Dileep was completely taken over by my boobies, and showered them with immense praises.

He held them, pressed them, tweaked the tip and then sucked them both. He literally gobbled them and they fitted in his mouth, perfectly. In fact the first orgasm of my married life happened then. During the entire first night, with his 6-7 inch long and a thick penis traveling furiously up & down my love hole, his primary attention was on my boobies.

About a month ago, that is just 10 months after our marriage, he got an offer in Australia to lecture at a giant management firm, and he accepted the offer. He would be able to visit only after a year, and only after a year could I accompany him there.

Every Indian girl is brought up strictly to respect traditions and to satisfy their husbands. Though we grabbed each other, at every opportune moment, it always happened when we were sure that no one was around. This was because we lived in a joint family with his old parents.

Coming back to his departure, - we were both very sad at this turn of events, but we had no choice. The job was paying much, much more than the best of best jobs here, - and we wanted to plan for our future.

The few nights before his departure, our bedroom was a battlefield. We would fuck till early morning, and sleep only because we were tired. Dileep called his penis "the flagpole". In the preceding period, we would take every opportunity to be alone and sex happened every time his flag was erect and both of us gave in to each others sexual urges, with no relation to time. We even tried it in the back seat of the car. We had never tried oral or anal sex.

Then the issue came about how I would spend my days, after he left. My father-in-law, who treated me like his own daughter, suggested that I could carry on my further studies at the University, if I wished. Dileep was very encouraging and he convinced me that it would keep me busy and also upgrade my academics. So it was decided that I would join the University. But there was one problem. The University was about 30 kms away, if the regular bus route was taken, as the bus first went to another village before reaching the destination. The other option was a narrow mud road over a hill, which was hardly used by people but the distance was just about 18 kms. To traverse on this route one had to have a two wheeler.

Again my father-in-law suggested that since I had a license to ride a scooter, we could buy one of the new models with a trusted engine. All said and done, Dileep got into high gear, with me in tow, and the admission formalities as well as purchase of the scooter was completed. Dileep was very particular about the seat, which he said must be soft broad and long, and which could be used to carry my mother or father-in-law. In fact he made me drive along this route 2-3 times. The only other thing on this route was that there were no houses for almost two thirds of the way. If there was a break down, then it would be difficult. But having a mobile I could contact my friends in emergencies.

The day arrived when Dileep left for his new job, and I was left alone with my in-laws. They, on their part, always tried their best to keep me happy, knowing the pangs of separation. Then the routine set in, - the morning breakfast, helping the mother-in-law in cooking or reading or watching TV.

After about a fortnight, my lectures began. I drove to the University and parked my new scooter in the parking lot. I felt odd that every other student looked at my youth, but were confused about the 'mangalsutra', the black beaded long necklace that every married lady wears as a sign of marriage. I would always wear it outside the blouse or shirt. But after a few days, we all got accustomed to each other.

In my class, we were about 7 girl students, and there were about 10 boys. The average age group was between 17 -- 19 years. But among us were two foreign students from Nigeria. Dark in complexion, thick lips, with shining teeth, short curly hair and with an extremely well built physique. With their height over 6 ft, they towered over all of us. I learnt that their names were Abe & Elu, and they were just 19 years old. My head reached near their shoulders. Being very shy in nature, they never spoke to us more than required. They were very good athletes and represented the University.

One day as I was proceeding home, I noticed that I crossed Abe & Elu, coming jogging in the opposite direction over a lonely stretch, donning their track suits. They waved to me and I reciprocated. I later found out that they would run cross country, on the hill slopes for their stamina, which was close to my road. In fact during the later days, we met a lot of times and once or twice I even stopped and had casual talks with them. I did not miss their gaze on my body, and this gave me thrills.

They say that an idle mind is the devil's workshop. I do not know when this thought entered my mind, when one day at home, I suddenly found myself considering a torrid session of fornication with one of these boys. What would their cocks be like? Were they having girl-friends? I had heard that Africans have very long 'flagpoles'. This and the now missing taste of sex with Dileep must have got into fantasizing.

I realized that I had become very wet between my legs, and this brought me back to reality. I yearned for Dileep & our nightly sessions and felt very depressed. This thought continued in my mind and I had goose pimples.

I could not help it and when I reached home, I masturbated using my fingers, followed by the handle of my hair brush. I visualized that the cock that was entering me was of Abe or Elu, and with this I had an orgasm. Then sleep took over.

As days passed, the monsoon season showed signs of commencing with light pre-monsoon showers. It was my birthday, and I had received Dileep's call in the morning to wish me. I had a glow on that day when I left for my classes. I wore a light pink coloured & loose cotton shirt, with a tini-winnie pink lacy bra, which covered only half my small tits, and instead of my regular salwar, I decided to wear a knee length loose ethnic Indian skirt and with matching leather slippers. I also had an ultra thin black panty, which I had especially bought and worn on our wedding night.

As I bowed down to wish my in-laws, before I left, they told me to drive slowly, and not to hurry up as the roads might be slippery. Every evening was getting cast with clouds and daylight faded early.

That day I gave a treat to a few of my close friends and also invited Abe & Elu to join us. They were very nice and we all enjoyed their company. I then noticed that Abe and Elu were furtively looking at my chest and my knees, when the skirt slid up, and murmur to each other. This peeping was a turn on for me and I got the familiar wet feeling between my legs.

I do not know what got into me and with an intention to tease them further, without my other girl friends knowledge or making it obvious, I widened and closed my thighs when they were taking glimpses. This made the skirt go up and down on my knees. I did not realise when Abe bent to pick up a fallen spoon, and was gazing straight between my thighs, at the hallowed grotto. I came out of the stupor, stood up and went to pay the bill. The birthday party was over.

Unfortunately that day I was forced to complete a project and needed references in the Library. I called to inform my in-laws about my delay in reaching home. They told me not to worry but to drive carefully. I got delayed.

As I started my scooter for the return journey, the skies growled, warning me about a impending shower. I did not even have a rain jacket or an umbrella. That day in my hurry I had forgotten to carry both these rain gears. I started my bike and took off. There was light but the cloudy skies gave it a dusky effect. The road seemed a little more-lonelier.

Covering a distance of hardly 2 kms on this lonely stretch, my heart lurched as there was a loud 'sput' sound and the scooter started to wobble. The inevitable had happened. My scooter had a puncture. Though I had a spare tyre, I would not be able to replace the punctured tyre without help. I had no choice. The options were to call for help on the mobile or take a risk and wait for a passer by.

Luckily it had not started to rain. Since I was under the open sky, I thought of wheeling the scooter under a tree, for shelter, in case it rained. By the time I had pushed it to the required location, due to the effort, I was covered in sweat. I did not realise that my thin cotton shirt had stuck to my body all along its contours.

Hopelessly looking around I decided to make an effort to get out the tools. Just then I heard voices and got relieved when I saw the familiar figures of Abe & Elu come jogging down the road, in their track suits, and carrying their sports bag with them. I waved out to them and they headed straight for me.

"Hey beautiful, what's the matter? What are you doing here?" Abe asked with concern.

"My tyre has got a puncture. I was hoping if you could help me out in replacing it." I pleaded.

"No problem. Your problem is our problem" they said in unison.

Whilst Elu opened the seat cover, got out the tools & spanners and Abe squatted down to survey how to remove the tyre. After getting the right spanner, he started to unwind the nuts. Elu had tilted the bike to facilitate Abe. I was standing towards the handle bar, and that was when I glanced between the spread legs of the squatted Abe, and I was confused. There was a huge bulge like a sports gear, a bottle or a stick in his pants where his prick was supposed to be. I casually glanced at Elu between his legs. The bulge was quite similar.

Was it what I was thinking it was? If so then their "flagpoles" must be huge. I shivered at the thought of getting pierced by one. My shiver was immediately noticed by Abe, who was the handsomer of the two.

"The wind is becoming chilly" he said, without looking from the work at hand. "Looks like it should rain within a short time".

Within a few moments, it started drizzling lightly. I went to the shelter of the tree, but the water drops falling from the leaves above, got my shirt wet. Abe & Elu had almost finished tightening the new tyre, but came under the tree for shelter from the drizzle. I was closely sandwiched between them. Though their warmth was comforting, I was a feeling awkward in this situation.

I realised that they were staring by my breasts, which had contoured along the sticking of the shirt to my chest. The areola, through the thin white material, seemed like two eyes peeping through my chest, just over my half bra. I blushed, and made a frail attempt to cover them, with my hands. A chill ran down my spine, thinking what they were thinking about me.

It was Abe, who put his hand on my shoulder and turned me towards him and said "Please don't mind me saying so, but you have a fantastic figure. You really turn us on". I was shocked. "In fact we wanted to we give you a Birthday present?"

"A birthday present....now? Here?" I was perplexed.

Before I could say anything further, I suddenly felt a pair of strong hands coming from behind me, - crossing over the front of my chest and firmly holding my tiny boobies -- the left with the right hand and the right one with his left hand. I realised that Elu had clasped me from behind in a vice like grip and pinned my hands to my sides. He pulled me to his broad chest, and I could feel a thick stick poking at my rear. The feeling was mixed -- that of fear and pleasure.

"Elu, what are you doing? Leave me immediately, or I will shout" I threatened.

"Please Pinku, please let us love you, please, please, please" he said in his heavily accented English. "You know that there is no one around so please". I realised the fact that even shouting at the top of my voice would be of no use.

As he was talking, his hands were moulding my tiny mounds in his broad hands. There was fire in my chest, as his fingers sought the nipples, which had become erect. I spread my feet to move away and stepped to the side. This was my mistake

It was then that I noticed that Abe was not standing where he was. As I looked down, he was sitting and had rolled & lifting my skirt up was staring directly at my panties, which were now open after I spread my legs. I closed my thighs.

"No, please.... I am a married woman. Please don't do this to me" I begged and pleaded and struggled to get away. I had tears flowing down my cheeks. This only pressed my boobs into Elu's hands, who again pressed me to his pole.

"Oh my, my ... look at this fluffy wonder here" Abe was appreciating my bushy growth. Till then he had not touched me. Suddenly he lunged forward and I felt his thick lips on my lower lips.

It was like a flash of lightening hitting me between the legs. I had never been kissed there before. Abe ground his face into my panty covered pussy, and I could feel his thick tongue repeatedly traveling in an upward movement to the top of the panty. The flimsy material of the panty was no help at all. His tongue sliding up & down along my pussy slit was creating a type of a pleasant revolution within me. Bolts of pleasurable shock were traveling from my lower lips to my brain.

All I could do was to move away from his face, but in turn Elu's prick was poking directly from the track suit covered pant into my skirt covered anus. Suddenly my skirt was unhooked and Abe let it fall down. I tried to hold it up by spreading my thighs, which in turn allowed Abe to bring his face in closer contact to my pussy. He said something to Elu, who lifted me up slightly and effortlessly, still hanging on to my tits, and sliding me up along his pole. The skirt was finally out.

Here I was caught between two husky Nigerians, with a flimsy wet shirt, no skirt and a see-through lacy panty. Abe moaned as he saw me this way.

"Pinku, your husband must be really missing you and this..." he said touching my pussy. I shivered.

"Abe, please stop this. We, in India, do not have sex with persons other than our husbands." I pleaded knowing fully well that it would have no effect.

"But, Pinku you mean to say that you are not missing him?" Abe asked.

Without realising I said that I did, - and then I realised my mistake. "Well we will give you what you are missing ... and more", he smiled.

Abe gain headed for my pussy; but this time he just held my panty in his teeth and started to bring it down. Though very erotic, I winched as he pulled my pubic hair along. I was terribly ashamed about this and tried to wriggle and shout. But all ,I could do was moan & whimper.

By this time he had my pink panties, down to my knees. The cool evening wind, and the light shower, felt nice on my open pussy. I tried closing my legs to stop him from removing them. He then used his hands to pull it down. Lifted my feet and out it was. He held it to his nose and then slipped them into his track pant pocket.

A feeling of helplessness took over me, as I knew my shouts would not be heard, and these two hunks were so sexually aroused by me, that they would finally have their way.

Though my body was accepting their ministrations, my conscience was putting up a fight against this 'loving'. Loving? Because they had not assaulted me, - it was my flirting that had emboldened them.

I was now nude in front of two strangers, clad only in my shirt, and could do nothing about it. Abe again headed for my cunt and kissed me directly on my pussy. This time the direct contact was electrifying, and I tried to push him away but it had the reverse effect - my pussy pushed into his mouth. Abe had his long tongue slurping on my lower lips and then he got to my g-spot; he tried to hold my clitoris, now engorged and peeping out. He slipped his tongue inside. I had a terrific orgasm and shuddered all over. He felt my juices all over his mouth.

My legs felt weak. Suddenly Abe, who was squatted between my legs, lifted both my legs from the knees and hooked them over his broad shoulders. I was now held by my titties by Elu and was chaired on Abe's shoulders, with my bum hanging freely. Though uncomfortable with the going on, I felt relief of resting my legs. This chair position had glued Abe to my cunt and Abe had his tongue going in and out of my pussy in a fucking motion. With out realizing my body was reacting favourably to his lapping.

Abe then slid his hands to hold my buttocks and was trying to slide a finger in my arse-hole. It pained and I started crying, but after sometime Abe stopped doing so. He slid his hands behind me and up along my back cradling me, and then he suddenly released my bra hooks by sliding his hands between me and Elu. My bra had come free.

Though I had resigned to the fact that the inevitable would occur, I did not want to give in lightly. I wriggled to get out of his grip but this mashed my pussy into Abe' mouth. He increased his fervour and this time I went into another orgasm. This was the first time that I had orgasmed twice within such short time.

"Aaaah, aaaah, ooooh my god......" I could not control my loud moan at this strong feeling. This orgasm was so strong that I volountarily pushed myself forward into Abe and threw my head back into Elu.

As I threw my head back on Elu's chest, he loosened his grip and made way for Abe's hands to slide along my back. I was now fully resting onto Abe's strong arms like a small baby.

After I pushed into him, my head fell back looking directly into his crotch. Wow, what a bulge. I felt like grabbing it, but controlled myself. Elu suddenly bent low, put his hand as an additional support and kissed me directly on my lips. I was now being kissed on both my lips, and the feeling was good. He forced my lips apart and his long tongue probed into my mouth. He sucked my tongue into his and rolled it between his lips. I let out a moan of ecstasy, which was not lost to both these guys.

I had lost the fight in me, and my hands hung loosely on my sides. As he kissed me I could feel him slowly opening my shirt buttons to bare my tiny chest. I did nothing to stop him. Continuing his massage of my mouth, he slowly let my shirt fall to the ground and removed by bra. Now his hands were slowly sliding on my bare chest sliding in the perspiration and the drizzle. I was now in my "Birthday Suit". It suited today's occasion, so to say.

Suddenly they both stopped their kissing. I was bewildered. They both exchanged short words, and Elu bent to pick up my fallen skirt, shirt & bra and put it on the scooter, so as not to get it dirty. Elu again put his arms under my armpits, taking my body weight onto him. He brought his pant covered prick close to my face and ground it. There was a very sweet but peculiar smell on his crotch. But this sudden smothering me made me turn my head from this side to that. I looked down towards Abe, and got the shock of my life.

sansar
sansar
708 Followers