Indian Mother-Daughter Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘God mummy, you're so horny, you’re so hot. Was it me, mummy, that got you so turned on - was it my telling you about Belinda? Is that what is was mummy, is that it?’

As she breathed heavily she rasped a ‘yes, honey, yes’ - barely audible but heavy with meaning.

‘Does it turn you on mummy to hear that she wants me - that she desires my sexy Indian body, that she wants me as her lesbian lover? Does the idea excite you mum - tell me.’

She spread her legs further apart and was pleasuring her sloppy fat pussy with both hands now.

‘Oh God yes, can’t you tell your turning your mother on big time? Arousing me with your words you naughty girl…’

‘What if I tell you mother that I want her too? That I want to offer her my body - let her run her elegant white hands over my voluptuous Indian curves, that I want to offer her her first taste of spicy Indian pussy, that I want her to suckle at my tits and finger my anus and press her tongue down my throat - what if I told you that mummy, that I want to be her lesbian plaything, that I want her to take me and use me? What if I said that mummy - how would you respond then?’

Her answer came loud and clear. Her breathing was now hard and fast and she was fingering her cunt with abandon. As her orgasm built she slumped down onto her knees, allowing herself to fall forwards onto the soft cushions of the sofa, presenting me with the inviting view of her full arse. And there, as the cushions stifled her cries, she masturbated herself to a climax while I watched, spellbound by her shimmering form and the dishevelled lusciousness of her hair. I let her spend privately - let her finish her release with her own fingers. But when she was through I lowered myself down behind her and began to plant kiss after kiss upon her sexy arse.

Slowly, patiently, gently, I explored my mother’s soft round arse cheeks with my mouth. My mother’s arse always turned me on and in the privacy of our apartment she would often tease me by wearing tight black trousers that clung to her curves and creased along the cleft of her cheeks. She knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her - just as now it was my lips and tongue that were traversing the exposed feminine flesh. She purred as I loved her and moved her hips seductively in a feline fashion to show her appreciation.

‘Mmm mummy, you are good, very good. Just what a lesbian mummy ought to be - a lesbian mummy who gives herself to her daughter. I'm so lucky to have a have a lover like you. There’s nothing you won't do for your horny daughter is there mummy? You’ll give me everything I ask, won't you? Isn't that right mummy?’

‘Yes, my sweet darling, I’ll give you all you want - you know that my love. I'm your mummy and I'm always here for you, your wanton lesbian, your whore. Don’t ever ask honey, just take what you want.’

‘I will, mummy darling, I will. Now won't you please just spread your legs a little wider for me - yes, that’s right, that’s good….’

As my mother shifted her ample thighs there was a squelching sound as the thick pussy juice that had drained into the cleft of her arse-hole separated. My mother’s pussy is wonderfully wet and her heavy orgasm had left her more lubricated than ever. I feasted my eyes on the wetness of her arse whole and savoured the heavy smell of her spent juices. Lightly, very lightly, I lowered my tongue to her pleading arse hole. I knew how much my mother loved me exploring her anus and her sharp intake of breath signalled that my tongue had found its mark. She arched her back still more, leading me on, opening herself to my practised tongue.

I let my tongue dance lightly around the entrance to her rear opening. She encouraged me with soft words and her anus dilated to my touch. To encourage me further she reached back with her hands and clasping her ripe arse cheeks in her hands pulled them wider apart, so her anus blinked at me in all its slick sticky glory. Pushing my long dark hair from my face I lowered myself down and pressed my lips more firmly against the tight pink skin of her anus. I kissed her deeply, revelling in this moment of the deepest and most personal intimacy. If only I could describe to you the heady taste of my mother's juice soaked arse, the raw eroticism of our embrace, the carnal relationship it symbolised. My tongue began to work its way up and down the arse crack, slipping into and around the entrance to her sweet hole. Mummy was getting impatient, squirming beneath me, unable to control the lust of her mature body.

‘Go on Sema, go on….don’t tease me baby, don’t tease mummy. Fuck her, darling, fuck her with your tongue, eat me out - eat out your lesbian slut…..’

‘Oh I will, mummy, I will. But tell me mummy, is it ok then if I go to Belinda’s party - you don’t mind do you mummy?’

‘God, no baby, I don’t mind. You can go….please, yes….of course, my dear, of course….’

‘Tell me to go mummy, tell me to go to Belinda’s party.’

‘Yes! Yes! Go my darling go - I want you to go to Belinda’s party. Your mother wants you to go to her.’

‘And shall I offer my hot Indian body to this woman, this lesbian? Shall I let this white woman bed me? Shall I become her Indian lesbian slut? Is that what you want mummy?’

‘Ohhh my god yes, give yourself baby, give her what she wants. Give her your kinky body. She won’t be able to resist - give her the Indian pussy she craves. Show her what she’s been missing - but for god sake fuck mummy’s arse….kripa beta, kripa…I can’t stand it….’

Taking my right breast into my hand I pressed the nipple to my mother’s arse hole. My nipple was already hard and as I rubbed it up against her sweet opening she moaned deep and long. Maintaining the pressure I massaged her arse with my tit. Her anal juices were flowing nicely now and my nipple was soon slick with her love. The sensation was intoxicating and my whole breast was tingling with desire.

‘I'm fucking you with my tit, mummy, fucking you with my large breast - the breast I'm going to offer to Belinda, that she’s going to fondle and suck and nurse. Come on mummy, show me your desire, cover my nipple with your thick cum. I want her to taste you on my breasts, I want her to know your desire….’

My poor mother was in agony now, writhing and squirming and heaving with desire. I knew it was time to take her over the edge. Withdrawing my breast I plunged my tongue fully down her passage, thrusting it in and out of her hot anus. She yelped with delight and I devoted myself to her building release. With each thrust her juices poured onto my tongue and I drank them down. It was the strongest and most arousing juice I knew and I wanted all she had. Again and again I pleased her with my tongue and again and again she groaned and gave me more.

I drew back and rubbed my hand up and down her slick anus, feeling her wetness. Her kinkiness was making me high with lust and I withdrew my hand and then brought it down sharply against my mother’s exposed anal entry. She yelped in response and I followed with another spank - this time on her plump right arse cheek. Again my spank elicited a cry from my lover, who arched her back still more to present me with her fulsome flesh. I spanked her again and again, on her arse cheeks and on her anus, and she quivered before me in a helpless state of arousal. I knew she was in heat and wanted satisfaction - wanted release.

She was simpering and pleading with me to fuck her - and I gave her what she wanted. I ravished my dear mummy’s arse, alternately eating her out, licking her soft flesh, spanking her cheeks till they glowed, then plunging my tongue in her anus again. God my mother loved this anal attention, she was insatiable. To bring her to her crisis I placed index finger at her anus and gently eased it in. Such was her arousal and her wetness that she took me comfortably. After probing back and forth several times I gently added my second finger and the two pressed their way into my mother’s hot arse. She groaned now - but still she took me into her. I new she was ready for my third finger and this I now added, pressing hard into her erotic arse hole.

My three fingers together hit the mark. My mother screamed out this time and begged me to fuck her - to finger fuck her until she feinted, until she begged for mercy. Her own fingers were at her dripping pussy by now and she was soon tumbling over the edge, succumbing to her surging feminine passion, spending herself from her cunt and her anus, soaking my fingers and hers before slipping from my grasp and rolling onto the floor and lying panting on her side, looking up at me with lust-filled eyes, her ample body heaving and her perspiration glistening on her skin. She had given me everything and I was overwhelmed with the desire to take her in my arms and hold her tight and kiss her tenderly and assure her of my complete and undying love.

That night, as we lay naked in my mother’s marital bed, we reflected upon our evening of passion. My mother affirmed that the thought of me with Belinda was a great turn on and gave her blessing to whatever the dinner-date might bring. She realised, she said, that I would want to experience other women and she understood my need to do so. Above all, she wanted me to be happy - and to be secure in the knowledge of our love.

‘Whatever happens, my baby, I'll always be here for you. That’s the nature of a mother’s love. But I want you, darling, to promise me two things. First, that you will let me buy your dress for the evening. And second, that you tell me everything when you get home. I don’t want any secrets between us, my love. And yes, I admit that to hear every detail about your lovemaking will turn your old mother on…..Now press your breasts against mine my dear and get some rest - I think were both going to need it!’

These words had been more than fulfilled. And now in the light of morning, as I gazed down at my sleeping mother’s naked form, I knew that it was time to honour all my promises. I slipped the dress my mother had selected for me from my body and slid my naked form up against my darling’s soft body. She stirred at my touch and smiled to see me. Opening her arms to me she whispered in a sleepy voice.

‘Come to mummy my dearest baby and tell her all about it….’

12