Indian Married Student Plugged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
708 Followers

At the other end, Abe, whilst sitting had pulled down his track pants and his prick was standing like a long pole. It must have been atleast 10 - 12 inches long and almost 2 inches thick. Compared to this Dinesh's flagpole was like a matchstick.

I felt Elu playing with my 'mangalsutra', which was dangling down. He lifted it and looped it around my tittie. It lay there cold and slippery encircling my breast.

I felt him getting up, with my legs still hooked onto his broad shoulders. He slid my buttocks down his broad chest and my pussy was nearing his navel, and readying for the final assault. My legs were still pointing upwards and held by Abe, whilst my upper body was in the hands of Elu.

"NOOOO, please, don't fuck me. You will kill me with that thing. Please I am not used to such huge ..... I will get pregnant" this was the first time that I had used that F... word, My words fell on deaf ears.

They did not reply. They carried me like that to my scooter and rested my back onto the big broad and comfortable seat. For balance, I had held the track suit of Elu, and he was holding me under the arms. After resting me on the seat he left my hands and pulled his track pants off. I shuddered looking at his penis. Though a little shorter then Abe's, his prick was about 3 inches thick, with a purplish red tip. His balls were hanging like a plastic bag, whilst Dinesh's were in a small sachet. His prick dangled just about 5 inches away from my mouth. I could get his musky smell.

My pussy was now in line with Abe's prick, and his bulbous head was touching my slit. I was scared. Would I be able to walk if I was skewered on this canon? Would it tear my cunt? Would I be pregnant? My pussy was already wet and well lubricated, but still to have such a huge thing into me was unthinkable.

I begged and implored with them to leave me, but my pleas were half hearted.

Abe then asked Elu to hold my legs held both my legs against Abe's chest while he positioned himself.

"Don't worry Pinku, I will not hurt you. You see that after sometime you will enjoy it." Abe tried to console me.

"Abe my pussy will not be able to accommodate your huge prick. It will tear me and damage me. I will not be able to face my family." As I was saying this, Abe spread my pussy lips with his fingers and touched his tip to my pussy centre for the final assault.

He then started rubbing my clit and I started getting the familiar feeling of an orgasm growing in me. I threw back my head - more so, to avoid seeing the violation. But throwing my head back caught me on the wrong foot; Elu was waiting with his prick in his hand and he brought it close to my mouth, wanting me to suck it.

"No, I will not do this. I have never done this and I will not do it now. I will not take this in my mouth" I said sternly.

Just then Abe pushed his prick slowly into me, with only the head making an entry. Though only the head had entered me, I felt totally stretched and hugely plugged.

"AAHHHH . . . ." I gasped. It was this opportunity that Elu took and holding his prick in his hand, he pushed it into my open mouth. I felt his thick prick smoothly entering my mouth, gagging me and I had no choice but to close my lips on it. His precum tasted salty, but was not offensive. He did not move, but with Abe giving small dog-like strokes to further his entry into me, I was moving my mouth up & down over Elu's shaft.

As Abe's pole entered me, I felt like some one was pushing a bamboo into me. He had made much headway into me and it was at that time I decided that I was going to enjoy this fuck. I started returning his strokes cautiously. At the same time I kissed Elu's prick.

This was my first time at giving a blow-job. I my college days I had a room mate, with big pointed tits, who had a reputation for giving the best cock-sucks. But I had never tried it. Elu started guiding me by holding my cheeks and poking his staff lightly in to my mouth and rubbing it on my lips and cheeks.

At the other end, Abe had entered almost 6 inches into me. His strokes had become stronger, and then with one mighty push, he entered me fully.

"OOOOOH, MAAA, .." the pain was unbearable. I immediately left sucking Elu and sat on the seat, only to see me skewered totally by Abe. His black pole had completely entered me. His black strong body was a total contrast against my fair frail body. He did not move and remained still. After sometime, the pain subsided, and a feeling of pleasure took over. I put my arms around his neck, and smiled at him. He was now sure that Pinku would now become his slave.

When he brought his mouth close to me, I kissed him. He could feel Elu's sperm on my tongue. Elu then slowly turned me and started kissing me, I had now wrapped my arms around Elu's neck. Abe took this opportunity and pulled his prick out almost half way. I could feel him slipping out, and contracted my pussy lips.

He pushed with one mighty stroke and he was in again. His in -- out stroking had now gathered speed. I was literally being pulled along as his pole left me and was pushed up again when he entered. His penetrations and exits seemed to continue forever, and I lost count of the orgasms that I had. The seat of my scooter had become guey with my flow, and I was being moved up & down on this well oiled seat.

Suddenly, Abe's strokes seemed to increase in speed and his prick seemed to grow on its own. The friction was tremendous and I was bathed in sweat, so was Abe. With one mighty push he filled me up fully and held himself inside me. I knew he was going to come in me. I was petrified.

"Abe please pull out. Please don't come inside me. I will get pregnant . Pleeeeease ...... AAAAAhhhh , Aaaahhhh .........." I could not continue as I felt his juices hitting my womb like a fireman's hose. He kept on ramming me and I could feel his sperm oozing out of my ravaged hole like a stream, sliding over my anus and staining my seat. It triggered another massive orgasm along with Abe's, and I moaned & shrieked out my pleasure. I too counter thrust against him.

The thoughts that made the rounds in my head were, what was I going to explain to my in-laws about this stain. Abe was now spent and lay over me, pressing me into the seat. He held me close to him, but with his pole still in me. Though it had softened a little it still maintained its length in me.

As I lay on the seat, I slid my hand between us and held his prick at its base, since that was the only part outside me. I made my finger slide all round his circumference and along my slit. There was a ticklish feeling as my finger made its round, and it was covered with our juices. I held his balls, which had now puckered themselves to push the spunk out of them. He must have pumped atleast a litre of spunk into me. I put my finger in my mouth. This was followed by Abe kissing me on my lips. He thanked me again and again, mixed with apologies.

He slowly pulled out of me. I felt like a huge vacumn was created between my legs. I was totally drained after this. I thought that my ordeal had ended. As Abe pulled out, I saw Elu taking his place. I was really scared because his prick was really broad & thick. It would tear me apart.

I tried to get up, but he put his broad palm onto my chest and holding onto my breasts pushed me back onto the seat.

"Abe ... Elu, please I can't go on. Please let's do it some other time. Not now pleeeease" But Elu had other plans. He held me down, aimed his thick prick at my now well oiled and dilated pussy lips and started his assault. He was in me in a jiffy. Like Abe, he too did not move after being fully rigged in me.

The feeling now was different. If earlier I felt full, now I was stuffed. They spoke something which I could not understand, and Elu bent down to suck on my tits, He gobbled and slurped. Like Dinesh, he too seemed to be in love with my small breasts. He then put his hands behind me and lifted me off the seat, with his prick still in me, stuck at his waist. I curled my legs into his back and crossed my hands around his neck. He just carried me around, as though taking a small child for a walk, - only this time it was for a fuck. I was perplexed to see Abe dressing up and wiping the seat of my scooter.

Here we were, Elu & me, stuck to each other and erotically walking around in the dusk, and his friend was trying to start my bike. I asked Elu what was happening, and he replied that Abe was going to get the tyre checked and that he would be back within a few minutes.

Just imagine, you as a married girl, pinned on the huge prick of an African youth, roaming on a lonely hillock, and drenched in drizzle. After Abe left, Elu kept on humping me whilst standing & walking around. I was like a small baby in the hands of this mighty youth.

He then lowered me onto the grass and pounded me with strong strokes, really drilling my hole. By now I was very sore with the dual pounding and had spread my legs wide. He suddenly pulled out of me and then dived between my legs and started sucking the juices from me, making loud noises.

One way I was disgusted, but the continuous licking was unbelievably erroneous. I moved my hands in his short spiky hair and pushed his head into me. He then put his fingers into me and spread the entire sticky sperm around. He then continued to lick his way up to my tits and was again chewing my nipples. He kissed me and entered me again. His pounding started again.

I almost lost consciousness, and suddenly I realised that the pounding had stopped & his finger was in my anus. The sphincter had loosened out with all the activity and the continuous flow of spunk had lubricated it. It then struck me that it was not his finger, but the tip of his prick. I started to slide away from him but he had pinned me down hopelessly and positioned himself into my rear end. He pushed hard and he slipped into me. The pain was excruciating. I shouted and screamed and this had its effect. Elu did not make any further attempts to enter me.

"Elu, its very painful. Please don't do this to me. Fuck me, but please don't do my anus" Elu stopped to stare at me and realised that I was genuinely hurt.

"Pinku will you suck me"

"Yes Elu I will do anything. I have never sucked before, except a few minutes back. But I will try."

Elu them removed himself out and I curled into a ball in the grass, wet with the drizzle. Could this be actually happening to me on my birthday? This must be a dream.

Elu sat besides me and cradled my head into his thighs near his groin. I lifted my head and took his prick into my mouth and rolled my tongue over the turgid head. After some time he made me lie down and entered me again. His pistoning motion gave me a few more orgasms, which I openly accepted and reacted to. Soon after, his actions gained momentum, and just at the last minute, he pulled out and jets of thick sticky sperms shot from his rod and covered my breasts, my cunt, my stomach and my face. It was revoltingly pleasant to have his spunk all over me. To add to this, Elu rubbed the sunk all over me and then stuck his finger in my mouth. I was forced to lick his salty sweet spunk.

But did all this activity have any effect on his hardness. Not even a little bit. He was still long & strong. In fact I was amazed at his stamina to be rigid after such long bouts. Dinesh's flagpole would crumple like a peanut after one or two screws.

I was getting worried that Abe had not returned, but Elu told me to relax. He then put his prick back into me, like sheathing a sword, and lay on me sliding in his own spunk. In fact this was a novel feeling for me too.

Still inside me, he sat between my legs, curled them around his waist and motioned me to sit up by offering his hands. As I tried to sit up, his prick pressed into my now very engorged clitoris and triggered another of the now continuous gushes, bathing his prick.

He slowly lifted me up and here we were back to our walking fuck. He sat on a nice rounded boulder with me still stuck to him, my tiny breasts poking into his chest, and both of us rocking in unison.

This reminded me of a childhood incident. We had a canine bitch in our house. She was never allowed to go out of the house or frolic with the dogs around. I must have been around 13-14 years. The knowledge about sex was raw, but it was just filtering through.

One day, during a holiday and I was alone in the house as my people had gone for a nearby wedding. From somewhere a big dog entered our house and was running around our bitch sniffing her bottom. For me, it was a very novel thing. I watched. Then this dog climbed on the back of our bitch, and held her with his front paws. He was continuously doing a humping action. I watched as a long red stick like object projected out between his legs. I went closer to watch. They were growling and our bitch was making funny noises.

Slowly this red object came near her bottom and started entering inside. I was scared that this dog would kill her. Then with many small, fast strokes he had entered her fully. He was still humping our bitch, who was very casual and literally enjoying it. Then the dog turned & climbed down; but something had gone awfully wrong - they were stuck. What ever they did they would not come loose. I was scared. If my parents came home and saw this, they would be very angry with me. I went close by and looked where they had got stuck. The red thing had totally gone inside our bitch. I put my small hand where they were stuck and felt a smooth sticky red coloured object. I tried to pull them apart but the dog growled at me.

I retreated and after about 15 minutes they separated. I sighed with relief. This was my first ever encounter with sex, though the finer points became clearer much later in life. I mentioned this to Elu as part of our conversation. Now here I was stuck like that bitch with Elu acting like the dog.

Elu was still hard down below. He then made me get up. I did not want to, because I had now adjusted to his volume in me. He had other plans. I stood up very wobbly. He held me by my waist and slowly turned me around with my back to him. He then put his legs together and made me put my legs outside his on either sides. His upward pointing prick invited me tosit on his thighs, facing away from him. I reminded him about no anal sex. He agreed.

As I sat on him, he held his prick and pointed it at my lowering cunny. As it touched my hole, I slowed down my lowering and adjusted the entry to a comfortable pace. At that moment Elu pushed himself up to spear me fully, and then suddenly pulled out. This sudden pistoning caught me by surprise and I sat down on his spear with a jerk, - fully speared. Elu positioned me to rest my head on his shoulder and started playing with my tits. I put my hands on his and moaned as his tweaking and pressing shot bolts of pleasure through me.

I lowered my hands down to where we were conjoined and slid my hands from my slippery clit to the base of his tool. I bent lower to hold his spunk sac and played with the velvety bag covered in short curly hair. We rocked, swayed and played with the breasts, balls and the clitoris.

After sometime, Elu nudged me to lean forward, but without removing his penis from me. Somehow we did it, with me slowly going on my knees like a bitch. He then came over my back, held me by my waist and started humping me doggy style. I realised how our bitch must have felt. This position was fantastic. As Elu pumped his thick tool into me, I pushed back onto him and this was a fantastic feeling of enjoying the fun together. By now my hole had adjusted to his girth, and his tool went in and out very smoothly.

Just then I heard my mobile ring in my bag, which was lying under the tree. I looked at Elu. He held me to him, and we crawled to my bag on our knees, but still stuck together. It was a call from my in-laws to find out about my delay. I told them that I was stuck -- due to the rains and that I would reach home soon. They told me to drive slowly to avoid mishaps. I then put off the phone. During the conversation with my family, Elu had pistoned into me slowly, which made me contract my pussy muscles to slow him. The feeling of talking to your family, with you on your knees, and a huge penis of a stranger stuck into you was unbelievably euphorically erotic and a complete turn on.

After about fifteen minutes of furious pumping, Elu pulled me to his chest, almost to a kneeling position, still in me, from behind, turned my face to him and kissed me. I returned his kiss as spurt after spurt of his spunk started filling the interiors of my womb. I also let loose my dam which mingled our juices. The quantity of our joint spunk was so much that it pushed itself out over his upward prick and slid down my thighs. We were both tired and slipped onto the grass, still stuck to each other.

Then after sometime we heard the familiar sound of my scooter and we separated and got up. But Elu did not allow me to dress up. By now almost two hours had passed with us continuously fornicating our brains out.

Abe returned, pulled the bike on stand and headed straight for me. He hugged me and said that today was the best evening of his life. I also demurely agreed with him. Elu came from behind and the three of us hugged each other, with me in the middle, like a sandwich. I asked them for my dress, but they told me to sit on my bike, - nude. I was wondering what they were up to.

They opened their sports kit bag and took out two dry towels. They went on to dry me up and remove any traces of our battle. Their major attention of cleaning was between my legs and my breasts. Elu took one last slurp with his long tongue, which made be giggle. They were fascinated with the mangalsutra, and played with it by putting round my breast and alternating it to tease my nipples. They gave me my skirt and my shirt, but not my panty or my bra. When I asked them for both these items, they would keep each of this as a souvenir. But I could not go home without covering my pussy as it would leak on the seat and leave tell-tale signs.

Abe had a suggestion. He pulled down his track pant. I was shocked that he would fuck me again. This would mean a further delay to reach home. But no, - he removed his pant and inside he wore a G-string type ball supporter underwear. He removed it, and motioned me to lift my leg. I watched him in awe as he carried on dressing me up with his underwear, in return for my panty. This was a turn on till I reached home. Could you believe I would return home wearing another male persons' undies, right under the noses of my in-laws.

The next problem was my thin shirt. Elu solved this problem by removing his Track Jacket and wrapping it round me. Then Abe gave me a small gift wrapped box, which was very light. He told me to open it only when I reached home, and no one was present. I thanked them for their birthday present and started my homeward journey. Though very tired after a two hour sex bout, I could think of no other better birthday present then these dual penetrations.

When I reached home, my in-laws were waiting for me eagerly. I told them that the rains, had come down in a strong shower, and I had got wet. To my relief, they too said that I had done the smart thing as it too had rained cats & dogs here but for a short time. They told me to go for a hot bath, which I had definitely intended to. Ours was an attached bath bedroom.

I went to my room, closed the bedroom door and flopped on the bed, with my legs spread wide. My pussy was showing signs of soreness after the long poundings. I put my hand to feel Abe's underwear covering my hole. In fact it was of a perfect fit. Then I remembered the gift which Abe had given me. I opened my bag and took it out.

Wrapped in a shiny gold paper, it was a box of some sort. I removed the tapes and lo & behold -- it was the box carrying the new anti contraceptive pill, to avoid pregnancy. How thoughtful of Abe! There was small note inside.

sansar
sansar
708 Followers