Indian Mother-Daughter Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a warm glow of contentment as I nursed my mother at my breasts - the breasts that had once so embarrassed me and which now I had come to see as deeply erotic and nurturing. It felt so right to suckle my own mother - and yet I felt that in wanted to give more, to fully share with her my love.

‘Oh mum, darling, I wish I had milk to feed you - I wish I were lactating for you, so I could feed you as you fed me. Shall we mum? Shall I get pregnant? Shall we bring up a baby together - and let me nurse you too, as you nursed me? Oh mummy, I’d love that so much. We could do it mum, if you wanted…Would you?’

Raising her lips from my nipple my mother looked deep in my eyes and smiled so sweetly.

‘My dear daughter, you know you don’t need to ask. You have me as a mother and as a lover and baby there is nothing we can't do together and nothing we can't share. I’ll give you whatever you want - and I'd be honoured to feed at your gorgeous breasts, my dear, sweet, daughter….’