Indian Mother Whore

Story Info
Mom & son see an XXX movie.
5.2k words
4.19
570.2k
100
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Ratna, 47 years, still having good figure, which is a result of satisfying fucking with different people during last 15 year. In my first 32 year I took only one cock in my cunt whereas in next 15 year I must have taken at least 3000 cocks in my body. This all because of my only son.

I was married at 15 and for 17 year I thought that my sex life with husband is very good and I also never thought of other man though many male in and outside family were eager to offer their lund in my cunt. I had only one son and naturally I used to make him happy by meeting all his demands. My husband was an executive in a MNC at calcutta where we were staying then. Husband used to go office at 8 in morning and returns by 8-9 in night.

At one afternoon about 4 pm son asked me to come to market for some buying and roaming around. I dressed up in saree, petticoat, bra and blouse. I never wore panties under saree. We took a taxi and started. He told something to taxiwala and son sat besides me on back seat. He was happy so I was. He was seating very close to me. On way we stopped at few shops but he didn't buy any thing. Then we took some snacks and came back to taxi. I told him to return home, but he requested to see a movie. I said it is late and your father will be unhappy. He said we will go to english movie and we will return home before father is back. I agreed.

He told taxiwala to take us to see a mast english movie and he placed his one hand on my thighs. I didn't mind but instead of keeping his hand still he moved it over thighs and took it near my cunt area and said mom you are very nice and I want to be near you. He placed his hand on cunt. Without making him conscious I removed his hand. He kept talking about his friend, what they say about me etc. Suddenly, I found our taxi on a way where both side of road hundreds of girls of all ages and half dressed were standing making vulgar gestures.

On enquiry driver told me that this is sonagachhi area and all these girls are randi(pros). I felt pity for them and at the same time I felt pressure on my cunt. I looked at son but he was looking other side and continue to caress and press my cunt over saree. He never did it before. I was unable to decide what to do, I was ashamed and in presence of driver I didn't like to scold him. Encouraged he took entire cunt in his hand and pressed it few time. I was getting tears in my eyes but I thought that seeing those half nude girls he is excited and I thought that I will teach him at home on return. He kept squeezing my cunt with one and other hand he placed on his crotch. Then taxi stopped and driver showed us way to theatre.

We paid him and moved. Among crowd there were about 30-40 girls/ladies in different dresses. Son purchased tickets and said movie is going to start. We moved in along with crowd. Men were holding ladies as if they are in bed room and not in public place. We moved in the hall which was small having capacity of about 150 with a balcony where only few heads visible. We got seat in middle of a middle row. I looked around, males were kissing their ladies and some were ever holding breast. Two person came towards us, one thin who sat beside me and other good features sat beside thin man. Then lights went off. I told son(Amit) that I am not liking it here, we should go to other place. He took my hand and said stay and you will enjoy.

Then there was an announcement " now movie will start, name is "freedom" and now the gate of theatre will open only after film ends, in between no one is allowed to go out. You enjoy movie but no force and any action against any lady. culprit will be severely dealt with" Announcement stopped and movie started After short casting first scene was a old lady sucking penis of a very young boy standing and on bed a middle aged man was fucking a small girl in mouth. I was shocked and could not believe that my son has took me to see a blue film in public. I had seen blue films with husband in bed room. I wanted to leave but there was no way, door were closed.

Then I felt two hands one each on both my thighs moving towards cunt area I immediately responded and removed there hand. But, Mr X who was other side of me said "madam don't get angry, see all around, every one is enjoying why not us, we will make you happy. Then I saw that two girls in front me has removed her blouse and bra and one has even sat on lap of his partner. I was unable to speak, further I thought if I shout people will know that I have come with son to see fucking film then everyone in hall will push his lund in all my holes.

I surrendered. Mr X turned to me and placed his one hand on my one breast and with other started puling saree up. I was not in a position to protest. I felt hand on my other breast also and both were enjoying by pressing it hard. They were doing it over blouse Mr X had pulled my saree up and made my thighs exposed, other side son also pulled saree up and inserted his hand inside and took hold of nude cunt, I had saved my cunt in morning itself. After few minutes both released breast out of there hand but I felt two hand exploring my cunt. Son told me to spread my thighs and move my hip little down. I obeyed and Mr X said your cunt is still very firm and he pushed one finger inside. Son took my hand and placed it on his nude and fully erect lund. This was first time I took his grownup penis in my hand. He told me to move my hand over his lund and he also inserted one finger in my cunt.

With fucking and sucking in movie and loud moaning of men and women around had arosed me also and I also started enjoying and pressed son's rod. Both were fucking my cunt first with one finger each and then they pushed two two finger each and moved faster. Up mr x took my hand and he also placed it on his lund which was smaller and thinner than son's lund. I was having two lund in my hands and down four fingers in my bur. In the movie old lady was now sucking little girls cunt and young boy was pushing his lund in old lady's gand(ass). Middleage man was still fucking that girl in mouth. I moved my hands faster on both lunds and hips also moving up and down. I was really enjoying but Mr X couldn't stand and he discharged his cum in my hand. I wiped it on his pant. Mr x and his friend got up and went to toilet ( afterwards I came to know that it was common).

Son continued fucking my cunt And I moved hand on his lund. He told me to lift my saree fully, I got up lifted my saree over waist and then sat down, every one back must have seen my full and round hips. I again took hold of his lund and he pushed three fingers in my cunt and told me to sit on her lund but I refused.. son continued finger fucking and I moved my hand faster on his lund, his lund was of good size, bigger than his father's. Then I turned back and saw that girl behind me is fully nude. Her both breast were being sucked.

She also had two lund, one each in her hand and down her cunt was filled with fingers of both person beside her. Son said, take lund in your cunt. I kept quite but moved my hand over his lund faster. On screen One lady of my age entered the room and pulled out young boy and also old lady from young girl and she herself put her mouth between thighs of young girl. The boy pushed his lund in lady's cunt. Then Mr x and his friend (say Mr Y ) returned and this time Mr y sat beside me and looked at my nude cunt. He said that his friend informed him that my breast are big and firm and cunt is still very tight. I like a cheap slut replied why don't you test yourself. My hand was fucking son very fast and he discharged in my hand. I rubbed all his cum over his lund and wiped my hand on his shirt.

He also got up and left for bathroom. Beside him a girl was all nude and she was sucking her patener's lund.. Mr Y placed one hand on my shoulder and pulled towards him and placed other hand on one breast. He caressed breast softly and kissed me on lips passionately. He was handling me tenderly. His hand moved from one breast to other. I was very excited and horny. I moved my hand and put on his crotch. He said, can I open your blouse but I said enjoy it from top and next time He can have me all nude. He invited me to a hotel after movie, but I refused. He was massaging breast very nicely, down I opened his pant zip,, I told him to pull down his pant and underwear, he did that immediately and again pulled me to him.

I took hold of his lund. Just by touching I got very excited and felt like taking his lund in my bur and mouth there itself. He has a big, much bigger than my son's and thick like fully developed cucumber. I said your rod is very nice and it will fill me fully. I moved my hand over his erect lund and he placed his one hand on my thighs. He said your maal's are very tight like a unfucked girl and he parted my cunt lips and rubbed cunt petals with his finger. He was giving me real maza. He moved his hand up on slit, took hold of clit and squeezed softly,. I parted my thighs and he moved his fingers over cunt petals. I was becoming mad for fucking, But I decided to enjoy what he was doing. He then took hold of my thighs and pulled it towards him. I bend further towards him and placed that thighs over his legs.

My cunt was wide open. He continued pressing my clit and with other hand he was caressing my thighs and My hand on his lund was moved faster. I was finding it difficult to hold his thick lund. His handling of clit made me moan loudly and I started moving my hips up and down. "you need good fucking'I replied yes but not today. I told him that his lund is best and I will take in my bur but any other day. I said fuck me with your finger. He obeyed and and pushed first one, then two and then three.

He moved his fingers in the cunt fast and said your bur is really tight, if you come with me, I will pay rs 1000 for one hour. He asked can you come tomorrow, I said I will come day after tomorrow but told him to come alone. I said his friend's lund is like a kid but I said That I will come with my friend. He agreed and moved his finger faster. I was kissing him, and fucking his lund with hand. At this time my son returned and sat beside me. He also turned towards me, opened my blouse, tookout both breast out of bra and sqeezed both. I told Mr y to feel my nude breast which is waiting for his sqeeze. He took one breast in hand and softly pressed and said you deserve more than 1000 for your assets. I was enjoying and forgotten that I am a wife of respectable person. Suddenly one bell rang and dim lights put on. He said movie will end in next five minutes so requested me to make him discharge.

He moved his finger faster, I removed my hand and bend down to take thick lund in the mouth. I moved mouth over his lund faster and within three-four minute he discharged in my mouth, I lifted my mouth and kissed him deeply. At this moment lights put on and I found that many persons watching our act. I smiled, got up, arranged my bra and blouse and we came out. While coming out Mr x pushed some sheets in my hand, I looked at them, these were hundred rupes note seven in number. He must be rich I thought, for sucking and fingering he can pay 700 he will certainly pay over 2000 for fucking me. I acted like a cheap and also paid like professional. We took auto and started back home We were sitting quite, I took a stock of what happened and I blamed myself for this cheap sexual act in public.

I looked at my son, he was quite and looking other side. I put one hand on his thighs and kept quite. On the way we took some snacks, changed to taxi and came back home at about 7. 30 pm. In house I became fully nude and told, "son I am not angry for what happened but this could have been avoided. If you would have told me, I would have allowed you to fuck and suck my cunt.

In fact I did not given attention that you have grown up, and need a female, now you have seen and enjoyed my assets come and fuck me before your father comes back, acts in movie hall has really made me horny and if you want we will go again there or any other such place. ' I was really wanting good fuck, so I made him nude and took his penis in hand. It was limp. I moved my hand over it, took and suck in mouth but it didn't grow. I lied down and spread my cunt lips wide and asked him to suck it but he didn't move. I was surprised, in hall he made me hold his strong and erect lund and finger fucked but at home he is like a impo.

Then he said, 'Mom, for last two year I had watching you getting fucked by dad and I masturbated, now I am able to get erection only when you are with some one or some one is watching us. In past when papa is not around I tried to get erection and thought of approaching you for fucking, I never get erection. That's why I took you to public place. I really want to fuck you but.. " I called him and pulled him on me. I took his limp lund and put it between cunt lips and rubbed along petals and clit for some time but his lund still limp.

I was shocked and some how, I cided he must fuck his mom to get out of his public phobia. There was bell ring, I told him to go to bathroom with all my clothes and I put on a simple night gown. I opened the door, my husband was there, he came in, as usual took me in arms and kissed me. I pulled off his clothes to underwear and made a double whisky to him and said that I am very horny, can he fuck me just now and I lifted my gown up to waist. "oh darling, I am always ready,. He pulled down his underwear and pushed me down.

I removed gown, I was nude and without any forplay he inserted his rod in my cunt. He fucked me for about 6-7 minutes, got discharge in my bur, got up and went to bathroom(attached with our bed room) I locked bathroom door from outside and came back to drawing room. There son was standing with his erect lund in hand, I lied down again and he pushed his lund in my bur. he must have seen his dad fucking me so he was hot. Hiis lund was thick and longer than his dad and h e hold my breasts and fucked heavily. He was about 67kg, I liked his fucking and about ten minutes he also discharged. I pulled him and said after dinner I will make arrangement that your dad will ask you to fuck me, and advised him not to say that he has seen me or any other girl nude. I pushed him away and ran to bathroom to my husband. We bathed together and came out. I started to wearing punjabi dress but he stopped and said wear a pink colour see through gown without underwear.

I said but what son will think,. You are his mother and some time he has a right to see your beautiful body and moreover you are not nude, there is a covering. I wore mini see through gown which was not even upto my knees and tight on my breast and hips. My husband was in horny mood and it will be easier to make him convinced to permit me to fuck by son. I had a plan. I came out and told Amit that I am tired and not in a mood to cook so get some nan, kababs and curry from nearby hotel. He got up, I told him to take money from my purse (which I earnedtoday). He went out and I sat beside my husband. He said that these days Amit is very quite, I said he is growing and he may be needing girl's body. "you are his mother, and some time you can allow him to see your body.

He will like it. ' I said you are mad and sat on his lap. Door was only shut. He opened all buttons (frontside Of my gown) and said let him see your mast breast and cunt to make him happy. I said I don't know. He moved his hand all over my body and tookone breast in mouth. I wondered what he do if he comes to know about my cheap sex acts in public and that his son has already fucked me just half an hour back in his house. Feel of thick lund of Mr Y came into my hand and mouth and I decided to have it in my cunt day after tomorrow.

Husband continued to play with my balls, thighs and cunt, where as I was waiting for son to come and se me in this condition. it was 9 pm and chance of any one else coming inside was remote. After about half an son returned without knocking at door and saw me all nude and his dad's hand all over my body. I got up and put just two button on waist and let breast wide open. I took things from him and went to kitchen. I called Amit in for help. He came in and from back he took hold of both breast. "Wait for some time, then you can fuck me in presence of your dad".

We came out and arranged plate for them. I went to bed room and mixed rum with whisky and served in three glass and offered one to amit. First he refused and I said You are now big and you must be sleeping around with young girls, you can join us. We cheered for our happiness and drank. Husband drank double peg in one sip and I served him more. He was going to be drunk soon. We were sitting in semicircle and I was sandwithed between them Dad asked "amit have you seen a nude woman" no, amit said. 'Your mom is most beatytifull and have mast assets, did you not see them, and he took one breast in hand.

He was drunk and not knowing what he is doing. Amit said for first time now only he saw my breast. " Son, you can see and feel them, they are yours. After all she is your mother and you have first right, see how round these brests are, " Husband finished another drink and said" ratna, let your hold your breast". I took amit's hand and placed it on my other breast. Now father and son squeezing my breast together. He told me to see whether son is really need a women and told me to take his lund in hand. I removed his lungi and took lund which was in fully erected in my hand and said" his lund is bigger than you".

At this husband removed his clothes and placed in lund in my other hand. He was fully drunk, though his lund was erect, I knew it will cum with few hand strokes only. He told Amit to open remaining button of gown, he did and I was nude. See everyone around wants to push their lund in your mother's cunt, even my boss so many time hinted me that if I permit him to fuck my wife, he will promote me, and now that sexy and tight cunt is waiting for you". I moved my hand faster on both lunds and just after few minutes husband discharged. Now my son was ready for action. Without instruction, he pushed me down, rode over me in 69 position. I took his lund in my mouth and he sucked, kissed and ate my cunt.

Husband was watching and it itself was a best stimulous for me. Son sucked petals, and clit for few minutes and like in hall inserted three fingers in my cunt. I was sucking his lund and holding balls in my hand, husband put his mouth on my breast. Sucking of clit was giving lot of pleasure and my hips moving up and down. I pressed his head on my bur but he got up changed his position, kissed me deeply on lips giving me taste of my cunt and pushed his big lund in my cunt. Husband was holding his limp lund in hand and watching his wife getting chudai by his only son. I felt pity for him, took his lund in mouth and started sucking and fondling his balls. Son was giving me tremendous pleasure and fucking me hard and fast with same lund which in evening didn't get up despite my efforts.

Son was well built and strong and I was happy that I can get chudai from him any time. Son has increased his speed so my hips and exploded in my bur. I signalled him to put his lund in my mouth, so he did and I sucked each and every drop of his cum. To my surprise my husband put his mouth between my thighs and sucked my cunt. I was very much satified and announced that from now I have two husband. There after we three slept together for next ten year till Amit got married. But sometime after marriage Amit told his wife about our relation and convinced her to accept us. There after we four are sleeping together.

Amit has a handsome son of three year. My husband some time sucks cunt of his daughter-in-law and in return she sucks his limp lund. Despite innitiation by daughter in law husband could not push his lund in her tight bur. We suck and eat each others cunt very often and Amit fucks us nicely. My bahu knows that I do chudai in public and I am being paid for that. She wanted to come with me but I said till my cunt is in demand you rest at home and after being fucked by her son she can be turned public property. But, let me finish present experience, Third day I clean shaved my cunt, put shampoo in hair and at 4pm I changed to black trouser and white loose shirt without bra or panty. I took son with me and reached at movie hall.

12