Indian Mother's Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if dad had ever figured out that I am fucking mom. There were few obvious moments that he caught us both on but never said a word on them. Neither did he try to stop us being alone together. Either he did not figure it out or he did not choose to believe that a mother and son can have a sexual relationship. It can also be that he probably guessed it and chose to overlook it. In any case, it's fine by me as long as he doesn't try to come between me and mom.

Mom has risen to the level of saying no to dad and I always respected her decisions. So dad could not stop us even if he wanted to at some times. My sexual escapades were never stopped.

At one instance dad did raise the issue of getting me married. Mom and I rejected though! mom sometimes asked me if I want to get married and I always said no. Frankly, I don't think I need a wife! I have my mother! I am happy even though I don't get to fuck her every day and every time I wanted to. I love her and I love to fuck her! So why do I need another wife? Mom is only 45 and I am 23 now. We both love to be with each other and have great time together! She is my mom but treats me like her husband when on bed. And I can love her as my dearest mother and can also make love to her. I don't know about her but I plan to have that relationship with her until we both live. Now she is still young and fertile too! So she can bare me children! She can be the mom of my children too!

I know mom has her husband. Dad is 53 now and lives in his own world of work and politics. He has little time for mother and probably will not care much even if he knows about our affair. Mom cares for both of us and wants to keep our relationship going. For me, whatever my mom thinks is fine with me. I would not want to see her get hurt. I would not care about dad and I can take care of mom if he does something. I would not mind to share mom with dad. But I don't know what mom would do if our relationship gets further. Like if she gets pregnant by me. I was not interested in getting her pregnant as mom always carefully avoided having sex with me during her fertile times. I am having sex with her for over an year now and my views on reproduction are changing. Lately, I am more inclined to having a baby with mom! A baby that would carve mine and mom's incestuous relationship forever.

I would like to see my future with mom as my wife and mother of my children. I may not marry her literally. But that might change if she becomes a widow. Then I would definitely marry her. In any case I will get her pregnant. And I want to do it when dad is alive. Dad may overlook it and stay with us or move away. Either way, I will get to keep my mother and will bear my children with her.

12