Indian Mother & Son In Rice Fields

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
910 Followers

"Ramesh! don't expect everything available to your father. You may be in his position, but still there are certain limits as you are also my son."

Saying this mother mischievously smiled.

I was also in teasing mood, so I continued,

"Mom! OK. Don't waste time and open your petticoat now, as it will take more time to dry."

Mother was already looking for this, so she hesitantly loosened the cord of her petticoat and it fell on her feet. Mother was really very big and chubby. Her thighs were big and like the stems of a banana tree. Her buttocks were so big and sexy. She was wearing a small panty, which was fixed on her cunt. On the back side the panty was getting in her big butts and it seemed she was standing nude. Even some black public hairs were peeping out from the corners of her panty.

Her cunt was so puffy and swollen. It was big. Mother was standing now in just her small bra and panty. Never in my life, had I thought of looking my beautiful and plump mother in such revealing clothes.

We both were horny like hell. My cock was twitching and throbbing in my underwear and the tent was getting more and more prominent. As mother had discarded her clothes with her own wish, so it was clear that many of mother son issues were already cleared. I again teasingly and jokingly said,

"Mom! With great efforts, I had stopped myself from whistling again. But still I tell you that you deserve not one but many more whistles from your " man of the house". You are really so sexy and beautiful that I feel proud to be " man of the house" to such a "lady of the house".

Mother was red with shame and behaving like a teenager girl. She was blushing with shyness, but didn't stopped me from ogling her almost naked beauty. She was fully aware of my eyes, examining her body, but kept behaving as if she was oblivious of it.

I asked mother to spread the clothes on the cord tied in the room, so that they may dry. Mother took her petticoat and blouse form the ground and spread them on cord. When she raised her hand over her head to put the clothes, she had to stand straight and also she parted her legs a bit for balance. My eyes were glued on her panty clad cunt and bra clad boobs and mother was also aware of my ogling her, but was silent.

When she raised her hands to put the clothes, her big and hairy armpits came in view. Perhaps she never shaved them and her big hairy armpits were on clear display before me. I, in a teasing tone spoke,

"Mom! Don't you also, shave yourself. See so big hair are peeping out."

Though I was referring to her armpits, but mother thought me to speak about her public hair. So as soon as I spoke of her, not getting shaved, she immediately put her hands on her cunt and covering herself with hands, spoke to me,

"Oh my GOD, it is so shameful. Am I showing myself so much in this small panty. Ramesh! You are so bad to look my public hair and to check, if I shave myself down there or not."

She was standing with legs closed and covering herself with her hands. But there was still no sign of real anger on her face. I smilingly said,

"Mom! There are 2 things. First is that I was not speaking about your public hair, down there, behind this panty. Actually I was referring to your armpits as your big hair were showing while you raised your hands. Secondly do you also not shave yourself down there and love it hairy?"

Mother's face was again red with shame as if caught red handed. She was blushing and not making eye contact with me. Shyly she moved her hands from her cunt, and sat on the cot. I also sat near her. Her body odor was so fine and intoxicating. She was almost naked and I was also wearing only my small V shape underwear and my cock was now aching with tightness.

Mother kept her face toward ground and shyly spoke,

"Ramesh! I am sorry. Actually I mistook you to be speaking about my big public hair. I don't shave myself. You know your father is far away and will come after 4 years and I am all alone, so I got a bit careless also. Also I never thought that a moment will come, when my own son will find that I don't shave myself. I am sorry. Anyway you were saying that "I also don't shave". Whom were you referring then? Who else don't shave? Were you telling about your girlfriend?"

Saying this mother smiled and again teasingly looked toward me. I was sitting so near to her that our thighs were touching each other, but mother was not doing any attempt to move away.

I looked straight in her eyes and smilingly said,

"Mom! I have already told you that I like the girls who have big and plump body like you. Secondly I had never checked my girlfriend to know if she shaves herself down there or not, because I don't like her thin body and so I never tried to reach inside her panty, though she is always ready for it. Actually I was referring to myself. I also love it hairy. I never shave myself down there. It feels so good to move fingers in that. So when I found that you also don't shave yourself down there, I was happy. You are so beautiful and your nature of keeping yourself hairy also matches mine. Though now I find that so many long hair are protruding outside your panty but then I referred to your armpits."

We both were horny. And also looking each other in so less clothes, was making our hormones raging with lust.

Mother smilingly and playfully poked her finger in my ribs, but didn't tried to cover her hairy cunt this time, though I pointed to her public hair poking out of her panty, but she smilingly said,"you are a liar. I can see that your armpits are shaved, but you find me unshaved, so to make me happy, you lie that you also keep it unshaved. No public hair is poking out of your underwear, I am sure that you shave down there also."

Saying this mother smiled proudly as if she has caught a thief.

I was a bit angry and said, "I am not a liar. I can prove myself. I take off my underwear, and you can see it for yourself."

Saying this I got up from the cot and put my fingers in my waist band. Mother was stunned . she thought that I was going to remove my underwear. So she immediately stopped me and said, "Ramesh! What are you going to do? Please don't remove it. I agree that you shave yourself, but please don't take it off."

I sat again on the cot, but still feigning angry, I said, "Mom! You call me liar. But I will prove that I am not. You don't want me to see it, so you may feel it."

Saying this I got hold of her hand and put it near to my waistband. Mother was horrified. She didn't expect me to do it. So with a reflex action, she tried to withdrew her hand, but as I expected it, so I was holding her hand firmly and didn't allowed her to pull it.

Angrily mother admonished me, "Ramesh! What the hell you are doing? I am your mother."

I spoke in an assuring tone, "Mom! I am just letting you feel the hairs near my waistband to prove that I am not a liar."

Saying this I gently pulled her hand near my waist and pushed her fingers under the waistband. Mother was showing reluctance and pulling her hand back, but there was not enough power in her pull. It showed that she was in a way willing to feel my public hair.

Now her hand was almost 2 inches inside my waistband, and she was moving her fingers in my public hair. I kept my hand on her wrist, so that she may not pull it back, but she kept her hand inside my underwear. I was in heaven, as my mother moving her fingers in my public hair and caressing near the base of my cock, made my cock rock hard. The tent in my underwear was prominent and mother's eyes were glued to my cock.

I gently pulled her hand a bit more inside, and spoke,

"Mom! Is it clean shaved. Do you still call me a liar?" speaking this, I kept pulling her hand inside the underwear.

Now her fingers were near the base of my cock, but she had still not touched it.

Mother spoke, "Ramesh! You were right. Your abs feel so fit and hard. You have developed into a stud and fit. I am proud that my son has developed such a nice body."

I took the opportunity and again spoke, "Mom! See it is just because of your caring. In childhood, I have drank the milk from your breasts. These have made me so powerful. It is only because of the nourishment from your milk."

Mother was happy to hear it and smiled lovingly. Sensing the opportunity, I added,

"Mother! If you don't mind, I want to see the breasts, which gave me milk in childhood and nourishing me, developed me to a big man. Also your bra is wet, please open it so that I may dry up and also I may look the same breasts, which fed me in childhood." ( during all this period, I kept her hand in my underwear, and mother kept caressing my public hair, though she was not touching my cock, but her hand was dangerously near to the base of it).

Mother's face was red with shyness and admonishingly she said, "Ramesh! You are so naughty. Now you are grown up, so how can I show my breasts to you? It is so wrong."

I said, "Mom. There is nothing wrong. A son has always a right to his mother's breasts. Also you are so beautiful and your breasts are so big and seems hard. You are more beautiful than any teenager girl, inside your bra. You should rather be proud of it. Look the bra is so small and already about 80% of your breasts are visible otherwise, so there is no harm if you open the bra. This way your wet bra will also dry up and I will also be able to see them."

Mother thought something for some moments. ( perhaps she was also horny and burning in lust, so as our talk was gradually moving towards bigger heights, she also decided to keep the pace on and said,

"Ramesh! You are right. You have seen my breasts and milked them countless times in childhood. So I think it is not a big issue to open my bra. But you will not touch me there."

Before it that I may say something she brought her hand on her back and tried to open her bra hook. But as her one hand was trapped in my underwear, so it was not possible to open the bra with one hand.

Sensing that now she may pull her hand from my underwear, I stopped her and said,

"Mom! One minute. Let me open the hooks from backside."

Saying this I put my hand behind her back to open the bra. As we were sitting near to each other, so when I encircled my hands on her back, I , in a way, hugged her. My mother was fat and chubby so my arms were short for her body. I was trying to open the hooks and in this process, I was virtually hugging her tight. Her boobs were pressed with my naked chest. As she was also wearing only a bra, so her boobs were almost naked.

We both were in a way in an embrace. It looked as if I was hugging her. Her nipples were tight and poking in my bare chest. My breathing increased and my cock twitched with happiness. A moan also came from mother's mouth. I was taking time to open the bra as I was enjoying the feel of her tight boobs on my bare chest. After some time I untied her bra, and lowered her bra straps and took the bra off her body and put it on one side.

Oh my GOD! What a sight it was. My mother had the biggest boobs, I had ever seen. They were blackish in color and like a ripe big water melon. She had areola of the size of about 3 inches, but her nipples were almost 1 inch size.

Mom was shy and tried to cover her boobs with one hand also she was not making eye contact with me. (her another hand was already in my underwear and caressing my public hair, she didn't withdrew it, but only tried to cover with one hand. It showed that she was enjoying the feel of my public hair.)

I gently pulled her hand aside and said in a loving tone,

"Oh Mom! You are really an angle. Your breasts are so big and beautiful. They are bigger and still very tight. Mom see, they are not sagging a bit even."

Mother looked down on her breasts and said,

"Ramesh , my son! I am getting old. My breasts used to be so tight, but now they are sagging down."

I took the opportunity and putting my both hands under her boobs, cupped them and raising them upside said,

"No mom! Your boobs are not sagging. They are just big, so due to their weight they seem to be sagging. But I can feel that they are so firm. Your boobs are tight like a teenager girl. I am sure they must be tasty also."

Saying this, and before mother could say anything or understand, I squeezed her boobs and put my mouth on them. I took almost whole of her right boob areola in my mouth and starting chewing her boobs.

Mother jumped with surprise as she was not expecting me to put my mouth on them. She tried to push my head away and said in admonishing tone,

"Ramesh! What is this? This is so bad. I am your mother. Stop it."

I raised my mouth from her boob and making eye contact said,

"Mom! I am your son, so being a son putting my mouth on your boobs is my birthright. Otherwise you call me "man of the house", so I have not to ask permission to lick the boobs of "lady of the house". So in both cases you are not supposed to stop me. Also see your tits are so tasty and after years of time, now I can taste the nectar from them."

Saying this I again kept my mouth on her boobs and kept licking her boobs. I took her nipple in my teeth and started gently biting them. Mother was resisting and trying to push me away, but with every passing minute her resistance was fading away and she had started enjoying the boob sucking.

Now delightful moans were coming out of her mouth and she was enjoying the incest sucking. Her moans were getting louder and she was moving her fingers in my head and gently pushing my head on her boobs.

I was alternating her boobs, and while I was squeezing her boob with one hand, I was sucking the other boob vigorously. Mother was moving her other hand in my underwear but she was not touching my cock. She was enjoying my sucking of boobs and her moaning was increasing.

After some time, I took raised my head and said in affectionate tone, "Mother thank you so much to let me suck the milk from your boobs again. This is the milk which had developed me from a small infant child to a 6' man with 7 inches. If you let me suck these regularly, I will certainly be increased in height and length."

My words were double meaning. I don't know if mother understood or not, but feigning innocent she asked, "I know you are 6 feet high, but what is this "7 inches man"? I could not understand."

I pretending to shy said,

"Oh sorry Mom! 6 ft high means, my height is 6 ft and 7 inches man means, the length of manhood."

Saying this I blushed shyly. This was the first time I used the word "manhood", with mother. Mother also went silent on hearing it. But then, as if to make the atmosphere lighter, she smilingly said,

"This is the common habit of all men. You men, always exaggerate your man power. A 4 inches man calls himself, to be 5-6 inches but never 3 inches. So you are. Saying this she smiled on me.

I took it offensive and pretending as if it hurt my ego, I said, "Mom! I am not a liar. I can prove myself that I may be a bit longer than 7 inches, but not less than that."

Saying this, I stood up and putting fingers in my waistband, I lowered my underwear and my black and thick cock, which was so tight as an iron rod, came out of the confinement of clothes and jerked upward. My cock was very thick and big. It was dangling like a big cucumber and jerking up and down. My cock was throbbing in lust.

Mother again jumped with surprise and said, " Ramesh! Have you gone mad? What are you doing this? Have you got no shame. I am your mother. How can you remove your clothes and stand nude like this?"

She was pretending to be angry, but there was clearly lack of anger on her face. Her eyes were glued to my big and tight cock. I was standing near to her, and she could see my cock clearly.

My cock was so tight that its veins were filled with blood and visible clearly on my cock. It was throbbing with lust and looking toward ceiling of room as a flagpole. The skin of my cock head was stretched backward and the tomato shaped big cock head was standing with all its glory. My cockhead was big like a peach cock was throbbing with lust.

My cock was really big for my age and also mother was looking a cock after more than a year. And as she was not getting a cock and starving for it for a long time. So she was amazed to see my big cock.

She kept her eyes glued to my cock and said, "Ramesh! It is so bad for a son to stand naked before his mother like this, but I agree that you were right. Your this thing is not only so big, but also very thick also. You are really much bigger than your father."

I took the opportunity and said, "Mom! You see it is not less than 7 inches long and 4 inches in girth. It is not only big but you can feel that it is so tight and hot also."

Saying this I took mother's hand and before she could sense my intention, I took her hand on my cock and keeping my own hand on her hand, I wrapped her fingers around my cock. Mother was not expecting it at all.

She tried to pull her hand, but I was already ready for it, so I kept my hand firmly on her hand and kept her hand wrapped around my cock.

Now she looked really angry and said, "Ramesh! This is really too much. You are crossing the limit. We are mother and son and this is very wrong. We should not do like this."

She tried to pull her hand but I kept her hand on my cock and said,

"Mom it is not your son, but the "man of the house". A "lady of the house" has every right to know the size of this. Also I am just proving that I am not a liar. Now you tell, if it is tight and hot or not?"

Mother was also so horny now and also she was starving for a real fuck for so long time, so perhaps she also thought that we have already gone so far for a mother and son and already crossed many barriers for a mother and son.

And also perhaps she also wanted to feel a real big cock in her hand. So she didn't reply anything. But also she didn't pull her hand back and kept her hand wrapped around my big cock.

She kept silent for some time. I sat near her and again kept my hands on her boobs and started fondling them. Also I again put my mouth on her right boob and started sucking it. Mother was also in lust and horny as hell. She was a bitch in heat now. So she started caressing her hand on my cock. She was moving her hand on the entire length of my cock.

The rain outside was still on, with fierce speed, so there was no chance of anyone coming to this far away place. Mother shyly said,

"Ramesh! You are really bigger than you father. He must be about half of your size. You are so tight there and it seems that I may holding a hot iron rod in my hand. One day you are going to make a girl very happy. I am proud that you are my son and came from my body."

I took the point and said, "Mom! I am also proud to be your son. I know I came out of you. Many a times I think and wonder, about how would be the place, from where I came to this world. I may have seen my birthplace in childhood, but I don't know anything. Mother! I want to see my birthplace. Please quench my this query. Mother see I am sitting totally nude and also you are wearing only a panty. Mother, I want to see my birthplace. Please remove your panty also, so that today I may see my birthplace."

Saying this, I put my hand on her panty and looked toward her for her reply. Mother was red with shame and said,

"Ramesh! You are increasing your demands one by one. You know how wrong it is to see me naked. Just imagine what will happen, if anybody come to know of it? This all is getting out of hand. Please stop it now."

I stopped her and said, "Mother! the rain is so strong and also we are so far away from the village and in our own fields. Nobody is going to come here. Please remove your panty and let me see your cunt. Also it will give a chance for your panty to dry up."

haldwani
haldwani
910 Followers