Indian Mother-Daughter Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Yes, mum, yes, of course I can.’

‘Then show me honey…’

My mother lowered her face towards mine and without thinking I reached up, placed my hand behind her head, and pulled her too me until our lips met. Yes, we kissed - and what a kiss. My whole body was electrified by the contact of my mother's soft lips on mine. At first we simply kissed gently. It was enough for our lips to meet and acknowledge a new intimacy. But our hunger soon built. A mother and daughter, each loving the taste and texture of another woman for the first time. Each wanting more - much more.

Briefly our lips parted. As I gazed at my mother I could see tears in her eyes.

‘Are you ok mum? Do you want us to stop this? Did I upset you?’

‘No, my darling, you haven't upset me. I'm so incredibly happy. It's been so long, honey, so very long. Show me that you need your old mum…’

My mother lowered her lips to mine and this time I opened my mouth to greet hers. Our mouths locked together and I felt my mother press her tongue into my mouth. I accepted it with relish and our lovemaking really began.

I had never kissed anyone properly before and gave myself up to my mothers more experienced guidance. Her tongue darted around and explored my mouth. We shifted positions, but still out lips made love - neither of us wishing to break the bond that had formed between us.

Eventually it was my mother who shifted her mouth from mine to begin kissing my checks and chin and then onto my neck. I arched my head back to give her greater access.

‘Oh baby, you're so beautiful. You're such a sexy woman. You’ve turned your mother on, honey, I’ve lusted after you for so long. Tell me it isn't wrong, baby. Tell me you can accept your mother’s love.’

‘Yes, yes, I want this too. God I've never felt so good. You're driving me mad. How can it be wrong if we love each other, need each other? I need this so bad - I need it all. Oh mum stay with me tonight, sleep with me please…’

My darling mum broke away from me now and stood up beside the bed. She reached across and turned on the bedside lamp. She was wearing a dark red bathrobe. This she now untied and parted and gently slid off her shoulders. She was wearing nothing else. My mother was naked before me. She was an awesome vision. Her breasts were as big as mine but with age had sagged and hung low on her body. Her nipples were a dark brown and were very big. She was well built, with a soft stomach and wide hips. Her thighs were ample, and I saw that her pussy hair was thick and dense and extended a fair way up her navel. I drank in the eroticism of the moment.

‘Do I turn you on, Sema? This is what you want, isn't it? Its time for you to put those pictures away baby and know the love of a real woman, a mother’s love.’

My mother raised a hand to each breast and lifted and squeezed it as I watched. Her hands traced out a circular motion against her nipples, which began to harden and extend as I watched. She leaned her head back and groaned.

Seeing my mother pleasure herself in this way made my cunt juices flow and my heart race. I knew that actions spoke louder than words. I pulled back the sheets and then slowly unclasped the buttons of my nightshirt and slipped it from my shoulders. I too was now naked, my large breasts now visible to my mother’s hungry gaze. I parted my legs to expose to her my damp and hot pussy. I began to stroke my pussy lips as I fixed my gaze on my mother's body.

‘That’s it, my baby, touch yourself for mummy. I know you pleasure yourself at night, alone. Now do it for your mother too - make her nice and hot, my dear.’

My mother now lowered one of her own hands to her hairy pussy and began to finger herself with practised fingers. She was so beautiful, so open to me, so vulnerable at this moment. I slid of the bed and slowly approached her. I reached out and took her hand, lifting it from her cunt and raising it to my lips. I opened my mouth and enclosed it around her extended fingers, licking my mother's pussy juice for the first time. When I’d licked it clean I lifted my own fingers to my mother’s mouth and she too tasted her daughter for the first time.

‘Oh mother, dear, this is what your daughter wants so bad. Come to your daughter’s bed. Stay with her tonight. And please, mum, make her your lesbian.’

And so I pulled her towards the bed and opened my legs and took my mother as my lover. And what a lover! Her passion, pent up for two decades, broke out at last and it was I that was the intoxicated beneficiary. We were both naked now, mother and daughter. But we were more than that. We were two voluptuous Indian women in the heat of an Indian night exploring our lesbianism, unlocking our repressed passions, ravishing each other as our moist bodies intertwined and we offered up our most sacred femininity.

I clung to my mother’s soft and full body as she kissed me passionately, tracing her way over my neck and shoulders, my mouth and face, my ears and hair. I could only squirm beneath her attentions, grunting and sighing and urging her to love me and never stop, to use me as her sex toy, her dyke, her fantasy. My breasts were aching for her tongue and I pushed them towards her, offering them to her touch and taste. Her hands merged with mine and together we massaged my ample boobs.

‘Oh Sema, Sema, you have such sensual breasts. How I've loved them for so long - I watched them grow and fill and it got me so horny to see you in your bra or tight tops. I wanted to touch you honey, to treasure you and show you that your special. Oh my daughter, my daughter….’

She pressed her face into my cleavage and kissed and licked my skin. I groaned again and pressed her head to my bosom, so proud that it was I who could now suckle my own mother at my heavy breasts.

‘Go on mum, suck my breasts. You gave me these large breasts - they were your gift to me. Let me repay you, let me offer you my breasts, they're yours whenever you want them. I'm loving this, don’t stop, please….’

My mother had found out my right nipple and concentrated on suckling at my teat. I could only watch in wonder, pushing her hair from her face to get a complete view of my sexy mother.

Ahhh…ah…yeh, that’s so good…please, my left breast needs you too…that’s it… don’t stop, urghh…I'm so hot, I'm going to cum, mummy, suck me harder…I'm burning….uhh..uhhhh….yeeeesss!! Ahhh……’

Thrashing beneath my mother as she continued to suck and manipulate my breasts an orgasm built in my cunt and as I desperately rubbed my pussy against my mothers soft thigh it broke and for the first time that evening I found myself panting and delirious in my mother’s arms. She crawled up to softly kiss my lips and whisper in my ear.

‘That’s my darling baby, that’s a good girl. You cum good for mummy ok, you give mummy your honey. Have you got a nice wet pussy for mummy to love? She likes hot and horny pussy. She's hungry for cunt. We need to get you nice and ready, don’t we baby?’

I could only nod my agreement as my mother lowered her full lips to mine and pressed them close. Her thick black hair cascaded over my face and we were oblivious to the outside world, knowing only our love, our tenderness and our desire. Our bodies merged and our perspiration mingled as we relished each other's physicality. As my hand stroked across my mother's soft skin I wondered at her voluptuous form, her exuberant sensuality. She was every lover I'd ever wanted, ever fantasised about. I felt as if a circle was being closed and that I could, at last, repay my mother something of what I owed.

As she raised her face to gaze on me I ran my nail across her lips.

‘Oh mummy dear, teach me to be a good girl. Teach me to give you all you want. You know I’ll serve you as a dutiful daughter. There's nothing I won't do for you. My cunt is ready for you. It's hot and wet as you like it. I'm dripping with desire for your tongue.’

Smiling, my mother slid her hand over my stomach and down to my crotch. I opened my legs wider, giving access to my womanhood. Gently my mother stroked the outer lips of my pussy, causing shock waves to radiate through my body. I whimpered and lifted my arse off the bed, thrusting my pussy against my mother’s hand. God, my cunt was aching for her tongue, desperate for her touch.

‘Mmm, baby, in think you might be ready, don’t you. You are a little whore aren't you - your mummy’s little whore. You must have masturbated yourself silly night after night. But you won't need to do that again, my dear. Mummy’s here to look after you….’

My mother began to kiss her way down my body, her full distended breasts dragging across my body, her tongue and lips and fingers gliding and caressing and tasting every inch of me, delighting in my curves ands the taste of my arousal. I spread my legs even wider, my cunt gaping open, the smell of my arousal filling the room.

As my mother allowed her heavy right breast to slide over my cunt lips I emitted a deep sigh. She pushed the nipple back across my lips and nuzzled her teat against my clit. Gripping a thigh in each hand I spread my legs wide and thrust my pussy towards my mother - giving her all I had.

‘That's it mum, fuck your daughter with your big tits, your heavy breasts. I love the feeling of your nipple on my clit…yes, that’s it, that’s sooo good. See how wet I am, see what a slut I am. Is this how you wanted me mum, is this how you wanted it, my cunt spread wide before you?’

My mother smiled at me as she squeezed her full tit some more, rubbing it against my pussy lips, her nipple getting harder and harder in response to the sensation of my hot skin. I shut my eyes and revelled in this wonderful new sensation, sharing the intimacy of my mother's well-developed bust as I massaged my own generous orbs.

And then, wondrously, I felt my mother’s finger circling the top of my cunt, locating my clit, probing and exploring my wetness. As a second finger eased into my cunt I yelped with delight.

‘Mmmm, yes, you like this don’t you baby? You like mummy’s fingers in your pussy, don’t you? Your clit is so beautiful my dear, so full and aroused - so horny. I like it like this, my dear. I bet this is how you touch yourself at night when you read your stories, imagining your with another woman, imagining her soft hands on your pussy, her ringed fingers slipping between your cunt lips. I know my love I know. I've brought myself a thousand times imagining this moment, exploring my mature cunt with these fingers while imaging it was your pussy, my daughter’s pussy. That’s it, honey, give yourself to mummy - be her lesbian slut, my darling….’

I was writhing now before my mother’s touch, clutching my head between my hands as I abandoned myself to the waves of erotic delight that surged through my body. I squirmed and tossed from side to side, panting and groaning with delight, urging my mother on, promising to be her own slut, her whore, her sex toy. Never had I experienced sensuality of this intensity and as my mother slipped two fingers into my juice-soaked cunt whilst keeping her thumb on my clit I screamed with delight.

Slowly my mother began to finger-fuck me, drawing her fingers out only to slide them again into my hungry cunt. With a mother’s intuition she seemed to know just what I was feeling, accelerating and slowing her fucking at just the right times, keeping me on the boil, my juices always flowing, my clitoris on fire. But gradually, steadily, she steered her daughter to her crisis.

‘You’re so wet, my baby, so wet. And your cunt is so tight, you're gripping my fingers so tight. Oh you're such a good girl, giving mummy all this juice. You're drenching my hand, bathing me in your love. That’s it baby, spend for me know, give mummy your gift, cum for me while I fuck you, cum for mummy - she wants you to darling, she wants you to cum in her hand…’

With my mother’s dirty talk in my ears and her hand in my pussy it was inevitable that I should orgasm for the second time that night. But this was no ordinary orgasm. The pleasure of fulfilment was so intense that cried almost in agony as the crisis hit me. Instinctively I shut my legs together, rolling onto my side, trapping my dear mother's hand like a vice. As I pressed my face into my pillow tears formed in my eyes - tears of joy, pleasure, and emotion. As I sobbed my darling mother extricated her hand and crawled up beside me to comfort me in her arms. Cradling me to her cushion like breasts she stroked and kissed my hair, damp now with the perspiration that had been flowing from every pore in my body.

‘There, there, my dear, don’t weep. Mummy’s here for you. I've got you my darling. I'll look after you. There’s nothing to be upset about. You’ve become a woman tonight my love - and you’ve made me feel like a woman too, tonight, for the first time in many years. You know I'm here for you whenever you want me….if you do.’

‘Oh mum, dearest, you know I want you. This is the greatest experience of my life - I couldn’t ever ask for a better lover. You are so beautiful mum, and so sexy. Teach me to love you, teach me to satisfy you as only a woman can. Please let me be your little lesbian slut. I want you so bad.’

I wanted so much to give my mother back some of the pleasure she had given me. I began to suck and kiss her nipples, enjoying a sensation I hadn't experience in thirty years! My mother groaned and pressed my face to her boobs. My hands were roaming over her plump form, reaching for her ample arse, squeezing the flesh and sliding along her arse-crack.

My mother gloried in my attention, tossing her hair back to give me a full view of her heavy, curvaceous form. I slid my hand between her legs, feeling the thick mat of her hair. She pressed my hand against her pussy, arching her back and groaning softly. Her cunt lips were larger than mine and were slick with her juices. I knew what I wanted. Rolling onto my back and gripping my mother’s left hand I pulled her onto me. After a short and passionate kiss I whispered into her ear.

‘Mummy, dear, your daughter wants to eat your pussy. I want you to mount me, darling, I want you to sit on my face while I suck your cunt. Give me your cunt.’

Gripping an arse cheek in each hand I pushed her up towards me. My mother crawled over me until she was squatting above my face, her hands firmly gripping the headboard.

‘Are you ready, darling, are you ready for mama’s big old hairy cunt? Are you sure you're ready for this, baby? I'm wet, honey, and on heat. Do you want my pussy on your face?’

Wanted wasn't the word. I was lusting after the gorgeous pussy that was before me - the mysterious folds of the skin, the dark dank hair, the powerful aroma of raw sex. It was the most potent thing id ever experienced. Holding again my mother's arse I pulled her womanhood onto me, burying my nose in her cunt hair, pushing my hungry tongue into her cunt hole.

At first movement was impossible. I was stunned, overwhelmed, my senses filled to the brim. It was as much as I could do to keep my mouth open and collect the honey that was oozing from my mother's well lubricated opening. At last I had my mouth on a woman’s cunt - something I had dreamed of night after night. But never had I imagined such a sexy woman as this, never such a cunt - and never had I imagined it could be my mother’s!

My mother was sighing deeply above me, her cunt twitching spontaneously at the touch of my tongue. As a woman I knew she wanted to grind her cunt against me - and I wanted her to. I wanted her to use me for her pleasure, to hold nothing back. I began to move my tongue against her, running it around the edge of her full lips, exploring their folds, their hidden place. When she groaned loudly in knew I was hitting my mark. I ran my tongue along the length of her pussy, lapping up her juices.

Again and again I repeated the motion, loving the undulating texture of my mother’s pussy lips. Pressing a little deeper I allowed my tongue to press up against the hood of her cunt and they're to find her clitoris. Touching it only gently at first my mother began to groan and shift her position. Her hips began to gyrate, desperate for clitoris to rub against my tongue.

I continued to tease her, darting my tongue up under her hood then withdrawing it to slide into her open cunt hole. Back and forth I pushed my tongue, up to her clit and then down to her cunt hole. I could feel my mother's passion building as I tormented her with my strong tongue. She was rocking back and forth on my face now, gripping the bed, her wonderful breasts swinging free. She was a wanton lesbian slut - and loved it.

‘Ahh, you dyke. Eat me baby, eat me. Eat mummy’s pussy good. Higher baby, my clit, suck it girl, yes…. Again…ahh…god I've never been loved like this. Deeper, oh yes, urghhh, urghhh…go on...harder….mmm, yesss, that’s my baby….ahhhh…

I closed my lips around my mother’s darling clit and sucked it to its full size, swirling my tongue around it, driving her into a frenzy. With little warning she shrieked with intense joy and gripped my head tight between her thick thighs. I plunged my tongue in deep and drank down the juice that streamed out of her oh-so-wet cunt.

‘Oh Sema, Sema, what are you doing to me? What are you doing to your old mother? Oh my god…don’t stop, honey, please don’t stop…’

I certainly was in no mood to stop. I continued to eat out my mother’s pussy, sucking her cunt lips into my mouth, running my tongue along the sensitive skin at the top of her legs, drinking in every drop of juice, revelling in the pungent smell of womanhood.

Slowly but surely I increased the tempo, seeking out her aroused clit again, knowing only too well that it was the key to her fulfilment. She had leaned back now, resting her weight on me, squeezing her breasts and tossing her mane of hair from side to side. Whenever I let my tongue withdraw from her pussy she reached down to my head and held me to her again. I was quickly learning that my mother was insatiable. But my hunger for wet pussy was not yet satiated.

This time I let my mother determine the timing of her orgasm. I kept my tongue pressed against her clit, allowing her to rhythmically rub herself against me. I was letting my mother fuck my face - and I was loving every moment. Steadying herself with her hand on my head she began to grunt and buck against me, every thrust of her pussy accompanied by our loud exhalation of air.

‘Oh yes, oh yes, ahh, ahh, ohhh, oh god, oh god, mummy’s close, dear, very close…she’s going to cum for her daughter, she is, baby, she loves you so much, oh no, I can’t stand it, I can’t….oh, yeesss, arhh, arhhh!!….’

Thrusting against my tongue and nose my mother orgasmed for a second time, bathing me in a thick stream of cunt juice, drenching my face as I desperately lapped up every drop of my mother’s sweet nectar - her gift for her daughter, an offering of a mother’s love. Only slowly did her climax subside and her body cease its rhythmic motion. She rested briefly on her haunches before gently lifting herself free of my face and collapsing against the thick pillows at the head of my bed. I gazed across at her palpitating body, so luxuriant and full and ripe and infinitely erotic. I knew I’d found the woman of my dreams and fantasies.

I crawled up the bed and lay next to my dear mother. Wonderfully she rolled over and snuggled into my welcoming arms. She raised her lips to kiss me and we exchanged wet and lust-laden kisses.

‘That’s it mum, lick your cunt juices off my face, taste your womanhood on your daughters lip’s….your delicious mum, aren't you? Taste yourself, taste the juices that drive your daughter wild.’

My mother covered me with kisses, licking my face and relishing the combination of pussy juice and perspiration that glistened on my skin. Only when she had had her fill did I ease her down to rest her head on my full left breast. She sought out my nipple and enclosing the teat in her lips began to suckle on her daughter’s breast.